Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

By agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 4

15.6K 399 291
By agbxharmony

Simon places his hands over his head while leaning onto the table. "Y/n doesn't care, our plan is ruined." He tells the group of girls sitting in front of him.

Fifth Harmony was called into a meeting with Simon about the whole Y/n situation. They knew that he was going to be mad with Y/n's response but they didn't care. The girls were just glad that it was over.

"But the tabloids are all over us saying how we're all bitches." Lauren debates while furrowing her eyebrows at her manager.

"But Y/n doesn't think that you're bitches and that was the whole point of this!" Simon raises his voice but settled back down after seeing the girls reaction to his outburst. "Y/n was supposed to hate you with a burning passion for breaking her heart. She was supposed to talk about you on interviews and destroy your reputation." Simon pauses which gives Ally a chance to speak.

"Isn't she going to write music about us?" Ally asks Simon which the man shakes his head to.

"Yes but she's smart enough to know not to release it. Instead she's going to release songs about the complete opposite." Simon says while leaning back into the comfortable black chair while looking at the giant wall of glass besides him. "I wouldn't be surprised if she actually moved on." He says while shaking his head.

Hearing this gave Camila an odd feeling in her stomach. It gave her the intention to want to hit or break something. She knew that Y/n wouldn't ever come back to her, not that she wanted that, but she wanted to kill anyone who Y/n had an interest in.

*-*-*

"I fucking hate clubs." Y/n whines for the millionth time while approaching the loud building.

"Lighten up, Y/n, you need to get your head off of those pieces of shit." Kendall says while resting her hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n laughs. "All that my mind is on right now is finishing my album." She says while removing Kendall's hand from her shoulder.

"We'll only stay for a few hours then we'll leave and never come back, deal?" Kendall questions Y/n since she knows that Y/n will just end up leaving early with someone else.

Y/n squints her eyes at Kendall before nodding her head. "Deal." She says confidentially before stepping out of the vehicle and into the smoke smelling parking lot.

Instantly the two girls get mobbed by paparazzi which causes Y/n to cover her eyes with her hands from the bright lights.

"Y/n, Kendall what are you girls doing here?" One of them asks.

"Are you two dating?" Another one yells at us.

Kendall moves around the car and onto Y/n's side. She intertwines her arm with Y/n's and begins leading the both of them through the mob.

"Y/n do you still love Fifth Harmony?" Another asks which Y/n rolls her eyes to.

Y/n is clutching onto Kendall for dear life while making sure that the paparazzi get good pictures of her since she doesn't want any horrible pictures of her turning into jokes on the internet.

Right then, security comes out of the back door to help the two women in. Y/n tunes out the rest of the paparazzis questions until she gets inside where the smell of sweat and alcohol cause her to make a disgusted face.

"This is why I hate clubs." Y/n tells Kendall as Kendall thanks the security.

"You deal with paparazzi everyday, get over it." Kendall says while flattening out her black dress.

Y/n shakes her head. "The smell, I hate the smell." She explains while examining her black dress for any flaws.

The two women look similar in style. They didn't do this on purpose it was kind of like some best friend superpower that they shared.

"Just relax." Kendall soothingly says while almost dragging Y/n into the main part of the club.

The raging music hurts Y/n's ears and the sight of people grinding against each other and others sloppily making out against the wall made Y/n cringe. The horrid smell is even stronger out here than in the back of the club.

Y/n turns to her left to ask Kendall if they could go but of course the model has vanished. Y/n frowns and walks toward the VIP section of the club. At least in here she can sit alone and not be bothered by others.

The security guard allows Y/n in and Y/n sits herself down at a table. From here Y/n looks out onto the dance floor and watches as people sloppily dance around while drinks are spilling everywhere.

Y/n leans her head against her hand while following one of the colored lights along the dance floor. She tends to do these types of things whenever she gets bored.

"You look lonely." A feminine voice says which practically scares Y/n to death.

Y/n breaks her stare with the light and half smiles. "Something like that." She says and looks at the tan woman for the first time. "You look familiar." Y/n curiously says.

The gorgeous woman laughs and sits down across from Y/n. "I'm Shay, Shay Mitchell. I'm an actress on Pretty Little Liars." Shay says with a small smile forming on her lips.

Y/n can't help but admire the way that Shay sounds when she laughs and how she proudly shows off her smile. "It's nice to finally meet you, Shay." Y/n politely says with a smile of her own taking over her lips.

Shay nods in agreement. "So what are you doing here all alone?" She curiously asks.

"Kendall disappeared off to somewhere and I don't like these type of places." Y/n says while cringing at the smell of the building once again.

"I don't like clubs either, they gross me out. The sweat and the stench of alcohol makes me want to puke." Shay says which Y/n quickly agrees with.

"Exactly!" Y/n exclaims. "I always tell Kendall that but she's always like 'stop complaining and live for once'." She does her best impression of Kendall which causes Shay to laugh.

"How about this? You and me leave right now, head back to my place, talk about life, and have a little sleepover." Shay proposes while smirking at Y/n while doing a goofy eyebrow wiggle.

Y/n knows that she has nothing better to do so she agrees. "That would be amazing." She says with a cute smile written across her lips.

"Great, we can take my car." Shay says while standing up.

Y/n quickly stands up next to her and smiles as Shay interlocks their arms in the same way that Kendall did. Shay guides Y/n through the club and notifies the security that the both of them are leaving. Paparazzi take pictures of both of the girls and ask them stupid questions. Security escorts both of the girls to Shays car and they both quickly jump into it without getting attacked.

Y/n looks over at Shay and smiles as she straps the buckle over her body. Y/n knows that rumors of her and Shay dating were going to be all over the Internet tomorrow, but she didn't care.

hello beautiful people!

School has been stressing me out so much lately. I have two and a half hours of History notes every night. I literally get home from soccer then spend four hours in my room doing homework then right after that I go to sleep. I hate it.

let me know what you're thinking about this book :)

-Sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...
287K 9.3K 23
You are a spy who protect famous people. Basically like a bodyguard. You're sent to protect five specific girls. Fifth Harmony. Once you get there...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...
184K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.