Lex Luthor x Reader [one shot...

By violaeades

"We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky." --- A col... More

Long Nights [One Shot]
Basketball [Imagine]
Mine [One Shot]
Meeting [Imagine]
Beauty [One Shot]
Realization [Imagine]
Motorcycle [Imagine]
Fight, Fight, Fight [long imagine]
Nightmare [One Shot]
Author's Note --- Requests
Love [One Shot]
Mistakes [One Shot]
Obsessed [Imagine]
Wayne Enterprises [part one] [One Shot]
Wayne Enterprises [part two] [One Shot]
Jealousy [Imagine]
SUICIDE SQUAD [Author's Note]
Abstract [One Shot]
Abstract [One Shot] [part two]
Sick [One Shot]
I Try to Be [One Shot]
Blue Jeans [One Shot]
Blue Jeans [One Shot] [part two]
author's note: new story!
Here [One Shot]
3 a.m. [imagine]
Scared [one shot]
author's note
Control [one shot] [part one]
Lex's Brother [ft. J. Daniel Atlas] [AU one shot]
Let Me Help [one shot]
author's note: what's coming this fall and winter!
Finch's Daughter [one shot] [part one]
Finch's Daughter [one shot] [part two]
Old Money [lex luthor x reader] Sneak Peek
Negotiations [one shot]
You Don't Have to Protect Me Anymore [one shot]
Don't Tell [one shot] [part one]
Happy Birthday, Lex [imagine]
prompt request #1
prompt request #2
holiday imagine #1
author's note

Control [one shot] [part two]

4.2K 162 12
By violaeades

Hey, guys. Anyone have any requests? I can't seem to think of anything or get inspired and I feel like I've covered mostly every request (EXCEPT FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE POSTED ON MY WALL/MESSAGED ME. I'll get your request done, it just takes a while because those left happen to be worthy of two or more parts).

PLEASE send in requests. I'm gonna watch Batman v Superman this weekend for inspiration, but I need some ideas. thanks xx

//

//

You tilted your head back as you choked down your first shot. It burned your throat. You winced and shivered at the bad taste.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Mollie cheered. "Want another? It's on me."

You placed the glass down and shook your head. "No. That was terrible, Mollie. How can you drink that?"

"It is bad, huh?" she asked, taking her second one. "But gosh, does it get you drunk."

You laughed. "But I don't want to get that drunk, Mollie."

"Figures," she muttered.

You sighed. The bartender walked by. Gnawing on your lip, you leaned over the bar. "Excuse me? Hi. Can I get another one of these shots?"

//

Lex's grip on the steering wheel tightened as he turned onto the freeway. He wondered what you were doing. Were you safe? Were you meeting up with someone? Did you have a way home?

The parking lot was filled when he pulled in. He parked in the back and quickly got out. Groups of middle aged men were hanging out by their trucks. Teenage girls snuck their way in, well aware of how the men were staring at them. A fight broke out just outside of the door. Lex quickly moved around them and went inside.

The music was loud and the lights were flashing. People were either dancing, kissing, drinking, or passed out on the floor. It was a mess. Lex searched for you at the bar. You weren't there.

A woman screamed as her boyfriend spilled his beer on her. He laughed loudly at her as she shot out of her seat, angrily yelling at him. Lex moved away to the dance floor to avoid her.

There, right in the middle of the dance floor, you were dancing. Your hair was wild and your lipstick was smudged, but you were laughing. Your hand was wrapped around a girl's tightly. He recognized the woman you were with as Mollie.

His face fell. You weren't in trouble at all. You didn't need him. Only he needed you. With a deep breath, he tore his eyes away from you. If he didn't want you to see him, he needed to go. Still, he could go for a drink.

He sat at the stool furthest from the drunk boyfriend and angry girlfriend covered in beer and ordered a bourbon. The music got louder when he was over here. The bourbon tasted good on his tongue and felt amazing when it numbed his thoughts.

"I said to leave me alone!"

Lex turned his head. For a brief second, he assumed that you were shouting at him for being here. Maybe you did know that he was following you. Instead, he saw you being pushed up against the wall by a man. He was kissing you and you were pushing him away.

Lex quickly pulled out his phone and dialed. He held it up to his ear. When it was picked up, he said, "I need you to come in and take care of someone for me." He hung up.

Lex took another drink as the doors flew open and in stepped his biggest "workers" that he used for his dirty work against framing Superman. They quickly found the man with you and tore him from you.

You stumbled forward, wiping your mouth and muttering under your breath. You were insanely drunk. Lex stood and walked over to you. You nearly fell into his arms.

"Lex," you cried in surprise.

"Are you all right?" he murmured.

"Yeah," you said. "That guy just... wait. Did you do that?" You jerked your thumb back towards the guys. Lex didn't respond. You ran your hand through your hair and scoffed. "I can't believe you."

"He was hurting you," Lex said. "What did you want me to do?"

"Nothing!" you said. "I'm not your problem anymore. I can take care of myself."

"I know," he said. "I know. I know that. I... hm! I just..."

You turned your head at the sound of the man's scream. You shut your eyes. "Can you just take me home, please, Lex?" you asked.

"Sure," he said.

He waited until you called a taxi for Mollie to start up the car. It was raining softly, and Lex didn't bother to bring an umbrella. His hair was wet and dripped down his back. You got in the car and shivered.

The beginning of the drive was quiet. "You're angry at me," he stated.

"And you followed me," you replied.

He sighed. "I am sorry."

"Are you?" you scoffed.

"Yes," he said. "I really am. But... you know how I am..."

"Controlling? Yeah, I get that."

"That is not what I meant."

You turned up the heat and sat back. Looking out the window, you chewed on your lip. Lex swallowed nervously. He was controlling and he knew it.

"Lex," you murmured. "I may have ended it myself, but it was all on you. If you had just trusted me, I..."

Lex glanced at you. You shook your head and leaned over until your head rested against the window. It was clear that you didn't want to continue. After a few moments, you dozed off.

You were right. He was controlling. He wanted to hold the entire fate of everyone around him in his own hands. He didn't want you to live a life that didn't include him. He was selfish.

The thought made Lex wish he had never abandoned that bourbon. He huffed and let his head rest against the seat. He wasn't taking you home. You were passed out drunk in his car; what if Mollie wasn't home yet?

He pulled in front of his home and opened the car door. Walking around, he realized that it was wrong of him to take you here without even asking you. He unbuckled your seatbelt and shook you gently.

"___," he said. "You're drunk and exhausted. I'm letting you stay at my place. Is that okay?"

You didn't open your eyes. "Mhm."

"Good." He shifted nervously. "And I am very sorry. I never... you see, when I... as a child, I never did have a..."

"Lex," you muttered, slowly getting out of the car. "Can't we talk about this tomorrow?"

Lex wrapped his arm around you so you wouldn't fall. "Yeah. Yeah, all right." He helped you into his room. You yawned as you kicked your shoes off and tore your jacket off. He let you crawl under the covers before sat at the side of the bed.

"I am sorry," he said. "I never intended to hurt you. When I wouldn't tell you anything, that was only because I couldn't stand the thought of actually being closed to someone. I suppose that my father can be blamed for that. But ___, I won't hide anything from you ever again and I won't control you. I love you."

"You love me?" you asked gently. 

He grinned. "Hm... yes. Yes, I do."

"Good," you said. "I love you."

Lex patted your arm. He leaned forward to kiss your temple before standing up. He was going to find an empty guest room to sleep until you grabbed his hand.

"Don't go," you said. "I don't want you to."

He paused. "Are you sure?" You nodded. He got into bed and crawled under the covers, moving onto his side to face you. Hesitantly touching your shoulder, he flinched as you turned around and pulled him closer to you. Your small body curled up into his chest. He put his arms around you and closed his eyes.

You were so close and it was so, so nice. He breathed in the scent of your hair and kissed the soft skin of your forehead. You nuzzled against him, enjoying every bit of the attention you'd gone without for so long.

Lex smiled. "___, please tell me that you're not gonna wake up sober and scream at me for being here."

You laughed and shrugged. "No promises."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 125 16
Just a bunch of X-men imagines! I will take requests Includes Logan Howlett Kurt Wagner Alex Summers Peter Maximoff Scott Summers Jubilation Lee Hank...
498 0 24
Oneshots, feel free to leave requests!
134K 5.6K 23
playlist: http://8tracks.com/riofthesouthernisles/psychotic-lex-luthor-x-reader-2 - "I love you." You bite your lip and look down at your hand. You...
170K 6.5K 22
Supergirl. She was brave, selfless, kind, beautiful, and more powerful than any human could ever dream of being. Lena Luthor had always had a weaknes...