Phantom Girl (A Yuri Musaigen...

By nightdragon456

A story about a girl named Kyouko Ichjio, the twin sister of Haruhiko Icijo, decides to come back home to her... More

Kyouko Ichijo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Question Time :3
Chapter 9
Results (Not an Update)
Chapter 10
New Cover
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Sneak Peek of the Last Chapter
New Story
New Story: Titan Wolf
Chapter 38
Titan Wolf is Published!

Chapter 15

1.6K 71 16
By nightdragon456

~Kyouko's POV~

The two of us walked around town for the rest of the day. It was pretty fun, especially when I was able to make Koito flustered. You don't get to see that every day with Koito you know.

The two of were in the pet store right now looking at a couple of animals. I intensely stared at the dog treats and toys in front of me. Koito tapped my shoulder causing me to look back at her. "You've been staring at those for a while now," She pointed out. I nervously laughed and rubbed the back of my neck, "It's nothing. Just got a bit distracted." She didn't believe me and grabbed a tennis ball and waved it around. My ears perked up and my eyes followed the ball. 

She smiled a bit and threw the ball. I wagged my tail and chased after it. I caught it and ran back to her. She let out a small laugh and pat me on the head. I grinned and realized what I was doing. I blushed in embarrassment and handed the ball back to her. "I can't believe you just did that," I told her. She smiled and shrugged, "It was worthed it."

I rolled my eyes as she put away the tennis ball. "Come on," Koito said, wondering further. I followed behind her and saw a small area with husky puppies in behind a fence. I wagged my tail and walked over to them. I bent down to look at the puppies and grinned toothily. "Hey little fellas." 

One of the puppies barked happily at me and clawed the fence a bit. I laughed a bit and stroked the puppy's head. A worker came over to me and smiled. "Would you like to play with the puppies? They seemed really attached to you." They asked. I nodded eagerly and wagged my tail. They unlocked the fence door to let me and I sat down in the cage. Once I did, one of the puppies ran up to me and started licking my cheek. I laughed and ruffled its fur. "Hey, calm down," I laughed. Two other huskies crawled onto my lap while another one jumped onto my back. "Help, I'm being attacked," I laughed. 

Koito came over and saw me sitting on the floor. She held back a laugh and smiled at me. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I'm making a puppy army," I said. I placed one of the puppies on my head and held another one that was on my lap. "They really like you don't they?" She said. "Well I am part wolf," I said proudly. She took out her phone and took pictures of me playing with the huskies. 

"Hey come on, it's sunset. We should head back and get ready." Koito told me. "Awww! But you didn't even play with the huskies yet! Oh, Koito! Can we keep one?!" I asked, wagging my tail. She smiled and shook her head, "I already have enough to do." I pouted and puffed my cheeks sadly. She blushed and looked away. "I-It's true. Now come on." She said, heading out. I sighed and put down the puppies and stood up. "Bye guys," I said to the puppies then giving them a goodbye pat on the head. 

I got out and went after Koito. I caught up with her and grinned toothily. "Had fun?" She asked. I nodded my head and looked at the sunset. "Hey Koito, how come you didn't want to get a puppy? I thought you would want one." I asked her. She blushed a bit and looked at me. "Well I would have gotten one but I already have a puppy." She said. "Really? When? What kind is it?"  I asked, perking my ears. She blushed more and leaned against me. "I already have you," She said quietly and buried her face in my arm. I blushed and looked the other direction. I could hear how hard my heart was beating. 

The rest of the walk was in silence. Once we got to Koito's place, we went in and got ready. I decided to wear a black and red kimono. I'm not used to wearing things like these. I mostly wore things that gave me the ability to move quickly and protect me. "You ready?" Koito asked. I looked at Koito and I felt like the world stopped. She looked so pretty. She had a red kimono with gold patterns. I gulped and nodded. "You okay?" She asked. "Ye-Yea," I said.

She gave me a weird look but shrugged it off. The both of us went out and started head to the festival. "Haruhiko said that he was gonna pick up Mai and Reina so we can go and wait for them there," I told Koito. She nodded and continued walking. 

Once we reached the school, I saw a bunch of lanterns lit and there was a bunch of people laughing, talking, eating, and playing at booths. My eyes glowed with delight as I watched the scene in front of me. Little did I know that Koito was watching me while smiling. I looked back at her and saw her smiling at me. I grinned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. She blushed more and looked away.

"Hey guys!" Haruhiko called out to us. He came running up to us in a dark blue kimono. "Hey Haru," I grinned. I looked over his shoulder to see Mai wearing a black and yellow kimono while Reina was wearing a light blue kimono. I felt my cheeks heat up when I saw them. They looked beautiful.

I turned my attention away from them and grinned at my brother. "Come on. Let's go." I said. The five of us began to walk around the festival and look around. It was really crowded here, so it made it hard for us to keep up with each other. 

I looked behind me to see the others were gone. I frowned and my wolf ears flattened a little. "Where are they? Did I lose them?" I muttered quietly to myself. I couldn't find their scents, there were too many people. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see three girls I've seen before. "You girls are the ones I flirted with before huh? The Beach Angels correct?" I chuckled. They smiled and nodded. I smirked and kissed the palm of their hands, "It's a pleasure to meet you three again." They blushed and smiled. "Thanks. It's a pleasure to see you too," they said. I smiled at them and continued talking to them. I began to tell them stories and jokes causing them to giggle and laugh.

I was going to tell them another one until I felt someone cling onto both my arms. I looked over to my right to see Reina clinging onto my arm while she was puffing her cheeks angrily. On my left, Koito was glaring at them while clinging onto my left. Mai came up and gritted her teeth."Back off would you? She's not interested into you guys. Why don't you guys go flirt with some other people." Mai spatted at them. 

I could hear her voice full of venom and jealousy. They scoffed and rolled their eyes. "Why should we? She never said that. And besides, she probably rather be with us than you losers." The red-head said. I narrowed my eyes at them and clutched my fists. I didn't know why but when she said that, something inside me went off. I brushed the girls aside and placed a hand on Mai's shoulder. "Don't you dare call them losers. They're amazing girls that I'm thankful for. None of you could ever replace one of them. And if you can't see that, I insist that you leave me and my girls." I said sternly while growling deeply in my last sentence. 

They stared at me with surprise and shock. They glared at the girls and walked away. I continued to growl deeply until I could no longer see them. I looked over to Mai, Koito, and Reina. "You three okay?" I asked. Their cheeks were slightly flushed while staring at me. "What?" I asked confused. "No-Nothing. It's just that when we heard you growl... It just..." Mai said, looking away blushing. I titled my head confused and stared at them. "What?" I asked. "It was kinda hot.." She muttered. 

I blushed and smiled. "Thanks," I grinned at them and hugged the three of them. "Come on! Let's enjoy the rest of the night together!" I said happily while wagging my tail. They giggled and agreed with me. Koito linked arms with me on my right and Reina linked arms with my on my left while Mai walked in front of us. 

We walked around and I saw a shooting booth. "Kyouko, can we try this? I really wanna try to get the bear!" Reina asked, pointing to the shooting booth. I nodded and headed over there. I paid for Reina's turn and then handed her a gun. She aimed at the target and shot at the target but she missed. She frowned and looked at me. "Kyouko, can you help me?" She asked. "We-Well.." I said. She pouted cutely and teared up a bit. "Pw-Pwease?" She whimpered. I blushed madly and looked away. "Fi-Fine." I stuttered and paid for my turn. I grabbed the gun and looked at the target. I've never played this before. I aimed at the target and shot it in the middle. 

Reina clapped happily and jumped up and down. The person handed me a stuffed bear and I thanked them. I handed the bear to Reina and smiled. "Here you go," I said. She took the bear and hugged it tightly. "Thank you so much! I love it!" Reina squealed and kisses me on the cheek. My eyes widen and blushed madly. The other girls narrowed their eyes at us and scoffed quietly. Reina hummed happily while playing with the bear. I smiled at Reina and touched my cheek.

"Whatever. Come on." Koito said walking off with Mai. I frowned and stared at the two. 'Why are they so upset?' I thought. I sighed and followed behind them with Reina. The four of us continued walking until we came to a goldfish booth. I looked over to Mai who had eyes sparkling with joy. "Hey Mai. Want em to get you one?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded. I went over and paid then sat down. I grabbed one of the nets and caught a fish that was red, purple, and blue. I put it into a plastic bag and handed it to Mai. "Here you go!" I grinned. She smiled and hugged me. I blushed when I felt her breasts pressed against mine. "Thank you Kyouko," She said, pecking me on the nose. 

I blushed more and flatten my ears in embarrassment. She giggled and pat my head. Reina and Koito stared at us and frowned. "Come on," Mai smiled, taking my hand and led me around the festival while the others followed. I looked to the side to see a basketball booth. I walked over and looked at the prizes. 'If I get all the shots then I get that thing' I thought as I looked at a giant wolf plushie. 'Maybe I can get it for Koito. The others already got something and she did look pretty down.' I thought. Once I paid the person that was in charge of the booth, I started shooting the basketballs. It wasn't long before a bunch of people started gathering around to see. 

I already shot 9 times and I need one more for Koito. I looked over to Koito to see that she was watching me. I gulped a bit nervously and looked back at the hoop. I threw the ball and it made it in. I mentally high-fived myself before taking the prize and heading over to the girls. "It's for you!" I said happily and handed it to Koito. She blushed and looked at me with surprise. "This is for me?" She asked. I nodded and smiled, "You seemed pretty down when the other girls got something so I thought I would get you this." She blushed harder and looked at the prize. "Th-Thank you," She replied then tippytoed and kissed me on the forehead. I blushed and chuckled from how cute she reacted. 

We continued walking and joking around until we saw there was a group of people making lanterns. "Come on Kyouko! I wanna make a lantern!" Mai said, grabbing my hand and tugged me alone. We went over and got out lanterns and started painting on it. I didn't know what to paint, I couldn't think of anything. The only thing on my mind were the girls. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about them. Then an idea popped into my head and I started painting.

"Finished! What did you guys make?" Mai asked, showing us hers which was a kitten. "That's so cute! I made a bunny." Reina said, showing us hers. Koito's lantern was several music notes. "What did you make Kyouko?" Reina asked. I smiled and showed them my lantern. It was the four of us on it. They blushed and looked at their own lanterns. "That's really good. How did you learn to paint like that?" Reina asked. "I learned it from my sensei. She taught me how to paint and other things too." I told them. I smiled sadly at the thought of my teacher. I shook the thought out of my head and smiled at them. 

Once we were done, we handed them our lanterns and they lit up the lanterns and hung them on one of the trees. I smiled as the four of our lanterns were hung together. 

I suddenly heard loud bombs behind me, making me turn around. I looked up to see bright fireworks exploding in the sky. My eyes sparkled as I stared at the fireworks. "Hey Kyouko! Let's go over there and we can see them clearer." Mai said, pointing to a hill. I nodded and the four of us walked over there. Once we reached the hill, we sat down next to each other and stared at the fireworks. I couldn't but stare at the sky with awe as the fireworks exploded brightly right before my eyes. 

I looked back at the girls who were looking at me while smiling softly with their eyes full of awe. I blushed slightly and looked back at the sky. I then felt them shift beside me. Koito rested her head on my left shoulder while Mai rested her head on my right shoulder. Reina crawled over and sat between my legs and laid her back against my chest. I blushed harder as the three girls nuzzled closer to me. 

I could hear my own heart beating like crazy as my face flush bright red. I couldn't believe that three cute girls were this close to me. I tried to not focus so much on them and kept my eyes on the fireworks.

About 20 minutes later, the fireworks died down and the sky was just full of bright stars. I stared back at the girls to see that they fell asleep. I smiled as I stared at their cute sleeping faces. I didn't want to move because I didn't want to wake them up so I continued to stare at them. 

"KYOUKO!!!!" Someone yelled loudly behind me. The girls stirred against me and slowly opened their eyes while groaning tiredly. I got a little pissed that someone woke up the girls. I turned around to see who it was to see it was Haruhiko running up to us. "There you guys are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" He came up to us while panting. I sighed and shook my head. The girls stretched a bit and got up. I got up as well and looked back at the girls who were still tired. "Oh sorry. Did I wake you guys up from something?" Haruhiko said. "No shit genius," Mai said tiredly. "So-Sorry. Anyways, we should go anyways. The festival is closing." He said. I nodded in agree and stretched a bit. 

"Hey, if you want. I can carry you, girls." Haruhiko said, trying to smile charmingly at them. I frowned and felt a pang in my chest. Was this what they called jealousy? No, it can't be. Why would I be jealous? "Haruhiko, I highly doubt you can carry even one of us. Kyouko can carry us." Koito said, yawning. I held back the urge to wag my tail happily from her words. Haruhiko frowned and glared a bit at Koito. "Oh, yea! Watch me!" He said, picking up Mai in his arms and walked away with her. "Hey put me down!" Mai said. "Stop moving so much!" He complained back to her. I sweatdropped and felt the two girls leaned against me. "Can you carry us?" Reina asked sleepily, staring up at me with her tired eyes. I nodded and put Reina on my back and picked up Koito in my arms. Reina smiled and tightened her grip around me and nuzzled closer. Koito smiled ever so slightly and leaned closer to my chest. I sighed happily and carried them downhill. I followed behind Haruhiko, who was still 'carrying' Mai. More like dragging now.

"Mai, when did you get so much weight?" Haruhiko panted. Mai glared at him and hit him on the chest. "Ow!" He yelped dropping her. "Hey!" Mai said, landing on her butt. I walked over and stared at her with concern. "Are you okay Mai?" I asked. She nodded while trying to get up. I wish I can carry her as well. Then I came up with an idea. Let's hope I can be strong enough. I carefully shifted Koito onto my left arm, making my right arm free. 

I went over and swooped up Mai with my right arm. She yelped and clung onto me. I chuckled and grinned toothily at her. "Now I can carry all three of you," I said. I looked at the other girls to make sure they were comfortable. They continued to sleep peacefully. Mai blushed and buried her face in my chest. "Th-Thank you.." She stuttered and closed her eyes.

I decided to go back to Koito's place with the girls. I didn't see where Haruhiko went but he probably went home. I walked back home while the three girls continued sleeping. Once I arrived at Koito's place, I tucked them in Koito's bed and stretched a bit. Carrying them was a bit sore especially that long of a distance. I laid down on the other side of bed. I closed my eyes and smiled. As I fell asleep on the thought of these three girls.

(A/N: I decided to make this chapter a bit longer than the others just for you special peeps! <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.5K 65
art credit: @/KznoBuyhm7zqrNN on twt College hasn't always been fun,like anything else it has its pros and cons,right? Your friends have made it very...
958K 22.8K 57
Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once she enters the high school Haruhi takes he...
8.4K 386 30
I'm me, I live my life and I do what I want. That is the only thing Sakurai Jun wants; from a young age she was forced to share her body with her co...
3.6K 92 37
Kirishima has grown feelings for his best friend, Katsuki Bakugo. The bakusquad thought it would be a good idea to get them all together for a sleepo...