By my Side ~ Tom Felton fanfic

Por slitherin2209

During all her hardship, there was one person who was always by her side. His name was Tom Felton. Cover cred... Más

Chapter 1: When it Begun
Chapter 2: The Audition
Chapter 3: Result
Chapter 4: Morning Email
Chapter 5: Privet Drive
Chapter 6: Photoshoot
Chapter 7: Picnic
Chapter 8: Hogwarts
Chapter 9: Muggle School
URGENT QUESTION!!
Chapter 10: Premiere
Chapter 11: First Kiss
Chapter 12: Loss
Chapter 13: Edward Fullen
Chapter 14: Change
Chapter 15: Abuse
Chapter 16: Just Bestfriends
Chapter 17: Promises
Chapter 18: Stars can't Shine without any Darkness
Chapter 19: First Date with Him
Chapter 20: Relief
Chapter 21: Kissing for a Scene
Chapter 22: For the Future
Chaper 23: Decisions
Chapter 24: My Secret, Our Secret
Chapter 25: Arashi
Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting
Chapter 27: Gym
Chapter 28: Music and Preparation
Chapter 29: Photos
Chapter 30: Interviews
Chapter 31: After Party
Chapter 32: Los Angeles
RIP Alan Rickman
Chapter 33: Thanking
Chapter 34: New Flat
Chapter 35: His Birthday
Chapter 36: Slytherin? Gryffindor.
Chapter 37: Running
Chapter 38: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins
Chpater 41: Twentieth, not even my Twenty-first
Chapter 42: Leavesden
Chapter 43: Moving
Chapter 44: Early Morning
Chapter 45: Ballet
Chapter 46: Injury
Chapter 48: the Assistant
Chapter 49: Hate and Forgiveness
Chapter 50: Reunion
Chapter 51: The Unknown
Chapter 52: Final Premiere
Chapter 53: Surprises
Chapter 54: Chase
Chapter 55: Shocking Truth
Chapter 56: Fight
Chapter 57: Mistakes
Chapter 58: Bulletwound
Chapter 59: the Different Paths
Chapter 60: Apologies
Chapter 61: By My Side
Epilogue
Thank You!
Announcement

Chapter 47: Psychologist

1K 41 8
Por slitherin2209

Late again!! Sorry!!!!!! I'll try my very best to update again very very soon (by end of this week if you're lucky enough 😅)!!!!!

Tom's POV
'What happened?' I asked the other three as Sakura had eventually fallen asleep in my arms.

'Well... she tore her ligament on her right ankle and fractured two bones on her left.' Naomi said slowly. 'She's off from everything for at least three months.'

'Three months?' I repeated in a weak voice. 'You poor thing...' I then whispered to Sakura, who obviously couldn't hear me but was still crying in her sleep. I gently lowered her down back onto the bed because her torso was twisted from the fact she couldn't move her legs. 'How did it happen?' I asked the other three.

'You see, Lydia was offered a performance with LA Phil and she accepted it, which clashed with her schedules with Sakura for a month. So hired another tutor, who's supposed to be very experienced in this area but she obviously - you know - favour her as much and even on her first day of pointe, she pushed her until... this stage.' Arthur explained.

'Apparently Paula made her keep going even though Sakura heard both of her ankles crack on the first go.' Thomas added. I nodded slowly, assuming that Paula was the tutor's name.

'I don't know how she's going to cope with this.' Naomi said quietly and Thomas and I nodded.

'How come...?' Arthur asked.

'She's never injured herself this badly.'

'Not even a sprain?'

Naomi shook her head.

'That's... Impressive in a way, to be honest.'

'Yeah.' Naomi laughed weakly but stopped almost immediately. 'You do realise most of the filming would stop, right?'

'I'm aware...' Arthur said, looking down.

***

Sakura left the hospital about five days later. That was when she stopped looking sick from the injury, but she still looked deeply devastated which I wouldn't blame her for. She's never been out of sports for longer than two days and the fact that she had barely any freedom made things even worse.

But as the week went by, her emotional state got even worse.

She started to eat less and less that she eventually stopped eating or drink anything. She would take few sips of water, but that would be it. Even if Naomi or I offered chocolate or tea, she refused and that was a huge thing. Put aside chocolate, there was never a day that she skipped or even chose to not have tea. From that she started to get thinner and paler.

Because I was busy with filming, Naomi took care of her. From what she tells me, Sakura just spent her day watching TV or movies, played games, went on her phone or laptop, read, listened to music or slept on the bed in the guest room all day. Sakura insisted that she'll stay in the guest room because then we won't have to carry her up and down the stairs and she could basically use her wheelchair.

But there were no emotions on her face what so ever. Even if the funniest or the stupidest thing happened around her, she wouldn't crack a smile anymore, and you know how much she laughed. Her eyes were dark and hollow too. No shine, no joy, nothing. It was blank.

It killed me, seeing her like that.

'She's getting snappy, too.' Naomi said to me in a quiet voice one night, about ten days after the injury. 'And starting to swear and I do not like that.'

'I don't like the sound of it.' I said dully, placing my cup of tea back down on the table.

'She used to play the piano but I don't think she can concentrate. Getting keys wrong and ending up pounding and smashing on the keys...'

I sighed and paused for a moment and I stood up. 'I'm going to talk to her.'

'I wouldn't if I were you.' Naomi shook her head. 'She's in the crankiest mood I've ever seen her.'

'Well... It's worth a try.'

The door was closed, so I decided to knock on it. But as I expected, she didn't reply. I knocked on it again, calling out her name. When she didn't reply yet again, I said, 'I'm coming in.'

She sat on the bed on her phone. She only glanced up at me a split second before putting her focus back onto her phone screen.

'What do you want?' She said gruffly, not taking her eyes off her phone when I remained there standing.

'I just want to talk.'

'About what.'

'You.'

She looked up with a harsh look and a sigh, placing her phone down on her lap.

'Oh what, so you just came in to tell me stop being a grumpy ass bitch hey?'

'I never called you that.'

'Well that's what you two seemed to refer me to. You know I've got good hearing.'

'I'm aware of that -'

'Do you expect me to stay in that stupid happy mood after this shit? Do you expect me to be happy when I can't even go to the bloody bathroom by myself?'

'You're just making yourself more stressed and tired from acting like this.'

'How do to expect me to act like then? Do you want me to smash these f***ing windows for stress relief?'

'Stop swearing, please.'

'Like you can stop me.' She raised a brow, her expression still cold. 'Just get out now. Leave me alone.'

'I'm going to take you to Colin.' I pushed, not moving from my spot.

'Oh of course. Because I'm getting mental.'

'You're not -'

'You should be glad that I'm not drinking and getting smashed while you're away -'

'Honestly, stop it!' I raised my voice without being able to control myself and she looked like she was slightly surprised. 'I understand that you're stressed! I understand that you're devastated because you can't do any sport! I understand that you're worried because filming's delayed and it'll clash with uni! I understand that you don't have anything to throw your anger at! But that doesn't mean you have to throw it at Naomi! Or me! Yeah we told you not to keep everything to yourself, but we didn't say let all of it out at us! There's something called control, and you need to learn how to do that!

'You can't do what you love, then find something else that'll entertain you! Stop using the same old electronics every single day! Draw! Colour in! Write stories! I don't know! But please, just try something new. You might like some of those things!

'I understand if you were just upset, but it doesn't mean that you can swear, okay? It's not like you and I do not like it! At all!'

She didn't reply; she just looked away.

I took a deep breath, partly for calming myself down a little. 'I'm going to call Colin, okay?' I said more in a normal tone. Then I planted a kiss on her forehead and left the room, closing the door behind me.

'You sure do have guts.' Naomi said, blinking at me.

I shrugged. 'It had to be done and said.'

***

The following day, Sakura and I were in the waiting room of Colin's clinic with Sakura in the wheelchair. She was calmer and seemed more relaxed than yesterday after I almost forced her to drink tea and eat her favourite foods. We were waiting for a good twenty minutes until COlin himself came out and called us in.

'How're you feeling?' Colin asked her as I pushed her wheelchair down the corridor following him.

'Alright, I guess.' She shrugged.

'We'll see what we could do for you, okay?'

'Thanks Colin.' She smiled slightly.

'So were going to do some tests, like blood tests, to see how much your stress level is and from the results, I'll assess how you could deal with them and for how long.' Colin explained once as were in his office. 'But right now I need to call my assistant so if you could give me a second...'

He then picked up the phone on his desk, pushed some numbers and spoke into it.

'Hey - can you come to my room right now? Yeah? Cool, see you in a moment.' When he put the phone down, he told us,
'He won't be too far.'

'It's okay.'

'He's only in his first year at uni, but he's an extraordinarily intelligent one you see. His grades are one of the tops in the country and I couldn't stop myself to employ him - oh, that must be him.'

At first, we could only hear fast footsteps coming towards us on the other side of the door. But moments later, the door knob turned and a man who seemed to be in his early twenties with dark brown hair and blue eyes entered the room.

'So who do we have -'

He begun in a cheery tone, but as soon as he caught sight of us, his face suddenly dropped. I instantly gritted my teeth and when I glanced over at Sakura, her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly ajar from shock. I put my eyes back on Colin's assistant.

It was a face I remembered too well of.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3K 68 32
-A TRAGIC DRAMIONE STORY- Draco Malfoy got blackmailed to capture Hermione Granger after the death of his former wife. Will he do it? MOST IMPRESSIVE...
24K 455 44
Maddie thought she was going on a normal trip with her friends until she ran in to a group. The famous actors of Harry Potter. They became good frien...
30.1K 721 35
This year begins in a plot future of 2020 As all of you Know Tom Felton decided that to have a Harry Potter Reunion and decided contact all of his ca...
3.7K 115 19
It has been nearly 3 years and finally Hermione has moved on from Draco. After attempting an extremely failed relationship with Ron, Hermione finds t...