SM. Academy 》Sesoo (Chanbaek...

By commandergirl

Summary: AU! Academy life story of Dorm Head Oh Sehun and freshman Do Kyungsoo, where Kyungsoo caught Sehun's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 = Chanbaek part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 = Krisho part 1
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 = Chanbaek and Krisho part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 = Chanbaek and Krisho part 3
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 with Chanbaek part 4
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 ( Birthday special )
Chapter 27 + Chanbaek part 5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 = Krisho part 4 and Chanbaek part 6
Chapter 30 = Krisho part 5 + Sesoo
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 = Krisho part 6 and Chanbaek part 7
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 = Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 38
Last Chapter

Chapter 39

1.2K 55 6
By commandergirl

To: Soo

From: Me

So, Suho is at the airport right now? Wait, why you didn't go last time?

From: Soo

To: Me

Yes, he's going there to meet glasses. How many times you need to ask that?!

I don't think he want me to come anyway.

To: Soo

From: Me

That's sound so sad! ='(

From: Soo

To: Me

If you're right in front of me, I'd HIT you already.

To: Soo

From: Me

Meanie! :O

Gotta go! I'm meeting with Chanyeol ;D

From: Soo

To: Me

DIE you lovebirds!

Baekhyun looked up from his phone after the last text and smiled when he saw a familiar blonde waiting at their meeting spot, he pocketed his phone before waving and calling at his boyfriend. "Chanyeol!"

A small smile lighted up on the blonde's face when he saw Baekhyun approaching him. Baekhyun blushes deep crimson when Chanyeol kissed his cheeks in greeting.

"You waited long?" asked Baekhyun, too embarrassed to meet Chanyeol's eyes. They haven't meet for weeks after the school term ended for that year.

"No, I just got here."

"Are you hungry? Let's have lunch."

They walked into a small cozy diner. Baekhyun opted to sit next to Chanyeol instead of across from him that their thighs touched. While fiddling with the menu, Baekhyun asked, "Why you didn't go to airport today? I heard Kris is going."

"It's fine. After all I want to see you." Chanyeol said casually though it extracts another blush from Baekhyun. "What do you want to eat?"

After placing their order with the waitress, Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun seems a little upset his teeth worried his bottom lip that Chanyeol loves so much.

"Are you alright? You seem worried about something."

Flustered, Baekhyun shook his head. "No… I mean, yeah... it's just I wonder if Soo is going to be alright? He seems withdrawn and not like himself after Sehun..."

Chanyeol's large hand came to rest on Baekhyum's hand on the table, squeezing it in comfort. "They both are going to be alright, I have no doubt that Sehun is feeling the same as Kyungsoo too."

"I don't think I can be alright... because I think I'm going to miss you so much-!" Just realising what he just said, Baekhyun avoided Chanyeol's gaze and instead burning a hole staring down at the table. Chanyeol's thumb caresses Baekhyun's hand gently, making Baekhyun less tense.

"Although we maybe not that far apart, I still miss you every time I didn't get to see you."

Baekhyun's heart gave a massive thump. "It's embarrassing when you said it like that!"

Chanyeol chuckled and cupped his boyfriend's chin so that their eyes can meet, "I mean them and I'm going to keep saying it" then he leaned in to kiss his boyfriend on his warm and soft lips. Baekhyun sighed into the kiss, granting Chanyeol access to his mouth, and tangling their tongues together. They only break apart when they were interrupted by a blushing waitress serving their food.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

"That idiot"

Kris slowly seething inside as he just wasted ten minutes standing and waiting like an idiot only to find his lover apparently use that time flirting with a barista at the airport's cafe.

"Ouch!" Suho cried out when his head was hit from behind. "What was that for?!" He turned around to find Kris glowering behind his glasses, he swear he can see a vein popped on his forehead. The barista already flees when a death glare was sent to him.

"Here I thought you said you volunteer to get us both some coffee," Kris said testily.

"I am!" Suho protested. "Why do you have to hit me on the head?" Suho grabbed two cups of Americano from the counter and hand one to his lover.

"Because you're an idiot" He accepted the coffee nonetheless.

"I'm not!" Suho protested again, before smiling smugly "Or... you're jealous that barista got my attention, right Wufa? Come on, be honest."

"I don't care with who or what you're flirting at." Suho immediately look devastated for a moment, and this does not escape noticed Kris.

"You know, I think I make a mistake for coming here," Duho gazed around the airport sipping on his drink. He yelped when his hand was grabbed and pulled towards the men's restroom, his coffee drop to the floor which is one hell of a mess to clean by the airport cleaner. Suho make a note to apologise later.

"Wufa!" He protested but Kris held his hand in his tight grip but not enough to hurt, only let him go when they safely locked behind an empty stall of the empty restroom since it is far from the crowded place of the airport.

"What the hell are you -hmph!"

Kris crowding Suho against the wall, devouring his lover with hungry kisses.

"You are jealous!" Suho pouted with swollen lips.

"I don't care of your incessant flirting because I know you're already mine, and I would not let go of what's mine." Kris kisses his throat seeking out all the tender spots, kissing and sucking again and again fierce and possessive, that Suhoo has no doubt it is impossible to hide the marks.

"That's more like the Wufa I love," Suho said amused but can't resist his moans when Kris bite on his sensitive spot.

"Shut up." Kris growled.

"Shutting it now but aren't you going to miss your flight…" When Kris's hand slipping inside his pants and groped one ass cheek, let's just say Suho has stopped thinking altogether.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

"A young man such as you should not sigh a lot like that."

Kyungsoo startled from where he's been lying down gazing out at his grandmother's well-groomed garden.

"Grandma," Kyungsoo rolled over to see his grandmother by the door holding a tray with red bean buns.

The old woman smiled softly and put down the tray. Kyungsoo sat up and watched his grandmother sitting next to him, her eyes on the garden.

"Have you heard from Sehun?"

Kyungsoo shook his head, "We… I didn't contact him after the last time I saw him." And that was on Sehun's graduation day. They didn't talk a lot just share some intimate moments, no goodbyes.

"He might have forgotten about me already." Kyungsoo feels so choked up when he said that. He has hole himself up inside his grandmother's house after the term ended spending his time staring out of the garden or playing with the next-door cat. Even staying inside is still painful when he remembers the time Sehun stayed there.

Kyungsoo took and bites into the still hot red bean bun, and savour the sweetness of it. Oh, how he wish he could throw this right on Sehun's face and curse him for making him feel like this. Lovesick.

"Here. This is for you, Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo stared down at the small package his grandmother held out to him. She smiled at Kyungsoo's shocked face. "This just arrived today."

Kyungsoo scrambled over to take the package, his half eaten bun forgotten. "I'll leave it to you. It's time for me to prepare dinner."

It feels like hours as Kyungsoo stared at the package in his hands but of course it was just a few seconds passed before he gingerly opened the package and looked at the contents.

His hazel eyes widen, his jaw dropped when he realised what's inside the package. "You got to be kidding me!"

___________________________

Author note: One chapter to go!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 70 15
A story about Baekhyun who never experienced love until he met Park Chanyeol who fell in love with him after hearing his angelic voice during the pro...
2.8K 171 21
Luhan and Minseok loved each other so much but fate said otherwise. It all started when Luhan and Minseok's younger sister agreed to lie to Luhan's f...
5.5K 527 25
Sehun was head over heels in love with Park Chanyeol. Sadly, the feeling wasn't mutual. But with his bag of cookies, Sehun wasn't going to give up wi...
1.5K 77 38
You get the best summer of your life. When it's over.. will your summer love be that too? Suho fan fiction