Falling For You In Cape May

Par PagesInBetween

Different worlds, Different circumstances, Fate brought them together, But will they remain there? Plus

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
Author's Note

TWENTY ONE

8.5K 365 8
Par PagesInBetween

Maine

RJ lifted our laced hands and kissed my knuckles.  He smiled at me adoringly.  I wonder what he's thinking right now.  There's a glimmer in his eyes and his dimples are getting deeper. 

I am so in love with this man, if he's going to ask me to marry him now, I will gladly say yes!

I smiled at the thought.  Wow Maine!  Marriage is so remotely in your mind three months before and now, marriage, really? 

I guess my mom is right, when you know you know. 

Love.
You cannot  hide from it,
turn your back on it or
run away from it. 
When it's there, it's there,
you just have to let it in.

I guess really fate brought us together.  If it's meant to be, it will find it's way. 

Life, it really does change in a heartbeat - that old saying is right.

"So RJ, how come you didn't end up with these women you are partnered with?"  Audrey asked, taking me out of my reverie.  Her phone still in her hand, sometimes I hate google!

"Really, sweetie?  You need to ask that?"  Steve sighed.  Audrey doesn't really have a filter in her mouth.

"Well?"  She asked RJ again, raising her eyebrows.

"Because, those women are just like what you said, partners.  They are just women that I work with, nothing romantic."  RJ said with conviction.

"But these are gorgeous women, not that I'm saying Maine is not, because you are Maine. And I will fight with anyone who says otherwise, you know that."  She smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"They are pretty, but I didn't feel anything towards them.  Unlike, when I first laid my eyes on my Maine, I already felt the attraction, the connection."  RJ answered her back, placing our laced hands on his thigh.

I love how he answers Audrey directly, not intimidated by her. 

"Alright, we're here.  We can finally eat!"  Steve announced.

Steve put the car to park on the driveway of what looks like a hotel.  The valet person opens Steve's door and a bellhop opened Audrey and RJ's side of the door.  RJ helped me out, taking my hand and didn't let go.

"Good afternoon, are we checking in?"  The bellhop asked.

"Oh no, we have a reservation at Star Grille."  Audrey answered for all of us.

"Wonderful!  The restaurant is at the end of the lobby. Enjoy."

As we enter the lobby, I noticed that the hotel is a little upscale.  Good thing I dressed well.  RJ looking so dapper in his ivory linen shorts and white button down shirt. 

There is something in the way he carries himself that will make people look, like he is a somebody.  In America, his look is pretty normal, but when I look at Steve and him,  I can tell RJ looks better than him.  He exudes this certain aura.  Like right now, a group of caucasian woman is staring at him, checking him out. 

RJ, oblivious of the stares, he's probably so used to it by now, casually drapes his arms around my exposed shoulders and plants a kiss on the side of my head.  One of the woman pouted and look at me. 

Yes lady, I am with him, he's mine.

See, arms around me.

Jeez!  Now I know why RJ becomes so territorial when there are men around.  These woman are like lions waiting for a prey!

And so, I mirrored RJ and placed my arms around his waist.  He look down at me and mouthed, "I love you."

His sweet nothings really makes me giddy and warm all over.  He's a natural romantic.

The maitre d' lead us to a table on the outdoor seating, directly on the bay.  I haven't really heard of this restaurant before, but just by looking at it, I already like it and will be coming back for sure.  Maybe RJ and I can check in here one time, just for a change in scenery.

RJ pulled my chair out and let me sit. As we all look at the menu, he took my hand and started rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.  I am really enjoying having a special someone right now.  Getting this much attention and care is all new to me and I love it. 

I look at Audrey who is already looking at RJ and I.  She didn't say anything but just touch her heart.  I know she is happy seeing me happy. 

Our server came and asked for our drinks - a pitcher of red sangria.

"This is really nice sweetie." Steve tells Audrey, looking around the dining area.  We are seated by the water and there are twinkling lights above us.  There are couches too for guests who are just lounging with drinks and appetizers.  I really like this place.  I'm sure this place is nice to watch the sunset.

"Well, Siri suggested it."  Audrey replied nonchalantly.

"Did you know that Siri was the reason why Maine and I met?" RJ blurted.

"Really?   How so?"  Steve asked.

"Siri couldn't give RJ an alternate route to the mansion.  There were street closures that day because of some summer event and he couldn't get around." I answered for RJ. 

He is smiling at me, probably, remembering that day.  I can tell he was already frustrated when he asked me for the directions, but I also remember that he couldn't stop staring.

"That's why he asked for directions."  Audrey said, folding her hand together.

I can tell that she is in love with our love story. I can't blame her, I am in love with my own love story, a story that took a long time to happen.

The server returned with our drinks and asked for our order.

"So RJ, how do you do it?" Audrey asked.

The three of us look at her confused of what she just asked.

"Do what?" RJ asked.

"Act oblivious of the fact that people are staring at you." She replied.

"Who?" He look at her squeezing his eyebrows.

"The group of women in the lobby and now these two women, sitting across our table. Really, I am this close on tearing their eyes out!" She said, eyes directly to the table of the two women.

I laughed. Oh my God! My friend is over protective too!

"Sweetie, calm down." Steve said, rubbing her arms, mocking her.

RJ gave Audrey a pat on her arm and smiled. "Thank you for protecting Maine. And no, I didn't notice the women in the lobby nor the ladies across because I only have eyes for my girlfriend here." He said the word girlfriend a little louder that the rest of his statement. He then cupped my chin and gave my lips a sweet lingering kiss.

"Good answer babe! You got yourself some pow-gee points there." I said after the kiss, giving his dimpled cheek a kiss too.

"Oh no! I am not trying to earn some pogi points. I'm just stating a fact and telling the truth." He smiled, wiggling eyebrows at me.

"Wait! What's pow-gee?" Steve asked.

"Pogi is the Tagalog word for handsome." RJ explained.

"Ah." Steve and Audrey replied in unison.

"But you know, as someone who is recognized easily," RJ started.

"Oh please, RJ it's just us, don't be modest, you are famous so you can famous around us." Audrey interrupted.

RJ laughed, shaking his head, "okay, as someone "famous" I just zone out. I don't pay attention to my surroundings, most of the time I am rounded up with security anyway, there are times I don't even hear the screaming fans anymore. But its different when I perform on stage or in front of the camera. I love performing. It's the crazy schedule that's eating me up."

"So you really get mobbed?" Steve asked.

RJ nodded.

"Yes sweetie, he gets mobbed by his fans." Audrey replied for RJ, she then turned to all of us, "I was watching his concert in one of the cities in the Philippines. It was an outdoor concert, the area is so crowded, the organizers need to drive him in an ambulance just to get to the stage!" Audrey narrated.

I look at RJ in disbelief. He look t me and pouted.

"Wait Maine, you didn't know?" Audrey turned to me and asked.

"No, I haven't really asked RJ about his career yet. I am trying to get to know Richard first before Alden." I explained.

"But Alden is important too."

"I know, but for me Richard is more important." I looked at him and smiled. "And besides, see, I now have you to keep me updated!" I kidded.

Our server returned with our orders. RJ and I ordered summer kale salad to share and Chicken Pesto for my main dish. While the two men ordered the Angus burger, Audrey got the crab rangoon.

I mixed our salad while RJ place the napkin on my lap. He refills my sangria while I placed his cutleries on the side of the salad since he is not using it for his burger and placed his napkin on his lap too.

"Jeez! You two, enough of the sweetness already!" Audrey whined.

"What?" RJ and I asked in unison.

"You, both doing stuff for each other. You didn't even notice." Audrey said.

"Yes, you guys, your actions are so in sync, it's like you've been doing it for a long time." Steve explains his observation. "Even Audrey and I don't do that." He continued.

RJ and I looked at each other smiled and shrugged at the same time.

"See! See! Even the shrugging and the smiling!  You guys are annoyingly sweet!"  Audrey shrieked.

"Audrey! There's no such term, annoyingly sweet?"  I uttered.  My best friend has gone crazy.

"Well, I'm inventing it.  I find you both annoying and sweet at the same time so, you're annoyingly sweet!" 

I shake my head and look at Steve.  "Steve, calm your fiancée down please.  She's so hyper!"

"Maine, you know there's only one way for me to calm your friend down and I can't do that in public.  We'll be escorted out of the restaurant."

RJ looked at me, not really understanding what Steve just said. And then I raised my eyebrows at him and smirked.

"Ay, patay!"  He said.

"Yes, petey!"  I replied.

"No babe, it's patay, pa-tay." He enunciates, teaching me.

"But that's what I said babe, pe-tey, petey!" I mimicked.

He laughed, giving me a glimpse of his dimples. 

I love using Tagalog words when I kid with RJ because it makes him laugh and I love seeing him happy and carefree. I promise myself that I will not let that smile on his face fade away.

"Okay, before I go even more crazier, I just have to say this.  RJ, I am so happy that Maine has finally found someone and I couldn't be more happier because she has you. I may have just known you for a couple of days but I can already feel that you will take care of her and that you will love her." Audrey held RJ's hand and patted it with the other. "And Maine, I am so glad that you found RJ. I know you are happy and so in love. I can feel it. I've know you for eight years and this is the happiest I've ever saw you. I will not worry about you anymore, being alone. RJ, please take care of her and love her forever."

"I will Audrey and I promise you that I will love her, love her more than I love myself."  RJ promised, his eyes watering as he look at me.

"RJ my man,  before Audrey forgets, we would also like to invite you to come to our wedding.  You will still be here in November right?"  Steve asked.

"Yes, I will be here and yes it will be a great honor for me to witness you two tie the knot.  I wouldn't miss it."  RJ replied.

Oh wow!  I just realized that I do have a date on my best friend's wedding. 

For the first time, I will have a plus one!

No more, dinner reservation for one,  movie tickets for one person,  traveling alone, vacation for one. 

I now have a plus one!

~~~~~><~~~~~

Audrey and Steve's visit is always fun and enjoyable.  I really love spending time with both of them.  We spend the whole Sunday just lounging around the mansion and Audrey interviewing RJ.  She still couldn't believe that  I have a boyfriend and that my boyfriend is a famous person.  She is so much fun to hang around with, never a dull moment.  We had an early dinner at the mansion of food prepared by Maria from the inn.  As soon as they left, RJ and I went back to the cottage to shower and get ready for bed.

~~~~~><~~~~~

"Did you have fun?" I asked RJ.  We are lying in bed,  his head on my chest this time. The television is on but on low volume. We are waiting for the replay of the noon time show he appears regularly.

"I did.  Steve and Audrey are nice people.  You're right, I shouldn't have worry in the first place.  Audrey is so funny. I like them." He said, he is drawing circles on my belly button.

"I'm glad you like them. They are the closest people in my life right now, aside from you." I kissed the top of his head, it smells like strawberries. "You really love using my shampoo huh."

"Yes and your body wash too." He smirked. "So where is the wedding?"

"It's in Connecticut, a town called Avon.   Audrey's grandparents live there and they have a large estate.  It will be an outdoor wedding.  But we have to be there three days before the wedding day, her family set up a lot of pre-wedding day events.  I am organizing a bachelorette party two nights before and most likely Steve is going to include you on his bachelors party."   

"Will you be part of the wedding?"

"Yes, I'm her maid of honor."

"I'm sure you'll be very gorgeous wearing your pretty maid of honor gown." He said, nuzzling his face on the space between my breast.

"I'll get it next month. But I'll do my final fitting with Audrey next week." I am tickling his ears making him squirm.

"I don't have anything to wear though, can you help me find a tux?"

"Of course babe, I'll be glad to go and find you one."

"Do you want to go to New York tomorrow?"  He asked, lifting his head up and started nibbling on my lips. His hands all over my body.

"If you want, we can.  We can spend the whole week there."  I suggested, in between breathes. My body is now in full attention of his touches. 

"I love that." He agreed.

He moved on top of me, placing his knees in between my legs and moving it apart.   He lean his pelvis on me letting me feel how hard he is. He smirked when I silently moaned.  

"Iron Man is awake again."  I said, my voice raspy, as he shower me with all these overwhelming sensations. 

"Iron Man, huh?" 

"Yes, he's my Iron Man, he's always hard like an iron." 

"I like that, did you know that I am a fan of Iron Man and a collector of his stuff?"  He is continuously kissing me and then he breaks of quickly, "always hard like an iron."  He growls low,  and the way his words rumble out of his lips causes tremors to race up and down my spine.

"Yes and I love it." I murmur, embarrassed slightly to admit that, and I hope that's not a turnoff in any way.   Having all these  kinds of sensations all over my body makes me just blurt out words.  It makes me incapable of thinking.

"And I am glad you love my Iron Man, because he loves you too." He agrees and my heart melts a tiny bit. 

How can I be emotional over Iron Man?   I guess Iron Man and I will develop a long lasting relationship too. 

RJ pulls my face to his and he gives me a swift kiss with an open mouth, pushing his tongue roughly against mine. He kisses me deeply, darkly, and my muscles clench across my entire body. When he pulls back, his eyes are dark, appearing almost black. 

"Iron Man is so ready for you babe."  He whispered, his voice ragged.  "Damn, you are gorgeous," he said, before running his hands up my thighs and teasing me with his thumbs. "I could stare at you all day." 

"Shhh, no more talking, just kiss me already."  I said, placing my forefinger on his lips, shushing him.

And then he kissed me, his mouth busy moving all over my body.  And when he filled me,  my quiet moans overwhelmed  the room as RJ took me on a rollercoaster of pleasure. He took me to the point of almost screaming then all of sudden quit, changing the speed. I was mindless with pleasure and I wanted more, and I wanted it now.

I am surprised that my body is capable of this kind of audacity with lust and passion.  My hands slid down his body, feeling the sweat that started to perspire on him before moving my hands into his hair.  RJ started to go faster, his tongue moving in my mouth making the sensations so overwhelming.  I don't think I can take any more of this.  His lips bit into shoulders as my fingers dug into his scalp. 

"Babe please."  I begged, when I  couldn't take it any longer. 

He thrust one last time and I feel like we both exploded into a thousand pieces.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

151K 9.1K 17
When life offers you second chances...do you take them? AU MaiChard
40.1K 3K 68
How does our past affect our future? How do heart aches, heartbreaks makes someone whole in their present? How do you save someone from the world whi...
169K 11.7K 33
There's a saying that goes, "opposites attract". Two different people sometimes compliment each other to make a relationship work, but in some cases...
118K 9.5K 33
YOLO. You only live once. It's overused and some people have used it to justify their impulsive and wreckless actions. But, what if you're given a ti...