Nature ⇝ Luke Hemmings [2] ✓

By asdflkjhg5sos

In which, Luke becomes a father of six RUKE GREMMINGS COMPLETED 3RD IN THE RUKE SERIES SEQUEL TO: NURTURE ASD... More

warnings and description
nature : chapter one
nature : chapter two
nature : chapter three
nature : chapter four
nature : chapter five
nature : chapter six (+)
nature : chapter seven
nature : chapter eight
nature : chapter nine
nature : chapter ten
nature : chapter eleven
nature : chapter twelve
nature : chapter thirteen
nature : chapter fourteen
nature : chapter fifteen
nature : chapter sixteen
nature : chapter seventeen
nature : chapter eighteen
nature : chapter nineteen
nature : chapter twenty
nature : chapter twenty-one
nature : chapter twenty-two
nature : chapter twenty-three
nature : chapter twenty-four
nature : chapter twenty-five (+)
nature : chapter twenty-six
nature : chapter twenty-seven
nature : chapter twenty-eight (+)
nature : chapter twenty-nine
nature : chapter thirty
nature : chapter thirty-two
nature : chapter thirty-three
nature : chapter thirty-four
nature : chapter thirty-five
nature : chapter thirty-six (+)
nature : chapter thirty-seven
epilogue
ruke books

nature : chapter thirty-one

1.1K 113 111
By asdflkjhg5sos

hi pls get 60+ comments im tired, I thought it was shorter but it's 2k words wow go me

lol did anyone see my brothers face on snapchat?? He fell off his bike and face planted, he had amnesia after it happened and couldn't remember the whole day and he went to hospital and no one freaking told me until a good half an hour later

If you didn't here's the pic, it's on his hip and shoulder too (yes it looks like a penis ik)

-

It was the kids parents evening, and all three of the kids schools fell in to one night. They first had to go to the highschool where the twins went to.

They walked in, Luke holding Reece's hand, the other holding Cory's hand so he didn't get lost in the sea of kids walking around. They went to Addy and Vicky's form tutor, waiting outside for a few minutes, Reece rubbing his large tummy, the babies were so impatient as they kicked, they wanted to be out already.

Once the teacher said they could come in, Cory and Declan waited outside. They went in, being introduced to the teacher, Mr Gabriel. They sat down at his desk, Addy and Vicky sitting at the sofa. "I'll start with Addy," he said. "She's very energetic, but she's smart and she's very outgoing."

"She's always been a loud kid." Reece said, a hand on his stomach.

"She's doing very well grade wise too after the exam at Christmas. She got a B+."

Reece looked at Addy and smiled as she fixed her sisters hair.

"And Vicky?"

"She's a lot quieter but she's polite and she seems to make a lot of friends, mainly boys." He said, "she's very smart, I think you had some really smart genes when making them." He joked, but if only he knew Addy and Vicky were adopted.

Reece smiled, "so they're both doing well? I was worried the move would affect their schooling."

"How far did you move?"

"From Adelaide." Reece said, "but I'm really glad they're doing well."

They left the classroom with the kids, Luke saying thank you to Mr Gabriel and shaking his hand. They left the school, Declan holding Luke's hand, "Luke?" He asked, "are Addy and Vicky doing good at school?"

Luke nodded, "yeah, they're doing fine."

Declan nodded and looked down at his feet again, he was scared about what Luke and his dad would think when they heard what his teacher had to say.

They then went to Cory's school, meeting his teacher, Miss Westminster, first name Veronica. Cory had hugged her as soon as he saw her, her having been his teacher for two years now. They sat down, Luke pulled Cory in to his lap, holding his hands so he didn't mess around.

"How are you?" Veronica asked Luke, glancing at Reece. "Cory mentioned babies and I was confused because you weren't dating someone." She smiled.

"Yeah, it was kinda sudden." Luke said, but entwined his spare hand with Reece. "Cory seems to be fine with it though."

"It's gonna be two boys." Cory said, looking at his teacher. "They're gonna be tiny." He said, smiling. Luke could tell he would love being a big brother.

"Okay so, Cory is very loud." She said, giving Cory a faux glare making him giggle. "He gets distracted a lot, but he's kind and helpful and he's really smart for his age."

Luke squeezed Cory, "told you you're a smart cookie." He grinned, proud of his little boy. He'd done it all by himself, and he'd raised a good kid.

Cory beamed up at Luke, kissing his cheek. "Can I get ice cream after then?"

"After Declan's school." Reece smiled, ruffling Cory's hair making him pout.

"So that's it, I guess." Veronica said, "he might need to learn some manners, but that's if." She teased making Cory hide behind his hands.

"Thank you." Reece said, Luke helping him stand. "If he comes in one day super happy it's gonna be because the babies are born, so sorry in advance."

Veronica laughed, "it's fine. I can deal with him."

They soon left the school, heading towards Declan's in the car. The boy was being unusually quiet so Reece turned around in his seat, looking at his son. "Are you okay baby?" He asked softly.

Declan stared out the window before looking at his dad with teary eyes, "please don't be mad at me when you talk to my teacher?"

"What's wrong? Why would I be mad?" Reece questioned, Luke glancing at the boy through the mirror, seeing tears falling.

Declan burst in to tears, "I'm a bad kid, I'm not like Vicky and Addy." He cried.

Reece frowned, "of course you're not, you're all different. It's okay." He said, reaching his hand forward and rubbing at Declan's knee. "It'll be okay baby, we'll talk it out."

Declan sniffled, Cory moving in his seat and hugging his side. Declan smiled a little and hugged Cory back, thankful over the months that Cory had warmed up to him.

They got to the school and Reece took Declan's hand, squeezing it, "whatever the teacher says, we'll take it on board and help, okay?"

Declan nodded, "promise you won't be mad?" He asked, raising his pinky finger.

Reece smiled and took the finger in his, shaking it slightly before they walked over to Luke and the kids. They walked inside of the school, Declan holding Reece's hand, he didn't care if people saw and made fun of him. He loved his dad a lot, and he would show that.

When they were called in, they met the teacher and sat down, Luke pulling Declan in to his lap, because Reece couldn't. The teacher smiled at them, then looking down at Dec, "don't be so nervous." She laughed softly.

Dec's cheek went bright red, looking down at his lap and grabbing Luke's large hand for comfort.

The teacher looked at the parents, before sighing, "I'm going to be very honest, but Declan isn't doing very good in his exams, I think he'll need extra support and tutoring, as well as more help on his homework, specifically English."

Reece sighed, "I know it's been bad in the past at other schools but he said he was getting better"

The teacher pursed her lips "I don't think he was, he's a great kid but his grades need to be picked up before he moves to high school, and he gets a bit of stick from the other kids."

Dec whimpered at her words, and Luke frowned "why are they mean baby?" He asked, squeezing Declan's hand.

Dec sniffled, wiping his eyes, "it's because they know I have four dads and they say it's weird. And they know I'm adopted and they say you're not my real dads and I hate it so much, I wish we never moved sometimes."

Reece frowned at his son, tearing up before he pulled him in to his lap, the ten year old leaning against his shoulder, "I'm sorry I made us move." He told him, "and I'm sorry they're being so mean to you."

"Who's picking on him?" Luke asked the teacher, "I want a name." He said.

"It's mainly two boys." She said, "I've tried stepping in before but kids are ruthless."

"And their names?"

"Jack Barnes and David Bell." She said quickly.

Luke looked at Declan, "if you see them here tonight, point them out and I'll have a word with their parents." He told him and Declan nodded. Then he looked at Reece, "I think homeschooling is a better opinion for Declan and I'm not having Cory come here either."

Declan nodded, "please, I'll be good if you do."

Reece rubbed Declan's back, "we'll do that, it's okay."

The teacher smiled softly, "I'll miss you Dec, you're a really good kid." She smiled and Declan gave her a teary smile. "You be good though for your dads yeah?"

Declan nodded, "I will, thank you."

They left the classroom, Cory walking over to the three of them and he hugged Declan tightly, "are you okay Dec?" He asked, looking up at his step-brother.

"I'm fine," Declan smiled, squeezing Cory before they walked through the school. They got to the car park and Declan spotted one of the boys who bullied him, Jack. "Luke?" He asked.

Luke turned, "what's up?"

"That's one of the boys." He said, looking at Jack and his parents and a big sister.

"What's his name?" Luke asked.

"Jack." Declan said before Luke smiled, then he walked over to the family that we're getting out of the car.

"Hi, are you Jack's parents?" Luke asked, the dad turning to him, sending him a smile.

"Yeah, what's up? Are you his teacher?"

"Nope but your son has been bullying mine, and because of him, he's gonna be homeschooled, I think you should start teaching your kid to have some manners and self decency, as well as telling him that if you have two dads it doesn't matter." Luke said simply before he turned and walked away.

Luke helped Reece in to the car, kissing his cheek before he walked around the car (which was by the way, new, fitting everyone in comfortably) and got inside.

Reece grabbed Luke's hand before he could drive off, kissing his knuckles. "Thank you," Reece said softly.

Luke smiled, leaning forward and kissing him simply. "It's okay."

The family went home, getting pizza as they did. They got to the house, the kids setting up blankets as Luke got the pizza ready, pouring drinks while Reece sat down with a sigh. He struggled to get his shoes off, so Cory stood up, "do you need help Reecey?"

Reece chuckled, "yes please."

Cory undid Reece's shoes, slipping them off making Reece sigh in content. "That's so much nicer."

Luke came in to the room, handing plates to everyone, the kids having three pieces, Reece having two and Luke having three. They sat down, Declan putting Bambi in to the DVD player.

The family settled down, the kids soon falling asleep on the floor, Declan leaning his head against Luke's knee. Luke smiled, before looking at Reece who was blinking his eyes to stay awake. "he technically called me and Mike his other dads." Luke said.

Reece smiled, tugging Luke in close and kissing his mouth, "you practically are." He smiled. "I love you Luke."

"I love you too."

Cory rubbed his eyes, looking up at his dad as he kissed Reece, the kid wrinkling up his nose. "Ew," he said, standing up and moving on to the sofa, placing his hand on Luke's mouth. "No." He said, "no kisses,"

Luke kissed Cory's hand, before poking his tongue out and licking it. Cory pulled his hand away, "ew dad, that's icky."

Then he covered Reece's mouth with his hand, which made Reece laugh lightly and hug him, peppering kisses on his cheeks, Cory's laugh echoing around the room.

Cory lay down against Luke, "dad?"

"Mhm."

"Why was Dec upset?"

"Some people were being mean to him, so he's gonna change his school, so he can stay at home and learn." Luke said.

"Can I do the same?"

"It's a bit expensive, I don't think so." Luke laughed softly.

"Why were people being mean?" Cory then asked, turning his head to look at Reece too.

"They said it was wrong to have four dads." Luke said, "but it's not, I want you to know that having two dads is not a bad thing, okay?"

Cory nodded, "I know it's not." He smiled, "it's fun."

"Good," Reece said, patting Cory's knee. "Go sleep." He said.

"Love you Reecey." Cory said, before looking at his dad, "love you too dad."

"I love you too." Luke smiled, letting his son roll over and fall asleep on his lap.

Reece leaned against Luke. "I'm tired too, can I sleep on you?"

"I was gonna take Cory to his room." Luke said, "how about I get them in bed and then I'll carry you to bed too?"

"You'll carry me? Really? Please do." Reece asked.

"If you want me to." Luke chuckled.

Luke took the kids one by one to bed, so they didn't wake up before Luke went downstairs again. Reece made grabby hands at his boyfriend, "carry me."

Reece hooked his legs around Luke's waist before the blond pick him up. They walked up the stairs again, Luke huffing. "Stop whining, I know I'm heaving but don't make it so obvious."

Luke laughed, kissing Reece's cheek before they got to their room. He put Reece down, "I'll be right back, I'm gonna clean up downstairs."

Reece nodded, moving around the bed slowly. Luke left to clean up the living room while Reece got undressed, changing his underwear with a slight struggle, he was so big now it was unreal.

Luke soon came back upstairs and saw Reece pulling the covers over his bump. Luke stripped off then, Reece looking over his smooth skin. Luke got in to bed, turning off the lamp and pulling Reece in close.

It was dark in the room as Reece snuggled his head in to Luke's neck. "Thank you for the Declan thing today."

"It's okay, he's my son now I guess, I'm gonna protect him like I would Cory."

Reece smiled, kissing Luke's bare chest, "I love you, a lot, Luke."

"I love you too, Reece."

-

We're nearing the end of the story now, be prepared

FEEDBACK

Parents evenings with each kid? Do Americans have another name for it or something??

Declan being upset? Being bullied for having four dads? Luke talking to the kids dad?

Cory? I love lil Cor and Luke and that Reece perfectly fits in to the little family. They're like the perfect family I love it so much

Feedback is appreciated and predictions? When is Reece having the babies???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 1.1K 21
"that's gay" "i'm sorry?" in which ashton and micheal were banished from their kingdom in the sky to earth for being gay. [lashton & malum] lowercase...
83.9K 4.1K 31
four boys. three aren't completely boys. two are wanted criminals. one isn't even human. - hybrid! completed lowercase intended si...
46.8K 3.7K 22
in which a boy gets sucked into a fanfiction and he has no idea how it ends, as he has only read to chapter 24.
90K 4.1K 13
In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016