Pirates of the Caribbean: Jac...

WillieNillieFlys द्वारा

Look up mate! अधिक

REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN!
His Compass
Disguised
The Dance
Comfort
Teasing
His Cloths
Commodores Niece
Caught
Blackmail
Shopping or Stealing
Promise Me.
Confession

Speechless

9.1K 252 46
WillieNillieFlys द्वारा

Imagine: Leaving Jack Sparrow speechless.

"Well well well. If it isn't the Captain Jack Sparrow." I said walking up to him.

"How are you luv?" He asked with a smirk.

"Perfectly fine. And you?"

"Um... Captain? Who be this?" The man I figured was Gibbs, from stories, asked.

"This mr.Gibbs is Captain (Y/N) (L/N). Captain of the Shells Ruby."

"That's one of the fastest ships in the Caribbean, after the Black Pearl." Gibbs said amazed.

"Indeed. The pleasure is mine Joshame Gibbs." I held out my hand for him to shake. He look confused for a moment.

"Jack and I are acquaintances and he has told me many stories. Honestly, it's a pleasure." He shook my hand, and gave me a wink. With that he was back to work.

"Acquaintances?" Jack said leaning his back on the railing.

"He hadn't heard of me. So I figured you wanted our 'fling' to stay secret." I said leaning next to him. "Aye." He said looking at me.

"Looking for something Sparrow?" I said noticing his staring.

"No. Just. Enjoying the view." I scoffed.

"I thought you only enjoyed the view of treasure." I said bitterly. It's why we broke up.

"Well. I've recently learned that all treasure ain't silver and gold." He said putting his hand against my cheek.

"What else have you learned?"

"I've learned that life without you... Isn't that great." I nodded. He leaned in, so did I. But stopped once we were an inch apart.

"Jack?" He opened his eyes.

"I got to go." I said quietly and pulled away.

"So long Sparrow. Till we meet again." I said over my shoulder as I walked away. Over to the ramp up to the Shells Ruby.

Once on deck I look at Jack to see him just standing there.

Speechless.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
96.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...