Forced to become Mrs Styles (...

By molly180697

Harry Styles fan fiction. When Emma was forced into an arranged marriage by her grandmother all she wanted... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one.
Chapter twenty two.
Chapter twenty Three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter twenty five.
Chapter twenty six.
Chapter twenty seven.
Chapter twenty eight.
Chapter twenty nine.
Chapter thirty.
Chaprer thirty one.
Chapter thirty two.
Chapter thirty three.
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five.
Chapter thirty six.
Chapter thirty seven.
Chapter thirty eight.
Chapter thirty nine.
Chapter forty.
Chapter forty one.
Chapter forty two.
Chapter forty three.
Chapter forty four.
Chapter forty five.
Chapter forty six.
Chapter forty seven.
Chapter forty eight.
Chapter forty nine.
Chapter fifty.
Chapter fifty one.
Chapter fifty two.
Playlist
Chapter fifty three.
Chapter Fifty four.
Chapter fifty five.
Chapter fifty six.
Chapter fifty seven.
Chapter fifty eight.
Chapter fifty nine.
Chapter sixty.
Chapter sixty one.
Chapter sixty two.
Chapter sixty three.
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five.
Chapter sixty six.
Chapter sixty seven.
Chapter sixty eight.
Chapter sixty nine.
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one.
Chapter seventy two.
Chapter seventy three.
Chapter seventy four.
Chapter seventy five.
Chapter Seventy seven.
Chapter seventy eight.
Chapter seventy nine.
Chapter eighty.
Chapter eighty one.
Chapter eighty two.
Chapter eighty three.
Chapter eighty four.
Chapter eighty five.
Chapter eighty six.
AN - New book description "always alone" please read
Epilogue.
Explaing the ending :)
New story.

Chapter seventy six.

45.8K 1.1K 502
By molly180697

Chapter seventy six

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

This is it, todays the day. The day everything changes. The day I am marrying Harry because I want to. The day I’m going to become happy.

When I wake up the apartment is silent, Amy and Gemma must still be sleeping. I climb out of bed and pull off last night’s dress and wash the smudge mess of makeup away.

I pull on one of Harry’s t-shirts that is strewn across the floor and pull in over my head inhaling his scent and wishing he was with me, but he will be soon. Soon he’ll be my husband.

I pad into the living room walking past a sleeping Amy and Gemma and put the kettle on. Once its boiled I pour three mugs of coffee and carry them over to the coffee table.

‘’Wake up whores, todays my wedding day’’ I say loudly.

‘’Ssshh my head’’ Amy groans as she smooth’s over her messy hair.

Gemma grabs the coffee drinking it instantly.

‘’Sooo still going through with it?’’ Amy asks.

‘’Yeah’’

‘’Ok well we both need to shower and wash our hair so we’ll do that while you watch TV or something then you can have a shower’’ Gemma says.

‘’Ok’’ I nod as Amy heads into the bathroom and Gemma and I flick through some TV channels finding nothing on as its early on a Saturday morning.

Amy shouts for Gemma to have her shower whilst she does her hair and makeup so I’m left alone.

My phone buzzes leaning over I see the caller ID: Dad. Well I certainly didn’t expect that.

‘’Hi’’ I answer uncertainly.

‘’Hi’’ he mumbles equally as awkwardly.

I say nothing he called me not the other way round remember.

‘’So todays the day huh?’’ Dad says.

‘’Yeah how’d you know’’ I reply bluntly.

‘’Anne told me’’

‘’Oh’’

‘’So umm I’m guessing you don’t want me there’’ he mumbled.

‘’how’d you guess’’ I laugh coldly.

‘’Emma I’m your father I should be at your wedding’’

‘’You were at my wedding, and you aren’t my father. You’ve never acted like one’’

‘’Please I’m sorry I didn’t realise what you were going through I feel awful’’

‘’So you should’’

‘’I’m sorry’’

‘’Yeah you’ve already said that… look if you really want you can come but it doesn’t matter to me either way’’

‘’Thank you so much love’’

‘’Yeah bye’’ I mutter pressing end call and slinging my phone across the room. I really don’t need him stressing me out today.

HARRY’S POV:

‘’Harry! Harry! Harollldddddd!’’ Louis shouts excitedly.

‘’What?’’ I groan covering my eyes from the bright sunlight.

‘’Todays the day, todays the day’’ He says in an extremely irritating sing song voice.

‘’Sssh’’ I groan shoving my head back into the pillow.

‘’Noooo get up you need to get ready’’ He giggles dragging at my arm until I unwilling stumble out of bed and allow him to lead me to the kitchen were a mug of coffee is awaiting me.

‘’Thanks’’ I groan sipping the coffee.

‘’Sooooo are you excited?’’ He asks.

‘’Yeah todays going to be great’’ I smile widely thinking about the amazing life Emma and I will have together.

‘’Do you think Emma’s ok?’’

‘’Yeah she was just getting a bit worked up last night its perfectly fine, she’s hardly going to get better overnight is she’’ I shrug.

‘’How bad is she? Like obviously I don’t know it all’’ Louis says.

‘’Yeah you don’t know the half of it mate… but she’ll be ok eventually and she’s got me no matter what’’

‘’Your good for her y’know, and she’s good for you’’

I nod simply in response as I head back upstairs to shower and get ready.

EMMA’S POV:

Once the girls were finished getting ready I headed into the shower, I slowly washed my hair and shaved. As I washed my body I thought about how many women have their new husband find brand new scars and cuts on their body on their wedding night? Not many I suppose.

Once I was dry I slipped into my new lingerie which was a beautiful black lacy set. I then wrapped my silk kimono around me and walked out into the bedroom.

Amy and Gemma had a chair ready so they could do my hair and makeup.

My hair was loosely and messily curled before placing a black flower crown with jewels in-between each flower.

Once that was done they moved on to my make making sure my base was perfect followed by a soft bronze and gold smoky eye with black winged eyeliner and light fake eyelashes which were then covered with several coats of mascara. My face was then contorted and highlighted before adding a light peach blush to the apples of my cheeks. Finally my lips were painted red and sealed with a lip seal to stop it slipping and smudging.

Once that was done it was time to get into the dress which I was nervous about, what if I’d gotten fatter and it didn’t fit me?

I stepped into it and allowed Gemma and Amy to fasten me in the corset.

Once they were finished I stepped into my black heels and stood in front of the mirror to look at the dress.

The dress was black with jewels lining the sweetheart neckline, it snitched in at the waist before coming out into a big chiffon ball gown style skirt, the skirt had a few bits of grey chiffon in too and a slight amount of glitter.

Nothing about my appearance looked like it was my wedding day and that was just how I wanted it.

My left arm is now covered in tattoos as Andy finished my sleeve completely last week.

My ears are stretched a bit more now, they’re still not really big but not exactly small either.

I’m happy with the way I look because it how I want to look.

‘’we’re ready lovely’’ Gemma says as her and Amy reappeared now in their dresses which are white feather skater dresses.

‘’Here goes noting’’ I smile as we climb into the taxi waiting for us.

Authors note ---- thank you all so much for reading, I love you all.

What did you think?

Sorry not a lot happens in this chapter.

Opinons?

Predictions?

What do you think the wedding will be like?

Please can I get 30+ votes and 10+ comments, they make my day:)

harry tumblr - external link

imagines book - on profile

personaltumblr- http://lightacigaretteandsmokeitallaway.tumblr.com/

I take requests for imagines either via inbox on here or ask box on my tumblr. I do any imagine ;
any boy
any scene
dirty or not
anon or not
AU or in 1D
or preferences with a part for each boy.
However please specify exactly what you would like :)

Thanks again, love Molly xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 77
*Mature Audiences* The Black Swan, Odile, known for being a sensual, dark figure in ballet. Odette, the White Queen, known for being pure and innocen...
572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
134K 2.8K 30
In which two people who hate each other go on a road trip with their friends.
3.8M 27K 59
When Louis Tomlinson comes home to live in the house he and his little sister own, together he will also bring One Direction to live there too. Darcy...