No Lies, Just Love (Book 2)

由 inu_mike

"I love you, I made mistakes, I know i did but, please take me back I'll do anything," I begged, I would do a... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part two
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
Bonus 5
Authors Note
Random incomplete chapters and pages.

Chapter 10

61.1K 1.1K 630
由 inu_mike

Vote or comment.....

Chapter 10

(Gabriel POV)

“Bless you” Ash said as I sneezed, I groaned I’ve been coughing and sneezing all day.

“Here finish eating” Ash said putting a cracker up to my mouth I shook my head and pushed her hand away I’m tired of eating crackers there nasty and that’s all she’ll feed me.

“Gabriel eat the crackers” she said frowning at me I looked up at her and shook my head again laying my head on her lap I don’t want her to leave just yet, but I know she going to for some reason that she won’t explain to me.

“Gabriel you have to eat something” She said sighing as she pushed my hair out the way looking down at me.

“I don’t want anymore crackers there nasty” I mumbled she groaned at me

“What do you want then” She asked giving up I smiled at that.

“Chicken noddle soup” I muttered she mumbled something under her breath before she moved my head of her lap and stood up I looked up at her and she shook her head.

“Stay here, I’ll be in the kitchen” She said I nodded knowing I was going to follow her anyway.

“I mean it Gabriel just stay here for a minute” She said I nodded again curling back onto the couch as she walked away I started to count, I sighed I’m so stupid without her I probably look like a desperate girl which was pitiful to me but I can’t help it I love her and I know its going to kill me when she leaves me again for Scarlett, this whole week I was supposed to be forgetting her but I can’t now. I got off the couch and walked slowly to the kitchen I peeked in seeing Ash by the stove stirring the pot, I crept quietly to a stool and sat down laying my head on the counter.

“Gabriel didn’t I tell you to stay in the room” She said not turning to me

“Yeah” I mumbled quietly she seemed to be angry at me a lot since yesterday and I know its because I was causing her problems.

“And why aren’t you in there” she asked I looked down at the floor

“I don’t know, it’s been a minute,” I said seeing her feet come into view

“What am I going to do with you Gabs” she mumbled placing the bowl of soup in front of me I lifted my head and looked at it, I smiled finally food with flavor to it Ash was looking at me with a wary expression on her face as I picked the spoon up and blew on it before I put it in my mouth.

“Don’t eat too much” she said backing up a little as I took another spoon I looked at her confused but kept eating this is delicious way better than those dreaded crackers, I kept eating while Ash watch me cautiously she went to the fridge and took out a bottle of water I frowned at it.

“Drink the water I’m not going to give you anything else,” She said frowning at me I took it out her hands and sipped it slowly.

“How are you feeling,” She asked

“Great my stomach is fine now” I said she nodded putting her hand on my forehead frowning.
“You still have a fever though I don’t think you should be up” She mumbled picking me up and carrying me upstairs before I could protest, I opened my mouth but quickly closed it when I felt the color drain from my face and bile rise up my throat I tried to move out her arms but she had a firm grip on me, another lurch came up from my stomach I closed my eyes and spewed everything onto to Ash’s shirt, she quickly dropped me and I groaned at the impact hearing her curse, I’m assuming she dropped me by accident I groaned again putting my head down feeling my stomach bubble up again.

“Shit, are you okay Gabriel that’s why I didn’t want eat anything,” She said frowning I looked at her sheepishly nodding as she pulled at her shirt in disgust mumbling under her breath before she left me in the hallway by myself to wallow in my self pity on the floor I think she’s leaving now I would leave me too if I threw up on me, I closed my eyes curling up on the floor and bashing myself for not listening to her and for having an horrible taste in my mouth now.

“Gabs come on get up” She said I opened my eyes looking up at her she’s back, she frowned at me she had taken off her shirt leaving her in her little superman boxers and bra I sighed as she lifted me off the floor, I buried my face in her chest as we walked into the bathroom she sat me down on the counter and took out a cup giving it to me I gladly took and swished the Listerine and water before spitting it out.

“You aren’t eating anything else but crackers from now on,” She said carrying me to the bed and getting in it with me.

“I’m sorry I thought I was fine” I mumbled she shook her head.

“It’s fine you just messed up my favorite shirt” she grumbled I laughed slightly her shirt was the one that matched her boxers.

“Hey you laughed I haven’t heard that in forever” She smiled at me and kissed my forehead I smiled back I guess I haven’t laughed in awhile.

“But it isn’t funny because you owe me a new shirt” She said frowning playfully at me I shook my head at her,

“No I don’t you shouldn’t have listened to me” she rolled her eyes at me

“Well if I knew you were going to lie I wouldn’t have listened” I frowned at that thinking about the past events I looked at her she stared at me confused should I ask her if she lied to me I don’t want to but I want to know.

“Go to sleep” she mumbled turning on her back like she knew what I was about to ask I sighed and turned the opposite way.

“You know I would never lie to you right” She asked quietly I didn’t say anything but I knew that if she kept talking I would end up crying again.

“Gabs I’m serious I wouldn’t do that to you it’s just that Scarlett and I have something to finish first” She said I frowned.

“So I’m second next to her and when you’re finished with her you’ll come back to me,” I asked she sighed moving in the bed.

“No you aren’t second you’re first, I have to end some things with her and set some things straight” She said I still didn’t turn around to her but I knew she was facing me I could feel her warm breath against my neck I shut my eyes tightly saying the next thing that came to my mind Scarlett was giving her the thing that I couldn’t give her even when I want to.

“But you’re sleeping with her Ash I know you are” She sighed

“I’m not sleeping with her I promise you, I won’t sleep with her Gabriel” she kissed my shoulder I shivered at the sensation that I missed so much, I turned over facing her.

“But I saw you two come out the closet and rooms together” I mumbled remember the days I would walk past hearing Scarlett moaning and seeing Ash leave out the closet

“Gabs I swear I’m not sleeping with her, I refuse to sleep with her” I glanced up at her, her eyebrows were furrowed in as she stared at me.

“But” I started she put her hand over my mouth shaking her head.

“I’m not Gabriel, that’s one thing I want you to believe, I’m not and never will sleep with her” She said I nodded believing her like the idiot I was.

“Ash I don’t get it, why did you tell me all those things then leave me” I asked she shrugged as if she didn’t care a tear slipped out my eye she caught it with her thumb and wiped it away.

“Gabs just give me 2 weeks and I’ll explain everything to you”
“Why can’t you explain now”

“I want too but not right now” She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer to her my face went into the crook of her neck 2 weeks I don’t get it two weeks what if I can’t wait two weeks it going to be too for me seeing her and Scarlett for two weeks together, What if she never comes back for me.

“You won’t leave me again will you” I asked quietly I know I’ve been asking this question a lot now but I have hope every time that the answer will be different.

“Gabs you already know that I have too, but I’ll still be here if you need anything” She said I nodded it’s not the same I want to be like this in her arms not by myself while she has Scarlett.

“You don’t have to wait if you don’t want to I’ll understand if you don’t” She said I could tell that she forced herself to say that and it hurt me to hear it to because it was true I didn’t have to wait it hurt to much to wait, I didn’t respond back I kept still and closed my eyes still I fell asleep.

(Ash POV)

I think it was time for me to go T-bone called earlier and told me they cleaned up the tailing so I was free to go Gabriel seemed to be doing better it has been almost two days the food poisoning is still in her system a little and she still has a slight fever but I think she’ll be fine in the morning plus her parents will be back tomorrow afternoon so I had to leave tonight or when Carey gets here, most likely I would leave early in the morning before she wakes up so she’ll at least sleep peacefully through the night. Right now she was knocked out I figured she would be after awhile she’s been up most of the day even though I told her to take a nap she wouldn’t so most of the day we were down stairs on the couch watching T.V that is until she threw up on me which was nasty not to mention it was my matching superman t-shirt that came with the boxers I know it was ruined, I can never wear it again I sighed just as Carey popped her head in the door.

“Ash you awake” She asked quietly I moved to face her slowly hopping I wouldn’t wake Gabriel up.

“Yeah what’s up” I asked she came in and sat down on the bed.

“Nothing how is she,” She asked looking at Gabriel who was snuggled comfortably into me.

“She’s fine she only threw up once and her fever is going down slowly I think she’ll be better by tomorrow morning when she wakes up, so make sure she comes to school if she doesn’t call me” I said moving again only to have Gabriel move further into me. Carey spoke quietly “Ash I think you need to hurry everything up the girl is nothing without you and you leaving again after staying with her so long is going to break her again” I nodded looking down at her she isn’t the only one.

“Hey have you been watching her eat she’s getting skinner,” I said frowning Carey looked at me nodding.

“Yeah she doesn’t eat much but she’s eating, usually its only bread or sandwiches” She said I frowned no wonder she’s losing weight, she’s light as a feather now and it isn’t helping that she has food poisoning so she probably lost more weight.

“Next time make her eat something else I don’t care what it is as long as it isn’t bread” I said when we get back together or if we get back together that’s the first thing she’s doing is eating, I’m going to feed her a big nice juicy steak.

“Ash I don’t think she will” Carey mumbled I sighed running my hands through my hair I’m going to go bald if I keep doing this.

“If she doesn’t text me” I said I’ll make her eat something, I just need one person to help and it’ll be fine when I get her back I don’t want to see a single bone in her body.

“Alright I’m heading to bed” She paused digging into her bag handing me papers “the homework for today and yesterday for Gabriel and theses are yours for the last three days I believe” She said I nodded looking through all of them I could do everything tonight and turn it in tomorrow.

“Thanks Care” I said she nodded

“Anything you want since she won’t let you leave her side yet” She asked I shook my head.

“Nope other than a new superman t-shirt that she threw up on” I mumbled she laughed at me shaking her head.

“Still like superman I see,” I grinned at her she knew I loved them

“Of course him and Batman are the best,” I said smiling she stood up still laughing.

“See you later Ash and I told the girls not to come over if that’s okay if you” She said  walking to the door

“Yeah that’s totally fine with me last time they came over it was a wreck”

“I guess I’ll see you at school tomorrow then” I sighed nodding my head.

“Yeah I’ll wake you before I leave” she looked at Gabriel before she left out I looked down myself good she was still sleep I think was she moved turning over close to the edge of the bed, I reached out and grabbed her pulling her back to me she sighed in her sleep and moved her head onto my chest as her hand laid flat on my stomach moving it down some I groaned moving her hand away from me don’t need that to happen I sighed and closed my eyes going to sleep I would have to leave early in the morning.

I woke up to the sound of a car door closing and the front door opening I looked at the clock it was 4 in the morning, I heard voices down stairs and cursed to myself, her parents were back they weren’t supposed to be back until this afternoon, I slowly crawled out the bed making sure I didn’t wake up Gabriel I grabbed my pants off the floor putting them on quickly I tossed on my shirt good thing I moved my truck earlier that means I won’t have to try and sneak around the house for it. I sighed pulling on my hoddie and grabbing my shoes.
“Ash” Gabriel said tiredly I looked over at her and put a hand up to my mouth telling her to keep it down she looked at me confused as I opened the window.

“You’re leaving” She asked quietly crawling to the edge of the bed I nodded and sat next to her putting my hand on her forehead her fever is gone at least.

“Yeah you’re parents are done stairs and I’m sure they are going to come up and check on you” I said she nodded looking at me with teary eyes I sighed and pulled her into a hug.

“I promise I’ll be back for you,” I mumbled into her hair

“Ash” She said quietly I pulled back and looked at her.

“You promise you wont sleep with her” she asked looking up at me with her big watery eyes I smiled and nodded.

“Yes I promise I won’t sleep with her, I won’t sleep with anyone” I said she nodded a little I heard footsteps coming up the stair luckily her room was further down the hallway I stood up went to the window she followed me with tears coming down her face I frowned and hugged her again kissing her forehead.

“Gabs stop crying please stop crying” I mumbled into her head holding her tightly I cupped her face and started talking to her

“Remember to eat I don’t want you eating anymore bread,” I started off she nodded again not saying anything the next word that would come out my mouth I knew would hurt her.

“Gabs you can’t talk to me in school” I said she looked at me confused I sighed before I finished talking.
“Just do as I say ignore me in school and don’t mention any of this to anyone I can’t have anyone knowing” I said slowly watching her face fall I knew what she was thinking at this point that I didn’t want anyone knowing that I talked to her because of the way she looked or some crap along those lines I knew I caused those thought from the words I told her last week and I hated myself when I said them.

“Stop thinking that, I told you already you’re beautiful you just need to put some pounds on” I said playfully pinching her arm lightly I smiled at her and pulled her into one last hug.

“See you later Gabs” I mumbled kissing her cheek when I heard voices in the hallway she nodded I could see tears welling up in her eyes I sighed shaking my head,

“Call me if you need anything and make sure you eat” I said climbing out the window I climbed down the tree and looked up seeing her close her window and curtains I sighed almost over 2 weeks I can take two weeks I think.

(Gabriel POV)

My parents came home last night and checked on me like Ash said they would I had to pretend I was asleep even though they could probably see the tear that ran down my face involuntarily. Right now I was half a sleep in class going in an out of it, I yawned wiping my eyes after Ash left I had taken a sleeping pill without realizing what time it was and I regret it now because I couldn’t stay awake.

“Gabriel I’m sorry about the date and everything I didn’t think the place was fishy I always go there and I never had problem” Eli said from beside I glanced at him he looked embarrassed still.

“It’s okay,” I mumbled he looked at me

“I’m sorry” He said again I gave him a fake smile and patted his shoulder.
“Seriously its fine” I said again although I was never going on another date with him I know it isn’t his fault but still, he smiled in relief before he went back to whatever he was doing I glanced over at Ash empty seat thinking about everything I’m still lost as to what she was talking about but I guess I would wait even though she said I didn’t have to I was going to because she did the same for me and I still have a little bit of hope left I know any other girl wouldn’t take this but I guess I’m not any other girl.

“Hey Gabriel can I talk to you for a second” Alex asked coming in front of my desk I nodded he looked at me nervously.

“Alone” He said I furrowed my eyebrow I didn’t trust him, and I didn’t know if he would keep his hands to himself.

“I promise I won’t do anything,” He said I sighed and stood up

“If you touch me I’m leaving” I said he nodded and followed me out the class I leaned against the wall watching fumble around in his pocket nervously I raised my eyebrow.
“Um will you go on a date with me” He asked quickly

“I’m sorry but no” I said shaking my head I didn’t like him at all and I didn’t trust him around me he looked at me sadly getting on his knees and grabbing my hand with a pleading expression.

“Please I just need some help figuring out something, I promise I won’t try anything” I looked at him and he looked at me with big eyes I sighed.

“Fine but if you try anything its over” I said he grinned and jumped up hugging I reluctantly hugged him back.

“Excuse me” I heard a rather angry voice Alex jump back and turned around I peeked behind him seeing Ash glaring at Alex and Scarlett smirking at me.

“What are you two doing” Scarlett asked grinning I frowned at her.
“N-nothing” Alex stuttered looking at Ash who looked like she was about to kill him.

“Really didn’t seem like nothing” Scarlett had a smug expression on her face.

“I swear nothing I just ask her on a date” Alex said quickly making Scarlett laugh.
“And the slut is off to the next guy wow Gabriel you’re pathetic” She said chuckled I could see Ash hands ball up into a fist I looked at her as she mumbled something to Scarlett who grinned and kissed her on the cheek before walking down the hallway. I glanced back at Ash who was still killing Alex with her eyes.
“Alex let me talk to you for a second” She said Alex nodded she turned to me frowning.

“Go back in the classroom” She said I feel like I did something wrong again.

“GO” She said with clenched teeth I nodded and walked in the class sitting down I watched the shadows at the door before looking at my lap I always mess up put he looked like he needed help I frowned when I heard something most likely Alex body slam into the door I looked up seeing that I was right I could see his body pressed into the door I quickly got out my seat and went to the door opening it I frowned.

“Ash stop” I said she looked at me as she dropped Alex on the floor frowning at him.

“Remember what I said,” she hissed at him he looked up at her puzzled as she walked down the hallway.

“Are you okay,” I asked squatting down to him he nodded frowning as he stood up.

“I don’t see what her problem is, she’s dating Scarlett anyway,” He mumbled fixing his shirt I sighed maybe I shouldn’t go but I needed a distraction until I could figure everything out we walked back in the classroom I sat back down frowning I definitely messed up again but I couldn’t sit around and do nothing I was tired of it.

(Ash POV)

 God I’m pissed off that little bastard I told him to stay away from her I yelled out in frustration hitting the punching bag god I know I told her she didn’t have to wait but did she have to go with Alex I swear when I get my hands on him I going to tear him apart I punched the bag harder watching it sway back and forth, right now I’m in the boxing room venting out my anger on the punching bag I was mad and this was the only way I could take out my frustration I had snuck down here during first period and changed into a another sports bra and shorts it was too hot down here for a shirt I continued jabbing at the bag back and forth I was dripping with sweat and my hair was soaked and clinging to my face I had put back into a pony tail but it came out sometime during the punches.
“Hey Ash” I heard a voice I groaned to myself not responding can’t he see that I’m venting I kept my pace punching right, left, right, left, back and forth, Alex out of all freaking people Alex I rather her go out with that fucking Eli guy again hell I rather have her sick in the bed than her to be with Alex I probably would prefer Tyler than Alex too I know Alex’s my friend but he’s an asshole I know how he treats girls, I didn’t care who the hell he went out with but he was not going to touch Gabriel if I had anything to do with it.

“Ash” the voice said again I groaned turning around frowning it was Tyler his outfit was similar to mines except he didn’t have the bra on of course.

“What do you want” I asked angrily he shrugged putting on his boxing gloves.
“I was passing in and I saw you,” he said and got behind the punching bag and held it.
“Go on” He said I frowned punching it again my mind went back to Alex ignoring Tyler’s grunts as I started punching harder since he was back there I wouldn’t have to worry about the bag swaying or moving so I can hit with my full strength. I know I shouldn’t but I pictured Alex’s face on the punching bag which in turn made me more angry I punched harder even though it isn’t his fault and it was Scarlett’s but I couldn’t picture her face right now it would make my punches softer I kept going until my arms and hands grew numb I let them drop to my side as I stood out of breath Tyler looked at me rubbing his shoulder.
“Damn” he mumbled as we both sat down he handed me a bottle of water as I took off my boxing gloves i looked at it skeptically.

"I didnt do anything to it" He said i looked at him a

“Sorry” I muttered drowning the water down he looked at me nodding.
“You okay” He asked I nodded pulling my hair up and into a ponytail again hopefully it would stay this time.
“Yeah just venting” I mumbled looking around for my next victim my eyes swept around the gym finding a dummy that had a face and a body all the way to shorts I stood up.

“You should rest a bit” He said from behind me I moved away from him he was way to close for comfort.

“I’m fine” I said walking to the dummy ignoring him as he called my name I raised my fist and punched it with everything I had only to scream in pain holy shit I forgot to put the boxing gloves back on I pulled my fist back in pain and looked at it slowly moving one finger cringing when pain shot up my arm I hope it isn’t broken.

“Let me see” Tyler said I turned to him coming face to face with him I frowned backing up does he not know personal space I took my hand and pulled it away.
“I know what I’m doing” He said taking my hand again I frowned at him and let him do it he flipped it over in his and before he pulled them back all at once I screamed and pushed him away.
“What the hell” I shouted he shrugged.
“There not broken you should be fine just ice them” He said I nodded looking at my red swollen knuckles I guess I can’t vent in here anymore, I have to fine something else maybe a soccer ball of something.

“Thanks” I mumbled going back to the seats I stuffed everything into my duffel bag and started to walk out.
“Ash wait” Tyler said grabbing my shoulder with one hand I raised my eyebrow at it and looked at him he looked at me nervously.
“Um I have something to tell you” He said I nodded waiting for him he turned red as he began to talk.
“Ash I like you” He said nervously I looked at him confused.
“Um I like you too” I said slowly and unsurely he shook his head again okay where is this heading.
“No I mean I like you more than a friend I think I might love you” He said I watched in shock as his face went to a deeper shade of red what do I do in a situation like this.
“Sorry but I a female only chick” I said slowly turning to walk away what a weirdo.
“Ash hold on” I heard him yell right before I fell to the floor due to his weight I groaned and flipped over glaring at him.
“What the hell Tyler I told you no I don’t like” I said frowning

“I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to fall on you its just that I” He paused before he kissed to say I was shocked would be an understatement I froze what the hell I snapped out of it went I felt his tongue touch my lip I pushed him off of me and punched him in his face ignoring the pain in my knuckles that bastard just sexually assaulted me and I didn’t like it at all I glared at him as he groaned and held his jaw.

“I told you I don’t like you I’m practically a guy myself you idiot” I yelled at him
“Ash I’m sorry I didn’t mean to do that either I just like you and you just turned me on” He said mumbling the last part I looked down at him in disgust when I saw a tent sticking up in his shorts he stood and took a step towards me I glared taking a step back I was ready to fight if I had too.

“I’m not going to anything I wouldn’t force myself on you” He said I looked at him for a second before I grabbed my bag off the floor then what the hell did he call that them.
“Ash just give me a chance I felt something when we kissed” He said I glared at walking down the hallway aware of him running to catch up what is his problem.
“Ash tell me you didn’t feel anything” He said I glanced at him frowning he looked at me with a hopeful expression
“No you idiot I didn’t feel anything ” I growled at him shoving him away from me as I continued my walk.

“ Ash give me a chance please” He said I was picking up my pace only to feel him grab my shoulder and put his weight into pushing me against the wall.
“Tyler I swear if you don’t let me you are going to regret it” I hissed he looked scared as he blushed.
“Please one more kiss then I’ll leave you alone” He begged I continued to glare at him.

“No you idiot what part of I’m gay don’t you understand I don’t like dick , I like pussy, you know that thing you stick your dick in” I said he looked at me pleading again.
“Just once and I won’t ever bother you again” He begged again I frowned at him so going to regret this.
“Fine but if you tell anyone about this I will kill you” I threaten he nodded happily I can’t believe I’m letting him do this he dipped his head down kissing me my stomach flipped slightly as I felt the need to throw up I felt his tongue glide over my mouth as he tried to deepen the kiss, I squeezed my eyes shut god this is wrong on so many levels I let him in sadly I was kissing him back I don’t know how long this lasted but when he pulled back we were both out of breath and I’m pretty sure I was going to barf soon.
“So did you feel anything,” He asked smiling

“No you idiot” I said glaring at him as I kneed him in his nuts and punched him in his stomach I crumbled to the ground holding himself moaning in pain.

“What you do that for,” He asked groaning I smirked at him watching him ball up in a fettle position.
“Just wanted to know if you felt something asshole” I said shaking my head he’s such an idiot I walked away glancing over my shoulder.
“Oh by the way I think you’re gay,” I shouted hearing him groan again I chuckled before I frowned at the awful taste in my mouth, I need to find my toothbrush and my mouthwash then I need to take a shower.

(Gabriel POV)
It’s now lunch time and I’m feeling a little down Ash his mad at me I could tell by the stares she was giving me in the hallway, I sighed walking into the lunch, going over to the table and sitting down. Carey pushed a tray towards me I frowned at it picking up my fork I looked behind me seeing Scarlett sitting on some guys lap giggling at him I scrunched up my face and continued to play with my food just as Ash came in the cafeteria she looked around spotting Scarlett she grabbed her off the guys lap rather roughly and dragged her out the cafeteria.
“Gabriel what this I heard that you accepted a date with Alex” Aly said I shrugged I didn’t want to talk about it.

“Yeah” I mumbled flicking the pea to the side of the tray.

“Gabriel you can do way better than him” Aly said I looked at them as they all nodded in agreement.
“ I know he practically begged me to go with him” I said they shook their head laughing.

“Man Ash is going to kill Alex,” Aly mumbled I raised my eyebrow at her she shrugged.
“You may not know, but the girl is protective of you too protective if you ask me” She said I sighed I hope she won’t hurt Alex too much.

“Gabriel stop playing with it and eat it” Carey said I looked at my plate not feeling hungry I shook my head pushing it away I had lost my apatite.
“Not hungry” I told her she nodded taking out her phone and texting someone.

“Gabriel how are you doing” Samantha asked looking at me with sympathy I shrugged.
“Fine I guess, there’s nothing else I can do” I said she nodded I don’t want to talk about it I looked down at my food and continued to play with until I heard my name called to the nurse office I frowned and stood up grabbing my bag.
“I’ll see you guys later,” I said they said goodbye and I walked out the cafeteria seeing Scarlett come in at the same time she smirked at me pushing my out the way I glared at her I’m going to get her some other time I didn’t feel like it right now I walked down the hallway to the nurse office. I sighed and went in seeing Abigail and Ash talking well Abigail was talking Ash was frowning.
“Hey Gabriel sit down while I get everything ready” Abigail said I sat down next to Ash and scooted over some so we wouldn’t be that close she looked at me frowning I guess she was mad at me like I thought she was, we didn’t speak as Abigail came out with a clip board.
“Alright stand up and take off you’re shoes,” She said I did as she said and stood up taking off my shoes.
“Get on the scale it’s a routine check for your file” She said I glanced at Ash who was still frowning at me I looked at Abigail I didn’t want Ash to be in here while I did this she nodded her head to the scale I sighed and stepped on wishing that Ash would go away for a second I looked at the scale watching her move the pieces back and forth I turned my head away when I saw her go to 165 she stopped moving them a little while later and told me to step off she wrote something down frowning I wonder if I lost weight or gained.

“Gabriel you weigh 120” She said frowning I nodded is that good or bad thing.

“Do you know how much you weighed before” She asked

“No not really I never paid attention” I said she sighed.
“You need to gain at least ten pounds, you’re underweight, you’re height and weight is not even you have to at least get up to 130 or 145 and you should be fine” She said just as someone knocked on the door Ash stood up and opened it taking her wallet out as a guy handed her a big brown paper bag and a tray of drinks she paid him taking the food she put the drinks in the fridge before she opened the bag.

“Here’s you’re Abigail” Ash said I stood up I guess she was finished.
“Sit back down” Abigail said I sighed sitting back down she stood up and pushed a little table in front before she grabbed her food and let out leaving me and Ash I looked at the door confused before Ash but a carry out container in front of me she opened it I got of whiff of something good

“Eat it, it the special from the diner” She said frowning at me and pointing to the food, I looked down and picked up a fry munching on it she watched me eat it slowly as she bit into her own hamburger it went on like this for awhile until she gave me a knife I looked at her confused she sighed and took my tray cutting the hamburger in half and giving it to me.

“Eat every single bite of it and you will come here everyday until I see fit that you don’t have to I don’t like you being small” She said frowning at me she was pissed off at me right now, I looked at the food and picked up the hamburger taking a bite and chewing she watched me the whole time by the time she was finished I had just finished half of my burger and I was full I pushed the tray away she looked mad at me right now in fact I think she was glaring at me half of the time. I watched her get up and go in the fridge grabbing a big carry out cup and place it in front of me.
“Drink it all” She grumbled laying down on the bed I sipped it seeing it was the strawberry float thingy I kept drinking feeling my stomach expand I was getting full but I didn’t want to make her more angry so I kept sipping she peeked up at me and groaned snatching it away from me frowning.
“You idiot if you’re full don’t drink anymore,” She grumbled placing it down I looked down at me hands fiddling with them.

“I’m sorry” I said apologizing to her she groaned again.

“Stop saying sorry Gabriel” She grumbled I nodded and she groaned again I looked at her confused what did I do now.
“Ash” I started she shook her head.
“Please just leave” She mumbled she looked tired and worn out right now.
“But”

“Sorry but go just go please” She said I frowned at her and she gave me a small smile as I stood up leaving out the door I went back to the cafeteria sitting down again now I feel down again like an idiot I saw, Tyler come through the cafeteria door limping slightly I raise my eyebrow at him what happened to him.

“Did you eat” Carey asked beside me I nodded confused.
“You knew” I asked she nodded resting her hand on my shoulder I sighed.
“You could’ve warned me she mad at me,” I mumbled

“She’s not mad at you she’s mad at herself” She said I shook my head at her.
“But it’s my fault” I put my head down thinking I guess it was always my fault I shouldn’t have accepted the date with Alex.

(Ash POV)

  “Ash get up” I heard someone say before I felt a slap to my stomach I groaned seeing Carey hovering over me.

“What” I mumbled sitting up I took off my shirt and pulled on a graphic tee.

“What did you tell Gabriel she’s beating herself up over something” She said I shrugged at her

“Nothing I told her to leave and I said I was sorry,” I mumbled taking off my school pants and picking up my jeans I set on the bed I tugged them on while moving my hair out the way.
“Why you tell her that,” She asked frowning I groaned running my hand through my hair getting all the knots out.

“Because if I didn’t I would have end up arguing with her” I said if she stayed I would have said something I would have regretted my life was already fucked and I don’t need to make it worse. I sat down on the bed putting my shoes on watching my hair fall as I bent over I sighed tucking it back again.

“You need a cut” Carey said I rolled my eyes

“I know, does it look bad” I asked she shook her head touching it I pulled away frowning at her she laughed slightly.

“Still don’t like anyone touching you’re hair and no it looks good on you just brush or comb it then straighten it unless you liked you’re semi curly locks” she said I shrugged I didn’t really care it was straight or semi curly it was only the ends that curled up a little but that’s because I took a shower.

“I got it wet but I think I’ll straighten it when I get home after I take Scarlett out for this stupid date” I grumbled she handed me a little brush out her bag I took it and brushed my hair back into the low ponytail before handing it back to her I stood up grabbing my bag.

“See you later remember to call me” I said she nodded as we walked out to the front.
“Bye Abigail” I mumbled she smiled

“Good luck” I groaned hopefully we will just eat then I can just drop her off home
“I need more than luck” I grumbled walking out I went straight to the parking lot where Scarlett was waiting by my truck she waved at me and I frowned I still think she has mental problems.

“Ash baby you ready for our date” She asked excitedly I rolled my eyes.
“Sure” I said with fake enthusiasm she smiled before she looked over my shoulder smirking I looked at her confused before turning around seeing Alex and Gabriel laughing at something I furrowed my eyebrows he can’t have her I won’t let him have her and no way in hell will he get her, I don’t care if she is happy with him I know its selfish but I can’t live with out the girl and I won’t give up on her yet even if I have to win her over again I will I don’t care how long it takes do it I just need her back.

“Get in” I mumbled frowning she nodded going to the other side climbing in I pulled out turning the radio on hopefully this would stop her from talking, I saw her from the corner of my eye as she changed the radio I frowned and changed it back.

“Don’t touch my radio,” I said she smiled and nodded at me.

“Where do you want to go” I asked I didn’t plan anything she wasn’t worth it she grinned at me like I just asked her the best question on earth.
“Applebee’s by the mall and then the movies” I groaned to myself now I have to sit through a movie with her well at least she wouldn’t talk to me during it I pulled up to Applebee’s getting out the car not bothering to wait for Scarlett as I went in, the hostess looked up at me smiling and checking me out just what I need a flirty hostess I walked up to her.
“Table for two” I said just ash Scarlett grabbed my hand smiling at me again she’s a creep the hostess still had a flirty expression on her face as she walked us to a table placing our menus in front of us I picked it up looking through it did I mention I hated Applebee’s the food never had any flavor I glanced up at Scarlett who was going through her menu grinning I was probably going to have to pay for hers this time I don’t think there was a way to get out of it either I couldn’t just pay for mines when the bill came.

“Hi I’m Erin I will be your waiter this evening” I looked at him he was looking directly at Scarlett with a smug expression on his face she smirked at him and batted her lashes at him I didn’t really care if she flirted with him.

“What can I get you to drink” He asked her she giggled at him

“A coke” She said rolled my eyes at her.

“Get me a root beer and a Cowboy Burger” I grumbled he frowned at me and walked away.

“Ash baby you have to meet my parents soon they want to know who’s marrying their daughter” She said smiling and grabbing my hand I stared at her like she was crazy no way in hell was I marrying her.

“Scarlett we are not getting married” I said my face was forming a frown while she laughed at me.
“Ash don’t be silly you proposed remember” She held up her hand which was sporting a diamond ring on it.

“No I don’t remember in fact, I don’t remember anything that you made up” she looked at me stunned before she laughed again, I’m starting to believe that something is really wrong with her now.
“Oh Ash don’t be like that” She said rubbing my hand I moved it away from her scowling.

“Scarlett you are delusional stop making up fantasies in you’re head about us because there is no us I don’t like you I’ve never liked so why would I want to marry you, you need to get you’re head straight” I hissed at her while glaring she looked at me hurt with tears in her eyes great the bitch is going to cry.
“Here’s your drinks” the waiter put our drinks down and looked at Scarlet before he looked at me frowning I glared back at him.

“Ash baby” Scarlett said i looked at her with my expression not changing.

“Don’t start with me Scarlett” I said the waiter was looking at me with disapproval
“Dude what you’re problem” He asked I stood up frowning down at him I had a good three inches on him.

“Don’t mess with me today” I hissed quietly at him not wanting to cause a scene he nodded frightened.

“Move I’m going to the bathroom” I grumbled he moved out my way quickly I walked to the men’s bathroom not wanting to go in the girls the last thing I need is for some idiot to harass me for going in the girls bathroom. I pushed the door open and went to the sink frowning as I splashed water on my face she’s bothering me she’s starting to pinch my last nerves I know I was going to snap on her any second if she kept it up, I heard a flush from behind me and the bathroom stall opening I didn’t look up to see who it was.

“Ash is that you, why are you in the guys bathroom” Alex said I glanced at him frowning while he washed his hands and looked at me confused.

“None of you’re business why are you here” I asked knowing I wasn’t going to like the answer he looked at me nervously.

“Taking Gabriel out on the date” He mumbled I nodded watching him sigh in relief before I grabbed him and slammed him against the wall he grunted and groaned looking at me with fear in his eyes he grabbed my hand trying to push it away but he knew he wasn’t going anywhere.

“I told you to stay away from her Alex, ” I hissed he nodded his head.

“I swear if you hurt one little hair on her I will personally come after you and don’t touch her either, if I hear one thing bad your ass is mine, one thing Alex, one thing and you will regret it and don’t think I won’t find out either,” I said calmly in a low voice he nodded his head vigorously, I slammed him against the wall again glowering at him as he sucked in his breath I could see that he wanted to say something smart but I wasn’t having it.

 “I mean it Alex, Don’t fuck with me, I don’t care if you’re my friend or not I warned you already don’t make me hurt you, do you understand” I said hearing the venom seep into my voice he nodded again I raised my eyebrow.

“Yes I understand don’t touch don’t do anything” He said quickly I gave him a big smile and dropped him I ruffled his hair grinning at him I loved the petrified look in his eyes.

“Good I’m glad we understand each other,” I said with excitement in my voice he nodded at me he looked like he shitted himself I’m glad I have that effect on people.

“Well see you later” I said walking out I stopped and turned to him with a hardened expression.

“I’m serious Alex,” I watch as he stopped moving and looked at me with his hands up in the air nodding his head, I texted t-bone telling him to send one guy to watch Gabriel tonight for me so what if it was a little possessive but I know Alex he’s a dick like I said before I rather have Tyler on a date with her even though he’s a little creepy especially after today I cringed at it I still can’t get over it, that was disgusting. I walked back to my table seeing the waiter talking to Scarlett.

“I’m fine Ash is just frustrated about the wedding and everything” She said I frowned I really think she belongs in a mental hospital I wonder if I called them would they come and get her.

“Move” I grumbled the waiter looked at and stood up quickly and walked off well it looked liked he ran off to me.
“Ash are you okay baby” Scarlett asked I rolled my eyes at her this was going to be a long night.

(Gabriel POV)

Alex been acting kind of weird when we were in Applebee’s he kept looking over his shoulder like someone was watching him or something, I glanced at him he looked nervous and frighten. We were in the mall right now walking to the movie theatre the date so far hasn’t been that bad other than his strange behavior everything was fine in fact I was actually kind of enjoying myself he had kept his hands to himself all night not touching me once he was even standing a good distance from me so we were close but weren’t touching.

“Alex are you okay” I asked he nodded and smiled at me.
“Yeah, yeah I’m fine,” He said quickly making me laugh a little at him we got on the escalator and went up.

“So do you have any idea what movie you want to see” He asked looking around again.
“Nope as long as it isn’t a scary movie I don’t care what we see” He looked at me confused.

“Why would I take you to see a scary movie on a date” He asked I shrugged thinking about Ash she had found it funny when she took me out to see Paranormal Activity 3 I smiled a little I guess it wasn’t that bad because I ended up in her arms that night. Alex didn’t say anything until we got up to the ticket booth I looked at the titles I didn’t want to see anything that had romance so that crossed out half of the list and I didn’t want to see anything scary.

“Sherlock Holmes” I said looking at Alex he nodded at me looking relieved.

“2 tickets for Sherlock Holmes” He said handing the guy some money he got the tickets and we went to the concession stand.

“I was scared that you would pick a romance movie for a second” He said I laughed a little shaking my head no, as much as I wanted to see one of them I wouldn’t let myself because then I would end up all depressed again even though I knew Ash reassured me, I would still end up feeling down not to mention she was mad at me.

“Nope” I said

“A large popcorn, milk duds, two drinks Gabriel would you like something” He asked I shook my head.
“No just popcorn and a drink” I said he nodded paying for the food he gave me the cup for the drink while he grabbed the popcorn and his milk duds.

“I’m going to butter the popcorn you can get the drinks” He said I took his cup.
“What do you want,” I asked

“Coke” I nodded and walked over to the soda dispenser I got myself a sprite and Alex his coke like he asked I walked back to him only to Ash and Scarlett at the ticket book Scarlett had her arm wrapped around her laughing while Ash face was void of any expression I felt a pang in my chest watching them before I turned to Alex.

“Ready” I asked he nodded and grinned at me walking down path trying to find which movie theatre we were in.

“Here it is” He said he held the door for and we both walked in it was dark even with the commercials the only thing could see was the little lights on the floor as we walked in.

“To the top” He mumbled he better not try anything I walked up the stairs carefully so I wouldn’t fall I had almost reached the stop with success until I tripped luckily someone reached out and caught me I turned.

“Thanks Alex” I said smiling but stopped when I realized it wasn’t, Alex was standing behind me frozen I looked down at the hand it was coming from a seat I couldn’t tell who it was but it was big gruff looking guy, he nodded.

“Be a little bit more careful miss,” He said politely I nodded he looked at Alex with a harden gaze.

“Thank you,” I said he nodded moving his hand away I took one more glance at him and walked in the isle and sat down putting my drink in the cup holder Alex sat down next to me looking as if he seen a ghost.

“You Alex you’ve been acting strange,” I said he looked at me shaking his head.
“No, I haven’t just a little bit nervous nothing is wrong” He said quickly making me raise my eyebrow at him skeptically.

“I’m fine, he just looks familiar” I nodded still staring at him in confusion if he knew him why did he look so scared. Alex smiled at me reassuring me that he was fine, we quieted down as the movie began and the lights completely turned off.

(Ash POV)
 I sighed in relief when I saw the end credits appear on the screen, I can finally get the hell out this damn theatre Scarlett was trying to touch me throughout the whole movie, I kept pushing her away. I stood up with Scarlett on my arm I frowned and walked down the aisle and down the stairs.
“Ash you want to come over my house” Scarlett asked suggestively I looked at her with my face scrunched up, that is the last place I would be caught with her.

“No I have to go home” I said quickly walking out the theatre with the crowd of people that were around us she whined beside me and I stopped walking and frowned down at her.
“Stop the damn whining its getting on my nerve” she had big eyes as she nodded I sighed and started walking again, we walked past the bathroom before she tugged on my arm.

“Ash baby I have to go to the bathroom” She said I groaned and nodded as much as I wanted to get home I was not going to let her piss in my car we walked over to the bathroom she went in while I leaned against the wall watching people pass by I saw a big guy and I smirked that’s one of T-bone guys that means Gabriel is around here somewhere I scanned the crowd looking for her, I saw both her and Alex at the concession stands filling up there cups before they left out with the big guy right behind them.
“Alright I’m ready” Scarlett said I frowned but nodded feeling her grab onto my arm again I hope she washed her hands we walked out to the mall.
“Can we go shopping for a bit” She asked I sighed.
“Scarlett I already told you that I have to be home” I said pulling her out the mall and to the parking lot ignoring her as she complained about how I don’t treat her right I rolled my eyes I can treat her however I wanted to we weren’t together.

 I climbed into my truck looking out my window waiting for her to get in but she was struggling the dummy changed her shoes to heels when we left Applebee’s, I saw Gabriel and Alex talking in the parking lot I frowned watching them, Gabriel seemed like she was alright Alex smiled at her before her bent down and kissed her just as Scarlett closed the door I turned away when I realized that Gabriel wasn’t moving back she was letting him kiss her I started the car and drove off not looking back, is this how she felt when she saw me with Scarlett, pain my heart felt like it was just wrenched out of my chest, I sped down the street and pulled into Scarlett’s drive way she kissed my cheek and got out the car while I drove to the graveyard I felt numb all my emotions were gone now I lost.

(Gabriel POV)

“I had fun Alex thanks,” I said he smiled as we walked to the parking lot he nodded looking over his shoulder something is so wrong with him,.

“I’m happy you had fun, I didn’t think you would go on a date with me” He said laughing I laughed to.
“You begged me to remember” I said making him laugh again, I would have never went on a date with him if he didn’t beg me to I felt bad for him.

“Yeah, I’m sorry I just needed to figure out something” I titled my head to the side confused.
“It’s complicated and I’m sorry,” He said smiling I frowned at him even more confused.
“Sorry about what” I asked he shrugged before he kissed me I froze up and tried to push him away but he wasn’t moving I kept still closing my eyes as tears started to form, no I don’t want this to happen again I felt my eyes start to leak as he broke the kiss he looked at me with a small smirk I glared at him through my tears before I punched him in his face like Ash had taught me I nailed him in his jaw seeing him stumbled back he looked at me holding his jaw.

“I’m sorry Gabriel I just wanted to see something” He said apologetically I stepped back holding my hand.
“See what you asshole you don’t force yourself on people” I screamed he looked around telling me to be quiet.
“No I will not be quiet” I screamed again he stride up to me quickly and covered my mouth I struggled against in fear.
“Gabriel let me explain” He said frantically with a pleading expression I glared at him elbowing him and stomping on his foot he let me go quickly cursing as he held his stomach.
“No Help” I yelled he shook his head looking around asking me to let him explain as I started to turn to run.
“Damn it I’m Gay” He yelled I stopped screaming and looked at him in shocked what the fuck, then why the hell did he kiss me.
“You’re Gay” I asked loudly he blushed and told me to keep it down he stepped up to and put his hand in his pocket.
“Yes, that’s why I asked you to see if I was I wasn’t sure” He mumbled quietly I think I still had my mouth hanging wide open as I stared at him he’s gay never would I have thought he was gay.

“Then why you ask me out” I asked he rolled his eyes.
“Weren’t you listening, I needed to figure out if I was I had a crush on you in the beginning of the year and I was attracted to you so I thought if I went on a date with you, I would turn myself ungay” He said looking down I started laughing at him before I hugged him he’s so stupid.

“Alex you can’t turn yourself ungay, its who you are you can’t control who you fall in love with or who you like” I said pulling back and looking at him he nodded with a look of determination on his face.
“Thank you, now I can ask him out” He said making me smile.
“Who is it” I asked curiously he shook his head.
“I can’t tell you that yet” He said I nodded understanding before I glared at him again and punched him in his stomach he groaned and bent over holding his stomach.
“What was that for” He moaned looking up at me wincing I frowned.
“That was for forcing yourself on me and using me to figure out if you were gay now take me home” I said in a firm tone crossing my arms he nodded meekly and we slowly walked over to his car and got in.
“I’m sorry about kissing you,” He mumbled as we pulled out the parking lot I nodded.
“I’m fine you just scared me for a second” I said he laughed
“Yeah I figured that out you have a mean right hook” He said rubbing his jaw I grinned at him Ash taught me I wanted to say but I didn’t the rest of the ride was silent until we pulled up to my drive way.
“Bye Gabriel and thanks again” He said giving me a small smile I nodded.
“Good luck,” I climbed out the car hearing him say that he would need it I sighed and walked in the house that definitely didn’t go as planned, I would have never expected Alex to be gay at all, he was probably the last person on earth that I thought would be gay especially with the way he hit on girls, but I guess you can’t help who you like I should know that from experience never in a millions years would I have thought I would fall head over heals in love with a girl, I climbed into my bed with 13 hopping in next to me I took my pills and turned out the lights something didn’t feel right in my gut.

===============================================================

Sorry for the long wait I just got back in town from an extended trip that wasnt supposed be extended.

So what do you think...... remember to voter

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.3K 360 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
89 23 8
Female Lucifer (gxg) soulmates. Lucy has an 18 year old soulmate on earth, She hates the concept of soulmates and has decided to never meet her own...
151K 5K 18
"Riley?" I asked and she looked up from her phone. One of her eyebrows was raised. "Yes?" she asked and that confirmed it. I felt like I couldn't br...
19.8K 336 7
What if the only way to go on is to go back? A story of an old flame who comes back and an old friend who never leaves. And Charlie. full version is...