Promise Me.

This is for @crazyfangirl345 Yay! If you don't like it I can write another one!
---------———-—---------------------------

Imagine: being Jacks ex and meeting him again.

"Move it poppet!" The Captain said pushing me into a cell. Causing me to fall on my arm. I hissed.

"Awe did I hurt you?" He asked sarcastically. He closed the door and locked it behind me. "See you around poppet." He laughed as he walked away.

"Jerk." I mumbled to myself once he was gone.

I waited for what seemed like hours for something to happen. But it was quite, with only the footsteps above to be heard.

All of a sudden I heard screaming.

"Where is she?" I heard a voice scream. That voice. It almost sounded like- No.
He wouldn't come save me. We're not together anymore and it didn't really end on a happy note.

FLASH BACK

"What do you mean your leaving?!" I stood up fuming.

"They need my help." He stood up  and tried to hold my hand. I yanked it out of his grasp.

"You promised me that this was it! This was the time where we would actually be together. When we would have started something. Settle down! Start a family. Get that stupid dog you never shut up about!" I said getting louder. My voice showing hurt.

"I know. But they need my help. But this will be it I pro-"

"Don't promise me anything! Because every time you do I always end up disappointed or hurt!" I looked up at him. He was trying to figure out what to say.

"I can't keep living like this. You telling me that you love me and then you leave. Me not knowing when you come back or even that you will! I can't keep having you promise me things and that know that you'll break them." My voice started to break.

"(Y-"

"You can go. You enjoy your life. Go drink rum and find amazing things. But don't come back." I looked up and his face was full of hurt.

"What do you mea-"

"You know what I mean. Just go." I said tears poring out my eyes.

"(Y/N)?" He asked shocked.

"I love you I really do. But I can't." He walked over to the door with his things.

"Goodbye (Y/N). I love you." He kissed me goodbye. We pulled apart and put our foreheads together.

"Goodbye Jack." I pulled away whispering. I closed the door seeing a tear roll down his face.

FLASHBACK OVER

But after I hurt him like that... I don't think he would come for me.

"I'll ask you one more time. Where is SHE!?"  I heard the man scream. It is him. There is no questioning it.

It's Jack Sparrow.

I heard gun shots and swords clashing getting louder. Meaning they were getting closer. Once it sounded like it was outside the door. I held my breath.

The door opened and Jack ran in. He looked around worriedly and finally met my eyes.

"(Y\N)!" He ran over to my cell and he shot the lock.

"Jack!" I cried as he opened the door. I ran over to him.

"You're okay...." He whispered as I hugged him.

He held my face and kissed me.

Me and Jack had kissed before but this was just... Wow. It was as if every moment we had missed each other and every wrong thing we said/did was in this kiss.

After what felt like forever we pulled apart. And put our foreheads together.

"(Y/N)?" He asked quiet. I hummed in response.

"Marry me?" He said even quieter.

"Yes. Just promise me you'll stay." I said looking in his eyes.

"Promise." Then he kissed me.

And for once. The Jack Sparrow, kept his promise.