Secrets ( A Drarry Fanfiction)

By genevieveblubby

"Well, Malfoy, you won't tell me, but I will find out your secrets." Draco Malfoy has secrets. Lots of them... More

EXTEMELY IMPORTANT MUST READ
Train ride
The feast
First day
Class
Confused feelings, and pain
Thinking
Report
The mirror of Erised
Father
Bathroom and hospital
Room of requirements
Misunderstanding
Dumbledore
Snuggles
Bubbles
Meeting
Piano (SMUT WARNING)
WHAT?!?!
Information
Darling
No
Your shield. (SMUT WARNING!)
Like old times
Ron
Why?
I can't forgive that.
Have you back
The one in his arms
Plotting, scheming, planning
Gone
Home?
The Order
Help
Not today
It's coming
Something Beautiful
Little family
Embarresed
Now its here.
They did this to us
You only need ask. Unless you dont like the answer.
Over and over again (Part 1)
Never Again
This is it for me
I'm so sorry
And so falls the hero
A need, no longer a want
It had been a week
A/N
Get up
Weasley Sweater
Mars
'Scorp!'
Unexpected
Always
Dont Pity The Dead
What I Call Love
Secrets
Hi so this is my face
READ! IMPORTANT SEQUEL STUFF!
NEXT BOOK IS UP!

Back

4.7K 145 33
By genevieveblubby

"Harry, I know you don't wanna do anything else, but you are still in school...!" Hermione sighed.

The kids had clone back to Hogwarts about a week after the baby was born.
Draco still finished up his classes, but rarely went to them, having the baby and all, but he did all his homework and was doing well.

Harry, however, much to Hermiones dismay, just wanted to stay with the baby and Draco.

"I know Mione, but-"

"Harry if you want to be an auror you HAVE to work harder!"

"I know I know. I will. It's just, I want to spend time with them...." He sent Draco and Scorpius a loving look, they were playing together on the far side of the room. Draco, Harry and the baby now permanently lived in the room of requirements.

The house elves LOVED Scorpius, and Scorpius loves them. Harry and Draco would bring the baby down to the kitchens often to visit Dobby, who was their baby's favorite.

They had been back at Hogwarts for a few weeks now.

"They are really sweet. I'm so happy for you Harry."

"Thanks Mione." Harry gave her friend a hug.

"Haaaaaaaary! Mine!" Draco's possessive loving kitten instinct kicked in and he ran over to Harry , wedging I between him and Hermione.

"Yes kitten, your mine, I'm yours, don't worry, Mione is my friend."

Draco realized what he had just done and said, and looked away, red faced with embarrassment.

The other laughed at his silly antics.

"Draco-" Hermione started, but before she could say anything, Ron, Luna, Neville, Dean, and Seamus all came running in, looks of terror on their faces.

"The battle-

It's here."

----------------------------------

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IMNSORRY IM SORRY

ITS SO SHORT IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...
17.7K 316 9
Harry gets caught in a attempt of suicide with the last person he expected to see in the Room of Requirements after the fire incident. Draco Malfoy...
357K 11K 48
It's been 6 years since the war. Harry and Ginny broke up soon after, and he's living a peaceful quiet life finally not having to fight the bad guys...
27.2K 1K 21
Draco had always been a puzzle to Harry. A vicious Labrinth with sky-high walls. A forest with deadly poison in it's every inch. A bush with thorns i...