Suicide Squad Imagines

Bởi alyray04

I absolutely love the Joker from suicide squad and all the other characters so I decided to make this , so ye... Xem Thêm

The Joker
El Diablo
IMPORTANT
Harley Quinn
Requested by @diamondLovesAugustAA
Dead shot
When you met him
Worst Behaviour
That One Guy
Crazy People, Best People.
Crazy Meets Crazier
His Ass Is Mine
I Started A Joke
Cookies
Harassed
Joker's Daughter
Joker's Daughter Dating
super suit!!
Suicide Squad
Little Game
He Upsets You
Well Then
Saved
TVD an SS
The Need
How you Cuddle?
psychotic
Warm Embrace (Chato Santana x Reader)
Secret Adoration (Joker x reader)
Chato Santana
Joker
You're So Sane
Locked
You were just a toy
his domination ~ the joker

The Joker Pt.2

4.8K 81 22
Bởi alyray04

Y/n POV
You where numb your whole body, you didn't know why the Joker was doing this to you but you had a feeling that your going to find out.

You woke up and a soft bed? The last time you checked you where on a metal table.

"Doll you're awake." You heard the Joker laugh out.
"Why am I here?" You questioned. He didn't answer. "Why am I here?" You asked again
"Because I want you here doll!" He yelled getting all crazy. "Well them why do you want me here." You yelled back standing up and getting in his face.

The Joker backed you up into a wall and grabbed your jaw. "Because I want you here,No questions asked!" He yelled throwing your head back a little. You can't lie you were frightened but you can't back down.

You noticed that their wasn't a bathroom. "Where's the bathroom?" You asked in a small voice. "The second door to your left." He answered. You walk out the door and went to the left. But you didn't go to the bathroom you went straight down the hall.

Their was a window and the end of the hall and it had the fire escape on it. You open the window and got a foot out but you where suddenly pulled back by one of Joker's goons.

"Boss" the goon yelled. "What." The Joker laughed. "Theirs an intruder." Joker's laughter sunndenlly dies down. You put your head down, not in shame tho. You felt a gun in the back of your head. You heard a click and "BOOM" you fell down.....
*
*
*
*
*
Hello lovelys its been a bit, and im sorry for supper short chapters. I just how no patience to write for a long time.

_COTD_
Who's your favorite suicide squad character?
_______
Mines either Joker of Harley

Love,
alyray04

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...