Chapter 29

Grace pov
I watched the Telly, although I couldn't really tell what was on. "Grace?" I heard. Harry had came in. "Hi," I said. He came over and rolled a chair over next to me. "Do you have any photos of George?" I asked. "I took one of Will and George, before I left." He said. He showed me a photo of Will holding a blue bundle. I smiled. I coughed and pain shot through my chest. "Are you alright?" Harry asked. "Just hurts to cough," I said. A knock came at the door. "Come in," I said. Granddad and Margret came in. Harry got up. "Granddad," I said. "What, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to see my granddaughter. It was a pain to get in here. No one would let us in, let alone with the press and civilians out side looking for the new prince and news on you." He said. "Well, thank you for making the trip down here." Harry said. "Please sit," Harry said. Granddad did. "Well, how are you, Grace?" Granddad asked. "Alright," I said. I drifted off to sleep.

•••
I heard laughing, I opened my eyes. I saw Liv and Becca laughing with Harry. "Gracie," Harry said noticing I was awake. "Grace," Becca and Liv exclaimed. "Hey are you alright?" Becca asked. "I'm peachy," I said as I moved the pillow. "Alright, Gracie?" Harry asked. "I'm alright," I said. "How have you two been?" Asked Becca and Liv. The looked at each other the smiled. "I'm engaged," Becca squealed showing me the ring. "Congrats, I would start squealing with you, but it'd be painful." I said. "Boo, injured Grace is boring." Becca pouted. "Don't you know it." I said. "So who's the lucky guy?" I asked. "His name is Jack-" "Jack Harkness?" I asked. "I wish," she said. "His name is Jack Frost." She said. I gave her the 'really?' Glare. "His name is legitimately Jack Frost." She laughed. "Well how do you meet?" I asked. "He is a drama teacher who's 25, in Tampa." She said. "Well you have fun with that." I said.

-the next day-
I'd made Harry go back to Kensington to change and shower. My nurse was wanting me to stand for a while. She helped me walk around. I went over to the window and held onto the frame. I unlocked the window, I looked down at the street, reporters were crowded outside. "Gracie what are you doing?" I looked and saw Harry coming in. "My nurse wanted me to stand. And so she went to get me some ice chips, and I walked over here." I said. He came over to me. He looked out at the street. "They've been waiting their for three days for photos of me. I actually feel bad." I said. "Then let's give them some photos." Harry said. Pushing the window open. He whistled, and got their attention. He waved down to them. "Go ahead and wave," he said. I waved down to them. Harry kissed my cheek. The click of camera's were undistinguished. Leaned out, Harry holding onto me as I grabbed the window to close.
•••

I sat on the bed in my regular cloths, I'd spent the week here and I was finally going home. Harry came in, "the car is pulled up out front, or if you want a private get away, and we can get out back." He said. "I want the public to see I'm alright, I want them to see that I've bounced back." I said. "Gracie, but still you have to be careful." Harry said. "and I will," I said rapping my arms around his neck. "I'm proud of you, you have come so far and haven't let this slow you down." Harry said kissing me. My doctor came in, and I took my arms away from Harry. "Sorry to interrupt, there's are the medicines I want Lady Grace to take over the next few weeks before her follow up in two weeks." She said. "Alright," Harry said taking the bag from her. "Theirs instructions in their on when to take what." She said. "Alright, thank you." Harry said. I'd say back down. "Ready Grace?" Harry asks. "As ever." I said getting up.

Harry and I rode to Kensington, flowers were all outside the gates, "it's not as much as their were when my mother died, but it says something. But we really don't know who they're all for. They could be for you or for Will and Kate." He said. I nodded. The car stopped and Harry got out and helped me out. I missed my footing getting out, but Harry caught me. "It hasn't even been an hour and your trying to hurt yourself." Harry said. "Sorry, I lost my footing." I said. "Just be careful." Harry said. "I will." I said.

We went in. Harry and I went to our room. "go clean up, then I have surprise for you." Harry said kissing me. "Alright." I said. Harry left and I went and showered.

After my shower I stood in front of the mirror half dressed. I'd gotten pants on. Bra and shirt was another thing. I was looking at the stitches, I ran my fingers around the tender skin. There were two spots. I grabbed gauss medical tap and redressed my stitches. I went back to bedroom and finished getting dressed.

I left the room, crying came from down the hall. I found the room where the crying was coming from. I went in and Kate and Will were in their. "Grace, when did you get back?" Kate asked. "Like half an hour ago." I said going in. I saw Kate had George. "Come in, Grace." Will said. I went over to them. "He's precious." I said looking at George. "Do you want to hold him?" Kate asked. "Can I?" I asked. She nodded as she handed me George. I sat on the arm on the chair. Soon Harry came in. "There you are, Grace." Harry said. "Here I am," I said. I gave Kate George back. And went over to Harry.

"So since you love Roses so much, I called the florist who did the floral arrangements for the wedding. And asked her if she had and special or unique roses." Harry said. A butler opened the door to a parlor. Inside the rooms smelled like roses. There were two vases of roses both different, yet similar. (The roses above) "Harry their beautiful." I said. "I'm glad you love them." He said kissing my cheek.