Intent [Wattys 2017]

By ccalianese

How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Attention all you beautiful people...
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Sequel
Intent Playlist

Chapter 60

8.3K 214 46
By ccalianese

Harry

"I hope you're ready for more cause I'm not even close to being finished with you Em."

I know I'm being cheeky but you can't kill a habit of a lifetime. Plus I love her shy smile when I am. Like I said before, I love the way her body reacts to me even if it's the slight tightness of her cheeks when she's trying not to smile as blush covers her cheeks because of something I've said.

Can't say it enough, she's just perfect.

"So Styles." She teases me, brushing her fingers through my hair, still basking in the afterglow of the orgasm I just gave her. "Is all this happening with your boxers on or...?" Her voice sounds like silk. Didn't know I could get any harder but with that, apparently I'm wrong.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you are right now," I say nudging my face into her neck before I continue. "How mind numbingly hard I am for you" I admit kissing her pulse, which is hammering through her veins, before nipping and pulling on her ear.

I feel her shiver beneath my touch again. Don't think that will ever get old.

"Well...I'd imagine that to be uncomfortable" She says sliding one of her hands down to the waistband of my boxers beginning to make her way under the fabric but I pull back, effectively stopping her.

"Very true. But you know Em, there are a lot of things I can do to you keeping them on." I whisper, slowly working my way down kissing along her neck, over her shoulders and collarbone before settling just above her breasts.

"Like with these" I say diverting my eyes down to her chest before looking back up to meet her's. I kiss between the two perfectly shaped globes before me as I mumble against her skin..."so many possibilities."

I've got no bloody idea where she gets her lacey underwear but shit...we're gonna need to get a lot more of these. If I had my way she'd be wearing this underwear set or nothing at all. The sight before me is mouthwatering.

If I knew this was what I was missing we would have started this activity much sooner in our relationship.

I wouldn't have it any other way though.

Gently, I kiss her soft skin. My tongue and lips outlining the cups of her bra taking my time on each one, relishing in the smoothness of her skin and how arousing the contact is to me.

She really is a sight for sore eyes.

I don't think I will ever get enough of her. Sure it's our first time but I already know, she's the only girl I'll ever want.

While continuing to kiss and lick the flesh at my disposal, I snake my hand that's already around her waist up to the clasp of her bra. She lifts her back giving me more room to release her from her confinement. I can't help but be excited, it's like I'm a little boy again on christmas morning not able to wait to open my gifts.

Slowly I pull back the fabric allowing her to spill out of her lacey prison. I toss the garment aimlessly to the floor and move my attention back to my girlfriends very blessed bosom.

It's the first time seeing her completely bare and ready for me and I can hardly take it. Seriously if my cock gets any harder we might have a medical emergency on our hands.

Leaning over her I let my free hand travel down from her lips to the base of her neck, down between her chest and her stomach before my lips take the same path down her perfectly curvy and firm body.

I make quick work of kissing her one of her breasts and message the other, giving out my attention evenly. She moans and squirms beneath me and I can't get enough. With great determination I suck on her hard nipple. I need her to come again. It's been twice already tonight but I need more.

At the moment I can't think of anything better than watching her come completely undone at the seams all because of me. It's simple really, my girl's breathtaking when she comes.

"Harry please." She moans but I don't give her what she wants and only bite down on her tender nipple and continue with my assault.

I can't get enough of how sensitive Em is as her whole body shivers in my grasp.

Love that I do that to her.

I lick the area trying to sooth her before I go at it again, her own fingers curling and pulling at my hair.

God I love that.

With one final groan I move on to her other breast, letting my hand graze over the one I just left. She fits perfectly in my hand. It's crazy, the more I learn about her, feel her body, it becomes clearer and clearer that we're just meant to be.

We fit perfectly.

"God Harry are you trying to kill me?" She mumbles, that shy smile gracing her lips.

"What Em?" I ask fully aware of my shameless and relentless teasing.

"Harry, you know what you're doing to me."

"Just taking my time love." I slowly say, planting a kiss on her collarbone.

"I wanna kiss every inch of you..." I kiss her shoulder.

"Learn what you like..." I plant a kiss under her throat.

"Discover what makes you moan..." I kiss under her ear.

"Figure out what causes those cute little goosebumps of yours..." I kiss along her jaw.

"What makes you scream..." I whisper in her ear, making sure my voice is extra deep, the way I know drives her crazy. I finish by sucking long and hard on her bottom lip, my bare chest rubbing against her's. The new contact sending lightning bolts through all my nerve endings and Emma to moan and subtly writhe beneath me.

"Oh come on babe," I tease as I let my fingertips brush over her swollen lips. "I just want to make you feel good."

"Then what are you waiting for Styles?" She whimpers, eyes squeezed shut as she lifts her hips to meet my hard arousal. Instinctively I press down hard at the friction, igniting a loud moan from the both of us.

"You know what the best part about tonight is?" I taunt, making the beautiful naked girl nestled so perfectly beneath me wait just a little longer.

"Torturing the hell out of me?" Her voice is raspy and laced with pure lust and desire.

Scrap my plan, I need to get inside her now.

"No interruptions" I smirk against her ear, feeling her fingers press into my tense shoulders, not being able to wait for that much longer.

It might be silly to point this out but it's a kind of unspoken joke between the two of us that every single time we've ended up in similar positions in the past, we've been stopped in one way or another.

Well hell if I let that happen tonight.

I don't care about the rest of the world, that's why I completely turned off our cell phones and told the front desk that under no circumstances are we to be interrupted. Don't care if it's the bloody zombie apocalypse out there, nothing is ruining this for us.

Tonight the whole world only consists of me and Em and this bed and I won't let anyone spoil that for us.

Emma

He kisses me deeply without warning after his little joke. He's right we've never not been interrupted.

I'll admit I felt lost without my phone securely in my hand but I get it now. And with Harry and I so close to finally reaching this new level in your relationship, I'm so fucking happy that he took the initiative.

With another thrust his erection rubs against my dripping center and it's just not enough anymore. I want him inside me so badly and by the feel of him he can't be very comfortable himself being confined the way he is.

Poor sod.

"Please Harry," I mumble against his ear, pushing my lips against his warm skin a little more than I need to.

"I need you" and without a word he's pulling his boxers down, his erection springing free and standing at attention just for me. I gulp at the sight of him. To say he's well endowed would be an understatement to say the least as new waves of arousal shudder through my naked trembling body.

"See something you like babe?" His cheekiness never ceases to amaze me as he crawls back up my body, planting kisses all over my skin as he settles on my neck.

I'm literally panting, tugging at his soft curls (which I know he likes given his moaning response just a bit ago), wanting him inside me so badly I might explode with the anticipation.

Hey it's be awhile.

But if I'm being honest it's not just my dry spell that's got me all hot and bothered right now. It's Harry. It's my want for him that makes this so incredible. And still, we haven't even got to the really good stuff yet.

I pull him to me, his lips crashing against mine instantly, the lust between us thick and wanting.

His bare shaft finally makes real contact with my skin. He's so hard and soft against me that I can barely think straight and I'm finding it hard to even kiss him properly with the full body need I have for him

We are a tangle of limbs and bed sheets, writhing in each other's embrace when his hand leaves my cheek and slinks down my body.

I can only imagine what he's about to do.

Looking down between us I see him take his manhood in his hand, stroking himself slowly before he moves forward, dangerously close to my pulsing core. I can't help but fall back and close my eyes, gearing myself but for the pleasure about to flood through me.

And then I feel him as he strokes his tip up my soaking slit and I moan deeply. "Shit babe you're soaking" he groans making me very pleased with myself at this moment.

"Jesus, Styles" I weakly sigh as I clutch his arms at the intense feeling and without another word he begins to enter me. Guiding himself deeper, inch by inch, stretching me perfectly.

Fuck his huge.

There's a minor pinch as my body adjusts to his size, the fact that the area hasn't been payed any real attention for so long becoming very apparent and uncomfortable. But as he continues to push in further I grow accustom to his size and the feeling is utterly glorious.

I moan long and hard at the new feeling and he plants a determined kiss on my neck has he relishes in the feeling himself, moaning against my skin.

When he's fully inside me (so impossibly deep, swear no one's ever been buried inside me like this) he lingers, unmoving as he hides his head in my neck, tightening his hold on me.

It's never been like this before.

So much feeling radiating between us I might even feel myself getting emotional. I just, I have no idea what gotten into me...(well Harry's gotten into me at the moment but that's not what i'm thinking about). This is what I've been waiting for and I didn't even know I was waiting for it. Longing for it really.

"Harry" I moan as he slowly pulls back only to press back into me.

"You feel so good" I say cupping his jaw so I can look at him, leaning up and kissing him with everything that I have as he steadily begins to pump in and out of me.

"So good babe...so tight." He breathes, breaking our lip lock and staring down at me, his green eyes staring deep into mine.

"So intoxicating" he says planting a kiss right under my ear and then harshly sucking at the area, he's sure to leave a mark.

He starts really pounding into me with more determination and vigor, his mouth on mine again swallowing my moans at the sudden change.

Without breaking our kiss or missing a beat as he mercilessly thrusts into me, he tangles his long fingers through mine, placing our joined hands up next to my head and pressing into the mattress.

Look, I know we're having sex but this intimacy, that connection between our fingers, it seems just as intimate as him burying himself deep inside me.

Push and pull. He's relentless yet gentle, firm yet tender. He's the best I've ever had, I already know it. And if it's this good for first time it's only going to get better from here on out right?

"Babe" his raspy voice mixed in with our heavy breathing and subtle rustle of the crips bed sheets making me clench around him. "Do that again" he begs me and I oblige, more than happy to, relishing in the fact that I can make him whimper so easily.

Why on earth was I so nervous before?

Right now I have no idea. He feels so exquisite sliding in and out of me, making my entire body pulse around him, I can't believe we haven't been doing this from the start.

"Shit. How are you so tight?" He mumbles against my skin, paying new attention to my breasts with his plump lips as he grips on my hips for leverage.

"You're just... big... babe." I breathe between his thrusts, losing my fingers in his curls, letting my head sink further into the pillow.

Suddenly he stops and hovers over me in a pushup position, making his muscles flex and ripple under his perfectly tanned skin.

The epitome of fuckable.

"That might be the single most incredible thing I have ever heard you say."

"Oh come off it Styles." I giggle pulling him down and smashing my lips to his. The air around now blissful and light as well as passionate and lustful.

He readjusts, putting all his weight on his left arm and using his right hand along the length of my naked body, from my shoulder along my hip and bum, to my thigh.

I lean into him, holding his face with my palms, not letting his lips go anywhere as I bend my knee and curl into him further, willing him deeper. And I get my wish as he hits that spot deep inside that no one has ever reached. Might be silly but I yelp at feeling.

"Don't stop Harry" I plead as he continues his assault. "Hmmmmmm, I'm so close."

"Come on baby," His voice and his relentless thrusting sending me closer and closer to the edge. "Let go for me."

And I'm done for.

I lose all control of my movements as Harry works me through another earth shattering orgasm. I'd probably scream if it weren't for his lips on mine and his hand cupping my jaw keeping me in place.

"I love watching you come Emma. So damn sexy."

I can't reply.

I can only clutch onto the sheets beneath me, I'm sure my knuckles are white. He doesn't give me time to calm down as he continues to thrust, his hips fully meeting mine each time.

"Oh god... I can't...m'Harry" I say desperately, not believing that I could possibly climax and survive again. Seriously, it feels so good but I honestly don't know if I can make it through another orgasm.

Fuck Emma, are you crazy?

"Please, don't stop." Finally finding my voice and begging for more. I might be greedy but I can't get enough. This is Harry after all.

"Come on baby, one more." He encourages me.

I peel my eyes open and am met with his staring down at me with so much adoration and lust, it's almost unnerving.

"I'm so close babe."

"Come for me Harry, please." He kisses me one last time before pressing his forehead against mine. The next thing I know his fingers are working on my clit and I feel like I'm about to explode.

"So close baby, come with me." His voice mixed with his unrelentless thrusting and magical fingers send me right to edge. I want to hold on for him, wait to come with him but I can't help but clench around him.

And then I feel it.

His dick throbs inside me, his warmth seeping through me and I explode one last time around him as he comes inside me.

My legs go rigid and my back arches off the bed as I ride out my orgasm, not able to wrap my head around the incredible sensations he's given me. With a few more sloppy thrusts he collapses on top of me, his sweaty skin sticking to mine. Neither of us able to move, too spent at this point to even speak.

He continues to shudder over me, riding the aftershocks of his climax as I let my fingers lazily brush through his hair.

His hair's so perfect. Well everything about him is perfect really.

We stay like this for what feels like ages. Him peppering kisses against my neck, his head resting on my shoulder and my fingers playing with his hair.

It's him, it'll always be him.

"Harry? You still with me?" I ask after his kisses stop not putting it past him to fall asleep on top of me right now.

"Hmmm" he mumbles into my neck.

"Babe? I'm burning up under here." I tell him playfully as he pulls out and repositions himself next to me, one arm under my head the other on my waist, cradling my side.

I turn to look at him and he has the biggest dimple popping smirk splashed across his face and I can't help but smile back at him.

"So million pound question..." Oh know?

"Hmmm?" I reply rather skeptically.

"Still nervous?" He asks unable to hold back his chuckle.

"Harry stop" I cringe at his little joke, covering my face with my hands. Seriously I can't believe now that I was ever nervous given what we just did to each other.

Ugh he just had to bring up my insecurity didn't he?

"Okay, I'm sorry love" he laughs, kissing the back of my hands before pulling them away with his own "but in all seriousness. You alright? Was I okay...you know...like was it–"

"Harry" I whisper knowing that he now needs a little encouragement. I'm surprised he needs any really, he was that good and after four orgasms tonight I would have thought the answer would be rather obvious. "You were perfect, this whole night...all of this, just perfect."

"Really?"

"Yeah" I lean into him, planting a kiss on his swollen lips. His arm wraps around me as I turn onto my side and rest my head on his shoulder. "But I'm shattered, don't think I can take anymore" letting my fingers trace the ink on his chest.

"Me too but I've got one more question for you."

"You and all your questions Mr. Styles" I tease, just wanting to go to sleep. "Too many questions".

He chuckles at my sleepiness, his chest vibrating under my cheek. "I know love, just got one more for ya though" he presses on, tangling his ring laced fingers with mine in the air above his sculpted chest.

"Alright."

"Was it worth the wait?" His tone unsure, letting the silence linger between us as he traces shapes into my shoulder with his free hand.

How could he even ask that question?

I plant a chaste kiss on his jaw, not able to muster the energy to move any further.

"Lightyears better than I imagined." He takes a deep breath at my answer and I can hear the smile on his face when he answers.

"So you've dreamed of me then? Got some fantasies do ya babe?" I chuckle at his change in mood. So happy that his momentary feeling of insecurity is long gone.

"I'm not even going to argue." Succumbing to the fact that I'm about to reveal that i have in fact had naughty dreams about Harry and I in the past. "Yes, I've got some fantasies but I'm too tired." Patting him on the chest lovingly to try and shut him up.

He plants a long firm kiss on the top of my head, pulling the covers over our naked bodies. "Alright love, sweet dreams." 

___

A/N: After 60 long chapters Harry and Emma finally have sex.  

ANNNNND there's more where that came from. 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

VOTE + COMMENT 

All the love, C. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 26.4K 58
When I first met him, when I first got drawn into those emerald eyes I never knew he'd mean that much to me just weeks later. I never knew he would b...
101K 955 26
PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM PERIODICALLY EDITING ALL THESE CHAPTERS, SO THEY MIGHT BE AWFUL BECAUSE I WAS YOUNG AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT GRAMMAR WAS A YEAR AGO...
2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...
313 32 18
|Inappropriate vocabulary/mental health/ sexual scenes/weapons/ drugs/dad/mom issues| ~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, rig...