Intent [Wattys 2017]

By ccalianese

How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Attention all you beautiful people...
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Sequel
Intent Playlist

Chapter 57

7K 210 34
By ccalianese

[Not to give anything away (wink wink) but proceed with caution, mature.]

Emma

The dinner was really nice.

Henry really did a good job and before you ask, no he didn't ask her to marry him. He probably should have given he looks like he's about to implode but he didn't. I don't know what i would have done if he landed on one knee in front of me and Harry.

I am in no way prepared for that and it wouldn't even be happening to me. Bloody hell Harry hasn't gotten Ideas right?

Hopefully Henry will tonight when they are alone. For his sake and hers (hopefully after she will stop bothering me with all her concerns, that's one exhausting job I tell you) I hope he asks her while Harry and I do what he's got planned for me.

I can't wait for later. If it's anything like what I felt back on the train I know I'm going to be in for quite a night. Scared out of my mind of course but that is what champagne is for. And no I will not be getting drunk. I might be nervous about finally having sex with him but I need a little something to calm my nerves.

And his sly little attempts to feel me up certainly helped.

If his hand wasn't on my thigh, his arm was draped around my shoulder or fiddling with my fingers on the table. It was sweet and intimate. Very coupley of us I'd say.

"Now can you tell me where we're staying?" I murmur into his ear as I lean into his arm and inviting body while Lina and Henry are completely engrossed with one another. I'm not normally all lovey dovey in public if I am ever but I've had two glasses of champagne and I'm starting to feel it and it's great. Very confidence boosting.

"No" he states in that husky deep voice of his that gets me every single time with an all too wicked smirk on his face, taking a very seductive looking sip of his drink.

"Please?" I tease, letting my palm slide down his arm to his upper thigh where I stop and squeeze.

"You eager to get out of here Em?" He asks raising an eye in mock confusion and even shock. "Dessert hasn't even come yet?"

"Are you saying you aren't?" I fire back at him.

He takes his time leaning in to the crook of my neck, his hot breath fanning over my skin. Then suddenly I feel his hand on my knee as he scrunches up the material so he can get underneath the hem before he travels north. I shudder at the feeling when his voice pulls me back down to reality.

"More than you know babe" he softly whispers into my ear before sucking on my earlobe making me sigh and close my eyes in pleasure.

Pull it together, you can't do anything in a bloody restaurant!

"Don't play games you can't finish love." He taunts removing his hand and sitting back in his chair looking all casual.

"Oh I intend to" illuding to his skill in the bedroom which he understands given the huge smile across his face.

The special chocolate souffles that we'd ordered at the beginning of the meal finally comes along with another glass of champagne.

Steady yourself Emma, you haven't got to the good stuff yet.

The conversation remains lite and humours between all of us, Henry probably happy that the attention isn't solely on him and his impending question. Of course the three of us are the only one's who know the true purpose of this weekend. And no, no one else needs to know about Harry and my secret plan for this little weekend holiday.

I am itching for Harry to touch me and after I had scoffed down my helping of melty chocolatey goodness I just sat there waiting for the other three to finish their portions but apparently the universe is out to get me becuase Lina, Henry and the boy who I thought would like to get out of here as soon as possible, are taking a long goddamn time finishing their dessert.

Maybe it's the mixture of chocolate, champagne, and sexual tension that's been building up inside me all freaking day but I'm hopelessly restless, impossibly wet, and scared my thighs are going to go numb with how hard I am squeezing them together.

I need out, something, just one moment of relief.

"Excuse me a moment" I quietly announce to the table, getting up and heading to the bathroom, not letting anyone make a comment to my sudden departure.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't be going to the bathroom to touch myself but you have absolutely no idea. It's been a slow boil since our little sexting tryst in the train and it hasn't let up.

Not once.

Even when I was getting ready with Lina as she fussed over my makeup and other nonsense like that I was imagining what would have happened if I had actually followed him into the train restroom.

What an idiot I was with that decision!!!

And then when I came down to meet him in the lobby seeing him this half his chest just present to the world, wearing an all black suit and boots, with some kind of loose scarf around his neck. God help me. I would have let him take me right there on the lobby floor. Guessing that would have been a bit much.

I'm acting like guy, sex constantly on the brain. Well it's Harry, it's difficult not to think about it with him?

I burst into the loo thankful that no one is in here as I lock the door and lean against it. Before I know it I am pulling up the hem of my dress ready to finally feel some satisfaction when there is a knock on the door. I ignore it. There's another one somewhere, leave me alone!

'Knock knock'

I huff in frustration as some snooty upper class wench continues to annoy me.

Okay i might be a tad frustrated but that should go without saying.

"It's me. Open the door Em." I hear a raspy and deep voiced boy huskily whisper through the door.

Slowly I turn around straightening my dress back down my legs to hide the evidence of my almost self pleasing session in the middle of a fancy five star restaurant, before unlocking the door.

He swiftly steps in and cups those large hands of his around my face before I can even say a word, his eyes boring down into mine as he turns us around and pushes me against the door.

"Harry?" I breathe as he moves his mouth down closer to mine.

I reach down and lock the door with a soft thump more than ready for this to happen. Okay, a quickie in a random loo isn't what I had thought our first time would be like but hell if I'll stop it.

His whole body looms over me, keeping me in my spot but not kissing me, barely even touching me apart from his hands on my cheek.

This bastard is going to make me wait until I beg isn't he?

"Harry?" I breathe again when I feel his hands brush down inch by inch, down my sides until they stop and lay flat on the sides of my upper thighs, pressing them against my flesh through the fabric

Without a word, without kissing me, he pulls the fabric of my dress up slowly, collecting it in his large hands. The eye contact between us never breaks and our breathing is perfectly in sync, albeit a little shallow and hasty but in the same rhythm, beat for beat.

"Harry." I beg in hushed tones as he continues his slow assault on the fabric of my dress.

'"Hmm" he groans keeping his lips centimeters away from mine, not letting them touch. He's killing me with the proximity and the anticipation. It's gotta be one of the best feeling in the world but I want so much more. The butterflies in the pit of my stomach are going crazy as my stomach flips when his fingers finally touch my skin.

Goosebumps spring up on my skin as the coolness of his fingers and the metal of his rings fan out over my skin.

It's so subtle but it still too much.

"Kiss me" I demand only to be met with Harry shaking his head until planting his forehead on mine.

Harry's fingers reach my panty line and I my knees go weak. His smell, his dominance, his presence, his heat...it's all making me crazy. I want–no I need him now and not this subtle feather light touch that he's doing right now. I want his hands massaging my skin and his lips moaning onto mine as he pushes inside me against this door.

All of it, I need all of him. Nerves be damned.

"How'd you know I like lace?" He smirks down at me letting one hand feather over the fabric while his other hand rests, albeit a little forcibly, with some rigor and passion, on my waist.

Goosebumps continue to cover my skin as I shift in my heels, practically coming undone at the seams, trying to relax as his fingers move closer and closer to my center.

He better fucking touch me, he can't be that cruel.

"Babe?" I say, feeling my face turn flush. I want to break eye contact with so bad but I know I can't. His mouth goes slightly slack as his fingers ghost over my lace covered center causing a sharp intake of breath on my part.

Long slender fingers are pressed against my covered folds and I close my eyes at the sense of relief. Finally being touched. I've been the only one for so long that this foreign feeling is the best thing I have ever felt. It's so much more with him. Sure guys have touched me intimately before but I've never felt like this. One simple touch through some lace fabric has me soaring with him while I sometimes never got to this point with other guys at all.

Then his fingers are gone, leaving me feeling empty.

"Open your eyes or I won't continue."

I love dominant Harry. His tone was forceful but sweet, full of passion and longing. I reestablish eye contact and moments later I feel his fingers reassume their previous position.

Slowly he presses and moves over the fabric making me sigh and moan breathlessly trying not to be too loud given our current location.

Fuck we're in a bleeding bathroom!

"You like that babe?" He asks with a smirk as the hot air from his mouth hits mine.

"Yes" I quietly whine, melting into the door behind me.

For what seems like minutes he continues his heavenly assault until he hooks one of his fingers around the fabric and presses against my throbbing and sensitive center. My arms, that were loosely hanging by my sides fist onto his upper arms with the sudden surge of new skin to skin contact.

"Jesus Em you're soaked." He says, obviously very pleased with himself as he wraps his arm that was on my waist around to my back.

"Is that why you came in here?" He says with that husky voice of his, never loosing eye contact with me as his fingers continue to sweep over my sex. "Needed to relieve some tension?"

Such a cheeky boy.

I've never been witness to dirty Harry before. Well I've certainly seen his cheeky side, I mean who hasn't at this point, but this, with his fingers stroking me? Well I don't know how I survived all this time without it.

"Kiss me." I beg him pushing my lips up towards his but he pulls back and I whine at his rejection. What the hell is he getting at here? I'm not normally one for begging but I will for him.

"Please" I moan as his fingers stop at my entrance and stop.

"Shhhhh" his breath hitting my cheeks just before that dimple popping smirk crosses his face. "We don't need anyone hearing us do we?"

"I don't care." I whine again, pulling my brows together trying to calm my excitement down deep in my gut. I suddenly realize what he's been getting at and I've never been more ready.

Without another word he pushes a finger in me, his jaw going slack reading my reaction to his new assault, taking his time feeling every inch of me. My knees feel like jelly as he continues to push further inside me. I fall slack against the door only for harry to lift me up by my waist, my arms wrapping around his neck for support as he sets me down on the sink counter. My dress is completely bunched up around my waist giving him ample room to touch me. I press my forehead against his shoulder as the intoxicating feeling of his finger inside me electrifies my entire body reaching through me to every nerve ending.

Shit. If this is what his fingers feel like I can't wait for more.

I squeeze my eyes shut in response to just the presence of him at my sweet spot so it takes the very little self control I have left to swallow my moans as the dashingly cheeky gentleman surrounding me ever so slowly pulls his fingers out and pumps back in.

Squirming in his arms as he continues his torture I honestly don't know I can take much more of this and then he slips in another finger making me tighten my grip around him letting myself moan into his neck.

"Steady" he whispers in my ear as he cradles my head. "Stay with me love."

I squeeze my thighs around him as he moves faster and faster making the ache just bellow my belly button tense and contract. I'm close.

He continues to push in and pull out, curling his fingers as he pulls back. God it's amazing. And those rings. The coolness of the metal hitting me when I least expect it are killing me. As the feeling hits me again I clench around his fingers unable to control how my body is responding anymore.

"Come on babe, let go" and that's it. My whole body shakes, soaring through the night sky as I ride out my first Harry delivered orgasm.

Slowly I start to relax in his arms and pull my head back as he removes his fingers and brings them up to his own lips. Continuing to look at me square in the eyes he sucks.

I might just come undone again with how flipping sexy he is right now.

"Sorry I couldn't wait any longer" Harry smirks pulling his now clean fingers out of his mouth. Oh god, he's gonna kill me as visions of him between my legs pop into my mind.

"Feel better?" He jokes, tucking a stray hair behind my ear. I love how saucy he is at the moment. Well he'd have to be. He just fingered me in a ladies bathroom in a restaurant in London after having a dinner with our friends who are still out at the table waiting. So fucking bold,I love it.

"Is that what I missed out on back in the train?" Slipping of the counter with some help from Harry as he pulls the hem of my dress back down and dragging his hands back up to my waist.

"Well you'll never know will you." he says with a wink, giving me my answer.

Tonight is going to be fun.

___

A/N: SO THERE YOU GO. Well kind of. Hope you didn't think I'd actually let these do just get it over with in a restaurant loo I mean come on, I wouldn't to that to them or you. 

Happy September!! Thought we all needed a special double update today. 

Above is Harry's dinner outfit. 

More things to come but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great weekend.

VOTE + COMMENT

All the love, C. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...
4.1K 55 32
“It was all a mistake. Just forget it ever happened. Leave me alone and don’t bother talking to me ever again.”85 letters. 21 words. 3 sentences… ech...
5.6K 101 20
[A Fanfiction Of A Guy That Looks Perfectly Like Harry Styles] "I totally had the perfect life , I was rich, lived in a happy family and loving pare...