Chapter 55

Grace pov
It had been three months since the accident and funeral. I was starting to show, but only if my cloths were tight. Harry nibbled on my earlobe, as we laid in bed. We were having a lazy morning. The combination of his beard and his lips ticked. I laughed and pulled away from him. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. As he held me in His arms, he rubbed my belly. "Hello in there, it's daddy." Harry said. I laughed again. I rubbed my hands over my belly. "five more months." Harry said as he kissed me. "Five more long months." I said. I felt the baby kick. "Harry the baby kick." I said grabbing his hand and putting his hand on my stomach. Harry smiled as the baby kicked again and kissed my belly, before kissing me. "I love you." I said.  "I love you too," he said taking my hands and squeezing them.

Harry pov
It'd been three months since Grace's accident, Grace was still in a coma. I went into Grace's room and Ren was there. "Oh hey Harry." She said getting up. "Hey kid." I said as I hugged her. "So baby number two." She said. "Ya, it's a shame she's in a coma." I said. "So How is Faith excited for the big sister role?" Ren asked me. "I honestly haven't figured out how to tell her that Grace is pregnant. But she knows she's in a coma, but I kinda explained it like she was under a curse and couldn't be woken by true-loves kiss." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Well if she wakes up, you two can figure it out how to tell Faith." Ren said. "Or I could ask Will and Kate on how they told George." I said. "So the media doesn't know she's pregnant." Ren said.  I nodded. "If something were to happen to either of them, I don't wanna see it splash on the front page of magazines." I said.  Grace started choking, Ren ran out and yelled for a doctor, I took Grace's hand. I didn't wanna loose her. For the first time in months, her grip was tight. "Grace I'm here don't worry." I told her. Two doctors ran in, "she's rejecting the tube." The doctors took the breathing tube out of Grace's mouth. Her heart rate went back to normal. I held her hand.

Grace pov
I coughed up the food I was Choking on. Harry put his hands on my shoulders. "Are you alright?" he asked as he put his hand on my stomach. "I'm alright." I said as I caught my breath. The baby kicked. "We're fine." I said rubbing me belly.

Harry pov
I climbed into the bed and laid down next to Grace. I moved the strands of hair off of her face. I kissed her, her lips were still cold. I put my hand on her stomach, and I felt the baby kick. I didn't know the gender, I didn't want to know and Grace not. So I was going to wait till the baby was born or till Grace woke up. "Harry?" I sat up. Kate and Will were in the doorway. I sat up and faced them. "She's breathing on her own." I smiled. "That good." Kate said. They came over to me. "How have you been, you've been neglecting a lot of your duties." Will said. "Your one to speak." I said. "Harry, Gran needs you to do your job. You have responsibilities that you have to do." Will said. "And I'm doing what I promised in my vows. To be together through sickness and health. Well Gracie's sick and I'm here for her." I said. "Harry I see your intentions are good, but we barely see you, Faith barely sees you. So at least can you come home and spend time with your daughter?" Kate asked. I looked back at Grace. "I'll stay here with her." Will said. "Thank you," I said. Will went over and sat in the chair in the corner.

Kate rode with me to Kensington. George, Charlotte, and Faith were running towards us, Faith Tripped on her feet. I ran over and scooped her up. "It's alright, baby girl." She was crying. I sat down on the floor with her in my lap. I then realized how much she looked like Grace, with exception of the red hair. "Let daddy see." I said. She showed me her knees and elbows. They had rug burns but they were alright. "You'll be alright baby." I said as I got up. I wiped the tears off her cheeks. I took her to my room and I put her on the bed, before climbing in next to her. "Daddy where is Mummy coming home?" Faith asked. "Soon, I hope." I said. "When can we go visit her?" Faith asked. "how about tomorrow after we go visit Granny." I said. "Daddy where have you been?" She asked. "I've been with Mummy." I said. "But you spend all day with her." Faith said. "I know, but I wanna be there with Mummy." I said. "But don't you wanna be with me?" she asked as she looked at me with the puppy-dog eyes. "How about we spend the entire day tomorrow together, and then at the end of the day we go see Mummy." I said. "I'd like that." She said.

________________________
A/n: slightly shorter chapter. I know the last chapter didn't reach what I wanted but I really don't like posting. So ya.
-princess