Life As A Kardashian

By oliviaa_rosee

17 year old Kayla is not an average teenager Why? Because she is a Kardashian, She is Kourtney's oldest child... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The end!!

Chapter5

5.9K 56 4
By oliviaa_rosee

Kayla's PVO
I am so exited to move into my new house so I think today's the day I start my house decor shopping so I called Kylie and said she will come over and we can go shopping.
I had a shower and washed my hair, a couple of months ago my hair stylist who is all Aunt Kylie's hair stylist discussed wigs with me and I thought yeah why not so today I am wearing my Aqua wig and just casual clothes.

Kylie arrives and she comes inside too see everyone she runs over to Mason picks him up and chucks him in the air and catches him again. I run up too her and give her a hug, I hug Mum and we leave, we drive out the gates and obviously stopped at you guessed it... STARBUCKS ☕️☕️☕️ Girls gotta do what they gotta do. I got my usual mango ice tea frappe and Aunt Kylie got a caramel latte we drove to the first store and didn't really find anything so we went shop to shop until we went to this one and I found my whole dining room and lounge room and Half of the 2nd guest bedroom so all I have to do now is my room the kitchen the bathrooms the gym and my glam room oh and the 3 other spare rooms.
I came home and I got into my Pjs and went to bed I was so tired.

Thx for reading sorry I haven't uploaded for a couple weeks I was on vacation.
Hope you enjoyed chapter Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
4.4K 269 20
⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨β™‘ΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, amΓ©lie swift, a talented musician, finds herself in the midst of a whirlwind as she joins the phenomenally successful...
792K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
Hamm By

Romance

15.2K 242 24
A bit of a fluffy, naughty Jon Hamm fan fiction. Written because I couldn't find one :)