Chapter 30

Here is the cast if you´re reading it on mobile and can´t see it, but look at the media bar to see pictures of them!

Jc Caylen- himself

Zoey Deutch- Ali Andrews 

Luke Bilyk- Brody Miller

Avan Jogia- Bradley Tanner

Alexander Ludwig- Nathan

 Fuck my head is pounding. I felt the nausea in my stomach. Sore in my whole body. What the hell happened last night? I sat up carefully in bed and realized that I had no clothes on. Jc was next to me and snored loudly. Seriously, what the hell happened? I felt nauseated so I found a t-shirt on the floor and quickly pulled it on me and then ran into the toilet. After sitting on the toilet for a few minutes, I felt a little better, but just a little. I got up slowly up and went out to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I found my tights lying on the floor and my dress a bit away. I felt how I was embarrassed, had we...? Had we really done ... it? I went back to the bedroom and put on my sweatpants which were lying on the desk. I had to run straight back to the bathroom and sit there for a few minutes. I brushed my teeth to feel a little fresh before I went to Jc.

"Jc." I whispered and sat next to him in bed. I poked at him and he began twitching around.

"What is it?" He muttered tiredly and annoyed.

"Eh, maybe you should look if you have clothes on you ..." I mumbled. He sat up suddenly and looked under the covers. Then he started to grin.

"Babe, I remember what happened yesterday." He said and put his hand on my thigh.

"I don´t!" I exclaimed frustrated.

"But you understand what happened huh? Otherwise the memory will come back. How do you feel then?"

"Like shit. I have never been that drunk before, I always remember things, but yesterday is just a blur."

"I'm probably more experienced than you with alcohol, so I can handle it a little better than you. Do you want some breakfast?"

"No thanks, I am unable to eat anything right now, I just want to sleep again." I said and looked at the clock, even though it was on afternoon, I was tired.

"Okay, then let´s go back to sleep again." He said and lifted up the covers so I could creep in.

"JC! YOU'RE NAKED!"

"And?"

"Can´t you put something on?" I asked awkwardly.

"It didn´t sound like that yesterday..." He said and grinned but grabbed his underwear that was lying on the floor and put them on quickly. Then I crawled in under the covers and lay down beside him. I tried to sleep but couldn't.

I wanted him so much. As soon as we came into the house, he pressed me up against one of the walls and kissed me passionately while his hands were on my hips. My arms were around his neck to get him as close as possible.

"You are so fucking sexy." He murmured.

"You are so hot Jc, I want you and only you." I said and started pulling on his shirt. He understood the hint and quickly pulled off his shirt and then continued to kiss me. I couldn't help my actions. I didn’t see clearly, I felt hyper and I had probably been drinking more than I should. But who cares, I'm young and then you should have fun, which I planned to have right now. Although I had never done anything more than kissing, I didn´t feel very nervous. He began to pull on my dress and pulled it down over my body so my bra was visible.