Speechless

Imagine: Leaving Jack Sparrow speechless.

"Well well well. If it isn't the Captain Jack Sparrow." I said walking up to him.

"How are you luv?" He asked with a smirk.

"Perfectly fine. And you?"

"Um... Captain? Who be this?" The man I figured was Gibbs, from stories, asked.

"This mr.Gibbs is Captain (Y/N) (L/N). Captain of the Shells Ruby."

"That's one of the fastest ships in the Caribbean, after the Black Pearl." Gibbs said amazed.

"Indeed. The pleasure is mine Joshame Gibbs." I held out my hand for him to shake. He look confused for a moment.

"Jack and I are acquaintances and he has told me many stories. Honestly, it's a pleasure." He shook my hand, and gave me a wink. With that he was back to work.

"Acquaintances?" Jack said leaning his back on the railing.

"He hadn't heard of me. So I figured you wanted our 'fling' to stay secret." I said leaning next to him. "Aye." He said looking at me.

"Looking for something Sparrow?" I said noticing his staring.

"No. Just. Enjoying the view." I scoffed.

"I thought you only enjoyed the view of treasure." I said bitterly. It's why we broke up.

"Well. I've recently learned that all treasure ain't silver and gold." He said putting his hand against my cheek.

"What else have you learned?"

"I've learned that life without you... Isn't that great." I nodded. He leaned in, so did I. But stopped once we were an inch apart.

"Jack?" He opened his eyes.

"I got to go." I said quietly and pulled away.

"So long Sparrow. Till we meet again." I said over my shoulder as I walked away. Over to the ramp up to the Shells Ruby.

Once on deck I look at Jack to see him just standing there.

Speechless.