Falling For My Bully {Complet...

Od muslimah_07

Amira was called everything in the book. Fat, ugly, stupid, a worthless nobody. Suddenly she leaves for Turke... Více

[1] Edited
[A/N]
[2] Edited
[3] Edited
[4] Edited
[5] Edited
[6] Edited
[7] Edited
[8] Edited
[9] Edited
[10] Edited
[11] Edited
[12] Edited
[13] Edited
[14] Edited
[15] Edited
[Another A/N]
Eid Mubarak
[16] Edited
A/N
[17] Edited
[18] Edited
[19] Edited
[20] Edited
[21] Edited
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chpater 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34

Chapter 33

7K 467 148
Od muslimah_07

Caution short chapter ! Unedited also :)

It's my birthday ! ❤️ 16 ☺️

                        Amira POV

The four letter word. The one that makes people stare at each. Drown in happiness and sorrow. The word love, so small but yet means a lot, and feels a lot.

The two new couples eyes twinkled so light and bright. Thinking they were looking up at the sky, wondering how they got here and found each other.

Was it love that brought them together ? Or the love they had for food ? Perhaps it was Allah who brought these lost soul together. Wounded each other hurts, sharing their memories Allah have brought upon them. Each day was a blessing, a unique gift Allah gave them.

The light shimmered upon them, on the dance floor. Each of them swing from left to right.

The rhythm of my nasheed coming to a end, pulling apart from each other everyone claps.

A new nasheed starts to come on. Singling everyone to join the new wedded couple in the dance floor.

Every grabs someone and starts to dance.

Invitations were send out only to family members of Sarah and Adam. Inviting only females of the family. Making it halal for all of us to have a good time.

From the headache I had from not sleeping the other night, I get out of the place and go outside.

The breeze my face, shivering from the cold. I look over the beautiful view.

It was midnight now, the wedding was almost coming to a end.

Suffocating by Mazin glanced towards my made me shiver each time I caught him during the wedding . Was my make up not on fleek ?
Was he still making me feel guilty for what I did ?

Either one of those, but I just had to have some air fresh. A time to my self. Away from everyone, away from Mazin. Also the crazy aunts nagging me about when I was going to get married.

Or how the girls at our table we talking about their future wedding.

Marriage was a big towards for Muslims. It was the time we completely completed half of our deen. All these years you saved your self from those mans, wanting your husband only.

Ignoring those "halal" couples having the time of their lives in the hall ways during school, and out in the world. Sharing each moments together.

Love was a big impact on a person.

Footsteps crack behind me, knowing someone has followed my here. I swear it'll be another aunty complaining about how I didn't get married.

I turn around only to find a another familiar face. One who couldn't bare look at me.

"Mazin?" I said my voice cracking, from this surprise event

His starts to walk past me, and stand next to me. He starts to look at the view I was certainly looking at.

I turn around do the same, watching the beautiful view.

"You know, I'm sorry Mazin," I said breaking the silence after minutes of silence

He starts to chuckle, shaking his head each time. The frown I didn't want to have right now comes up. Saddened by his reply, by his action .

"You know what kills me Amira, liars," He said after his chuckling ends

My eyes start to get wet, I was a liar. I lied to someone I love, someone I cared for with all my heart.

"You abused me, Mazin," I said, my voice barely above a whisper

He turns to me, looking at me. I could tell even if my eyes were filled with tears. I could tell he was gazing at me.

"I made up for that, and you of all people should know that!" He replied raising his voice

I slightly jump from his yelling voice, his very anger voice. The tears has fallen upon my hands now.

I hold it into my palm, not letting it go. Just like how I let Mazin forgiveness go.

"Well let me make it up to you," I said my voice straightened out a bit

He gives me a puzzled look.

"How?" He asked me

I let go of my tears and look up.

"Marry me." I said, not really realizing what I had said

Nor did I realize his frown was now a smile.

Sarah POV
The night came to a end, Adam took my hand and and we walked to our limo.

He whispered sweet little things in to my ear during the car ride.

How I slayed everyone, how they did my contour perfectly. The dress was his favorite. He told me how he'll be the best husband in the world, what made me blush even deeper was when he said he'll be the best dad. How he would spoil me and our future kids.

A few minutes of driving we finally get a house. A very decent and beautiful house.

"Adam why a house? We're only two people," I said shocked

He starts to laugh, which brought me joy each time I heard him laugh.

"Well there will be a few little minions of  me and you running around in few months, " He said giving my right side cheek a kiss

I turn his face away from me, what a cheesy man I married. But aye we aren't all perfect are we now ?

We get out of the limo, waving towards Adams cousin who drove us here.

As we enter the house I start to break down in tears. We finally had our own place. We finally completed half our deen. All we need to do now was strive for Jannah together.

Adam hugs me, soothing me with sweet words and a few duas.

I break free of him, after his wonderful comfort.

"Is there any food," Adam said after a while

I nod smiling, boy was I hunger too.

________

Yes I know it's a short chapter , and I said this was going to be the last chapter . But it's not, this was just a long time no update chapter .

Finally 16 😝😝😝 Alhamdulilah, I couldn't sleep with out updating for you guys. I'm also sorry for the long wait!

School did start so I had to focus on that :)

I feel so old being 16 Oma 😭

Anywayyyyyyyy how was a the short chapter?
It was just a birthday teaser ! Don't freak out me !

Oma and also thank you soooooooo much for the 2k followers , and In Sha Allah I'll be replying to your messages for those who were worried about me !

Also should I end it like this or one more chapter ? I can't decide ☺️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

176K 16.4K 73
Highest Ranking..../22-03-2020/ #2 in Nigeria #1 in Maryam #1 in Kareem #5 in Wattpad banters #16 in Muslimah #25 in Spiritual #41 in Watty #84 in Mi...
Qulsum Od Royal7

Spirituální

744K 50.8K 61
Qulsum Abi is going through a lot. Her step mother only favors Qulsum's step sisters and brother Worst part is they become great actors in front of h...
496K 23.3K 26
#3 in spiritual 8/31/15 ~ Aliyah is mistreated by her mother because she looks exactly like her father and is constantly bullied at school. But the...
381K 23.8K 29
Salam u alaikum readers! I wanted to inform you guys that I've started making edits to this story. Some chapters are the same while some are complet...