Scroll 2: The Third Uchiha [N...

By Ellie_Escritora

Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secre... More

PSA
Chapter 1: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 2: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 3: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 4: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 5: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 6: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 7: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 8: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 9: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 10: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 11: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 12: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 13: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 14: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 15: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 16: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 17: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 18: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 19: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 20: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 21: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 22: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 23: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 24: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 25: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 26: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 27: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 28: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 29: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 30: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 31: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 32: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 33: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 34: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 35: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 36: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 37: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 38: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 39: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 40: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 41: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 42: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 43: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 44: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 45: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 46: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 47: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 48: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 49: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 50: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 51: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 52: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 53: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 54: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 55: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 56: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 57: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 58: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 59: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 60: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 61: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 62: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 63: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 64: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 65: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 66: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 67: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 68: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Chapter 70: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]
Edits

Chapter 69: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]

17.8K 629 201
By Ellie_Escritora

**Authors note: This one I'm a little nervous about just because the end but let me know what you think! :] Just one more chapter left in The Uchiha Siblings! :D**

Itachi

I knew Suki wasn't fighting at her all and I knew Rin wasn't either. The both of them were soaked and I could see the aggravation growing in Suki as Rin easily copied, mirrored, and deflected her attacks.

"I'm growing impatient Princess!" Madara shouted causing her to look up. Suki took this chance making quick hand signs and slamming her hands against the water.

"Ninja art water style whirlpool jutsu!" Rin looked down in a panic as the water swirled beneath her feet but even I knew she was too late as she got caught in the current. I fought the urge to save her even though every one of my instincts was screaming at me to intervene. I glanced at Suki and watched as she mouthed I'm sorry just as Rin was pulled under. I had to clench my fists as I stared at the scene. C'mon Rin, c'mon you can get out. Suki rose to her feet and the waters became still. I could see the fresh tears running down her cheeks as she watched the water.

"I guess that's it" Kisame muttered. I turned from the river not able to stare any longer. She was just waiting it out, waiting for us to leave so she could back or something.

"Wait a minute Kisame, Itachi. Have a little more faith in our youngest member" I felt it then a sudden chill down my spine and slowly I turned. Suki stared at where Rin had gone down and the water around her seemed to ripple.

"What the..." But the rest of my voice was lost as the sound of chirping birds filled the air and lightning shot through the river. I stared in amazement as it hit Suki; her scream becoming silent as her body convulsed. Rin shot from the water suddenly with her eyes blazing and black marks crossing her face and arms. She held her Katana tightly and from there I noticed an electric current sparking off her hand through the Katana and into the water.

"You forgot one crucial detail. Kakashi taught me the Chidori" So that's what it was; Kakashi's own original jutsu. I had to smirk slightly; she was waiting for that moment to get pulled under. So Suki wouldn't see the hand signs or expect anything. Suki dropped to one knee and Rin released the jutsu.

"Now it's over" Rin shot forward at blinding speed appearing behind Suki lifting her by the back of her shirt. I flinched at the loud crack as Rin slammed her knee into Suki's back paralyzing her. Suki groaned in pain as Rin turned spinning around her to face her front. Suki's silver eyes met hers and I noticed the brief hesitation as Rin drew back her Katana.

"Go back" She managed to say before finally, Rin plunged her katana through her chest and out her back. I heard Suki gag as she fell forward against Rin and I knew this was no genjutsu or trick. This was real.

Rin

My hands felt numb from the grip I held around the hilt of my Katana, my body felt exhausted from releasing the curse mark but I needed the chakra to create a bigger Chidori.

"I'm sorry" I whispered softly into Suki's ear and felt her body sag against mine. I released a shaky breath and looked up at Madara who was probably smirking beneath his mask as he began to clap.

"Well done Princess" He noted as I drew back my Katana and returned it to my back. I carried Suki's body to land and let her drop. I stared down at her as I forced back my curse mark clenching my fists to suppress the cough. I had to do it. I had no choice. She would understand.

"Let's return when they realize she's missing they'll search for the body," Itachi said pushing gently on my back trying to move me away from the body. I took a step back about to jump up to the rock where Kisame and Madara still stood when I heard someone hit the water.

"Rin wait!" I froze mid-step my breath catching as I stared forward not daring to turn. I glanced up slightly as Madara turned and heard him chuckle. It couldn't be him, it shouldn't be him but there was no way that, that voice belonged to another. 

"Isn't this precious, the copy-ninja has decided to follow. I'm afraid it's too late Kakashi Hatake; as you see you're dearest has already killed one of your own. She is ready to return to her post." I heard a slight gasp and knew he was looking towards Suki. Suki, him, and Itachi had all been on the same ANBU squad back in the day, and even if Itachi didn't show it this hurt him as much as it was probably hurting Kakashi.

"I don't care, I-I don't...Just come back Rin please! Shikamaru, Jazmine, all your friends from the leaf are worried. We want you back Rin. I want you back." I clenched my fists.

"I need you back" I released a steady breath trying to keep my emotions under control. How could he follow me? He wasn't supposed to follow me. I told him, I begged him not to but yet here he was.

"I'm not letting you leave this time without a fight." I would have dropped, fainted even if Itachi hadn't been behind me to lean against.

"It's growing late we should return before reinforcements are sent" Itachi recommended trying to avoid a fight on my behalf.

"Then I'll make this quick" My head snapped up as Madara disappeared and I felt Itachi catch my forearm as I turned just in time to see Madara slam into Kakashi. I wanted to scream for him to watch it, to run, to do anything but be here. I flinched at the sound of Kakashi's groan and finally looked up as the water twisted and wound around him. I couldn't do anything, but I had to do something. I lost Suki, I killed Suki but could I really stand here and watch Kakashi die?

Kakashi

I slammed into the rock wall behind me then into waters below barely managing to alter my chakra to stay on the surface. This guy was fast, fast, and powerful. I wasn't prepared for this one. Seeing Suki had thrown me off, and the fact that Rin had done it had thrown me off even more but it made me realize something; she couldn't help me, not in front of them. I got to my knees looking up as he began to move forward, not even my Sharingan could keep up with his moves. I knew a jutsu was pointless, a waste of chakra so instead, I braced myself for the attack.

"Stop it!" I heard the clash of metal and looked up just as Rin turned slamming her foot into his chest and sending him back. I stared wide-eyed at her back as she stood in front of me Katana in hand. The man slowly returned to his feet.

"What is this Princess?" He taunted and Rin stepped back. I noticed her shaking slightly as her grip around her Katana grew stronger; she was afraid and I've learned from past experience that if Rin was afraid of an opponent it meant trouble.

"You said Suki was my test, that after I killed her we could go. I did what you asked." She kept her voice steady but even I could hear the fear beneath it.

"We can't have him following and if I recall you told me you no longer cared for the copy ninja. Seems you lied" I slowly got to my feet still watching Rin; this is why she didn't want me to follow. She knew he was going to be here.

"Itachi remove the Princess, maybe watching this will teach her a lesson on telling the truth." I could see the panic in Rin when she turned, but Itachi was still faster as he pulled her back twisting her arm and forcing her to drop her Katana.

"No, no Itachi let me go!" She shouted at him trying to pull from his grasp. The man knelt down slightly to pick up her katana before turning to face me.

"I want my assassin back and an assassin works best if they feel nothing."

"No please I'll do anything!" She had given up on holding herself back; he knew she still loved me and now she was trying to do anything to save me.

"You have nothing I want; even your skill can be spared and taught to others. The only thing keeping you alive is that you killed Suki and I am a man of my word." He replied still walking towards me. It was just as she had told me; deals couldn't be struck with the Akatsuki, she was of no true value to them.

"I have dark chakra!" He stopped just briefly enough that it was noticeable. No value until now.

"Is this true?"

"I swear it is" Rin replied confidently.

"But if you kill him you'll never see it. I have other options than the Akatsuki and you know that. Just let him live" She begged. I heard him chuckle then.

"An interesting proposal Princess but what makes you think I want dark chakra?"

"You paused." She replied confidently. He fell silent and I noticed him release a sigh.

"Fine, there is only one little thing that needs to be done" He was gone suddenly and a second later he was in front of Rin with the Katana raised.

"Rin!" I shouted as he brought it down and the sound of metal meeting metal echoed through the area.

"Welcome back Princess and you," he said pointing directly at me.

"If I discover she is lying it's your life I will take, consider yourself marked" He warned finally stepping aside and giving me a view of Rin. The first thing I noticed was the slash through the leaf symbol on her headband. It was her headband, that's what he hit; he wanted to be the one to cut her ties with the village. He pushed her Katana back into her hands and Itachi released her allowing her to return it to her back. She watched as the three of them began to walk off leaving us somewhat alone.

Rin

I waited till they were a decent distance away and finally turned to face Kakashi, his eyes not leaving the retreating figures behind me.

"I told you not to follow" I started, gaining his attention.

"You could have been killed! This is what I was trying to avoid, do you think I wanted that creep knowing I have dark chakra!? It's not exactly something I wanted to advertise!" I shouted at him.

"I couldn't let you go without a fight!" He shouted back.

"Oh yeah and how did that fight work out for you? There was a reason that I didn't want you of all people to follow and he was it. I didn't want to give him any leverage, I even killed Suki so he'd believe that I didn't want to be part of the village." I told him motioning towards her body.

"And I'll have to kill more to convince him that I want to be a member of the Akatsuki."

"You're not hiding this time then? They'll know you're that ninja from the bingo book?" I nodded confirming his question and released a sigh.

"Itachi changed, Sasuke changed and now it looks like my turn is up."

"But why, why is it so important to keep up with them?" I pulled the ring from beneath my shirt then and held it tightly in my hand.

"I'm not ready to tell you that, I can't risk them finding out but my brothers mean the world to me and I can't lose them."

"So you're choosing them? You're choosing the man that killed your clan and the man that tried to kill you over me, over us?" I swallowed the lump in my throat and released the ring.

"Yes" I could see the anger in his eyes then.

"Fine, do whatever you want Rin at least I know where we stand" I stared at him as he turned his back to me and ran forward catching his arm.

"What do you mean where we stand?" He paused not bothering to look back at me.

"I mean it's over, it has to be. Officially. The final string to cut, to separate you from us. So you can be them"

"Kakashi..." I stopped myself then; maybe this is what he wanted, it was his way to let go, a way to deal with his pain.

"You're right" I replied causing him to glance over his shoulder and even in his one eye I could still the anger he was holding in. 

"We, we can't leave this open-ended" I agreed. It caught me off guard when pulled me into his arms, I returned the hug and listened to his racing heart.

"You'll be back right?" He asked quietly.

"I don't know when but I promise I will be" I replied as he let me go, and took my hands.

"Like I said. I'll wait for you but until then we need to make this believable right?" I stared at him and he gave me half-smile.

"You're not the only one that can make sacrifices" I nodded, holding his hands a little tighter.

"Rin, let's go!" I heard Itachi shout. I released a sigh.

"Take Suki back, tell them you saw me kill her, and tell them that I've cut my ties. Tell them what you told me, that we're done, that we're nothing." He nodded, reluctantly agreeing to my plan.

"Rin!" Itachi shouted. I looked up at him meeting his gaze and could only think of one last thing that I wanted to tell him.

"I..." But his gaze stopped me. A brief shift in his eye that said not now, not today.

"I know" He replied quickly.

"But it's over and we don't need to make this any harder"

"I'm sorry" I replied, realizing he was right. It was a selfish move.

"Will you be okay?" I asked and could see a small smile behind his mask.

"As long as you are" I returned the small smile and with that, I ran to Itachi who had his back turned from us.

"Really Itachi?"

"I assumed you wanted your privacy" I rolled my eyes as I caught his arm and pulled him along as we ran to catch up with Madara and Kisame. I glanced back over my shoulder catching one last glimpse of Kakashi. It was over for now but he'd still wait. Now with that thought in my mind and in my heart, I felt a little bit of my light returning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.6K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...
919K 35K 95
You have watched her grow from a baby; you have watched her struggles and witnessed her losses. You have cried for her defeats and felt the pain from...
1M 27.8K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
193K 6K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...