Chapter 13

Today was the wedding, I woke up early but didn't get my run in. Not today. The streets were already crowded with people. I put the creamish tan, knee length dress. It had a heart shaped hole on the back. I straitened my hair and then found the fairly simple hat I was wearing. I Pinned it into place.

I went to my kitchen and made myself a quick breakfast. I waited for the car that was taking me to Westminster Abbey. I checked my phone. The street bell rang. I went to the speaker. "Yes?" I said pushing the button. "Miss. Grace, your car is here." A man said. "I'll be right down." I said. I grabbed my clutch and the invitation. I put my phone in the clutch and went down the stairs taking my time not to fall. I got into the car and was taken to the Abbey.

I got out of the car and went into the abbey. I was escorted to a seat and I was a while till. The music started. We stood for her majesty coming in.

One by one the members of each family came in. Will walked with Kate down the aisle, Harry and Pippa right behind them. Pippa holding the train of Kate's dress. Harry smiled at me as he walked pass.

After the wedding we went to Buckingham Palace. Where Will and Kate came one at a time and greater their guest. Kate and Will came to me. I hugged Kate, then Will. "The ceremony was so sweet." I told them. "Thank you, thank you for coming." Will said. "Thank you for inviting me." I said. "Your welcome," Kate said. "Harry was looking for you earlier," Will added. "Would you happen to know where he is now?" I asked. "Down the hall, to the right, first door on the left." Will said. "Thank you, and congratulations."I said. I passed Will and walked down the hall.

I found the room Will had told me. It was a small parlor, and sure enough. Harry was their, "hello," he said getting up. "Hello, sir." I said. He came over and rapped his arms around my waiste. "why are you taller?" Harry asked. "My shoes." I said. Putting my arms around his neck. "Well, I like it." He said. "What me being taller?" I asked. "It makes you look more professional." He said. I rested my head on his chest. We swayed to a silent song. Harry then found some music and showed me how to waltz. It was so hard in heels, I was so afraid I was going to trip. "Let's stop," I said. I took my shoes off. Harry looked at his watch. "Is that the time, I've gotta go. Come on," He said grabbing my hand.

We ran down to the first floor. "Harry your late," Prince Charles said. "No I'm not, you all are simply early." He said as he took his place in between his brother and father. I smiled as Harry made funny faces messing the photos up. Covered my mouth with my hand to hide my laughing. "Please Prince Harry, we're trying to take a serious photo." The photographer said. I laughed. Will punched Harry's shoulder. I laughed and shook my head. My clutch buzzed. I stepped out to answer it. "Hello?" I said. "Grace Miller where are you, you have missed nine days of practice." Coach said. "Sorry coach, I've been back home for a friend's wedding." I said. "Does the school know about this?" She asked. I could hear the sound of her fingernails tapping on wood. "Yes ma'am. The school knows. And I've been running every day I've been here, well not today, today was the wedding." I said. "Unless you were at the Royal wedding I don't wanna here it." She said. I laughed lightly. "Well I kinda was at the Royal wedding." I said. "I'll believe that when Pigs fly." She said. "I can prove it." I said. "When I get back, I will show you the invitation." I said. "You probably scanned it." She said. She was making me furious. I went back into the room. And the two families were chatting. Harry came over to me. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked. I covered the speaker. "My coach apparently didn't get the memo I was coming so I've missed nine days of practice and the last girl that did that was kicked from the team and I can't loose this scholarship." I said. "Here let me talk to her." He said. I gave him my phone. "Hello?" He said. "This is Prince Henry, prince of Wales." He said. I laughed. "Yes I can confirm that Grace Miller was at my brother's wedding and she has been running for the last few days." He said. "Yes ma'am she will be back by the end of the week." He said. He handed me my phone back. "Coach?" I said. "I'm sorry I wronged you. See you Monday." She said. Then hung up. "Thank you, my coach is very strict on attendance." I said. Harry laughed.

The next day I went back to Athens.