Chapter 27

"Ali, I can explain..." I started to say and took a step towards her, but she pulled back.

"I actually thought you had changed Jc. But apparently I was wrong." She hissed and I could almost see how the anger rose in her, while tears seemed to form in her eyes. Before I had time to defend myself, she ran away and my first instinct was to follow after her. She ran towards the car and I caught up with her quickly. I grabbed her arm and pulled her against me.

"Jc, let go of me." She exclaimed as she met my gaze. She looked scared, while the anger took over.

"No, Ali, you must listen to me." I said.

"Why?"

"Because I love you. You know I beat him down for your sake."

"But I don't want you to do something like that for me. Leave me alone now Jc." She said and tried to shake off my hand, but without success. I tried to pull her against me but she kept her distance.

"Ali baby please listen to me." I appealed. If it hasn't been Ali who had seen me, it would never have bothered me, Nathan deserved it, but I couldn't help to feel guilty. But Ali shook lose my grip again and started to run away from me. But I of course I was faster so I grabbed her arm quickly but was careful not be too harsh, I didn't want her to be so afraid of me, not anymore. I pulled her towards one of the walls where we could talk a bit separately.

"Ali baby please listen." I asked and pressed her against the wall carefully with my body.

"Okay, tell me." She said and took a deep breath.

"I did that for you, I wanted to prove to him that he can´t touch you, you are mine." I said gently and I saw how a smile crept in her face, but she still looked angry.

"But I don't want you to do something like that for me! I don't want you to be so violent." She said and I heard almost her voice shaking. My natural instinct was to become even more intimidating because I loved when people were afraid of me. I started pushing her slightly harder against the wall so she wouldn´t be able to run from there. I got more adrenaline, I wanted to be angry, I wanted to be pissed off and make her scared so she would never leave me. I heard her heart rate rise but she didn´t look me in the eyes.

"I know it was frightening to see. But you are mine and others need to know that you are my girlfriend." I said and lifted her chin up so we were only inches apart.

"Jc you know that I´m yours, can´t understand that I'm yours and yours only?" She asked desperately and I saw her eyes tearing up. I dropped her a bit and she threw her arms around my neck and hugged me hard.

"Jc I'm yours." She whispered in my ear and I put my hands on her back.

"I know." I whispered back.

"But please, stop being so violent." She asked me.

"I can't promise that, but I promise that I won´t hurt you, never again Ali." I said, holding her tighter. I persuaded her to go home to her house so she would feel safe. But I knew I couldn't keep myself away from Nathan, next time I see him it will go bad.

Ali´s pov

We sat on the couch in my living room and I put on a comedy I found among the shelves. Even though I leaned against Jc's shoulder and was close to him it felt as if we were far apart. The fear of him had come back. I don't know exactly what it was, but when I saw him after he knocked down Nathan I got to see a whole different side of him than what he's shown the past few weeks. Sure, I had let him believe that I have forgiven him before, but really I didn't have, but I can be without him. But of course I wanted to forgive him, we were so happy together. As I told Jc before, I had thought he changed, I thought he had stopped being so violent. I was so full of thoughts and feelings that I felt I could explode. At the same time I felt comfortable with him and knew that nobody could hurt me as long as he was there. But I was afraid that he would hurt me, because I knew he could, since he's done it before. I still remember the clear bruises he left on my wrists, although it was only a few weeks ago it happened, it felt like half a year ago. I felt pathetic, pathetic because I was so dependent on my boyfriend.

"Ali, how are you? I notice that something´s wrong." Jc said all of a sudden and he looked me in the eyes.

"Nah... nothing is wrong." I mumbled.

"Tell me." He said and grabbed my hands.

"I don´t know anymore."

"Don't know what?"

"If I can still be here with you." I said and dropped his hands. "I mean what I said, I'm only yours. But I don't know how I feel anymore."

"What the hell do you mean by that?" He exclaimed angrily and stood up.

"Like now, you can get so angry over nothing!" I exclaimed and became slightly irritated.

"Well should I be happy that you wanna break up?" He said and raised his voice even more.

"Dammit Jc can't you just go away? I don´t wanna fight." I yelled and started walking towards the door. I opened it and made gestures that he would go out. But, of course he didn't do it. He walked toward me with quick steps, slammed the door and pushed me against the wall, but I noticed that he was a bit gentle, if you compare to how he had done before.

"You don't fucking threaten me." He whispered ominously in my ear. He put his hands on my hips and pressed himself against me.

"Jc, please just go." I said and wanted to be alone. I didn't want to break up, but I had to be away from him, to think about how I really felt.

"Have I not made it clear to you that I decide?"

"Are you really going to start with that again?" I exclaimed and quickly pushed him away.

"I'm just telling the truth, baby."

"Stop calling me baby." I screamed.

"I know you love it when I call you it." He said and smirked.

"Stop. Calling. Me. That." I articulated clearly in order to make him understand. Right now, I was just annoyed with him and I definitely didn´t want him here.

"Baby, come on, let me kiss you and everything will be fine again." He said, looking smug.

"NO! Stop It! Can´t you just go?" I yelled and felt I was close to tears.

"But I do all of this because I love you!" He shouted frustrated.

"But you're showing it in a damn weird way!" I yelled back. Just then his phone beeped and I picked it up off the shelf next to me. I started to cry at the same time as the anger boiled inside me when I saw the text.

"SO YOU MEAN THAT YOU LOVE ME, BUT WHY DOES JENNA WRITE THAT SHE IS WAITING IN BED TONIGHT?" I screamed and gave the phone angrily to him. He looked heartbroken and angry and I didn't know what to think anymore.

"Ali." Was the only thing he managed to say before I interrupted him.

"HAVE YOU MET HER ALL THE TIME OR WHAT? SLEPT WITH HER BECAUSE I HAVEN´T?"

"NO! FUCK NO! SHE IS A FUCKING DESPERATE CHICK!"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR, JUST GO, OTHERWISE IT'S OVER!" I screamed and got enough of him. He was shaking and I saw how angry he was, but he seemed to give up and he took his jacket and left without saying a word. I slammed the door behind him and slid down to the floor along the door. I started crying and the tears just spurted. Had he really cheated on me? 

-------------------------------------

Thank you so so much for over 80k reads! And I´m so sorry for not updating in a while, but senior year is a busy year :( But please make sure to keep commenting and voting! Thank you, it means a lot!