The Girl Who Stutters and The...

By Momo3625

Abby has always just been identified as stutter girl. Her high school life was a complete disaster, she li... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
New Story
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Q/A
Epilogue part One
Epilogue pt. Two
Sequel or spin-off?
Bonus Chapter
Sequel
Bonus Chapter 2.0
Bonus Chapter 2.5
What a surprise
New Book
Final Bonus Chapter
Spin-Off Story
Leaving Wattpad
Liam Spin-Off
Liam Spin-Off Sneak Peak
FULL Never Before Seen Bonus Chapter
For The Love Of Writing

Chapter Fifty Two

90.2K 3.6K 1.8K
By Momo3625

A/N: You guys were wondering where Scott was sooooo...I guess this is kinda a bonus chapter. Cause not much is happening but I think you'll want to read it, it might clear up some questions you have. Song really relates to this chapter. I was happy to find that GIF of Daniel Sharman because he's who I originally said would play Liam and it's perfect.

Recap of last chapter (you don't have to read the recaps):

"I've been trying to stop drinking and smoking lately," he says out of nowhere and I'm confused as to how that ties in with my question at all. "You know I find that it's easier when I'm around people. But everyone always seems occupied lately. Scott, my best friend, is too caught up with you and Daniel. We barely ever talk anymore. My parents have never been around. Becca and everyone else is actually trying the whole college thing."

"Why c-come to me though?" I ask, I'm sure he's got other friends that don't revolve around the small circle that he has at the college. I'm sure he's got more family that he could talk to.

"You know I asked myself that question as soon as I got here," he says turning towards me with a strange look on his face. "I'm sure I could make new friends or something but it hasn't dawned on me until now that I've never felt more alone in my life."

I couldn't agree with him more.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Scott's P.O.V

"I'm not going to argue with you guys about this anymore," Anna says shaking her head at her parents who seem far too eager to send Abby to a psychiatric unit. It seems like we've been arguing about this for hours. They think that we're just trying to cover up for Abby which is actually really stupid. If we're all insisting that Parker actually was here don't you think that they should maybe be more worried about how we're going to deal with Parker rather than trying to send Abby away? I guess not. 

I watch as Anna storms out of the room and Falon walks off after her leaving me in the room with both pairs of our parents. My parents are obviously on my side of this argument, only because they know that I would lie about something concerning someone's mental health. My parents had gotten home not too long after the police had gotten here and had a long talk with some of the police men. Probably about hiring more security. 

I decide to go check on Abby considering she's just been sitting on the couch and staring at the ceiling all day ever since the accident. I walk into the room where she was at and am surprised to see that she isn't in there anymore. I furrow my eyebrows and walk upstairs towards the room Abby's been staying in. I'm confused when I near her room and hear laughter emanating from it.

I walk towards the room to see the door about halfway open so I push it open a little bit so I can see inside. What I see definitely surprises me. Abby and Liam are sitting on the bed next to each other, closer than need be, watching something on TV while eating pints of ice cream. I totally forgot that Liam had come over earlier, probably because we were all arguing about the whole Abby situation. It seems like I haven't talked to him in a while. 

Anyways Abby is sitting up against the bed rest while Liam is completely laying down right beside her with his arms behind his head. Abby let's out an adorable giggle, probably about something on the TV but Liam doesn't seem to be paying attention. Instead he's staring at her with a small smile on his face. Does she not even notice that he's freakin staring at her!? Who the fuck told him he could stare at her like that anyways?

I clench my jaw in anger as I watch Liam and Abby talk about nothing while watching whatever they're watching and my stomach drops a little bit more every time they laugh or accidentally brush hands. Abby hasn't looked this happy since the whole Parker fiasco started up and it bothers me that Liam can just pop up out of nowhere and make her smile like that. 

When did they even start talking to each other? Last time I checked they were always at each other's throats about something stupid. 

I contemplate walking into the room for a moment but then I realize there's no reason for me to even think about it.  So I push open the door and Abby's head snaps towards me but Liam's still staring at her. I immediately glare at him and Abby raises her eyebrows at me.

"Hey what are you guys doing?" I ask slowly and finally Liam looks over towards me and his smile seems to falter a bit as soon as he sees that it's me.

"We were just watching movies and talking about how the word 'Food' sounds really sexual," Liam says and I frown at him.

"How does it sound sexual?" 

"Well it has the 'F' for fucking," he begins and I tilt my head at him. "And 'oo' is the sound you make when you do it. And I think you already know what the 'D' would be. It's pretty self explanatory."

"Damn-" I begin to say but Liam cuts me off.

"Daniel!" Liam shouts and I turn around to see my brother standing behind me on his crutches. How did I not hear him come up behind me. "I see you're back at again."

"Yeah I'm trying to get used to walking around on these crutches," Daniel says and I nod at him. "My side and my head still hurt a lot but I think I'm getting use to walking on these things."

I look away from Daniel and back towards Liam and Abby. Liam has sat up completely now and is looking at me with skeptical eyes, almost as if he knows that I don't like what I came in here and am now seeing. 

"So..." I awkwardly say. I've decided to ignore the fact that Abby hasn't said a word to me yet, she's not even looking at me anymore actually. She's staring straight ahead at the television again. "Sorry that it took so long but the discussion we were having in the kitchen was pretty serious. I take it you came over here to hang out? We can go to my room bro-"

"Actually no," Liam chuckles a little bit. "I'm fine in here, I'm sure you have something better to be doing right now anyways."

That catches Abby's attention and she looks over at Liam with raised eyebrows. She was probably expecting him to get up immediately and come with me. I know I was. But Liam just shrugs his shoulders before laying back down in his original position next to Abby. Abby looks over at me one last time before reaching over Liam, grabbing his pint of ice cream and shoving a spoonful in her mouth before looking back towards the TV.

I can take a hint so I stop out of the room before slowly shutting the door. I turn around to see Daniel leaning against the wall behind me with raised eyebrows. I shake my head at him before I start walking down the hall towards the stairs. Damn it, how did I not see this coming? 

He likes her. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

First person to comment 'finished' gets a follow. I decided to start doing stuff like this for no reason cause people seem to like it. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, love you all!!

Why do you like Scott?

Why do you like Abby?

How are you feeling about Liam?

Is there any hope for Scabby?

How much do you think all of the characters in this story have changed since the beginning?

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
219K 9.8K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
9.2M 422K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...