The Dance

Imagine: Jack realizing how much he loves you!

You were joking around with Elizabeth and Will on the deck of the Black Pearl while most of the crew was restocking in Tortuga. And by most of the crew I mean everyone but Jack and the three of you were left on the ship.

"Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!" You sang quietly.

"We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho." Liz sang louder.

"We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho." Will sang even louder.

This soon turned into the three of you dancing and singing the song.

The commotion had caused Jack to come out of his cabin. To see this. The three of you running and singing like a lot of drunk idiots. Which was sad since non of you had a drop of rum. Well you did but only a sip because your through my was dry. But not enough to make you drunk.

He was about to return to his quarters until you started singing.

"We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads" you sang perfectly...

Jack turned and stared as you sang and danced with Will and Liz. Both of them knew of your voice having grown up with you but Jack had never heard it.

Your voice... Was the most amazing voice he's ever heard. And he's heard sirens before. He wondered if you were one but quickly shook of the thought.

He watched as the moon light glistened off your face and moved as you danced. You moved with such grace yet your dance was so random it was just you and the love birds spinning and running but it was amazing to him.

He felt his chest bubble, his stomach churn, and his palms became sweaty.

He was scared and confused at the feeling.

He knew he fancied you. He thought you were pretty and funny before but watching you. Made him realize that he felt so much more.

"Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!" You finished strong and the three of you laughed and sat back down breathing heavily.

"That was fun." Liz said and you both nodded.

"Even more fun to watch." You all jumped at the sound of his voice and turned to see Jack.

"Hey Jack." You smiled and waved.

'And that concludes it' He thought. He loved you.

Written: 09/02/16