The Guide to the Protector (A...

By AJDiesInside

[DISCONTINUED] --- "уσυя σηє αη∂ σηℓу נσв ιѕ тσ вє тнєιя gυι∂є αη∂ ησтнιηg єℓѕє." "уєѕ, мαѕтєя." --- All my l... More

Prologue
Welcome~!
{Part 1} |ChApTeR oNe| Bravery
|ChApTeR tHREE| Mystery
|ChApTeR fOuR| Wonder
|ChApTeR FiVe| Option
|ChApTeR SiX| Chance
|ChApTeR sEvEN| Prussia
|ChApTeR EiGhT| Insanity
|ChApTeR NiNe| Insanity (Part Two)
|ChApTeR tEN| Accept
|ChApTeR EleVeN| Help
|ChApTeR tWeLvE| Another Color (2K Reads!)
|ChApTeR ThiRtEEN| Savior
|ChApTeR fOuRtEeN| Newcomers
|ChApTeR FiFtEeN| Meeting
A/N+Polls (Please read!)
|ChApTeR SiXtEeN| Memories (3K Reads!)
|ChApTeR sEvEnTeEN| Piano Room
|ChApTeR EiGhTeEn| Piano Room (Part Two) (4K Reads!)
|ChApTeR niNeTeEn| Lie
|ChApTeR TwEnTy| Past
|ChApTeR TwEnTy oNe| Reunited
|ChApTeR TwEnTy tWo| Want Versus Need
A/N+Polls 2
|ChApTeR TwEnTy tHREE| Present
|ChApTeR TwEnTy fOuR| Answer
|ChApTeR TwEnTy FiVe| Faith
|ChApTeR TwEnTy SiX| Refuge
A/N-Promotions
|ChApTeR TwEnTy sEvEN| Italy's Plan (5K Reads)
|ChApTeR TwEnTy EiGhT| Regret
|ChApTeR TwEnTy NiNe| Regret (Part Two)
|ChApTeR tHiRtY| Italy's Condition
|ChApTeR tHiRtY oNe| Stubborn Albino
|ChApTeR tHiRtY tWo| Trust
A/N+Polls 3
6K Special-Little Red Riding Hood AU [Pt 1]
6K Special-Little Red Riding Hood AU [Pt 2]
6K Special-Police/Assassin AU [Oneshot]
6K Special-Fantasy/Medieval AU [Pt 1]
6K Special-Fantasy/Medieval AU [Pt 2]
6K Special-Fantasy/Medieval AU [Pt 3]
7K Special-Wizard of Oz AU [Pt 1]
7K Special-Wizard of Oz AU [Pt 2]
7K Special-Wizard of Oz AU [Pt 3]
7K Special-Wonderland AU [Pt 1]
7K Special-Wonderland AU [Pt 2]
7K Special-Wonderland AU [Pt 3]
|ChApTeR tHiRtY tHREE| Fearing Love (8K Reads)
A/N+Polls 4
|ChApTeR tHiRtY fOuR| Missing Her
|ChApTeR tHiRtY FiVe| Finding Her
A/N+Polls 5
|ChApTeR tHiRtY SiX| Saving Her (9K Reads)
A/N+Polls 6
|ChApTeR tHiRtY sEvEn| Saving Her (Part Two) (9K Reads)
|ChApTeR tHiRtY EiGhT| Saving Her (Part Three) (9K Reads)
10K+11K Reads Special-Shoutouts+Q/A
|ChApTeR tHiRtY NiNe| Saving Her (Part Four) (9K Reads)
A/N 7
To My Dear Readers ||UPDATED||
|ChApTeR FoRtY| Belong
|ChApTeR FoRtY oNe| Love-Hate
|ChApTeR FoRtY tWo| Selfless
A/N 8
|ChApTeR FoRtY tHREE| Look Around
|ChApTeR FoRtY fOuR| All Un-Alone
A/N 9 (Please read!)
|ChApTeR FoRtY FiVe| Haunted (Part One)
|ChApTeR FoRtY SiX| Haunted (Part Two)
|ChApTeR FoRtY sEvEn| Haunted (Part Three)
A/N 10-IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
A/N 11-Tag+Update
Discontinued
I'm Back
|ChApTeR FoRtY EiGhT| Just A Guide
|ChApTeR FoRtY NiNe| Forever A Protector
|ChApTeR FiFtY| The End
-Book 2 Preview/Trailer-
{Part 2} |ChApTeR FiFtY oNe| The Beginning

|ChApTeR tWo| Japan

1.1K 39 21
By AJDiesInside

|Reader's POV|

"Hallo, (Name)."

I jolted awake. Oh how wonderful, yet again I don't know where I am. I guess I just have to get used to it.

I was lying down...somewhere. Honestly I had no idea. Perhaps in a field of grass or a meadow, for I felt the gentle sway of the blades of grass brushing against my head. No matter how much I tried, I was unable to sit up. It was as if my body was being controlled by another.

All I could do was move my lips, so I might as well talk. "(N-Name)? Wh-Who's that?" My voice came out hoarse and a little raspy so I stuttered out my words hesitantly. "Who...is speaking to me?"

"I see. So your memories haven't returned yet. Tell me, what do you last remember?"

"...U-Umm..." My head started to hurt as my recent, jumbled memories resurfaced. "I didn't fulfill a promise to an auburn haired Italian and a grey alien monster attacked me and-"

"That's enough, (Name). Do not stress yourself out...hmm, so it's only the beginning..."

"I'm sorry...but I don't know what you're talking about."

"Well, you shouldn't. At least not yet." A pause. I could almost hear the person that talked pondering carefully. "Forgive me for thinking aloud."

"That's alright." I sat upright, surprised my body was working again. I suddenly stopped midway, flinching. "Ouch...wha...oh, right."

"Ja, it seems you've went unconscious."

"I got injured?"

"That is correct."

Accepting the fact that moving wasn't going to help, I laid back down. "I've heard your voice before. It sounds different, but I have."

"Ah, when you tried to exit. Sorry for the shouting. I wasn't sure if you could hear me back then."

I chuckled lightly. "My ear's still ringing, you know. But it's okay."

"I apologize for burning your hand, (Name), but you made a promise to me before. I'm afraid I cannot let you out of the mansion until that happens."

"I-I did? Why don't I remember anything?"

"...I can't explain further. But you will get your memories back."

"If you say so." I replied with a yawn. "Man, I'm tired..."

"Then it seems our meeting is coming to an end. It's time for you to wake up now, (Name)."

"Hmm, okay..." I answered sleepily. The blue sky seemed hypnotizing, whispering softly for me to fall asleep. Before my eyes could close, they whipped open. "Wait! But I didn't get your-"

----------------------------------------------------

"Name!"

"H-Huh?! I-I'm sorry! P-Please forgive me!!"

My eyes whipped open and I quickly sat up straight. "W-Where am...I...Oh, it's you." I paused when my gaze met brown ones, which belonged to that man I saw before with the black hair.

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Japan." He explained calmly, still bowing down low.

I surveyed the room, examining my surroundings. I was in a room, lying in one of the beds. My fingers met my side, carefully pressing against the surface. I didn't flinch or anything, I felt much better. Like nothing happened. Was I still dreaming?

"H-Hello? Can you hear me?"

"A-Ah yes, sorry. I'm (Name), nice to meet you. What did you say your name was again?"

"Japan."

I looked at him weirdly, and raised an eyebrow. "...Umm, isn't that the name of an island?"

Now it was his turn to look at me weirdly. "N-No...that's my name."

"Alright Japan. Do you think you could tell me where I am?"

"In an abandoned mansion. I've just begun to explore with my friends..." Japan trailed off and looked at the ground with a guilty look. He then wiped it away and looked back at me. "That reminds me, have you seen them? There's a man with auburn hair and amber eyes that's taller than me, a white haired and red eyed man taller than him, and a blonde haired and blue eyed man taller both of them." He listed off.

"I believe I saw the one with auburn hair and amber eyes. He was with me before..." I stopped and nervously bit my bottom lip. "Actually before I got attacked by...t-this thing. It looked like an alien! It was pretty scary, grey and tall, with these hollow, sullen eyes. I know I might sound insane-"

"No, you don't. I've encountered it as well. I saw you were hurt so I tended to you to the best of my ability." Japan politely told me.

"Thank you." I said and lifted up my shirt a bit, and I could see a small ice pack resting against my bruised skin. I let go of my shirt and looked back at him. "Thanks again Ja...Are you okay?"

He had his head turned away from me and his eyes shut. I tilted my head in puzzlement. He opened one eye hesitantly to peek at me, then opened both eyes.

"H-Hai...I just didn't want to...l-look..."

"Ohhh..." I blushed lightly, but smiled. "I get it. I don't really mind, it's just my side anyway." I assured him. I pulled the ice pack out from under my shirt and gave it to him.

"Hai...don't you need that? Will you be okay without it?"

"Yeah, actually. I feel a lot better." I nodded.

'Though I don't know how that happened...Was it that voice that helped me?...'

"(Name)? Did you hear me?"

"Heh...no. Sorry, can you repeat that again?" I snapped out of my thoughts and direct my attention to him this time.

"I'm going to explore some more. Just stay here."

I narrowed my eyes and my lip jutted out. "Really? I'm coming with you, of course."

"But you're injured, (Name). You'll be better off here." Japan insisted.

I slipped off the bed and put a hand on my hip, meeting his eyes confidently. "Are you saying that because I'm a girl?"

".

..

...

N-N-No!! I didn't mean to offend you (Name), please-"

"Hey, I'm just kidding. Calm down." I grinned at him.

"Wait for a moment (Name)..." Japan retrieved a long, black and flexible-

"AaaaAAHH!" I screamed, my voice going from low to high pitched within seconds. I scurried backwards away from Japan and pressed my back against the door.

"(N-Name)! Are you okay?"

I take heavy breaths, nodding slowly. I had no clue why I just did that. It was like I was somehow afraid of whips...but I'm not sure why...

"Umm...yeah. I dunno why I just did that..."

>Obtained Germany's Whip<

A floating black sign appeared above Japan's head. He seemed completely oblivious to it. What in the world is wrong with me? And who is Germany?

Once it disappeared, I take a deep breath. I turned around and opened the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to explore. Either you're coming with me, or not. There really isn't another choice." I said in an assertive tone. I placed my hand on the doorknob and turned back to him. "So what will it be, Japan?"

He chuckled and shook his head, following after me.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming (Name)."

I cheerfully smiled and opened the door, happily walking out and going down the hallway. I continued walking until I pouted a little, slowing down. All this walking was giving me too much free time to think. Did I know that voice that spoke to my head before? Was I supposed to? He seemed to know me somehow...

...But how?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.3K 26
It has been a year since you moved to England, but your quiet afternoon is interrupted by a surprise party held by your human and "country" friends...
132K 4.6K 29
You just left your hometown in order to attend a university in London, England for an entire year. You can't wait for Europe and all the adventures t...
2K 35 11
Maybe.... Just maybe.... If she didn't come to her senses, I wouldn't be here right now.... ============== Welcome back to another fanfic. This time...
370 13 2
"Tomioka, really-" Iguro kept objecting, until he realized what it really meant. Tomioka wasn't curious about what was under the bandages or about th...