Chapter 46

Grace pov
Two months later
Kate was in labor, but Harry and I were focused on another thing. We were making final preparations on the Invictus Games.

I stepped away from the room, to answer my phone. "Grace, it's Angie. Ren went home for two days to visit. And last night I got a call, from the hospital. She was beat by her parents and we now have custody of Ren." Angie said. "Is she still their?" I asked. "Ya, she wants you to come by." Angie said. "Alright I'm coming." I said. I went back into the room I'd been in. I told Harry what was going on. He understood and I left.

I rode my bike to the hospital. I parked it and took my helmet off and went in. "Ren Baker," I said to the nurse at the front desk. "Room 596." She said.

I found the room. I knocked on the door. "Come in," Angie said. I went in, "what are you doing, who's watching the other girls?" I asked. "Your substitute is watching them." Angie said. "anyways, how are you Ren?" I asked. "she was strangled and her voice box was injured." Angie said. "Alright," I said. Ren had a white board and a marker. She wrote on it then gave it to me. "Do you and Angie have custody of me?" "Yes, if any of you especially the abused ones, have been admitted to hospital under parental watching. Especially if you've been injured at their hands. Angie and I instantly have custody of you, were your Foster mothers now." I said. Ren smiled, she had a black eye, busted lip, brushed neck, and many other bruises. "Well I have to go visit another Friend, but I will be back." I said kissing her forehead. She smiled. Ren wrote on her white board, "please Bring Diana, so we can see her." She said with a smile. "Well, see." I said. I hugged her as generally as I could before I left.

I went to the Women's pavilion and found where Kate was. "How is she?" I asked as I walked up to the family. "Alright, and why are you just getting here?" James asked. "Harry and I were working on the Invictus games, then my boss called me, one of our girls are now our custody. So I came and visited her, then came here." I said taking a seat. "and where is your little one?" Pippa asked. "With her Nanny." I said. "Ah of course, and aren't you preparing for her crimsoning?" Carole asked. "Yes, in two weeks. Time keeps flying by." I said. "Honey you have no idea." Carole said. I looked down the hall and saw Harry headed toward us with Diana. I got up and took my baby girl from him. "Speaking of her." Pippa said Awing over Diana. I noticed her onesie and it was obvious Harry had chosen it. "What does it say?" Pippa asked looking at Diana's onesie. "'My prince has come, his name is daddy.' That's adorable" She said. "We got a similar one for Will and Kate," I said. "That's so cute." She said. A nurse came out with a pink bundle. Soon Will and the doctor emerged. "Duchess Kate is alright, were going to make sure the new princess also is." He said before following the nurse that had taken George's new sister. "What's her name?" I asked. "Charlotte. Charlotte Elizabeth Diana." Will said.

•••
I was in The room with Kate. She was holding Charlotte. I had Diana, Harry was also with us. Will had gone to get George. I gave Harry Diana and Got up. I went over and sat on the side of the bed. "She reminds me of Di," I said as I took Charlotte's hand. Kate smiled. "Here you can hold her." She said. Handing my her. "She's so cute," I kept saying. "Don't forget about your own daughter." Harry said. "I won't," I said looking over at him. A knock came at the door. "Come in," Kate said. I gave her Charlotte back.

•••
A few weeks later Harry had to go to Colorado for an event leading up to the Invictus Games. I wasn't supposed to go, yet I pulled a few strings and Diana and I were going to go.

I stood In The back of the room, most of the guests and press were staying towards the front, I saw Harry standing in the front of the room on a slightly raised platform, with sponcers logos behind him. Typical event where Harry'd show his face, representing the UK. "Well tonight we have Olympic gold Medallist in-" I freaked out, thinking it was about me. "Swimming Missy Franklin who chose to spend her 18th birthday with us." I smiled. At the announcer. I took my phone out. "Don't you look snazzy." A voice whispered behind me. I jumped and turned. Jeffry was behind me. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Hiding I wanted to see how this turned out. And be with Harry." I said. "Of course you did, your very clingy to him." He said as he sipped a glass of champagne. "Your very different from Kate, even on leave, you go to events you and Harry were supposed to attend." Jeffry said. "Well I like to be supportive, and I'm used to traveling with the queen no Matter what. I never took a sick day, never took a day off. Yes I had days off, but that's because she sent me home." I say. "And your still like that." Jeffry said. I smiled, "you have no idea." I said. "Should I tell him your here?" Jeffry asked. "No, he'll notice the woman with a sling standing alone in the back whose been going in and out." I said. "Alright, but if he gets mad we never spoke." He said. I nodded and he walked away.

Towards the end, Harry was walking around talking to others. I still hung out in the back. Harry slipped out and I walked out also. I walked around to where the door he'd gone out. I didn't see him. I felt someone put a hand over my mouth, and pulled me into a closet. My captor pulled the string on the light. "What are you doing here?" Harry asked. "Diana missed her daddy." I said bouncing her. Harry took her from me and held her. "Are you sure Di missed daddy or did mummy miss daddy?" Harry asked. "Grace your on leave, you should be in London locked away in Kensington." He said putting a hand on my cheek. "I know, but Kensington eventually grows to be a cage and I'm a free spirit, loyal to her family." I said. "Are you going to be at the Invictus Games?" Harry asked. "Yes, Diana and I will be up in a box while you and Michelle will be down on side court." I said. "Will you stay with me tonight?" He asked. "Let's see what's behind door number one." A voice said. Harry pulled the light, and pressed Diana and I up against the wall. Harry opened the door. "Hey, Jeffry, how's life?" Harry asked. "If it's Jeffry, he knows I'm here." I said. Harry opened the door fully and we walked out, Harry kissed me. I took Diana and we went back into the back of the room.

I was standing in the back, talking to someone, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "How do you think the UGA track team is doing?" I hear in a familiar Floridian accent. I turned and Becca was standing behind me. "Oh my gosh, hey." I said hugging her. "Hey, how are you?" She asked. "Great, I'm great." I said. "It's so good to see you." She said hugging me again. "You too, how are you, how's your fiancé?" I asked. "Good, we just mover to Denver. I just started a new job and its good." She said. "So, how are you here?" I asked. "A friend from work brought me." She said pointing over to a woman about our age. "She's the civics/history teacher. I actually met her at a convention before we found out we worked together." She said. "Awesome, it shows it's a small world." I said. "Hey do you still vlog?" I asked. "Ya, I've been wanting to interview you two, if that's alright." She said. "I'll talk to Harry, well see but we're going to Orlando in two days." I said. "It's alright if you can't, but it's So good to see you." Becca said then hugged me. "I know," I said. Diana hadn't cried all night, but she finally decided to. I took her out of the sling and put her on my shoulder. I calmed her. "Diana, isn't that her name?" Becca asked. I nodded. "When word of you going into labor, I almost called you, but I didn't." I laughed. "I wouldn't have been very talkative, and I probably would have yelled at you." I said.

After the event was over, Harry and I went to the hotel he was staying in. I laid Diana down on the bed. "Did you see Becca?" I asked as I changed Diana's dipper. "I did, I spoke with her and her friend." He said. He came over and rapped his arms around my waist and pulled me away from Diana. "I love you, and you need to take a break from Diana, I'll take care of her tonight." He said. "Are you sure? You started freaking out that time you were asked to watch George." I said. "I can handle Diana," he said. "Alright, if your sure you can handle it, I'll let you take care of her." I said. "So you got take a nice hot bath, and maybe a massage." He whispered as he rubbed my shoulders. "Harry do you think we chose the right name for her?" I asked about Diana. "Yes, it's a beautiful name." He said kissing my cheek. "Harry I'm serious," I said turning around to face him. "Grace what's wrong?" Harry asked. "It's just, your mother she had such a legacy that went along with her name. Giving Diana her name, it's going to always give her comparison to your mother, I don't want her to live like that. I want her to write her own story." I said. Harry hugged me. "What do you want to do about it?" Harry asked. "Can we baptize her as Faith?" I asked. "Or we could call her Faith?" He said. "But the media would still call her Diana, and I don't want that, your mother insisted that you would be called Harry and not Henry. So we can insists she be called Faith?" I asked. "If that's what you want." Harry said. Diana was squirming on the bed. I ducked out of his arms to go to Diana. "No you don't." Harry said picking me up and putting me on the bed next to Diana, I squealed. Harry finished changing her.

He left next her to me. "It's gonna take a while to get used to calling her Faith," Harry said. "We'll catch on to it," I said.