Chapter 54

Harry pov
I was running down the hospital hallway, My Gracie needed me. I turned the corner and saw Angie. "What happened is she alright?" I asked. "She hit her head pretty badly." Angie said. I bit my lip, I hoped she'd be alright. My phone rang. "Hello?" "Hey so we just landed in Rome. Everyone's alright." Will said. "Well that's wonderful. But Grace has had an accident." I said. "Is she alright?" Will asked. "I don't know. All I know is she hit her head pretty badly." I said. "Well keep us updated." Will said. "Have a safe trip to Sicily." I said. "Will do," will said before hanging up. A doctor came out, I could see Grace inside the room. A portion of her hair shaved, a bandage covered the buzzed side. There were tunes in her mouth. "I'm sorry to say but she's in a coma." The doctor said. "Will she be alright?" Angie said. "If she wakes up." The doctor said. "Can I see her?" I asked. "You may." He said. I went into the room, and pulled a chair up next to her. Angie came in and put her hand on my shoulder. "She said she had to tell you something tonight, but I don't know what it was." Angie said. I nodded. "I pray I will find out what it was." I said. "Text me updates." Angie said as she left. "Will do," I said. I took Grace's hand. The felt slightly cold, Grace's once Rosy cheeks were pale and hallow. There was medical tape holding the tune in her mouth.  I ran my figure tips across her face. I Sat on the side of the bed. I hated seeing her like this. "Maybe later I'll bring Faith around to let her see you." I said. I leaned over so I could kiss her cheek. I stood up, I wanted to stay with Grace, yet I also didn't.

•••

I woke up to My phone ranging, it was Faith's Nanny. "Hello?" I answered half asleep. I looked at my watch it was ten pm. "Sir, Lady Faith is refusing to go to bed till you and Princess Grace say goodnight to her." She said. "Put Her on the phone." I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Daddy where are you?" She asked. "I'm at the hospital, something happened to Mummy so I'm here with her. I'll come get you and bring you here so you can see Mummy." I said. "Otay, I luv you daddy." She said. "I love you too, Baby girl. Goodnight my Angle. Now it's time to close your eyes." I said. Faith yawned, "otay, night-night daddy." She said. "She'll be out before you know it." Her nanny said. "Alright, goodnight." I said to the nanny. "Good night sir." She said.

In the morning I left and went to Kensington. I opened the door to the nursery, Faith's nanny was asleep in the rocker. I went over and woke her up, "go home, I'll watch her today." I said. She got up, curtsied then left. I picked up my little angle from her crib. I kept her blanket on her. She rested her head against my shoulder. I took her to the garage and put her in the back seat of one of my "family Friendly" cars. I got in the front and looked in the review mirror and my little girl. I cranked the car and drove down the driveway.

I went back to the hospital, and parked my car. I got Faith, out and took her up to the comatose floor. I turned the corner and nurses were running in and out of Grace's room. I hurried down the hall to Grace's room. I stepped in and stayed out of the nurses way. "What's happened?" I asked. "Her labs came back while you were gone, she's pregnant. So we're changing out her IVs with some that'll be better for her." The doctor said. "Thank you," I said as I got a better grip on Faith. When all the nurses left, I sat down in the chair that I'd sat in yesterday. I smiled and laughed. That's what she was going to tell me. Faith started to Stir, "time to wake up baby girl." I said to her as I rubbed her back. He eyes fluttered open showing her blue eyes. "Daddy?" She said rubbing her eyes. "Yes baby girl?" I asked. "Where's mummy?" She asked. "Mummy's right behind you." I said. Faith turned to see Grace. "What's wrong with her?" Faith asked. "She had an accident and hit hear head really hard. And now Mummy's in a deep sleep." I said. "Like the princess in my storybook?" Faith asked. "Almost, but true-loves kiss won't wake mummy up. Mummy's gotta get better on her own. And maybe she might not wake up." I said. "I want mummy to wake up." Faith said as she started crying. I hugged Faith. "I want mummy to wake up too." I said.

___________________________
A/n: so Grace is in a coma. Will, Kate, George, and Charlotte are all alive. I also noticed a major decrease in readers so if we can get thirty ready maybe ten comments of actual sentences. That would be wonderful.
-princess