(Idfk) Adopted By Phan

By _Why_did_i_do_this_

So don't judge me with this I was in the shower contemplating my life and stuff where this idea kinda just po... More

THE CHARACTERS
Happines
School
Hailey
Wishing
Heros
Miss Wood
Hell
Everything
DAN AND PHIL CHAPTER!!!!?
Its happening
Great
Please
Dream
Brown eyes
Heaven
Nightmares
Perfect
Getting Ready
Show
Mistakes
Fixed?
Daughter
Howell-Lester
Walking
Treehouse
Sinking in
Goodbye
London
Aunts
Cutts
Jealousy
Mall Boy
Falling
Faith
Free
Crabz
Paint
Pillows
Halloween
Your on!
Apologies
Its okay
Cuddles
HeartBreak
Engagement
Idk what to call this oops
Back
Alyssa
Tony
Back
Abyss of Nothingness
Release
How
Gone
Epilogue
Notes
onision

Finnaly

3.7K 95 73
By _Why_did_i_do_this_

I sit in my room on youtube. No different from any other morning. Day dreaming of escaping this hell and living with my favorite people. "And we've actually been dating for about 3 years now and its been amazing" I hear Dan's voice flow through my ear buds into my brain. Im rewatching the coming out video for the tenth time today. Dan and Phil have finally come out of the closet and have admitted to being a couple. It's honestly my dream to live with them one day. Have them as my father's. When the video stops my head starts. Im daydreaming again about how absolutely incredible it would be to live with them.
My sisters loud voice interrupts my thoughts. "Aye, runt" I hate when she calls me that. " Quit daydreaming about living with this fags Phan and Dil and get your lazy ass up. Aunt Dani wants to talk to you. " I roll my eyes and get up. Stomach still sore from last night. I manage to get out an "okay" but my voice is a bit raspy from lack of use and, other things...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 5.2K 19
Sequel to "Kik | phan" since everyone wanted one! "Hello guys Jamie here! And this is my YouTube channel" Dan and Phil got married and adopted two be...
473 17 20
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12, DON'T READ THIS Phil is secretly in love with Dan. Dan is secretly in love with Phil. Dan has a girlfriend. This gi...
72.5K 3.2K 18
update:: this was written about two years ago, the writing is quite bad, I apologize in advance //trigger warning// //dans pov// "do you love me phi...
656 104 18
It's my first ever phanfiction please go easy on me, and I'm not the best with Grammer and punctuation so please don't bash me. Also here the accual...