Not So Ordinary~ Dunbar [2]

By multi_fandom2015

"With everything that went down last year and the guy that attacked you? I have a really bad feeling in my st... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Chained to a Tree
Chapter 2: We Did Not Have Sex!
Chapter 3: Theo Raeken
Chapter 4: First Day of Sophomore Year
Chapter 5: You're a Werewolf
Chapter 6: Wanna Go, Wolf Boy?
Chapter 7: I Told You So
Chapter 8: Chimera
Chapter 9: The Book
Chapter 10: Gabriel Valack
Chapter 11: Book Club
Chapter 12: The Talk
Chapter 13: Problems
Chapter 14: Hiding at the School
Chapter 15: Bring Them Home
Chapter 16: Anna's Memory
Bonus Chapter: Tonight Show Featuring Danielle Campbell and Dylan Sprayberry
Chapter 17: They're Coming
Chapter 18: Not Yet
Chapter 19: You Can't See Me, But I'm Here
Chapter 20: Back To Life
BONUS Chapter: Comic Con Panel
Chapter 21: Never Ever Disobey The Alpha
Chapter 21: Scott's Pack
Chapter 22: Feeling the Pain
Chapter 23: I Saw Her
Chapter 25: It's All Of Us
Chapter 26: Stop Looking
Chapter 27: I Need You Too
Chapter 28: Running Out Of Time
Chapter 29: So Many
Chapter 30: Frequencies
Chapter 31: Charity Game
Chapter 32: My Host
Chapter 33: Incredibly Desperate
Chapter 34: The Search for Mason
Chapter 35: Valet Attacks
Chapter 36: La Bête Versus The Maid of Gevaudan
Epilogue
Never Ordinary

Chapter 24: Reunited At Last

6.3K 140 17
By multi_fandom2015

Anna walks down the halls before getting pulled into a spare classroom. Theo closes the door and stares at her. She gulps and looks down at her feet. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" Theo repeats. "What's wrong is that you're talking to them."

"I had to. Liam and I were paired together in a lab." Anna explains. "I can't just never talk to them again, Theo."

"But you will." Theo orders. "Remember our deal, Anna. You talk about what we know, someone's gonna die. By not talking to friends of Scott's, it just makes it easier to keep secrets. So, follow my lead and don't mess up."

"But," She pauses and takes a deep breath. "I need to explain, ok? They're my best friends and they deserve to know what happened and what's coming. They deserve to know about the Beast."

"So you would tell them?" Theo asks, walking towards her. She stumbles back as she nods.

"They deserve the truth." She says shakily.

Theo stops right in front of her and snarls. "Fine, tell them. When they come to use you for your power, you'll know I'm right. This is me trying to protect you, don't you get it? You tell them anything about you, I will kill them first and then you, understand?" Anna nods. "Say it!"

"I understand." Anna whispers.

"Good." Theo stalks out of the room and Anna slides into a chair, her head in her hands.

"I can't risk it." Anna mutters.

"Yes, you can. Theo needs you, Anna. He's not going to kill you or anyone you care about." Allison tells her.

"You think he won't go through on his threats?" Anna asks in disbelief. "He killed me! He doesn't have a problem doing it to others, why would he not kill them? Liam and Hannah and Mason, all dead because I spoke to them."

"Whatever he needs you for, he needs you to do it for him. If you refuse, it probably won't work. Anna, he's trying to control you by using your fears, but he won't hurt anyone because he needs you on his side. By your choice, not his."

"I-I don't know." Anna sighs. "I-I can't risk it, Allison. I just can't."

Little did the clairvoyant know that Liam was listening to the whole thing through the door.

*****************

"Please, Hayden," Anna whispers to the girl. "He needs to know."

"Why can't you tell him?" Hayden asks.

"Theo ordered me not to. I just can't. But you can tell him. Tell him everything." His voice cracks at the end.

"Why not make a plan?" Hayden suggests.

"Like what?"

"Meet." Hayden shrugs. "Theo's with Malia and Corey and I won't tell on you. Slip a note in his locker and meet somewhere safe."

"You sure?" Anna asks weakly.

"Positive."

"Can you tell him to meet me at the carnival? Right after school?" Hayden nods and walks into the library to find Liam.

"This better work." Anna mutters.

"It will. Don't worry." Allison assures her.

*****************

Anna walks around in the area where she and Liam had their first date. She smiles as she remembers the ferris wheel that once stood tall to her right. She giggles at the memory of the ring toss that was once behind her.

"He's here." Allison states.

"Could I do this alone?" Anna asks.

Allison nods and disappears. Anna turns around to see Liam walking up to her. "Liam... I am so sorry." Anna sighs.

He doesn't stop walking and Anna starts to get scared. "Liam?" She asks, fear lacing her voice. He walks right up to her, grabs her neck and slams his lips to hers. 
She blinks in surprise before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing back with equal force. They finally pull apart, breathing heavily. "W-what about Hayden?" She whispers.

"It was never Hayden," Liam tells her. "It was always you. The first moment I saw you, I felt hope again. I messed up at Devenford and I didn't think I was good enough. And even when I fell to my worst, you were there, looking for me at Lydia's made up party for the freshmen." He laughs. "I can't imagine what would've happened if I hadn't met you, Anna. Not Hayden, you." Liam takes a deep breath before saying the four words he's wanted to say since they started dating. "I love you, Anna."

Anna stares at him in shock before a smile comes to her lips. "I love you too, dumbass." She smashes her lips against his again. This kiss is filled with her uncontrollable giggles and both of their happiness.

They finally pull apart and Anna grows serious. "I need to tell you something. More like, a lot of somethings."

"You can tell me anything." Liam promises.

Anna takes a deep breath before starting. "Theo brought me back after killing me that night. I don't know what it is but I feel like I have to listen to him. He says that he's our Alpha but I hate him. He's the person who saved me, but at the same time, he's the one that killed me.

"When we got back to the hideout, there was this mural of two giant beasts in battle. One was on fire, the other was surrounded by darkness. Theo told us that it was a prophecy of sorts. The Beast against the Hellhound. The last chimera is the Beast. The Beast of Gevaudan. 

"The chimera is still a kid underneath and he's somehow going to go up against Parrish in this big battle. Theo's saying that everyone's going to either be alive or dead, no more good guys or bad guys."

Liam takes in the information before asking the question he's been dying to ask. "What are you, Anna? What type of chimera?"

"Theo's threatening me, Liam." Anna whimpers. "He says that if I tell you, he'll kill you."

"I'll be fine, I promise," Liam assures her. She takes a deep breath before her eyes turn royal blue.

"I'm part clairvoyant."

*****************

Anna walks into the house nervously. She sees Liam, Mason and Hannah in the living room with Kira and Scott. "What's wrong?" Scott asks the teenagers, not having noticed Anna.

"I found something out from Corey," Mason states, not wanting to talk about Anna. "We know what Theo's doing."

"He's looking for an Alpha," Liam adds. "A blind Alpha."

Scott sits up, recognition flooding his features. "Deucalion," Anna says. Everyone turns to see her standing there. She sends them a small smile before looking at her brother. "Hey, Scotty."

"Anna." He breathes. He runs over and crushes her into a bear hug. She squeezes back, letting the tears fall from her eyes. "I thought you were—"

"Me too." Anna whispers. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but..." She looks over at Liam, not wanting to talk about her Alpha.

Scott pulls back and follows her gaze. "Theo's threatening her," Liam announces. "If she says anything to anyone..."

Scott nods in understanding. "I have to leave soon so he doesn't notice I snuck away." Anna sniffles. "But I can't leave without..." Instead of words, Anna jumps on Hannah and hugs her best friend. Hannah hugs back, just happy to see her. 

Anna pulls back and smiles at Kira. She takes a deep breath before speaking. "There's one other thing you need to know. You know I'm a chimera but you don't know what I am." Anna gulps. "I can see the dead. I'm part clairvoyant."

Scott's eyes widen in surprise. "Now it makes sense," Mason says.

"What does?" Kira asks. Anna sends him a withering look.

"Your last words." Anna's phone rings and she looks at it. Her heart rate speeds up, seeing it's from Theo.

"I-I have to go." Anna whimpers. "I'll stay in touch, ok?"

"You don't need to go back," Scott tells her.

"Yes, I do." Anna whispers.

"We can protect you."

"Not the way Theo can." Anna regrets the words as soon as she says them. "You need to get your pack together before you get me."

"We're gonna come get you." Liam states.

"Liam..."

"We're not leaving you behind. We're gonna save you, Anna." Scott agrees.

"Promise?" Anna chokes out after a moment, knowing Scott can smell the fear radiating off of her.

"I promise, Anna."

DID YOU LIKE?! I SPENT LIKE 4 HOURS LAST NIGHT IN ADDITION TO ANOTHER 3 HOURS WRITING COMPELLED MEMORIES AND I FEEL AMAZING!!! My birthday's also tomorrow, so I hope I can do more writing then. 

I wanted to thank you ALL for the 100 followers! I never thought I would get 20, let alone 100. So, to celebrate, I will write a chapter of anything you want. Just comment on the name of the story.

The Hunter McCall 

Compelled Memories

The Youngest Mikaelson

Not So Ordinary

Here is my present to you guys! Comment and I will have a chapter up soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 17.4K 31
3:00 AM. ❝ Liam, do you know what time it is? ❞ ❝ 3:00 am. So what? I wanted to see you. ❞ [liam dunbar x fem!oc] [Teen Wolf: Season 4-5A] [cover by...
178K 4.2K 30
Six months. That's how long Aspen has been at peace. It's how long she's been dating sweet, Beta Liam Dunbar. It's how long Scott and his pack have b...
2.1K 52 21
Marlow Stilinski was dating Liam Dunbar and her friendship with Mason Hewitt was stronger than ever. Nothing could ruin this school year for her - or...
116K 5.2K 59
𝑳𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 (s3a-) Asher Lewis knew what she was getting into when her and her pack came back to Beacon Hills after years of traveling. She knew w...