Chapter 9

Grace pov
It was a week after Thanksgiving. Harry had to go back right after dinner, something about another tour.

I was in my English class. "Instead of taking a final exam, you all will write a 2,000 work essay on an important political figure, and how they impacted the people around them or better yet what they ment to people. Email me your person, and I will respond on whether you may do them. Grace Miller may I see you after class." My professor said. I nodded. And he went on with his lecture.

After class I went to him. "Yes, sir?" I said. "Grace Miller, you're one of our students studying abroad right?" He asked. "Yes sir, I'm from London." I said. "Then you must be familiar with Princess Diana." He said. "Yes sir." "I want you to do your paper on The Princess." He said. I noticed he had a copy of a magazine, it was an old one, yet Harry and I were still on the cover. "You know about my boyfriend?" I said pointing to the magazine. "Yes, and if you can. get information from her family." He said. "I'll try." I said. "Alright, have a good rest of the day." He said.

I left and went to the library. I spent thirty minutes finding books on Diana. I also did research online. I was finding information on what I needed but it wasn't much Intel on what the people thought about her. Since Harry was in his second tour, I couldn't contact him. So I had to go to the next best thing, his brother.

I called Will, "Grace what is it?" He asked. "I'm doing a paper on Diana, could you help me? It's only a little I need help on." I said. "Ya, I'd love too. What do you need?" He asked. "I need information on what the people thought of her." "I can help with that, I'm in London now. So what do you want me to do?" He asked. "Well, I can't talk for much longer. Im about to go to practice. But if you could, maybe skype me tomorrow. and we could talk about it." I said as I got my books together. "Ya, that's work. Let's say, one our time." He said. "I can do that." I said. "Great, bye Grace." He said then hung up.

The next morning. I got up at Five, and went for my run. When I got myself together I grabbed breakfast and went to my room. I opened my laptop and did a bit more research before I got a Skype call from Will. I answered it. "Morning Will," I said. "What time is it there?" He asked. "6 am." I said. "I didn't mean to get you up this early." He said. "No it's fine. I'm an early riser anyways." I said. "So what do you want to know about my mother?" Will asked. "What was she like?" I asked. A bit of sorrow filled Will's eyes. "She was amazing. Always put others before herself, yet she was depressed and always hid it. Not wanting to let the world know her darkest secrets." He said. I typed as fast as Will spoke.

"The people's princess, why was she called that?" I asked. "My mother was involved with over 100 charities, she loved working to help others."

The Q&A went on for an hour till My roommates started making breakfast . "We'll I'll see you on Christmas, thanks for helping me on my project." I said. "No problem." Will said. "Bye Will." I said the. Hung up. I worked on my paper for the rest of the day.