Chapter 26

Ali´s pov

Finally, it was Thursday, which meant that it was only one day left before my parents would go away. They had decided to visit my brother and sister at their colleges, both of them, so they would be gone for a few days. I had said that I had important essays in school that I couldn't miss, so they let me stay home. Of course they made it clear that Jc wasn´t allowed coming here. When they told me yesterday I had called Jc right after, he seemed to become even happier that I was able to stay with him anyway. But my mom had suggested that I could invite hit Alice and the girls, I had just given her a smile and replied that it was a good idea. I didn't like to lie to her, but now was necessary.

Right now, I sat and studied intensively. I wanted to get as much done before I would go to Jc, cause I knew he didn't like to study very much. I even had persuaded him to not sleep here tonight, that he had the last two nights. I had really got used to sleep next to him, but I had to be away from him a little bit. Everything had been so intense, it had gone so quickly. I had always been judgmental towards girls who always were with their boyfriend, and now I was that kind of girl. I was thinking about Jc all the time, I missed him, I wanted to be with him all the time. So therefore, I wanted us to sleep apart, at least one night. We could do it.

At twelve, I was exhausted of all the studying. I brushed my teeth and washed off my makeup before I changed to Jc´s t-shirt and went to bed. I had got a text from Jc and I started smiling when I read it.

"You should know that I will really miss going to sleep with you by my side. But after school tomorrow you are mine, and only mine. Good night princess."

"I can´t wait to sleep in your bed again. I want to be as close to you as I can. Remember, I am yours and yours only."

I sent back, and I knew that Jc would become impatient and would count down the minutes until the next night. But I won't lie, I was impatient too. But I tried not to think about it too much because then I would never be able to fall asleep, so I just got comfortable and relaxed.

"Honey we´re leaving now, we will be away until Monday or Tuesday I think, it depends a bit on Ariana and Jake. But there is money for food, leftovers as well." Mom said while dad took out their bags to the car.

"I´ll be fine mom." I said and grinned.

"And remember that Ali, no guys are sleeping here." Dad said cautionary.

"No, I swear!" I said, and I didn´t actually lie, Jc and I wasn't going to be at my house any time.

"Say hi to Ari and Jake from me!" I said when they went and sat in the car and drove off. Just a minute later, I saw Jc in his car and he stopped down at the road. Both he and I began to smile when we got eye contact. He began to walk up to me and when we met I put my arms about his neck.

"Hey babe, missed me?" He asked and embraced me back.

"Yes!" I said and kissed his neck before we went inside.

“Get your bag so we can go and have dinner, I'm hungry. Maybe we can go to the movies after?" He suggested and smiled.

"You mean we're going on a date?"

"If you want to call it a date, then it´s a date." He said and beamed.

"Wait, I just have to change quickly. And yes I need to change because I'm a girl and I wanna look good on a date." He just laughed and sat down on the couch. Quickly, I ran up and changed into a pair of black tight jeans and a white blouse. Then I pulled my fingers through my hair, sprayed some perfume on me and took my bag and went down.