rumours // jack maynard

By lowkeyoutube

Kasey has just moved to Brighton right next door to none other than Jack Maynard, the boy everyone is afraid... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen / last chapter
miniminter fanfic

ten

1.3K 37 9
By lowkeyoutube

first off this chapter is going to be a roller coaster so be ready for that. second, thank you for the support with this book. the comments make me smile everytime someone tells me this is their favourite book. it really means a lot since i've never really written something like this. 

-------

"Kasey." I open my eyes to see Conor poking me in the cheek. 

"What?" I question and he motions for me to get up. Slowly getting out of Jack's grasp I follow Conor dowstairs. "Why did you wake me at 9 in the morning?" I ask rubbing my eyes. 

"I need your help with something" He says walking into the kitchen. Looking at the counter I see two water guns sitting there. "It's something I do to him every time we are both here to visit." 

"And why do you need me?"

"Because Anna normally helps me, but she wasn't in the mood. So you're the next best thing" Conor says handing me a water gun. He starts to walk towards the door and motions for me to follow close behind him. Watching him sneak up the stairs makes me chuckle on how childish he acts for being in his 20's. Walking up the stairs I stand on the other side of the door and Conor puts his hand on the door handle slowly starting to open the door. "He's still asleep" He whispers and I follow him into the room. 

"Now what?" I ask and he tells me to go on one side of the bed. I do as he says and stand there waiting for him to get on the other side. Once he does he holds up three fingers counting down. 

"One!" Conor yells and we begin to spray water at Jack. 

"What the" Jack says sitting up. "Fucking hell." He goes to get up and Conor grabs my arm pulling me out the bedroom door. We run downstairs and go into the kitchen crouching down behind the counter. 

"I'm going out cover me" Conor says and I nod. He stands up and runs over to the wall putting his back to it. I lean my gun against the top of the counter and see Jack standing there. 

"Kasey come on" Jack says taking a step closer. I put my hand on the trigger and he stops putting up his hands. "I thought we were friends."

"Right now we're enemies" I reply taking a glance at Conor. He nods his head and comes around the corner. I pull the trigger and spray Jack in the chest while Conor gets him in the back. Jack falls to the ground pretending to be dead. "We won!" I yell giving Conor a high five. I set my gun down on the table and look down seeing Jack got up. "Where's Jack?" 

"Right here baby" Jack says making me turn seeing he now has my water gun. 

"Jack let's talk about this" I say backing up into Conor. 

"Nope" He says spraying me with the remaining water left in the gun. 

"You're a butthole" I say making him and Conor chuckle. 

"Maynard sandwich!" Conor yells and they both wrap their arms around me squeezing as tight as they can. 

"You're k-killing me" I breath out and Conor lets go. Jack still stands there hugging me. "You can let go now" I say and he doesn't move. Trying to leave his grasp he finally lets go and moves out of the way leaving me to be faced with a paper plate full of cream. "Conor!" I yell as he shoves the plate in my face.

"Yes?" He asks innocently as I wipe it out of my eyes. 

"I hate you both" I say trying to wipe some more from my face. Leaving the room I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. "I look like a mess" I say to myself chuckling as I see my clothes are soaked and face still full of cream. 

"Could be worse" Jack comments making me look at him in the mirror. 

"You're right this is actually a step up from what I normally look like."

"You still look cute to me."

"You're right. This is the new hot" I say trying to get the rest of the cream from my face. He walks in and hands me a wet wash cloth. Getting off the rest of it I wash the cloth off and hand it back to Jack. "I would say thanks, but you sprayed me with water."

"I would say your welcome, but you sprayed me with water" Jack mocks. 

"Jesus Christ just kiss already" Conor says making me and Jack look at the door. He comes around the corner and leans against the door frame.

"Fucking hell -" Jack says before I interrupt him by connecting my lips to his. Hearing Conor yell Jack smiles into the kiss making me do the same. 

"I'm glad I didn't miss since my sight isn't exactly clear right now" I say making Jack chuckle. 

"Anna!" We hear Conor yell running up the stairs. 

"Sorry about him" Jack says making me shake my head. 

"Joe will be worse. Trust me" I say walking out of the bathroom and upstairs to Jack's room grabbing my glasses. Turning around I see Jack standing there. "How about one more now that I can see."  I walk up to Jack and he smiles placing his hands on either side of my waist. 

"Sounds like a plan" He says leaning down pressing his lips against mine. We let go after a few seconds and he lays his forehead against mine. "You work tomorrow?"

"No, why?" 

"Want to stay one more day?" 

"Sure" I say and Jack kisses me again. 

"Good then we can go somewhere."

"Where?"

"You'll see. Just trust me" He says and I let go walking over to my bag to grab out new and dry clothes. Going into the bathroom I get into the shower and wash the stickiness from my face along with the rest of my body and hair. Getting out I get changed and walk back into Jack's room seeing him laying back down in bed. Setting my clothes next to my bag I check my phone and see a text from Joe. 

Going to my sister's for the day. Will be back sometime tomorrow xx

Can I call you right now? 

I wait a few minutes and he replies back that I can. Going downstairs I walk out the back door and sit down in the grass leaning against a tree. Clicking on Joe's contact it rings two times before he picks up. 

Joe - What's up love?

Me - Me and Jack kissed.

Joe - What the hell Kasey! When?

Me - A couple minutes ago. Long story short Conor hit me in the face with cream and Jack was standing there as I cleaned it off. He was flirting and Conor said just kiss already so I kissed him. 

Joe - So now what? You two are dating?

Me - We were going to leave today, but he asked if I wanted to stay another day so we are going somewhere tonight. So I will be back tomorrow. 

Joe - Well when we both get back we're hanging out. Caspar went back home for a visit and won't be back for another three days. 

Me - Aw poor Joseph misses his little bean.

Joe - Maybe a little. 

Me - I'll leave you to go hang out with Zoe. Bye Sugg.

Joe - Bye Rivers. 

Hanging up the phone I set it down and lay my head back closing my eyes just taking in the breeze on this rare sunny day. Hearing footsteps I open my eyes and see Josh walking up to me. I pat the spot next to me and decide to finally get to know him since he is Conor and Jack's friend. "Hey" I say as he sits down next to me.

"Hi" He says pulling out his phone. 

"How'd you meet Conor and Jack?" I ask trying to start a conversation. 

"We went to school together" He says not looking up from his phone. 

"So you knew Madison?" I ask and he locks his phone setting it down next to him. 

"Yes. Why?" He asks obviously not liking I mentioned her name. 

"I'm sorry I didn't -"

"No it's fine. It's just Jack might be over her, but I'm not." 

"What do you mean?" I ask tilting my head. 

"I liked her, but just like the others she went to him."

"Others?" I question and he nods slowly. 

"Yeah, but he never dated them. Madison was his first girlfriend. I just don't understand how he got over her that quickly" Josh says looking down at the ground. 

"Do you believe Jack didn't do it?" I ask trying to change the subject. 

"Yeah. I know he didn't" Josh says quickly looking up at me like he just said something he wasn't supposed to. "I mean I believe he wasn't the one who killed her." Taking out my phone I go on my camera app and begin recording without him noticing.

"Do you have any idea who did it then?" I ask seeing Josh get more fidgety as time goes on. 

"N-No I don't" Josh stutters making me look up at him. Watching him my eyes widen putting the pieces together. 

"You were one of them. You helped kill Madison." 

"I-I um" He hesitates before breaking. "Okay fine. Yes, but it was only because I didn't want her to have him. I didn't mean to hit her. I meant to hit Jack and kill him. He took her from me. I didn't know what else to do and when Thomas asked me to help him I wasn't thinking and it just happened" Josh rambles and I ignore the fact he mentioned Thomas for the time being. 

"Leave" I say and Josh stands up. 

"Please don't tell anyone. I don't want Jack to hate me" Josh says and I nod not wanting to speak to him anymore.

"I knew there was something up with him" I whisper to myself turning off the recording. Checking the video you can clearly hear Josh confess to me what he did. "Now what?" I question staring at the back door Josh has vanished through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 5.9K 47
JOSH PIETERS CONOR MAYNARD JOE SUGG OLI WHITE JACK MAYNARD OLI WHITE CASPAR LEE
86K 854 28
Book about Jack Maynard
39.5K 662 18
You've recently moved into a flat in London with two of your best friends Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee During your house warming party you definitely cat...
41.1K 589 51
What do you do when you start getting feelings for one of your best friends. Is he actually going to understand what you mean when you tell him. And...