Chapter 21

Ali's pov

I stood and talked to a girl when Alice suddenly stood in front of me and started dragging me away.

"Let me go Alice." I hissed, but she just ignored me and we went out to the front of the house.

"Ali, I know you hate me right now, but you're still my best friend and I care about you." She said and looked at me seriously. Under the influence of alcohol, I was just annoyed at her right now, I just wanted to go away, but she held my hand in a firm grip.

"What do you want?" I asked irritably.

“You need to stop hanging out with Jc." She said blankly.

"No, why should I?"

"Because he´s lying. Ali, he doesn´t even care about you." Ouch. That stung.

"And you know that?"

"Yeah, I heard him say it to some guy." She said, staring at me. I just wanted to go into the house and start dancing again.

"Ali, please. Can´t you leave him? You know about his reputation with girls, and all the fights!"

"But you don´t know him like I do." I said and raised my voice.

"Not that I would want to know that creep." She said with a disgusted and angry voice. Before I could open my mouth to defend him, I saw Jc coming toward us. He stood immediately beside me and put his arm around my waist. Alice looked frightened but continued to stare angrily at Jc.

"Shut up and get out of here." Jc said with a low voice and stared at Alice. Both she and I gasped.

"Jc..." I murmured.

"No, Ali, you shouldn´t have friends that make you feel bad."

"Ali, come with me please." She pleaded. I looked up on Jc and he looked pissed.

"No, I'll stay with Jc." I said and looked down at the ground. I looked up to meet her gaze, she braced herself and took a step towards me to reach for my arm. But Jc was quick to stand in front of me.

"Let her talk for herself, fucking idiot." I heard Alice say, I was shocked by her words, she was never someone who made ​​a scene.

"Stay away." Jc growled but I pushed him aside quickly.

"Alice, I don´t want anything to do with you anymore. Don´t think I will forgive you for what you said about me, and I know that you all have said things. So keep your mouth shut." I roared and I felt my heart beating faster. I was amazed of what I have just said, I never used to fly off the handle like this.

"What the hell happened to you Ali? He has completely brainwashed you in three weeks, damn what a good boyfriend you have!" She yelled back and then turned on his heel into the house. Boyfriend. The word echoed in my head. No, he was not my boyfriend. Or was he? No, it had only been three weeks. Though, I had said that I loved him.

"Let me do the talking in the future baby." Jc said and smirked but at the same time he looked pissed off.

"Excuse me?

"Yeah, let it over to me."

"No, I can take care of myself, thank you." I said as I was almost annoyed him. He laughed scornfully.

"Oh babe, you can´t. But that's why you have me." He said and leaned down to kiss me. But I took a step away from him.

"No." I said, staring angrily at him.

"Yeah. Don´t you remember what I said? I decide what I want to do and I decide over you." He said with a mockingly grin. I got completely numb. I actually thought he would stop being so angry and violent. Suddenly he pushed me up against a tree, not as hard as he did the other times, but hard enough for me to feel it.