Undertale: One Shots! [REQUES...

By savchiko

*Knowing that Author frequently updates this book...fills you with DETERMINATION. This book is no longer cont... More

Enjoy The Read!
Sans X Reader
Grillby X Reader
Papyrus X Reader
Sans X Reader (part 2)
Grillby X Reader (part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 3)
Mettaton X Reader
QUICK QUESTIONS
Gaster X Reader
Sans X Toriel (Soriel)
Underfell Sans X Sans
Napstablook X Reader
Underfell Sans X Sans (part 2)
Undyne X Reader
Underswap!Sans X Reader
Grillby X Sans
Error!Sans X Reader
Temmie X Reader
Error!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 4)
Papyrus X Mettaton (Mettarus)
Child!Papyrus X Child!Reader
Underfell Sans X Reader
Science Sans X Underfell Sans
Error!Sans X Underfell Sans
Undyne X Reader (part 2)
Underfell Papyrus X Reader
Muffet X Reader
Teen!Papyrus X Teen!Reader (part 2 to child!papyrus x child!reader)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underswap Sans and Papyrus X Child!Reader
Female!Sans X Mettaton
Underfell Sans X Reader (part 2)
Vampire!Mettaton X Reader
Papyrus X Undyne
Underfell Papyrus X Reader (part two)
Papyrus X Mettaton (different plot!)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underfell Sans and Underfell Papyrus
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
Next One Shots?!
Error Sans X Underswap Sans
Muffet X Mettaton
Mettaton NEO X Reader
(ALTERNATIVE ENDING!) Muffet X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Questions & Answers!
Closure

Psycho!Sans X Reader

2.7K 53 55
By savchiko

(( this plot is gonna be good I promise I was thinking about this all day!! Requested by: Snowy_Trash

Also, before we begin...

I'd really like to say thank you to everyone who has been reading this since the start. I love you all so much and reading all your comments makes me so happy.

This was my first book that made me feel like I actually meant something, and I actually was important. So, thank you for that.

Unless there's a sequel to undertale, this book is probably never going to be as popular as it was. That's because I think Undertale might finally be drying out.

People have probably moved on to different things, and that doesn't bother me at all! I do this purely because I like making one shots, and even with a small audience I can make this work!

Thanks for reading! Now, enjoy!))

I walked home from school, holding my backpack tightly as I skipped down the road. I was happier than ever right now. My grades were actually doing good, my friends were actually nice, my teachers are actually nice, and the weather is cold so I'm not hot and sweaty after PE!

How much better can it get?

Not to mention, who isn't happy after the school day being over?

But I began to realize something...life was getting...boring.

I thought that if everything was perfect, I'd always be happy. And for the most part, yeah, I was. But it's human nature to get tired of things. And things had been so good for so long...where's the excitement?

No rivalry? No competition? No love battles?

Recently, monsters had appeared, but they weren't all that shocking to me. Besides, a lot of the monsters don't even go to my school.

But there is...one.

I've never talked to him, and we don't even have so much as the same class.

But today that was about to change. And I didn't know that talking to him would change my life...forever.

I noticed that today, he was actually walking out of school, and was right in front of me. He seemed pretty gloomy, and not to mention lonely...

That's when I decided that it would be fun to have a monster as a friend. And hey, what's the harm?

I walked a little faster and caught up to him, a big smile plastered on my face. "Hello! I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you!" I chirped in my happiest voice.

He looked over at me, then looked around to make sure I wasn't talking to anyone else. "..I'm Sans." He said and began to walk a little faster as to get ahead of me.

Rude, but I wasn't going to let him off that easy...this seemed like a pretty exciting challenge to a person with such a boring life.

"Sans," I began to pick up the speed, "what a nice name!"

He stopped walking suddenly and look straight at me. I stopped too and tilted my head in confusion as to why he had suddenly a stopped... "Eh..?"

Sans slowly began to chuckle...but the chuckle soon turned into a cackle, then finally an evil laugh. There wasn't any students nearby other than me to hear him since we were pretty far from school, I felt my hands get sweaty... (Yes, palms are sweaty, mom's spaghetti. DON'T MAKE THAT JOKE *^*)

With a grin so evil and bitter that it could kill, he tilted his head to the side and spoke... "You're better off not trying to get involved with me...I'm one best left not played with," the skeleton chuckled, "unless you want a bit of...lets just call it...craziness, in your life."

My eyes widened in surprise, my heart thudded as I felt his evil aurora...unlike any I've ever felt before. The cold weather didn't cease me from getting nervous and sweaty.

This rush of being scared and nervous...it was something I hadn't felt in a while...it was...

Exciting.

Without another word, he left down the road, cackling as he did...I swore I heard him speaking to himself.

Just then, one of my friends raced down towards me and grabbed my shoulder, causing me to yelp in surprise.

"Ah-! Don't scare me like that!" I huffed angrily, wondering if such an experience has really just happened now...

"Sorry! But dude..." my friend paused before taking in a deep breath, "you gotta stay away from that guy!" He insisted.

"Huh? Why...?" I asked, eager to learn more about this monster. My friend but his lip and looked to the ground. "I've heard rumors going around, saying he's some sort of wacko killer! He's strangely silent at school, and some people swear he talks to himself..." He started.

"People say it's because a group of humans killed his brother back when he was underground, and he's looking for the humans and is determined  to kill them!" My friend explained desperately.

"Chill out man!" I said and sighed, chuckling as I thought more about the words he just said. "Hmph...you're starting to sound like my mom now," I admitted, "but anyways, a guy like that must be pretty lonely. I should be a friend to him!"

My friend bit his lip, looking deep into my eyes to see if I was sure... "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

"Please...don't get hurt." He pleaded. I giggled and ran off towards my home. "Well, I'll have to make friends another time. See you later!"

But I didn't really know what I was getting myself into. All I could think about that night was how much I wanted that rush of excitement again. And all I knew, is that he could give it to me.

(TIME SKIP)

For the first time, I came to school early. I even set the alarm and woke up right when it rang. Crazy...it must be a sign of something good, is what I thought at the time.

I grabbed all my things and even forgot to eat, I didn't know why I was in a rush, I just was.

As I walked to school I eagerly searched around to see if Sans was here, but he wasn't.
5 minutes later.
Still not here.
After getting a snack from a friend.
Still not here.
The bell had rung.
Still not here.

I felt my heart sink as I came to the realization that he could be at home, sick. Had I missed my chance? Would he come in late? Just as I was ready to give up, my heart skipped a beat when I saw him.

"Sans!" I chirped, running towards him, trying not to seem too desperate. He grinned from ear to ear and laughed a bit. "You must be out of your mind to talk to me again," Sans sighed, giving me a questionable look, "surely your friend must've told you what's up. You're still not scared?"

"No, those are just rumors after all." I shrugged and walked by his side to his class. "Heh. Of course. Just rumors... Looks like we'll make good pals." He winked. "This is my stop. Bye."

Just as he walked off, I noticed a paper fall from his backpack. I picked it up just as he disappeared into his classroom. Instantly I felt excited. I had an excuse to talk to him again, but more importantly I had a special note that I could hang on to till the end of class.

I read it as I walked to my classroom.
And there, right on it, written in pen, was his address.

(TIME SKIP)

I went home super fast so I could keep his address. I was so excited, I didn't know how to express it.

As soon as I got home, my mother ordered me to finish homework...yeah, it took forever. But as soon as I was done I called up my friend.

"Hey!" I chirped, a smile plastered on my face. "You sound happy," my friend pointed out, "what's up?"

"I got Sans' address!"

"WHAT?!?"

His surprise only made me giggle more. I was as happy as a bee at this point. "Hehe~ I'm gonna go and visit him~!"

"W-what..?! (Y/N), y-you better not..." He tried his best to convince me, but I wasn't buying it. "Aw, why not?" I asked, looking at the ceiling of my house.

"B-because...because it's rude to show up to people's houses without an invitation!!"
"Haha~! It's alright! Don't worry, I'm just returning his note to him." I said and waved off his worries. "Here, if you're that worried, I'll send you his address," I sighed and began to text it to him, "if I don't text you in ten minutes, you can call the police or whatever."

"...okay. Be safe, okay?"
"Alright, thanks mom. Love you. Bye~!"
I hung up and looked outside, shocked to see that it was nighttime. "Oh dang! I should hurry." I nodded to myself and ran out of my house.

-
Maybe I am being too overprotective, but I don't care. (Y/N) is defenses and in danger! The last thing I'm going to do is let them die.

I grabbed my gun and looked back at the text (Y/N) had sent me, reading the address over and over, until finally running out.

Watch out Sans...I'm coming.
-

His house was nearby thankfully, so I could just walk there. As I approached the house, I was constantly checking to see if this place matched up with the address, because the house was so big... I'd never guess that a guy like Sans would live here....

"Let's hope this is right..." I gulped, knocking on the door, and right as my fist made contact with the door, it opened. I looked inside...it seemed empty. Did he leave his door open by mistake?

But no, he hadn't. I just didn't know that yet.

I walked inside after confirming it was empty from afar. "Hello..?" I looked left and right while walking deeper into the house, "It's (Y/N), from school? I'm here to return this note to–"

I stopped short of my sentence, and got an eerie feeling. My heart pounded faster than ever, and I realize I was sweating when my eyes spotted... "..b..blood..?" I asked myself with heavy breathes. It was a lump of blood...

I followed its trail, deeper and deeper and deeper....

Until my eyes spotted a body.

It was oozing with gallons of blood, coming from deep knife wounds, their eyes, and mouth. It looked as if the body had been toyed with, or perhaps tortured. It's hands were cut off and there were bruises there weren't cuts. Blood shot eyes stared back at me as I looked at the body in horror. It wasn't someone I recognized, but that didn't bring me any comfort.

It was such a vivid image...how could I ever forget it? It was like a nightmare...

Still knowing that there was this dead body.... I realized I had been frozen in fear for a solid 5 minutes. Shakily, I took a step backwards...then another... Until I finally opened my mouth to scream when a hand came over my mouth.

I blinked a few times before realizing what was happening. In a panic, I kicked and screamed as loud as I could. I tugged at the hands until I realized they were...bony..?

"Shhh! (Y/N), how did you even..?" It was Sans. I recognized his voice instantly, and was more terrified at the fact that this really was his house. He looked at the opened door. "Oh crud, the door was open...just calm down alright? I'll explain."

I was still shaking from fear, but hearing a familiar voice calmed me down nonetheless.

"I'm going to uncover your mouth. Don't scream, okay?" He instructed me carefully. All I could manage was a barely noticeable nod.

He slowly uncovered my mouth, and I shut my eyes tightly and turned away from the body and towards Sans. "E...e..ex...EXPLAIN!!" I barked.

He let out a cackle unlike any I had ever heard, looking over at the body, then back at me. "That human was one of the many that killed my brother. So I gave them what they deserved." Sans shrugged. I realized then that he was doused in blood.

That sent a shiver down my spine...

"S-so..." I began warily, "you're not a relentless killer?" The skeleton laughed more and tilted his head to the right. "Now, I never said that." He winked.

"W-well, if you have an excuse for this one, then I guess I can–"

Suddenly, the sound of a gun reloading sounded through the empty house. Me and Sans both looked over towards the cite of the sound...

Was that..?

(( it's getting super long so a chapter 2 is coming like 25 minutes after this ;3 ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 2.6K 86
Once upon a time, there was a girl who went by 004... ~~~ A new teacher is covering class- a strange substitute, who seems to know more than she's sa...
8.4K 200 41
This book will include ships of the original CRK characters and OC ships (basically replacing my Cookie Run oneshot book since I lost motivation on t...
888 86 6
"And soon you'll be mine again." He said leaving a passionate kiss against my neck. For a minute I forgot what he did to me and I was actually I was...
5.4K 127 14
#44 • Home #4 • Wally #3 • Welcomehome ☆••••••••••••••☆ ☆Welcome home scenarios and oneshots☆ 🏠Home🏠 🍎Wally Darling🍎 🐶Barnaby B Beagle🐶 🎀Julie...