Enticing (Harry Styles AU) #W...

Par NatalyCanez

They were like Romeo and Juliet; fated to fall in love or maybe...just fated to fall. Cover made by: @JonasKr... Plus

Introduction/ Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*The Fanfiction Awards 2016*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important Questions!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Playlist and Song Suggestions
Thoughts and Important Info
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
I Need To Say This
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Intermission
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
The End
The Fanfiction Awards 2018
BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter 47

4.2K 138 61
Par NatalyCanez

Playlist:
Rumors- gnash

Ryder's POV

Our hands raise to one another's; our fingers brushing against each other before lacing and coming together like unique puzzle pieces. We were silent, relaxing in bed surrounded by the dark and our breathing was back to normal. Our bodies twined like vines around a tree trunk.

Suddenly, I feel Harry shift beside me, untangling our legs a bit and I frown wondering what he was doing until I feel his nose brushing against mine. I smile at the sweet gesture and look up, his body dimly framed out by the bit of moonlight peeking through the curtains.

"I love you." Harry mutters his voice soft and sweet. I reach up and place my hand at the back of his head to pull him down to me and press my lips to his. The kiss lingered a bit before another was shared right after.

"I love you too, Harry." I reply before letting out a small yawn. A soft and amused chuckle escapes from Harry's lips.

"You're tired. Come here." He mutters shifting in bed once more until he is laying down beside me.

I smile and move over to him without any hesitation. Resting my head on his shoulder and my arm across his torso, Harry pulls the blankets higher up both of bodies before wrapping both arms around me, holding me to him.

"Go to sleep love." He says pressing a kiss into my hair and I obey, my eyes feeling to heavy to keep them open any longer.

Harry's POV

The next morning I am awake, but really awake. It's like I'm seeing the world around me in a new way, my body doesn't feel tired and gloomy, it feels...alive.

Last night...I never thought last night would end up the way it did. In a way I do feel selfish because I yelled at her, I was so rude so the fact that she let me have sex with her blows my mind. We did not just had sex, I have had sex before and last night wasn't it, last night was pure love making. Sounds cliche but true.

After Ryder had fallen asleep last night I stayed up a bit longer to admire her while she slumbered. Her face looked so innocent, no worry lines marked on her forehead, her body completely at peace as all of the bad things that has happened disappears while she rests.

I swallow my last piece of toast, while I pour myself a cup of coffee before heading off to work. I left a note on the bedside table  for Ryder to let her know where I have gone, because it's still too early to wake her and I just really didn't have the heart to.

My gun was resting in its holster on the counter next to my phone. Zayn has texted me a few times but I have deleted them, not bothering to read them at all. As I walk back over to the coffee machine to place the pot back into its place, one that I found no use at all before, a shiver rushes throughout my body as Ryder's sudden scream fills my ears.

What?

"Get off me!"

Quickly, I turn and grab my gun out of it's holster before dashing out of the kitchen and up the stairs, taking two at a time.

No no, please don't let it be him inside our house.

"Ahh! Let me go, please!" She screams, her voice strained and panicked as I rush down the hall.

As soon as I turn into the bedroom I immediately stop in the doorway holding my gun up with both hands, my eyes scooping the area to find an intruder but there wasn't one. My attention flickers over to the bed were Ryder lays covered with the sheets and black duvet, slightly thrashing in bed.

Of thank God, it wasn't what I thought.

"No! Get off!" She cries once more and I rush over setting my gun down by the lap before kneeling on the bed.

"Hey baby, wake up." I say reaching over to gently grab her wrists.

"No!" She screams her face scrunched up in pain. Her forehead and chest were covered in sweat.

"Baby, wake up. It's okay." I say, trying to push her wrists away so I could reach her shoulders to shake her.

"Get off me!" She says managing to hit my chest a few times with her small fists but I ignore it.

"Wake up Ryder." I say a bit louder shaking her shoulders.

"No...no..." She murmurs her head turning from side to side before I shake her once more. Ryder gasps, her eyes flying open, looking frantically around before they meet mine.

"It's okay." I say reaching with one of my hands to brush away the hairs that had stuck to her forehead, before the back of my fingers brush the tears from her cheeks. I frown as she blinks, new tears forming in her eyes.

"It was just a dream." I softly add.

"N-n-no." She mutters shaking her head. "No, it wasn't."

I frown because even though Ryder didn't say anything to me, I perfectly knew what her dream was about and as I gaze at the pain held in her eyes I could feel my heart break into pieces while it begins to crumble and weigh down by a heavy ton of guilt.

"Baby, come here." I mutter quickly sitting down before pulling her onto my lap, keeping her wrapped up in the duvet. Ryder let's out a small whimper as she nuzzles herself into my chest before she begins to weep.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm right here." I mutter, my voice ghostly quiet as I hold her tightly, as if I was trying to secure her form all of the bad in the world.

Was last night a bad idea, did I fuck up? Did I pressure her into having sex with me too soon?

The idea is nauseating and for about the second time I start to think that maybe Zayn is right, maybe I am no different then my brother.

"I'm so sorry." I say apologetically as my brows furrow, resting my chin at the top of her head. "I am so sorry."

How could I have messed up so bad? I should have been there. I swore I would never leave her alone, that no one would touch her in such an obscene way.

Without another word, I hold Ryder until she is all cried out and falls back asleep. Innerly, I promise myself that no matter what I am going to protect her, even though I have already promised her so many times.

However, no matter how many times I say it or actually do it, I know it will never be enough because she is a princess and I am just a prince of darkness trying to grasp onto something beautiful.

"Hey, James." I mutter into the phone when he finally answers, as I rub my fingers over my forehead.

"Hey kid, where are you?"

"I'm at home." I sigh. "I don't think I'm coming to work today. Ryder had a nightmare and she doesn't want me to leave her."

"Oh, my baby girl." He sighs. "Okay, that's fine. Take the day off and watch her for me please. I'll try to swing by during lunch if that's okay."

"Yeah of course." I answer. Who am I do forbid a visit from Ryder's father to her, especially when he is so willing.

It was now the afternoon, I was sitting on the couch with Ryder on my lap as we watch Teen Beach movie for what feels like the billionth time, but that doesn't matter to me. I would watch this movie on repeat for the rest of my life it meant that Ryder's smile lasted on her face and her mind distracted from the obstacles in her life.

"Not a phony or a fake, sweeter than a chocolate shake. My meant to be." She her voice barely a whisper. I smile and press a kiss on her temple.

"I'm sorry you had to miss work." She mutters, after a beat while both of her hands hold mine, distractingly turning my ring around my index finger." I know you have a lot of important things to do and-"

I shake my head. "Nothing is as important as you."

"Hey," I mutter, removing my hand from her's to grasp her chin so she would look at me after she didn't.

"I'm serious, baby. I am not able to even try to focus on anything else if you aren't okay even if I tried."

Ryder's lips pull into a smile before pressing a soft kiss on my lips.

"But since you are apologizing..." I trail suggestively, pulling back to look at her. "I'm not saying I regret last night but I'm sorry if I pressured you into having sex with me if you weren't ready."

She blinks at me, her brows furrowing a little, forming a little v-shape on her forehead and I am tempted to kiss it.

"Harry." She says, grasping my hand to lower it from her face. "I gave you permission to take off my dress. I trusted you and I still do. I am not afraid of you, there is no reason to be."

I stay quiet and give her a nod.

"So, what time is my dad coming over? Because if he's coming for lunch, I better go make something." She says moving to stand from my lap, closing our conversation.

"No no, don't go." I whine, grasping hold of her wrist before the other grabs her waist and tugs her back onto my lap.

She giggles. "Harry, I have to-"

"We can order takeout." I say and press my lips to hers.

"No, Harry I want to-"

"I want to have sex with you to." I joke, kissing the corner of her mouth, but honestly it wasn't a joke at all. I have no damn clue how or why, but with one kiss from her and my body is already wanting more. I have no idea what Ryder is doing to me exactly but I do not want it to stop.

I know I should flee, it may be the best for her but I have tasted life and happiness. My soul has been awaken, and under love's heavy burden do I sink.

Ryder smiles while pulling away to look at me with soft brown eyes.

"You are such a bad influence." She mutters, grasping my face with her small warm hands.

I let a chuckle rumble deep in my throat, shaking my head.

"Oh you have no idea." I grin, before pressing my lips back onto hers and if it wasn't for her dad coming over I would have turned this moment into a much more exciting one.

"Harry, what were you thinking?" James sighs at me as he sits on the other couch on my left side.

It is just the two of us in the living room after we all finished eating, Ryder went to go take a quick shower, giving me a perfect time to tell him what went down yesterday.

"I know okay. I'm sorry." I grumble while running a hand through my hair as I lean into the side of the couch, my arm resting in the armrest, with my legs parted and slightly slouching in my seat.

"Do you realize what could have happened Harry?" James presses and I immediately regret telling him shit. "What if someone had called the cops? What if Zayn presses charges?"

"He won't." I say while standing up, dismissing off his worry. "He is a pussy and he knows full well to not mess with me. Besides, he has his own record to worry about."

"That's not the point Harry." James complains as I roll my eyes. "Kid, you have to take this seriously. Yes, you are out and free but-"

"Okay...okay...I get it alright." I say holding my hand out towards him.

"No, I don't think you do." He says shaking his head while standing up from the couch to approach me. "One fuck up, one assault, and you are sent straight back to jail Harry."

"I was just protecting your daughter." I remind him.

"Yes I know, but I care about you too. I just want you to be more careful." He says placing his hands on my upper arms. I arch a brow at him.

"Look, I know I wasn't fair to you before and I am sorry but I really think you are diving back into your anger again and you have me a bit worried because-"

"James, don't start with that shit." I sternly interrupt, shaking him off.

"No, listen to me." He presses as I turn to walk away from him. I roll my eyes after I have taken a few paces and turn back to look at him. The last thing that I want is for him to start yelling and have Ryder listen in.

"I know you mean well but you and I both know you are becoming obsessed with work. You are stressing yourself out. You are fucking twenty four years old!" He exclaims, but still trying to keep his voice down, his eyes briefly looking over at the stairs.

"I know but I made a promise James. I have to find him and I have to find her. I swore that I would find her again and-"

"You already have!" He blurts and my brows furrow blinking at him, my brain trying to process the words.

"W-what? What do you mean?" I ask taking a few cautious steps towards him.

James chuckles, an amused smirk on his lips and I want to smack it right off because none of this is amusing to me.

"I thought you were bright for your age. Do you not know how to put two and two together?"

"Cut the crap and tell me." I sternly urge. I'm tired of games.

"It's my daughter, Harry." He replies while reaching into the inside pocket of his jacket.

"What?" I scowl as he produces his wallet before opening it up and digging out a picture. He holds it out for me to see and my eyes nearly pop out of their sockets.

"Holy...shit." I breathe.

Ryder's POV

"Hey, Harry?" I mutter as I sit in the middle of the bed, as he began rummaging through his dresser for clothes before heading off to the shower.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering... my dad has an actual police uniform, do you have one too?"

"Yeah, I do." He says with a small scoff and laugh as he pulls out a pair of boxers and his pajama pants from the top drawer.

"Why don't you wear it?"

"Because we mainly work in the office," he explains while closing the dresser and turning around to face me. "Plus it's very uncomfortable, it's bulky and the material is way too hot to wear."

"I wear the bullet vest though." He says with a smile.

"I'd be very worried if you didn't." I admit.

"Okay baby, I'm going to go have a shower." He says moving over to kneel on the bed to press a kiss on my lips before disappearing into the bathroom, leaving me alone.

Well, might as well get ready for bed.

Climbing out of bed I head over to the closet to look for my pajamas. As I open one of the doors, I reach in and grab the folded clothing on the shelf, my eyes casually glance up to his clothes and a thrilling idea pops into my head.

Harry's POV

The water is at a cool temperature because since I stepped into the shower I didn't bother changing it, too distracted by my thoughts of the conversation I had earlier with James. His caring, yet obnoxious warning of me being more careful rattles my mind but the thing that has me more shaken up, mostly in shock even, is that I found her. After so many years I have finally fulfilled my promise, the little girl I used to protect is Ryder.

Oh God... Im in love with my best friend.

A happy chuckle escapes past my lips at they pull into a wide smile, while I shake my head still trying to process the sweet reality. Now that I know the truth, now that I know he has caused Ryder so much pain I have to protect her. I have to protect her just like I always have. Before it was such a great struggle because I was just a child but now I am grown and I will stop at nothing. 

After showering I step out and quickly dry myself off with a towel before shrugging on my black boxers. I frown, however, not seeing my pajama pants.

I did take them out didn't I?

Confused, I hang the wet grey towel on it's rack for it to dry before heading towards the door.

"Hey babe, did I leave my pajama pants here? I could have sworn I-" My sentence abruptly  comes to a stop as my eyes flicker up to find Ryder sitting at the foot of the bed, with her leg crossed over one knee, her hands resting on the mattress at her sides. She was wearing the dark navy blue shirt from my police uniform and I catch glimpse of the name tag on it's chest pocket; my last name written in bold white letters.

I watch both intrigued and slightly confused at this unexpected appearance as she stands up from the bed with a playful, knowing smirk on her face. The shirt hung loosely around her, the sleeves covered her hands in the most adorable way but soon the adorableness turned sexy when my eyes took in the lace black bra and panties she was wearing underneath.

Holy shit.

"Uh...what are you doing?" I ask.

"I don't know where your pajama pants are and I also don't know why you hate this uniform." Ryder replies, ignoring my previous question.

"But what I do know..." She trails and I hear a small clink of metal. My eyes flicker down to her hands and I see her holding my pair of handcuffs.

"Is that you have the right to remain silent." She says, dangling the handcuffs on her finger, slightly swinging them from side to side as she slowly approaches me.

My brows shoot up. "Oh really?"

This is hot, and the lower part of my body agrees as I continue to watch her. Could it be that my princess isn't as innocent as I thought?

Uh, hello! She was dating your brother! Who knows what they did. My mind reminds me but I quickly push it aside because none of that matters to me. I know what it's like to have yourself be determined by your past and I am not going to be angry or judge her by it. Besides, I ain't no saint either, how would I feel if she held all of my sexual relations against me? They were mainly hook ups, but sexual nevertheless.

"Mmhm." She nods with a smile while placing her hands on my sides, the faint touch of the metal handcuffs cool against my skin.

Determined and wanting to waste no more time I suddenly stoop down and pick her up making her squeal.

"What are you doing?!" She says and I picture her smile as I carry her over to the bed, before tossing her on the mattress causing her hair to fall over her face. Her laugh fills my ears as I move and kneel on the bed.

"What was that for?" Ryder asks, brushing her hair away from her face.

"Because I think it's you who should have the right to remain silent." I reply, taking the handcuffs from her. My eyes flicker up to Ryder, her big doe eyes blinking at me clearly expecting this to go her way.

Oh baby, I like to play too.

"W-what? Why?" She asks confused.

"Because," I reply moving up the bed until I am straddling her, resting my weight on my knees making sure that our lower bodies aren't touching at all. "I did have my pajama pants which means you stole them."

"That crime is called theft baby and that is a very naughty thing to do." I continue, my voice suggestive and seductive as I gently grasp one of her hands, clicking one end of the handcuffs around her wrist.

"So I am placing you under arrest." I simply state as I move her hand up over her head before grasping the other.

"H-Harry..." She nervously giggles as I handcuff her hands around one of the metal posts of the new headboard we got when she moved in.

Ryder's giggle makes me smile as my eyes divert down to her as I click the handcuffs into place, making sure to not place them on too tight. Her brown lose wavy hair was fanned out on the pillow, her cheeks now a faint color of pink and I know if she could she would be hiding her face in her small hands right now.

"Okay...Harry. This didn't go were I expected."

"With me, nothing does. But don't worry I'll be good to you." I say leaning down pressing a kiss on her lips to reassure her but I think it's also to reassure me as my mind wonders to the many possibilities of what Nathan could have done and what he did do to her. But, I'm not doing that, I want to love her right and make her feel good. I want her to feel equal to me and not be forced into submission like she was with my brother.

My blood begins to boil as my mind paint images of that but I quickly set them aside. I don't want to focus on that and I definitely do not want to be the same as him.

"Harry, I-"

"Shh," I mutter, pressing my finger against her lips before giving her another kiss. I pull away and scoot my body a little lower and as I lean in to kiss her neck, my mind takes notice of her chest rising and falling at a deep pace in anticipation.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I mutter, my lips brushing her skin.

"I know." She replies, reassuring me now making me smile before I press a kiss on her neck. I feel her body shiver beneath me and I am pleased to see a positive response.

I continue to trail kisses down her soft neck as I move across her clavicle. I hear her swallow and as I move to scoot lower in order to kiss her chest, my hips grind into hers and I hear her take in a sharp breath. My hand smoothly trails from Ryder's stomach to her side as my mouth, licks and sucks and teases at the swollen parts of her breasts above the cup of her bra. I hear a very faint click of metal above our heads while she wiggles beneath me, her legs pressing together.

Hmmm, so she likes when I kiss her chest. I should take note of this.

Slowly, both of my hands hook at the band of her panties and begin to tug them down her body. Once I do, I toss them onto the floor and move back.

"Open you legs love." I gently say, while pushing her legs apart.

Once I adjusted my body, I guide both of her legs onto my shoulders, my arms hooking underneath the back of her thighs and bring my mouth to her sex. Ryder let's out a gasp as I work my mouth on her gently teasing her by running my tongue up before sucking on her clit. I feel her legs move and stiffen trying to close them but by our current position it's impossible. But not wanting for her to cum this way, I pull away and she practically whines at the loss of contact making me harder than I already am.

She swallows once more, her lips slightly parted as I gaze down at her, our eyes locking with each others as I lick my lips and move my thumbs beneath the waistband of my boxers.

"Wait," she breathes, making my hands stop. I immediately stop, slightly worried that she might had changed her mind.

"I want to touch you." She mutters, gently pulling against her restraint and my body quickly relaxes in relief. 

I smile and lean down pressing a kiss on her lips before uncuffing her hands after grabbing the spare key out of the drawer in the bedside table. As she sets the cuff down to the side I push off my boxers before moving between her legs. Her small hands cup my face as she brings her lips to mine and I groan against them. I need her closer, so much closer to me.

Carefully I turn us around so Ryder is on top of me and once she is, I sit up, my arms wrapping around her back. She gives me a smile before pressing her lips to mine as I slowly enter her soaking core, making her gasp against my lips.

Fuck.

"You okay?" I ask, leaning my forehead against hers.

"Yeah." She whispers, a faint smile on her lips before her lips press against mine once more.

My body ignites when I feel her lift and lower herself onto me. I tilt my head to the side and slip my hands beneath the annoying material of my shirt and run my hands up her back as my lips work their way on her neck. She moans tilting her head to the side, her fingers working their way into my hair as I slowly move inside her.

I try to fight off my urge to slam myself into her because even though that is what I used to do to other girls, even though Ryder would be probably more than okay with that, I can't do it. I won't be like him, I won't be like my brother.

"Ah," Ryder pants, her fingers giving my damp hair a tug as I greedily continue to kiss every inch of her skin.

The sweet sound of her crying out repeatedly fills my ears as I desperately try to make her angelic body my own. My hands and lips cherishing every curve, crevice, scar and freckle and it still amazes me that she was doing the same, tracing and kissing each of my scattered tattoos and scars made by pure rage and revenge on my sinful body.

I have no idea what might happen next, what our story will be,or which one of our many beloved literature stories our relationship will shadow. But, I do know one thing, whatever this is I don't want it to stop because I am scared what I'll become if it does.

Author's Note:

Hey beautifuls!!! How are all of you doing? Please feel free to answer in the comments:)

So again, I had a bit of free time so I wrote this update which I hope you liked. Incidentally, I want to thank you all so much for the lovely comments you all left me on my last update, that was very sweet of you. The fact that you guys are so supportive, that think my writing can be categorized into art and that I'm good at writing steamy scenes (which I am still trying to work on) blows my mind! I feel so loved and humbled and this just made me feel so so incredibly happy, especially since I have not been having the best time lately.

Now, I would like to ask you guys something, you do not have to do it if you don't want to. But I am trying to use my Instagram and Twitter as much as I can when I am not at work. So I will be positing clues and updates on both so just in case you all want to see, both of my usernames are stylesx_angel

Also if you want my personal Instagram inbox me cause I might give it to you. :)

Now most of my recent tweets I have been placing #EnticingFanfic #Hyder just to try to spread the word more about my story, so if you all want to help with that please do. You can tweet me or post a picture of your favorite quote or just a picture of you and place the hashtags, it's up to you but I would greatly appreciate it!

I love you all so much you guys are literally the reason why I am writing at all cause sometimes I do feel like there is no point but then I remember that you guys are here wanting more and I fight against that negative thought. You guys are my angels and I love you!!!!!

Please let me know your thoughts of this update and about Hyder. Oh! And I also placed a Shakespeare line in this update see if you all can find it! :) xoxox

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.8M 27K 59
When Louis Tomlinson comes home to live in the house he and his little sister own, together he will also bring One Direction to live there too. Darcy...
28.7K 882 41
Can Jaden forget what happened and move on?? Her whole life she felt was so sour, that was until she found a drop of honey
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
256K 6.4K 62
What happens when 21 year old Kylie Hayes goes to Vegas on a trip with her best friend? One morning she ends up in bed and not alone.. But with Harry...