The vampire's maid

By LoryKuraimel

I bite my lip in order to prevent any noises from slipping out and pull one last time. The rope falls off of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptet 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
!!!Important!!!
My dearest Butler etc
Cast?
Tag, you're it
¿Book 3?
Covers
Cast
New book ayeee

Chapter 43

19.6K 853 29
By LoryKuraimel

John's pov

I sit down on my bed, resting my head on my palms.

How did this happen? How can my sister- my dear sister be dead now? We lived more than a thousand years together and now she is gone. Forever gone.

She was just our vampire sister but that doesn't mean that she means less to me than a sister would.

In fact Ludwig isn't my brother either. We were turned into vampires by the same man, our father. I guess that makes us siblings.

Back when I was human I had a sister too. She died. She died too. Why does it all have to happen again? Why do I have to always feel so much pain?

It feels like every time something like this happens a piece of my soul is being ripped apart from me. Forever lost. Until it's all gone. Forever.

And I can't do a thing.

All I can do is watch. Watch horrible things happening day by day, driving me insane with no chance of ever finding a cure.

I sigh and get up again. I walk over to the window looking outside.

The cool embrace of the darkness. The beautiful darkness, an unknown attraction.

It would be so much easier to just give in.

To lose control. To lose my mind.

"I'm sorry." Amanda whispers. I turn around to look at her but she avoids my gaze. "I am so sorry. This shouldn't have happened."

"Amanda, this isn't your fault-"

She looks at me again and yells "Yes it is!" She takes a few breaths before continuing "Don't you dare use the same words she used. I know it is my fault. He tried to kill me. And if she didn't try to stop him she would still be alive-"

"And would that make any difference? There still would be someone dead. But what's more important than all the what ifs that won't change a thing anyway, is that the Blackville clan still is out there ready to attack us again and to kill someone I care about... again."

"And what now?" She asks.

"I don't know." I sigh. "Maybe having a few drinks and then going to bed or something."

She nods, walking over to our bed and sitting down. "Can we talk?"

"We are talking right now, aren't we?" I state with a smirk on my face.

She rolls her eyes before continuing. "You know what I mean. I want to ask you a few questions. I wasn't able to ask them before because I never found the right time to do so and now that I figured there never be the right time to do so... I'll just ask it now."

"What is it you want to know?" I ask curiously, sitting down next to her.

"You're a vampire, right? Then what actually is true? Because you don't seem to have problems with the sun but you do drink blood. And I'm pretty sure that you do see yourself in the mirror."

"What makes you so sure that I do?" I raise an eyebrow curious at what she might reply.

"Easy. If you wouldn't know how you look like you wouldn't be such a d*ck. You look good and you know you do." She says while pointing at me.

"Be careful Amanda. I think you just made a compliment."

"Ha ha funny." She says staring at me. "But I guess as your only friend left on this planet I should make you a compliment every once in a while." Amanda sighs, dramatically stretching each and every word.

I frown at her. "Don't point out the obvious. It is awkward already to say l only have one friend left. And a human friend not to mention."

"Well... make me a vampire" She replies with a challenging smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3

New chapter ready for you :) hope you like it<3

tell me what you think and stay awesome<3

Mel<3

PS: thanks for +10k reads and #25 in the ranking<3  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.1K 11
Emma Rain is a 18 years old girl who was adopted by the Jackson's family. On the day she was adopted, Jackson's Young Master saved her from another s...
393K 11.9K 42
R A N K I N G S #188 ON THE HOT LIST FOR TEEN FICTION, JANUARY 4, 2018 #19: Taken #11: Archer #2: Hadley <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "...
53.8K 1.4K 28
Angels and devils. Two races who hated each other. But what if an angel falls for a devil? Would they be accepted? Are they even allowed to love? The...
117K 4.8K 41
"I hate you." I sniffle, my unleashed tears burning behind my eyes and threatening to spill over. "No you don't. In fact, it's quite the opposite, is...