Chapter 48

Grace pov
At about five am I got up. "Darling?" Harry asked. "I'm gonna go for a run." I said. "Alright," he rolled over. I donned my running cloths, black skin tight leggings, a white sports bra shirt and a loose black over shirt, with white running shoes.  I went down the hallway and opened the door to the nursery as softly as I could, George sat up when I came in, "go back to sleep buddy." I whispered. He laid back down. I went over and picked Faith up, she cried for a second then went back to sleep. The door behind me opened. Kate was standing in the doorway. "What are you doing?" She whispered. "I'm gonna go for a run," I whispered. "Are you taking the stroller?" She asked, the United Kingdom Tack and Field team had sent me a jogging stroller. "I will," I said as I changed Faith's diaper then put a plain white leg-less onesie. "It's a bit cold will she be alright?" Kate asked. "Im bringing a blanket." I said as I grabbed the one out of Faith's crib. "Have a good run, be back by six." She said. "If I'm not back, they'll come get me." I said.

I grabbed a quick bite for breakfast before going to the carport, where Kate and I also kept strollers. A valet brought my running stroller. I put Faith in, "it's a big day for her isn't it," the valet said. I smiled. "It is, she's three months to the day." I smiled at my sleeping baby. "Have a good run, your highness." He said. I nodded. I put my cordless headphones in and put my running playlist on. I pushed the stroller and started.

I was drenched in sweat as I made my way back around the lake, Faith started crying. I slowed down till I came to a stop. I dried my face off and drank some water before picking her up. She made the face she always made when she was hungry. "Alright," I said looking around to see if anyone was around. I pushed the stroller over to a bench and I sat down. I took Faith's blanket and covered my chest so I could feed her.

When she was done I fixed my jog bra and shirt. I burped her and put her back into the stroller. I saw one of the security guards running towards me. "Your highness, they're expecting you back at Kensington now." He said as he panted. I handed him a unopened bottle of water. "Thank you," he said as he drank. "Not much of a runner?" I asked. "No ma'am." He said. After he finished off the bottle. "Alright I was just heading back now, tell them I'll be their in five minutes." I said. As I took off again. "Princess," the guard yelled but I was already a ways away.

I got to the carport and took Faith out, I went up the the nursery and have Faith to her Nanny. I went down to my room and showered. I dried off and put a matching white lace bra and pantie set. I put my robe on and I went into the closet. Micah and Jamie were talking a few dresses laid out with matching hats. "Where have you been?" Micah asked. "Running," I said. "So your choices, we were going with the white look, an appropriate color for a christening." Micah said. "I like this one." I said holding up a knee length dress with a mid-upper arm sleeve. "Princess Camilla is wearing a sky blue dress." Micah said. "Of course she is." I said. "Her majesty is wearing pink," she said. I put the dress on then pantyhose. I slipped my shoes on. Micah and Jamie tag-teamed my hair and makeup.

When they finished a knock came at the closet door, "five minutes," Jeffry's voice called. Harry came in. "Stunning," he gaped. "Close your mouth, love, you'll catch flies." I said walking over to him. He grabbed what he needed and we left. Maria, Faith's nanny was waiting in the hallway for us. "She's been fed, burped and changed." Maria said. "Alright, thank you." I said as she handed me Faith. We went downstairs and got into a car. We were headed to Norfolk for Faith's christening.

Half way their my phone buzzed. I took it out. My phone was being invaded with messages. "Zayn left," "1D is broken!" And others like that. "Girls calm down, Zayn is just a guy. In just another boy band." I texted back. It wasn't helpful. they started retaliating against me. I turned my phone off and put in the pocket of the seat in front of me. "I can't deal with their fantasy boyfriends now." I said leaning against Harry. He chuckled.

Faith behaved very well during the christening, she sleep through most. But she did wake up towards the end. But she still didn't cry.

•••
Harry pov
I felt Grace tossing and turning in her sleep. I looked over at her, she was drenched with sweat. "No, no." She muttered. "Grace," I put my hand on her shoulder. "No!" She screamed. "Gracie," I said. She shot in in bed and looked around the room for danger. "Gracie, it's alright." I said. She hugged me. I pulled her into my lap. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm a target, to myself, my girls, to you, to Faith. If something happened I couldn't forgive myself." She sobbed. "Hey what do you mean?" I asked. "Taking those bullets for Will, the incidents at the Girls home. At first it was alright having one every once a while. But they're more frequent, usually they're just recapping what happens but now it's not me getting hurt anymore it's you or Faith and its." She started sobbing again. I leaned against the back board and held her tight. "Hey it's alright I'm gonna help you get through this." I kissed her head. I laid back down and held her in my arms. It felt like knives as I heard my bride cry herself to sleep, every tear drop like a dagger falling on my chest.

______________________
A/n: sorry I haven't posted recently,
-princess