Itna Karo Naa Mujhe Pyar #Com...

By maanvir

--------- Highest Achievement: Rank#1 Romance Rank#1 General Fiction -------- "Sab duaa kar rahe hain ke tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (a)
Chapter 18 (b)
Chapter 19
Rank #1
Chapter 20 (b)
Chapter 21 (a)
Chapter 21 (b)
Chapter 22 (a)
Chapter 22 (b)
Chapter 23 (a)
Chapter 23 (b)
Chapter 24 (a)
Chapter 24 (b)
Chapter 24 (c)
Chapter 25 (a)
Chapter 25 (b)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Teaser
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Rank#1 in Romance
Chapter 31 (a)
Chapter 31 (b)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Note
Teaser
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (a)
Teaser
Chapter 59 (b)
Teaser
Part 60
Teaser
Epilogue (Past v/s Present)
Epilogue (Present)

Chapter 20 (a)

1.5K 97 70
By maanvir

Hi All!!!

Had planned to take a break due to my busy scheduls...
But I don't know how miraculously I was able to find some free time to draft an update...

Seems like a conspiracy of my readers😜
Reminds me of SRK's famous sher from OSO
"Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki
Ke poori kayinat ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai"
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pata nahi somehow this sher came to my mind while writing this note...

Now cmng to the chapter
Let me tell u dat wen I began writing this FF i had decided nt to write a song sequence in it as I very well knw hw i get carried away and unconsciously drag the story just for the sake of incorporating the lyrics into the story....
But this one song that has always been on my favourite list has forced me to go against my will....
I am amazed at how perfectly it syncs with the story and this will be one interesting way to reveal a lot from past...

And the song is
Tune jo naa kaha
From: New York

Hmmm....mmmm.....mmmmm
Hmmmmmmm

I just can't resist humming the song!!!

Chapter dedicated to albeli26
For ur impatience and the unsuccessful attempts of getting the suspense out of me😜

Book recommendation  (IshRa):
Where Have You Been All My Life
By Gaya3sb

Book recommendation:
She is My Hayaat
By hayatiofparadise

--------------

"Huhhhhh" Raman jerked up sweating profusely.

He roved his eyes around and found himself in a dark room with faint moonlight peeping in through the curtains. He held his chest realising he was in his bedroom.

He pushed the blanket away and jumped down on the floor. He sprinted towards the crib, looked at the sleeping beauty, caressed her softly, took her fleshy fists in his hand and gently kissed them letting his lips linger on them until his heartbeat came back to normal.

"I am sorry mera bachha!" he whispered. 

"Papa loves you. Papa aapko hamesha safe rakhenge. Aap woh dor ho jisne mujhe aur Ishita ko baandhe rakha hai. Mai aap par kabhi koi aanch nahi aane doonga. Koi aapko hum donon se door nahi kar sakta. Koi nahi" he pledged.

Ruhi squirmed in her sleep when a tear wetted her palm.

He patted her back to sleep quickly wiping his tears and then gingerly walked towards the next person he needed to see.

Ishita was sleeping with her palms folded below her right cheek. Even while she slept, her smile remained intact. This was the very smile he had fallen for and this is the very smile he wanted to bloom on her face always.

But....unfortunately....time and again he had been the reason for the smile to be snatched. 

This smile on her face tonight, reminded him that he did bring that smile back to her which he had once taken away.

But for how long?
Isn't he going to be the one yet again to seize that smile?
And the nightmare he just woke up from, was probably a warning that the day is soon going to come!

How he wished that what he saw was just a dream and not the reality!

Dream....huhhh.... He sighed!

Wasn't it strange that the dreams he saw with open eyes never turned into reality....but when he closed his eyes, he dreamt of nothing but the reality!?

It was just yesterday that he had dreamt of a perfect life with her and his daughter. He believed the fate was being merciful on him and letting him have the share of love he deserved.

Sadly, he was wrong in assuming things, this time too, like the last time.

Last time, he had assumed Ishita loved him like he loved her.

His assumption had soon turned into belief and he did not waste a minute before weaving dreams of a future together.

He could not wait to make her a part of his life and declared it in front of the world, only to know that he had been living in an illusion all this while and that his dreams were baseless.

Tune Jo Naa Kaha
Mai Woh Sunta Raha
Khamakha Bewajah
Khwab Bunta Raha

To deal with the heart break was not easy for him. It was not simply because he had fallen for her madly, but because she had taught him the meaning of life. Since he met her, he had started to view every little thing through her vision, he looked at the situations the way she saw them. That is what had made him want to have her as his partner for life.

But when he came to know that she was walking out of his life forever, he saw himself dying. He wanted her but he knew it was sinful to even think of having her because she belonged to someone else.

This wasn't the first time when he had suffered heartbreak.

Few years ago, he was disowned by the house that he called his own. The house that had witnessed his first steps, the house that saw him grow, the house that gave him shelter, suddenly was no more his.

After years of struggle, he built another house with his own hard earned money and rightfully called it his own but after being rejected by Ishita or say fate, that house too seemed to abandon him as every corner of the house reminded him of her. No she hadn't visited his house ever, but he had dreamt of spending his life with her in that house. He had visualised her stepping into the house brightening it with the light of her goodness and filling the rooms with the fragrance of her love.

He fails to understand where did the fault in his stars lie that every time he craved for love, he was denied of it. 

Jaane Kiski Humein
Lag Gayi Hai Nazar

He could no longer live in the city that had abandoned him twice.

This city....Dilwalon ki Delhi.....which is often termed as, probably had no place for him in its heart.

Is Sheher Me
Na Apna Thikana Raha

He walked away from the city that was his identity to a city that did not identify him. Away from the paparazzi, away from the chaos, away from the family and most importantly away from his love.

Door Chahat Se
Mai Apni Chalta Raha

He did everything in his capacity that would help him forget her. He took every extreme, sinful and unethical step that could lead him away from her.

He hoped that all these would help him forget her. But once again he was dreaming with open eyes and look at the irony....this dream too remained unfulfilled.

Khamakha Bewajah
Khwab Bunta Raha

He later realised that it was easy to hate someone after loving them but to un-love someone was an impossible task.

He had understood he would never be able to run away from her but he vowed never to run back to her, nor would he step back into the city where she lived.

Once again, fate had different plans for him. 

He recalls the day she had miraculously walked back into his life. He was getting used to the idea of living without her when he literally bumped into her at a crossroad. Seeing her again after ages brought back all the memories of that eventful night and the days that followed.

Aaya Phir Woh Nazar Aise
Baat Chidne Lagi Phir Se
Aankhon Me Chubhta
Kal Ka Dhuaan

The desires he had been suppressing for so long reached its peak with her return.

Life was surely trying to play with his feelings, but this time he was determined to fight back and take the control in his hands and play against destiny.

And so he took that one drastic step that changed their lives forever. He claimed her without her consent knowing well that what he did was morally wrong. And she yielded to him effortlessly...err...unconsciously.

One event led to the other and today she was with him as his wife, as his life.

He never wished to hide the truth from her. He would have told it to her long back if only the things remained the way he assumed them to be.

Today, she was a happy soul. He was the centre of her universe and this life of hers was nothing less than perfection in her vision. She had completely forgotten her past, lived in her present and didn't care about her future. On the other side, it was him who could not decide if he should be happy about his present or cry over his past that was at the verge of ruining his future.

Haal Unka Na Hum Sa Hai
Is Khushi Me Kyun Gham Sa Hai

E

ven after trying his best, he could not help but weave dreams of a future together yet again. The dream that was lost almost 2 years ago and he was running away from had once again filled his vision.

Basne Laga Kyun
Phir Woh Jahaan

Woh Jahaan Door Jisse 
Gaye The Nikal
Phir Se Ankhon Ne
Kardi Hai Jaise Pehel

But.....the past had returned to punish him for the sin he had committed and to shatter his dream into pieces.

Lamha Beeta Huaa 
Dil Dukhata Raha
Khamakha Bewajah
Khwab Bunta Raha

-------To be continued-----

Will post the other half of this update soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
1.1M 53.9K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
904K 60.5K 96
Highest Rank #1 in Pakistan #7 in India #2 in Teenage Ex - Euphoria Ishq agar yunhi mukkammal ho Jaye Toh chahat kis baat ki rahegi * This is the...
19.9K 1.4K 29
Zaryan Saeed & Seherunnisa Afnan Kuch rishte aap ki zindagi me ek thande hawa ke jhonke ki tarah aate hain aur kabhi do pal ka sakoon de kar chale ja...