The Prince and the Maid

By unnatural_Red

So the idea behind this story came to me in a dream. And then I couldn't stop thinking about Prince Harry and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chater 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chaptef 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Woah

Chapter 75

1.2K 18 1
By unnatural_Red

Grace pov

Harry was having having a video call about the anniversary of his mother's death. "Harry, could you keep it down?" I asked as I sat up. Gemma was being exceedingly active tonight. "Wait, Harry your still at Kensington, right?" Will asked on the video call. "Yes, and sorry Grace." Harry said. I threw his pillow at him. "Harry come to my room, and let Grace rest." Will said. "Thank you William." I said. As Harry closed his laptop, and gave me his pillow I'd thrown at him And left.

•••

I woke up to Harry kissing me awake. "What?" I spat . "We've gotta go." He said as he gave me another kiss. "Go where?" I asked as I put my pillow back over my head. "to St. Mary's your having your C-Section this morning." Harry said. "Can't we do that tomorrow?" I asked. "No Grace, your already over due." Harry said. Harry helped me up and I got dressed.

He drove to St. Mary's. The streets were empty this early in the morning.

Harry parked, and got out to help me out. We went in and I was taken back instantly.

"You nervous?" Harry asked. "A bit. I'm worried about Gemma and Abigail. I don't want them to be hurt." I said as I rubbed my stomach. Harry put his hand On top of mine. "They'll be fine. You'll be fine." Harry said. I winced as I felt Gemma kick me hard. "I think she may know what's going on." Harry said.

They took me back, Harry got to stay with me. The put a curtain up to block us from seeing what they were doing. The had the arm that had my IV in it extended out. Harry sat behind me, holding my hand.

After a while of them working, I heard a baby cry. Harry stood up and looked over the curtain. "Let my husband cut the umbilical cord." I said as I squeezed Harry's hand. He let go and follows the doctor's instructions.

He came back, We both were looking over to the nurse who had Gemma. I felt pain shoot through my body, I screamed. "Gracie," everything started getting fuzzy. "Harry, what's happening?" I managed to say. My tongue felt like it weighted like a brick. The nurses and doctors were doing what they could to stop the pain. Then darkness. 

Harry pov
I had to back away as the doctors and nurses tried to help Gracie. Her eyes rolled back Into her head. My eyes went strait to the heart monitor, she'd fainted or they had knocked her out. "Is she alright?" I asked. "She's fine now," a nurse said. I heard a different cry come from Grace.

The two surgeons, who were preforming the C-Section, had gone back to work. I looked over confused. One of the surgeons held a tiny baby, much smaller than Gemma. "Abigail," I whispered. "How?" I asked. "What do you mean your highness?" "Grace had a riding accident a few months ago, we were told one of the twins was dead." I said.

I sat in a room with Grace, I sat next to her. I got up, I wanted to see my daughters.

I walked down the hallway. And came to a glass window. I only saw Gemma. A nurse came out. "Can I help Your Highness?" She asked. "My other daughter, where is she?" I asked. "I'm she's in the NICU. I can show you the way." She offered. "Lead the way." I said.

I followed the nurse. She lead me to a room. "Your daughter wasn't fully developed. So we're treating her as if she's a premature. She's in an incubator. You can go in and see." She said. I went in.

Abigail was laying in an incubator. She had wires and tubes in her. I felt a pang in my heart, seeing my baby like that. There was a stool in the small room.

I pulled it over and sat on it. I put my hand in the opening of the incubator. "Hey Abigail, it's Daddy. Mummy's gonna want to see you. I'll bring her by later. She's going to be so excited that your here with us. You've got three older siblings. As you know Gemma your twin which you've been sharing a womb with for the last nine months. Then theirs David, your older brother, and Faith, the oldest of the four of you. She's a great big sister." I said. My fingered lightly touched her head. She seemed fragile and I didn't want to hurt her. "I've got to go check on Mummy. I don't want to leave her alone for too long." I said. I kissed my fingers and put them on her head.

I went back to Grace's room. She was awake. "Harry where's my baby?" She asked. I went over and helped her sit up. I took the stool and brought it over and sat at her bed side. "Abigail's alive." I said as I took her hands. She sat up. "What?" She winced.

I had her lay back down. "She was alive, this entire time. I don't know why we were told she died." I said. "And Gemma?" She asked. "Gemma's fine. They should bring her back soon." I said.

A nurse then came in with Gemma. "My baby." Grace cried. The nurse gave Gemma to Grace. Grace started crying. "Where's Abigail I want to hold her." She said. "I'm sorry Your Highness. But she needs to stay in the incubator." The nurse said. Grace kept crying. "I want my baby." She said softly. The nurse left. "Do you want me to get Faith and David?" I asked. Grace shook her head. "I want Abigail, I want Abigail and Gemma together." She said. I wiped the tears off her cheeks. 

After a while Grace let me hold Gemma.

Grace pov
A nurse came in with a wheelchair. "Your Highness you may visit your other daughter of you'd like." She said. Harry put Gemma down, and he and the nurse helped me into the wheel chair.

Harry pushed me down the hallway, to another room. Inside the room was dark. Equipment everywhere. And in the middle of the room was an incubator. "Abigail." I whispered.

The nurse opened the incubator and handed me the small baby, "hi baby, I'm Mummy." I smiled. The wires and tubes in my baby scared me. I started crying again. "Come on, Grace don't cry." Harry said. "It's all my fault she's like this." "Gracie, it's not your fault. It was an accident." He said. "We thought she was dead. But here she is." Harry wiped the tears from my face. "You should hold her." I said as I gave him Abigail. He seemed shocked when I gave him Abigail. "I want my other babies," I said. "I'm sorry your highnesses but she needs to go back In the incubator." Harry gave Abigail to the nurse.

Harry pov
After Grace went back to her room and was calm, and feeding Gemma. I left to get Faith and David.

I walked up the steps to the second floor. "Daddy!" I heard Faith scream. I braced myself for her to grab my leg. I pried her arms off my legs and picked her up. "Where's Mummy?" She asked. "'Mummy's at the hospital. Where's your brother?" I asked. "With Aunt Kate. He was being bad." She said. "What did he do?" I asked. "He didn't get dressed." She said.

I went into the nursery. Will and Kate were in there with their kids and David. "Daddy." David ran over and grabbed my leg. I picked him up. "How's Grace?" Kate asked. "Very emotional and were going to need another crib." I said. "What why?" Will asked. "In Some miraculous way, Abigail's alive." I said.

My brother and his wife stood in front of me gapping. "Wait what! Abigail is alive? The baby you thought was dead after Grace fell off the horse, and nearly bleed out on that couch?" Kate asked. "Yes. I now have four kids." I said. "When are they coming home?" Kate asked. "Gemma and Grace will most likely come home tomorrow but we don't know about Abigail. It could be a week or two." I said. "Well we won't keep you. You should get back to Grace." Will said. "Thank you." I said.

(David and Faith's outfits V)

(A/n: Their both ginger)

Grace pov
I held Gemma tight, But not too tight that I would crush her. I rested her head on my shoulder and I laid the bed back.

A knock came at the door. "Come in," I almost whispered. Harry came in,  "I've got your other babies." Harry said.

He walked in, holding David and holding Faith's hand. "Now be careful with Mummy. She's got a big owie on her stomach." Harry told them. They climbed up on the bed. "This is one of your new sisters, Gemma, she's got a twin sister, buts she's sick." I told them.

•••

The next day Gemma and I got to home. But sure enough that afternoon, I was back at the hospital, concerned about my baby. I feared for Abigail's life so dearly. I couldn't loose her again.

•••

I held Abigail, I was finally getting to feed her. It was oddly satisfying. Harry sat across from me feeding Gemma from a bottle, I'd prepared before we left for the hospital.

When Abigail was finished I burped her. And she responded greatly. "I'm so proud of you." I whispered to her. Gemma also finished and Harry did the same. I fixed my shirt as the doctor came in. "Did she eat?" The doctor asked. "She did, and she burped." I said. "Well that's a good sign that's she's ready to be taken home." "Well I'm more than eager to take her home." I said. "Well if she's eating with out her feeding tube. Then she can go home. If one of you could come fill out the release forms." Harry got up and gave me Gemma. "I'll be right back." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Help me up." I said. Harry took Gemma then helped me up. I went over to our bag we'd brought and took out the outfit I'd brought for Abigail. I laid her in the crib. Then got her dressed.

"I'll be right back." Harry kissed my forehead and gave me Gemma. I went over and put Gemma in her car seat. I took the other care seat and put Abigail in it. "You ready to  go home, my babies?" I cooed at them.

Harry got out of the car then helped me out. I saw still having some problems getting around after my c-section. Harry got Abigail's car seat out and gave her to me. Then he ran around and got Gemma.

We went inside Kensington, "we're home!" Harry called. "Give me Abigail, and hold onto the banister while we go up the stairs." Harry instructed me as we made it to the stairs.

"You have both of the twins, let me see them." Kate squealed as she stood at the top of the stairs. "Well you've seen Gemma, so you've seen Abigail." Harry joked. "I will push you down these stairs." Kate said. "If your going to do that, I'll just take my girls." I said. "Mummy." I heard.

Faith was running towards us. "Why are you not in school, baby?" I asked. "That's a good question." Harry asked as he gave me the car seats so he could pick up Faith, since I couldn't pick her or David up till my stitches came out. "I sick," she said. "Or maybe someone just wanted to stay with Mummy and Daddy." I said.

______________________
A/n: Happy Birthday 32nd, Harry. Hope you enjoy the chapter.
-princess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 6
This story is not another clichΓ© story of a crowned prince falling in love with a Disney peasant, no.. You can kind of say that this is an after stor...
11.5K 250 15
In the midst of all the accusations being thrown at Prince William by his own brother, who was once his best friend.. I think it would only be fair t...
80K 1.6K 20
A prince risks everything for a woman that's an ocean away. Started : February 4, 2021 Published : February 4, 2021 Completed : October 10, 2021 A B...
61.1K 1.3K 16
In which Amelia has gotten too comfortable with her secret relationship and Michael has now given her the ultimatum either go public and engaged or b...