His Compass

Imagine: being part of Jacks crew and him getting mad that his compass points to you.

You were sitting next to Gibbs and Will who were talking about Jack.

"So how did Jack come across that compass?" You heard Will say to Gibbs who was tying some knot over your shoulder.

Gibbs responded but you didn't hear him. You were too absorbed in your own work.

"He sure does use it a lot." Will said. You looked up at Jack and saw him looking down at his compass and turning with what you just assumed was the needle.

Once he was facing you he stopped and slowly looked up. Once he saw you his eyes went from behind you back to you. You waved at him. Instead of waving back, like he would usually do. (You often catch each others eyes) He angrily closed his compass and shook it. Hard. Turning around and grabbing rum.

He then opened it again and turned around and once again looked up at you. This time he just angrily sighed.

"(Y/N) Can you come 'ere luv." He shouted walking into his cabin.

Your POV

"Are you alright sir. You looked very angry at your compass. Did it break?" I said walking up to him.

"No it's working just fine." He grumbled "Now I want you to hold this and think: El Dorado. Please." nodded and took the compass.

I've never really looked at the compass before. It was pretty, old, and is had this aura that made it feel magical.

I watched as the needle span round and round.

"Is it supposed to be doing that?" I whispered to Jack. Handing it to him. He shook it once more.

"No... No it's not." He thought for a moment. "Just hold the compass and let it do what it wants to do..." He shrugged and handed it to me again. Our hand touched and I felt a sensation through out my body.

I mumbled an okay and opened it.

Again the needle span round and round until stopping. Jack stared at the compass wide eyed and then looked at me. It was pointing in his direction... Which was east.

"That's not north..." I mumbled and turned the compass and it still pointed east.

"I think you need a new compass Ja-" I was cut off by a kiss. I was shocked but soon melted into the kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked still slightly in shock.

"Do you know why my compass doesn't point north?" I shake my head. "It shows me what I want most in the world... And that is you." That's why he was so shocked when it pointed to him.

"Interesting..." I whisper and kiss him again.

Thank Calypso for that compass!

———–—------–————–—------–—-—-

Words: 470
Written: 09/02/16