Commodores Niece

Imagine: Jack Sparrow seducing you next to your uncle, The commodore.

You were on a ship in your way across the ocean from England to the New World. Your uncle had come all the way Port Royal to bring you back to visit.

Once the ship docked you walked off to see two men in uniforms talking to a man, who was obviously a pirate. You being curious walked over instead of getting your uncle.

"Mermaids are real!" The two were debating on whether something was real or not. As they were the man walked around them and walked up to the wheel of the ship. He closed his eyes and pretended to be steering.

"I thought this dock was closed off to civilians." You said walking next to him.

"Then what you be doing here?" He asked eyes still closed.

"Talking to you. What are you doing in Port Royal?" To that he opened his eyes.

"Oh I live here... Just taking a stroll." You nodded. As he want back to playing with the wheel. After a minute you said.

"So your not a pirate here to steal something?" He froze.

"Your a smart one I'll give you that... I'm here to commender a ship luv. Neutralist terms."

"And your name?"

"Jack Sparrow." He smirked

"I thought there was a Capitan in there somewhere." His smirk turned into a smile!

"Yes there is Miss..."

"(Y/N) Storm."

You shook hands.

"Thy still debating?" You looked down to see the two still talking to each other.

"It would seem.... Now I want to talk about you." You just pointed to yourself. He nodded.

"Yes you. Now what are you doing in Port Royal?"

"Visiting family from London."

"You married"

"No"

"You being betrothed?"

"No"

"In a relationship"

"Would have been easier if you jus asked that one at first. And no"

"Good." He turned and kissed you. And you kissed him back.

What were you doing! This man is a pirate! He's killed people, stole things!
Why am I doing-

"(Y/N) what are you doing!" You broke apart to see your uncle with many men behind him.

"It's just such a pretty boat. Ship! It's a ship." You say touching the railing.

"You know him?" Jack whispered to me.

"Niece..." He winced with you.

"James how are you it's been a while!" He said walking up to your uncle.

"What were you doing kissing my NIECE!" He shouted.

"I didn't know, honestly. I wouldn't have done it if I knew." That made you sad. What did he mean by that?"

Somehow Jack ended up on a railing over the sea and a ship was coming our way.

He was about to jump over but he abruptly stopped. He turned around and looked at you.

He ran over and gave you a quick peck on the lips. "Till we meet again Miss Storm."

And then he jumped.

Once the men went to a ship to catch up. You turned to see your uncle there. Arms crossed and stern look on his face.

This is going to be fun. You thought as your uncle started yelling.