His Cloths

Imagine: Jack seeing you in his cloths... 😍

YOUR POV:

Jack was out in Tortuga getting something for some reason that I didn't feel like listening to. So while he was gone I decided to have some fun.

What was my relationship with him? Well I'm not quite sure... I fancy him greatly but I'm not so sure he fancies me. Sometimes we would just stare at each other for what would seem like hours. Once his compass pointed at me. Now Elizabeth, my best friend, told me that it means he fancies me as well but I think I was just standing in his way.

But non the less we are great friends and we trust each other.

I walked into his quarters and locked the door behind me. I quickly took off my dress which I have been wearing for around a week (So hard to do anything!) and ran to his chest of cloths. I first took out his white shirt and pants and put them on. They were so comfortable and they fit surprisingly well. I wrapped his belt around my waist and awaited his return.

After about 30 minutes of waiting I fell asleep on his bed. Jack is going to kill me.

NO ONES POV:

Jack walked back onto the Pearl and walked up to his cabin. He turned the door knob but it was locked. He tried once more to no avail. So he then went through the process of trying each key on his key chain till he found the right one.

After ten keys he had found the right one. With a twist of the knob the door opened. He walked in and put his belongings on his chart table. He took of his jacket and turned to go to bed. But froze when he saw you.

At first he was angry. You had snuck into his cabin, locked the door, and fell asleep on his bed! He was fuming until he saw your attire.

You were wearing his cloths. His shirt, his pants, his boots, you even put on one of his red bandanas on your head. You looked gorgeous.

Jack just stared for a moment admiring your beauty. Once he realized what he was thinking he shook his head and turned away. He took the covers from the end of the bed and put them over you.

He then got into his chair and closed his eyes, no fully asleep yet.

You awoke when you felt the covers being put on you. You opened your to see Jack sit in a chair and close his eyes.

"Jack" You whispered. He hummed in response.

"Sorry for locking you out, and for sleeping in your bed, and for taking you cloths..." You said quietly.

"For the first two you are forgiven, but for then last... You can keep 'em." You looked up shocked. But his eyes were still closed.

"Are you sure?" You asked. He nodded.

You remembered that you were in his bed and quickly got up.

"Oh you can have your bed back... Sorry again." You said walking towards the door.

Jack opened his eye as he watched you walk across the room. He felt something in his chest that he had never felt before, but he knew.

"(Y/N) get back here." He said getting up. You turned around to be met with a kiss.

You stood there shocked not knowing what to do. Once Jack realized you weren't kissing back he panicked and began to pull away.

But you soon regained consciousness and pulled him closer to you. Kissing back.

"I really love how you look." He whispered.

You hummed as thanks and kissed him again.

Words: 618

Written: 09/03/16

ι fιиιѕнє∂ αт мι∂иιgнт!
   💗💗💗             🐝
💗✨💛💗
💗💛💛💗    💜💜💜
  💗💗💗    💜🌟🌟💜
   🌱             💜🌟✨💜
🍃                   💜💜💜
🌱   ❤❤❤         🌱
🌱❤⭐⭐❤          🌱
🌱❤⭐⭐❤          🌱
🌱   ❤❤❤         🌱
🌱          🌱          🌱🍃
🌱     🍃🌱          🌱
🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🐞🌿🌿
🌿🐌🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
fℓσωєяѕ!