Retaliated

By Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile descripti... More

Retaliated
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Halloween Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A Varomas Special Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
I know... I'm a fucking mess.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel

Chapter 22

9.1K 196 258
By Miss_Hoodnificent

Retaliated: Chapter 22

~Breezy P.O.V.~

Finishing up our night on the beach, I was ready to go home and get something to eat then head to sleep. I think we've been out here long enough, so we had gathered our things and gone back to the car, making the journey home.

Was it weird being with Isabella like this? Honestly, yes.

Hell yeah it was cool to get a kiss or two from her 'cause I'm a nigga that likes his affection, especially from a honey who'll willing give me some with no work having to be put in but the vibes coming off of her are the problem. I'd have to be a really dumb ass nigga to not pick up on all the hints she's been dropping over the course of the last couple weeks. She full on got that Breezy Affect like it was the black death and she's really aiming towards gettin' it between the sheets but no. I can't take it that far and end up with another Bonnie Anderson case... We can't have a female getting addickted again, hell no.

Not to mention that my relationship with Isabella is different than just a basic one. I've known her all my life as my cousin, even though we aren't biologically related at all. We see each other all the time, at family outings and dinners so if we did get involved sexually and then somethin' bad happen, I just feel like it would put such an awkward fold on our current relationship, which is somethin' I really don't want happening.

"So what are you doin' tomorrow?" I asked her as we walked up the driveway to my house. I think I got leftover pizza from Vonnie and I's date... I also got waffles, mac n' cheese and a burrito. Bruh, I'm eating good tonight, I need to get inside and load up the microwave to heat up my feast. I got all three races on double E-starving.

"Nothing, you?" She reciprocated following me inside and taking a seat on the couch while I went straight to the kitchen. Stripping off her jacket and laying it over the back of the couch, she turned around to face me, eagerly resting herself against the back of the couch and then watching me intently with something clearly on her mind. "How's life with a child, anyways?"

"Tomorrow... I don't know what I'm doin'. Might go visit my Mama. As far as life with a child, it's dope. Some days are more difficult than others but I'm thankful I got a great son and that his Mom is really chill." I could have easily fucked around and ended up with a bat shit crazy baby Mama who's got me balls deep in child support... Instead I got Vonnie who's loving and willing to work at what we got going on. These are just some of the little things I think about when I get spare time throughout my day. "Why? You got a secret child we don't know about and are trying to compare lives?" I asked as I put the waffles in the toaster first and now to find the burrito. She was laughing as she fell back onto the couch, settling more into the cushions.

"No secret child. Plus it wouldn't have been a secret for long due to Petty The Sipper and his nosey ways." Too true but Petty The Sipper brings out the truth. "I was just curious. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be a parent. I figure it wouldn't be anything like how I have to put up with Vanessa."

"Don't do my wife like that, she good." I teased. "On some reals, it's a lot of work and responsibility. I may make it look easy but it's the shit that goes on behind closed doors when it was the three of us living together that proved stressful."

"What happened between you two?"

"Vonnie and I?" I questioned, looking up at her to see she nodded her head. "Nothing bad happened, it's just what she wants from me is somethin' I don't feel ready for. We were on different pages so we needed time apart and now we're here." I said with a shrug as I dressed the fuck out of this burrito. I loaded this with a ton of shit and neatly folded it as if this was some kind of burrito olympics. Now to heat up the mac cheese but I need more cheese drizzled and melted on top.

"Do you love her?"

"Of course I do, she's the Mom of my child." I said without a single ounce of hesitation. "Like I said, we're just on different pages about what we want out of each other. Why all the sudden so curious?" Those waffles popped up on cue and I slapped them hoes onto my plate, drizzling their asses in syrup- I know Trey likes syrups but I highly doubt he doesn't get this same level of excitement that I'm currently getting. He gets excited with females and syrup... I'm excited about these lil' thot ass waffles dripping in syrup- this got sexual too fast. I kinda like it but I feel like I really shouldn't be- annnnd things got weird. These waffles still sexy on this plate though, especially next to the burrito. Watch me become a food porn addict now, great.

"I was just curious, I like hearing your thoughts on things." I was thinking you said 'I like hearing your thots' but then I remembered I don't have thots anymore. I'm over here laughing to myself and she doesn't even understand why.

"Well shit, my thoughts always switch around. My ADD-havin' ass can't really focus that well on things. Like it's getting worse as I'm getting older too. If you want anything to eat, gon' ahead and dig around. Just stay away from the cereals, those are Lil' Breeze and I's." I stacked the three slices of pizza on top of the burrito and waffles, then plopped the spoonfuls of mac and cheese around the burrito before carrying the plate over to the living room, setting it down on the coffee table and turning on the TV.

***

The itis hit my ass like whoa. I smoked some things in my high times that had me fucked up but this itis topped it all. Moment I laid down on the bed, I was out like I had run ten back to back marathon races and won in a chef cook off again Gordon Ramsay. Fuckin' crazy.

The covers of my bed shifted... I feel the cold air, what the hell.

"Sugar Peach, go burrow elsewhere." I groaned out as I flipped over onto my back. "Thought M.C been told you about the burrowing rules." I continued to groan out with a yawn in between my words but I didn't feel fluffy Sugar Peach up against my leg like usual. Instead I felt skin and I peeked open an eye to see Isabella's blondness all on my other pillow. "What are you doin' in my bed?" Never thought I'd ever put those words in context to a female in a question but I guess there's a first for everything. Who knew?... Tru Moo knew💀. Chocolate milk sounds good right about now, just a big gulp glass of it.

"I got lonely." She said in anything but a sleepy tone... Her voice kinda sounded sexy right there. Her words came out so smooth, might as well been silk to my ears. "You don't mind, right?" I had flopped back over to my side and was quick to discover she had no clothes on or they were just really thin fabric... I felt some fabric, oh thank God but there wasn't much of it and now I got a kind of awkward quarter boner. "Is that you?" She asked after she backed herself right up against me.

"Yee." I said as I was trying to remember if I actually had some chocolate milk in the fridge. I don't think we do but I want to strongly believe that if I go downstairs I'll find the jug of Tru Moo. "I'm goin' back to sleep though... Night."

Not even about to sugar coat this, I pushed her off not even an hour after she got in my bed. I needed to be sprawled out and she was in my way, I swear my floor is really comfortable and she didn't wake up so we good. I knew why she came to my bed but that's not my intentions with her, my intentions were sleep and Tru Moo, not sex and swear. 

Again, real good into my sleep but I was disturbed when I heard the phone vibrate against the granite top of the nightstand- yee ya boy upgraded to some granite topped nightstands. Only issue is I'm always trying to count the dots and shit but I end up getting confused and frustrated so not the greatest upgrade but shit, it looks good like me.

8:03 a.m. -SMUBNBFFL: Last minute as fuck but we got family breakfast @9 @IHOP

8:03 a.m. -Me: Bet. 1st and 2nd gen?

8:04 a.m. -SMUBNBFFL: You already know, see you @9

Throwing the blankets off me to the ground, I heard the groans of Isabella and remembered she was down there... Oops.

"Get up, get cleaned up and get dressed. We got family breakfast at nine and it's already eight forty five, so hurry up." This is my way of makin' her ass get ready fast without bullshit. She'll be pissed when she learns what time it really is but now we won't be late. Label that as efficiency.

"What?! Chris!-"

"Breezy-"

"As if it matters!"

"It does-"

"Not!" Well fuck you too, damn. Wait till we get to the table and I tell Trey about this. Hope he drags your ass out for this, I let your ass sleep on my floor in my room and this is how you do me? Aight Isabella. I coulda knocked you unconscious and let your body float out into the horizon last night but I was nice.

Skipping through the getting ready process, Isabella and I pulled up in separate cars since after breakfast, I'm heading to Mama's and she's more likely gonna head back to her place. The parking lot might as well been deemed as packed with family's cars but I found my spot right next to Trey's car and cut the engine.

Walking inside, the welcoming smell of pancakes pretty much gave my nose and stomach an orgasm at the same time. It wasn't busy in here besides the massive table in the back with the family all gathered around. I motioned for Isabella to go ahead and walk ahead of me- being the polite gentlenigga that I am -and saw my clearly saved spot next to Trey but that would mean I'm also next to Lolo... Fucking shit.

"Mornin' y'alls." I said as I dapped Trey and took my seat. Trey gave a good long look at Isabella before looking back at me and then to his tea. "Ain't none like what you think happened, truth."

"Only time will tell." Trey said. "Aye Nicole, what's good?" He called out to Nicole who was stuck sitting next to Arlie. Of course Tilly Beans was right on his other side and then Ty next to her, Nelle Bells next to him and Lexis next to her. "Where's LD?"

"Down in L.A with his Dad for the week visiting but good morning." She was clearly in a happy mood based on the cheerful tones in her voice. Isabella gave a hard look at Nicole but Nicole must not have a single shit in the world to give because she paid Isabella no attention.

"Good morning, Breezy." Lolo said as she reached over to give me a hug but l backed the fuck away, oh hell no. "Why are you avoiding my hug-"

"Nah, I don't know where you been-"

"I can easily sit here and say I don't know who you've been in but I'm trying to give you a hug!"

"Already with the yelling! God damn, it hasn't been a solid hundred and twenty second and you started! For your information, I ain't been in no one! Just in their dreams-"

"I'm yelling because I wanted to give you a hug! As my cousin, it's a loving gesture and you always want to take things sideways-"

"I don't take things, I own them. As in own it from the front, back, side and in between so what's hood, Lolo?!" I'm glad second gen is this finding this hilarious because it's not. Everyone's who already laughing at Lolo's bullshit is petty as fuck. "DeShawn, please quite down this over sized city rat of yours and take it back to the lab from which it was generated from-"

"Only one who needs to go back anywhere is you! Right back to the hospital so your Mom can get her real son-"

"Hold the fuck up, don't bring Mama into this! I'm her son a million and ten percent! You can run a DNA test and it'll come back A1 as fuck. You on the other hand... God only knows where your ass managed to be generated from-"

"Alright that's enough." Arlie said lowly from his end of the table. "We're not continuing with this anymore, we're at a restaurant- Ah fuck." He said breathing out heavily as the door opened and in walked Varo, Sweets, Natalia, Junior and Sage. "Here we go. Where was your ass at, Varo?"

"Hella traffic comin' out of Sage's place. Some nigga got his shit snatched because they got a murder case on their hands." Varo said as he took a seat next to LJ but was directly across from Chewy. "Well lookie the fuck here. If it ain't Charleston Chew across the way. The nigga who up and left without sayin' another word to me."

"Varo, you keep that shit to the hood. Not gonna start again." Sage was quick to shut down Varo. "Y'all haven't ordered right?" We all shook our heads 'no'. Alright good, can someone pass down a menu?"

~Daddy Arlie P.O.V.~ 

No no. It's just Arlie, take off Daddy. I don't even want to feed into Tilly Beans' nonsense-

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

Yes the fuck you will feed into my nonsense. Your name forever more is Daddy or Daddy Arlie and that's the way the shit goes. So keep it as Daddy or Daddy Arlie... Or else. We don't need an or else.

-Daddy Arlie P.O.V.~

Unbelievable. 

As I was sitting here trying to figure out what I wanted to eat, there was this strong feeling of tension and discontentment that radiated from the table. Specifically between Vanessa, Isabella and Nicole over at their end of the table. I looked up at them to see Vanessa and Isabella completely ignoring each other while Nicole played around on her phone and that had me curious. Since when did Isabella and Vanessa stop paying attention to each other? Thought they were close sisters?

Ginot and Chariah showed up next which put a smile on my face. Always nice to see them since they're not in on any of the drama that flows through the family every now and again.

"Good morning." Chariah said sweetly as she pulled her dress out of the way so she could take a seat. To which Ginot was right there to scoot her chair in and then sit next to her as we all returned the good morning back to her.

My eyes were set on the green eyed troll who sat on the other side of the table and who's legs probably don't even reach the ground. Looking down at my wrists, they may not have been raw anymore but the pain from the cuffs was still there and I am determined to get his ass back for that. All it takes is one time for him to be off guard and that ass is mine to kill.

"Has anyone heard from Dad?" Isabella asked, causing all other smaller conversations to come to a halt and heads to turn in her direction. "Did he at least give a reason for abandoning his kids?"

"From what I've last heard, he's living out in Detroit now. He likes it out there with Ice and that there's always action going on at that trap because of rival gangs and the fight over territory." Lexis said. "I haven't talked to him in the longest. He's been a lot more distant."

"Well at least I know he doesn't have something against his kids." Isabella said with clear sarcasm and a roll of her eyes. "Whoever manages to talk to him, tell him he only has one daughter."

"Bet." Varo said with eyes that were now locked on me. "Soooo Arlina, how's life been for you?"

"Life's been great you piece of shit." I said. "Like my new scars? Got them from the handcuffs." I said as I held up my wrists for him to see.

"Those compliment your eyes. You're welcome-"

"Sounds like somethin' Breezy would say." Ty said with a laugh. "Am I wrong?"

"Nah I probably would say that." Breezy said back with a shrug as he was playing with the syrup bottles.

"Okay, am I the only one who thinks if Breezy said he was gay or at least bi, I'd believe him?" Lolo said which got Breezy to facepalm himself. "I can seriously see you being bi-"

"Lolo you've always wanted me to be gay! Like this shit goes back to like seventh grade! I'm not gay or bi!"

"Stop yelling! I was just saying! You'd be cute if you were gay!"

"For the love of God, I'm straight as the gays ain't! I don't know why you hold onto that little fantasy of me being gay!" I don't think Varo's noticed that Tilly Beans is clearly flirting with Sweets because he's too focused on Chewy. Even though Chewy is too busy looking at his menu. "You and Mama are just waiting for that day even though it'll never come."

"Mornin' y'all." August said as he came walking in. "Saw Arlie and Varo's cars out in the parking lot and automatically knew what that meant." He said as he joined the table.

"How was Mexico?" Trey asked. "Since yeen wanna tell us and have us go with you."

"Mexico was bomb as fuck. I got my worm in the drink that I had heard about it. Paris objected the hell out of me drinking it but I had my fun. Next time we'll all go on a trip or somethin'. Them cartels down there are live as fuck, I wasn't close to 'em at all but lookin' from a far, they on their shit." He took a seat next to Ty and I noticed Varo was gone.

"Thank God you're back, you can keep Ty occupied and his mind off of you-know-who." Nelle Bells said eyeing Ty. Even though Tilly Beans in too focused on the teasing provided by Sweets since she was sucking on a lollipop. Breezy caught onto Sweets because he wasn't even arguing with Lolo anymore, completely zoned in on what Sweets' mouth can do to that lollipop.

"Why is LJ in that booster chair? Isn't he old enough to sit at the table?" Trey asked. "Shit, I'd let him out."

"This is what restrains his bad ass. Do you see him eyeing those syrups across the table? I'd bet you my Audi that if I let him out, he'd go straight for them and start drinking those like how Varo downs his beers." Lexis said but that booster seat looked a little tight around LJ.

"He's not that bad-"

"T, he's mean and evil." Ivanna said when she managed to move her chair over to Breezy and Trey's end of the table. "Keep him locked up."

"Where's Varo?" I finally asked. "He hasn't been around and now I'm starting to wonder." Twins were still at the table watching Chewy so he's not teaming up with them, Ginot is untouched so where did the troll go?

"Who knows." Sweets said. "I'm sure he's around, he just better not be with the waitresses or else he knows what I'll gladly do remorselessly." She continued to say when she finally broke her stare with her female lover. A waitress came over and at first she looked a little overwhelmed, considering how many people were at the table but she caught a good glimpse of Trey, Breezy, Ty and 'em and seemed content to get a word with them.

"What can I start you all off with?" She asked standing right next to Trey. Please don't start or boost up Trey's ego, it's already too high and the last thing we need is- where the fuck is Varo. His ass is no where and I get the illest vibe that he's trying to pull something on me.

"Make life easy for you, just bring out a coffee pot and pitcher of sprite with a bunch of cups and mugs." Nelle Bells said. "We're going to need more time to order." No kidding.

***

It took us about twenty minutes to figure out what everyone wanted but our orders were in and now we just wait. Obviously it's going to be a while so this is the time to catch up and spill the tea. I caught onto Nelle Bells strictly ordering coffee and sprite so Tea Squad wouldn't have tea but they were more than prepared. At their end, teas were out and the sipping was only about to begin because Trey looked too devious and had been quiet for quite a while which is not like him at all.

God, if you're looking down at us, for the sake of all that is good and Holy, do not let Trey start a damn thing.

~Nitty P.O.V.~

I ended up sitting next to Nicole because that was the only spot available, she cool and all so I don't mind. I wish I was on the other end with Trey but this was just as good. Lexis and Ginot were in their own conversation as Nelle Bells and Chariah were in their own.

"Aye Nicole." I said reaching over to give her a quick side hug, which she welcomingly leaned right into before we parted. "Been a while, how are you?"

"Hi Nitty, it has been a while but all is good. How about you?" Those electrifying blue eyes staring back at me bordered by long dark lashes are what I consider her signature. She's the only female with that color blue, making her look so exotic.

"You know how I am, kickin' back and trigger happy as always." I said which got her to laugh a little. "See? You already know how I am."

"I heard about you getting with your old friend, y'all good?"

"Broken up. She and I have different wants out of life, you know? We got no hard feelings but our life goals just aren't what we want out of each other." Kind of a shame but oh well.

"Awe, I'm sorry to hear about that."

"It's all good, no need to be sorry. You still with LD?" She looked like there was somethin' she wanted to say but made the decision to not say what she originally wanted to. "For a talker, cat suddenly got your tongue? Be open and honest." I said teasingly to her.

"It's nothing like that, don't even try milking this for what it's not. He and I are just good friends that can't part but we took away our boyfriend and girlfriend titles."

"In other words, it's complicated."

"Pretty much." Everyone else at the table started to get louder so we found ourselves having to scoot closer to be able to hear one another. 

"So y'all are still at your Dad's old house?" She shook her head. "What? Thought y'all were?"

"I'm currently there, he's not. He wants to be in L.A with his Dad but I'm not leaving Oakland so that's why we chose to technically break up but we still have those feelings attached." She said more into my ear, as if specifically making sure others didn't hear. "Don't say anything to anyone, I don't want everyone up in my business."

"So no one else knows?" I asked back into her ear and she shook her head. "Consider your little secret safe with me-"

"Ah shit, what's goin' on down there at that end?" Trey said, getting Nicole and I to shift our attention over to Trey. "Let a nigga know or let said nigga find out, your choice." He said.

"Ain't a damn thing happening. Just two people talkin' because all a y'all loud asses can't keep an inside voice to save your life." I said back with a laugh.

"I find it funny how you bitched at me the other day about Breezy yet you're right up there with Nitty, Nicole." Isabella said with an amused look to her face. "LD must be happy to know his girlfriend is with her ex."

"Don't even start on that, Isabella. You don't see me trying to ride Nitty's dick like you're constantly trying to ride Breezy. I've seen thirsty hoes but you're on a whole new level." Nicole was quick to shoot back.

"I'm a thirsty hoe? Oh please, how many niggas has your fast ass gotten with? Nicole you're not perfect-"

"I never said I was and I've only slept with two people, both of which I was in a relationship with. You just climb onto any nigga who comes around the family. Let's not forget about Lorenzo and how long it took for him to convince you out of your pants. Not even a full twelve hours passed by and he had you on your back-"

"Nicole knock it off." Arlie said, giving her a firm look. "You two can handle that at home, not here and not in front of the little kids. Another word on the matter from either of you and your asses are mine. Both of you are in your twenties, not teens." His words may have silenced them but the deadly stare they were locked in said more than enough.

"Do I wanna know?" I asked looking around the table.

"I'll tell you later on if you want." Nicole said taking her eyes off of Isabella and back over to me. "It goes along with my reasons for why I dislike her." Let me find out about this.

~Ty P.O.V.~

I was forced next to Mom... Well she forced herself next to me because I took my seat next to my love. Any kind of advancements I wanted to make towards Tilly Beans, I couldn't, but thankfully August showed up when Mom went to the bathroom so he took her spot and Ivanna moved down to our end which left Mom sitting next to Dad on the other end but I could still feel her presence at the nape of my neck.

At our end, I was next to Tilly Beans, August on my right, Ivanna at the head of our end, Trey across from August, Breezy across from me, Isabella next to Breezy and that was basically our end, then the twins were next to Isabella but they left to the bathroom.

"August, who the hell keeps calling your ass?" Breezy asked when August's phone began to vibrate again on the table.

"I shit you not, it's July's crazy ass. I bet you anything she got that GPS shit on my phone and it never fails. Whenever I'm within earshot of you, she calls 'cause she wanna talk to you but then gets scared and nervous and ends up talkin' to me. Not gonna go through that, I can't tell you how many time I block her number but she always gets new ones to call me."

"Your family sounds lit, bring 'em out here." Breezy said. "Shit, I'll talk to July, lemme have the phone."

"Nigga she'd hang up. She got the hots for you but she nervous- she backwards like her damn name. Feelin' like July for your ass but got the April showers of tears when I actually put you on." He said which had Trey dead with laughter. "My family a mess, ignore 'em."

"Once I get her comfortable she not gonna wanna get off the phone, trust. I'ma be right back, a niggas bladder about to kill itself in a minute." He said as he got up from his seat and made his way in the direction of the bathroom. Trey began talking to Isabella and I think August finally decided to answer his phone so I chose to talk to my love.

"Aye Tilly Beans." I said as I grabbed her hand, intertwining my fingers with hers under the table to Mom wouldn't have a cow. Her hand was so soft, I could only imagine it wrapped around my-

"Hi Ty." She said in a voice so sweet it could probably give me diabetes but oh God do I love that voice. I'd die right now if she leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"I miss you, bae. When you gonna come around and help me wash my car?"

"Wash your car?" I eagerly nodded. "Anytime you want, well whenever I managed to be in your hood. But you and I both know you'd rather be washing me than your car." The fucking hard on that I have because of the thought she put in my head was almost painful.

"Tilly Beans, just one time come by. Ain't no one gotta know a damn thing and we both get what we want." I said closer to her ear, making her chuckle and even that chuckle had me wanting to just drag her back to the bathroom or even the car outside.

"Ty, I already talked to you about this." She said more playfully.

"My Mom doesn't need to know, bruh she's irrelevant right now. Please Tilly Beans, one more Varmoas like night and then we're good." I'd marry the fuck out of you but you especially won't be getting married any time soon because of King fucking up your flow. This is why she should have married me first, I would have been so faithful to her, she's already a Goddess to me so I'd have worshiped her.

"Shit, I forgot my phone in my car. I'll be right back." Uncle Chewy said as he got up from the table, stepping behind everyone else's chairs that was on his side. For whatever reason, Chewy standing up to leave made the entire table go silent and we all glanced at each other.

"Since Breezy not here, I heard Isabella pregnant with his kid." Trey blurted out before bringing the tea to his lips. "But it could also be Tavian's-"

"Trey!" Isabella yelled as she threw her spoon at him. "I don't know who you heard that from but you know good and well it isn't true!" She continued to yell. "Since you wanna be such an ass, I heard you've been ditching Trina to go hang with Honey."

"Honey? Trey Demarcus Salazarez, I know good and well you're not hanging around her again." Mom shot instantly with enough venom in her voice to kill us all at the table.

"The confirmed rumor is she's pregnant, not I. So any possible names yet?" Isabella asked him.

"Who the fuck you hear that from? Ain't no one ditching a soul to hang with Honey, Mom don't even listen to Isabella. She just doesn't wanna get in trouble by Uncle Arlie because she whored around and got knocked up by a nigga that don't love her like she loves him. Sounds like another Tavian situation, don't you think?" Trey said right back to her. "Let's shift focus to the fact-"

"That you're actively with Honey again and there's no love involved in with anyone-"

"Wrong again because you stay lying on Vanessa whenever you wanna go hang with Breezy but don't wanna tag Vanessa along. Isabella don't be lying about this-"

"Hold up, you're seeing Honey? Trey, what is wrong with you?" Mom said and this whole time I'm trying to inch my hand higher up Tilly Beans' thigh.

"Didn't like everyone is across the U.S ask you the same question why you were seeing Dad's best friend and then went back to Dad? Yeah, let's not try to go eye to eye with this Mom. It's nothin' like what Isabella's tryna paint this picture as." He said back and that didn't settle too well with Mom. "Isabella mind your damn business-"

"Coming from the asshole who's always in everyone elses, oh fuck you, Trey."

"You were parading around Breezy's house in fucking underwear the morning I was over with Nicole and Vanessa, what the fuck kind of picture do you think I'm gonna assume? Plus he tells me the shit that goes on, so what's good, Izzy pop?" Tilly Beans is fucking wet as shit under the table and this is not helping my erection right now.

"Trey that's enough. Say another word on this topic and you're out of here." Dad said.

"How are none of you Aunts not jumping at Isabella for being so foul in this game?" Trey continued to say. "Aunt Sweets, I know you probably got plenty to say on this."

"I do but now isn't the place and I'll be putting Isabella in her place when we're not trying to enjoy breakfast. Hearing all this drama among you guys is too much." Man of the hour came back and took his seat next to his best friend. Looking around the table at everyone and probably feeling the the tension between Trey and Isabella.

"What I miss?" He asked in an attempt to lighten the mood but that was a fail.

~Ginot P.O.V.~

From outside we all heard what sounded like a body slam down on the hood of a car. Turning around, we watched Chewy's body slide down the front window, roll onto the hood and then plop onto the pavement.

"Oh hell no." Arlie said as he went to get up but quickly found himself stuck. "No the fuck you didn't." He breathed out with anger. Looking back over next to Sweets was Varo with an innocent look to his face that was nothing but a lie. "Varo you didn't just handcuff me to this chair. I know you're stupid but not this stupid."

"It's fun when your twins make great decoys don't you think? Two birds with one stone, I got my revenge on Hi-Chew and now I get entertainment watching you struggle with the chair." The evilest grin on his face arose as he watched intently as Arlie began to fuss.

Nelle Bells had gotten up from the table and grabbed Trey by his ear, no hesitations as she dragged him outside. LJ managed to squeeze out of his booster and stripped down to nothing as he began to run around the restaurant with Lexis right after him but LJ had the advantage of going under tables to escape Lexis. Nicole, Isabella, and Vanessa were all in their heated argument with Nitty holding Nicole back so she didn't reach so far across the table. Breezy, Lolo, DeShawn and August were at their end talking on August's phone while Natalia, Rio, and Ivanna were trying to help Lexis catch LJ who was now covered in red syrup but having a blast as he was running away from everyone. Ty was just making out with Tilly Beans like he had never had contact with a female ever in his life and I quickly knew why Tilly Beans was alright with that, I noticed the flask hanging from around bag. Either way, Ty was getting his hands full of her coconuts and cooch so we all knew he was going to be happy for the rest of the year. Varo had rolled under the table after falling out of his chair with laughter, little did he know that Arlie had gotten up and smashed the chair. Reaching under the table and grabbed Varo out from under the table by his neck. To which Sweets passed Junior onto my lap to go help Varo before Arlie murdered him. Chariah got up after Sweets to help her so she didn't get hurt and Jay just now walked in, holding the twins by their necks and shaking his head and the madness that was unfolding before his eyes while I'm holding Junior who is trying to reach for one of the containers of creamer.

We can't do outings. This is exactly why dinners and such are done at the house because this nonsense is just too much for the public.

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~
~That Night~

I had spent nearly half my day at the bar just enjoying myself in the company of booze and niggas that were willing to play some drinking games with me. Body shots were fun for a while and even Nitty stopped by to have have a drink with me but it was getting late so I made the journey back to Daddy and I's house.

Pulling into the driveway, I was even more happy to see his car there too. Now I was going to have company and not be stuck there alone. It's not that I'm scared to be here by myself, hell I enjoy having a house to myself like anyone else but I liked company. Spent a majority of my life on my own, I'm at a point where I don't want to be alone anymore... I thought about getting one of those little goats that Breezy has since he seems to have a shit ton of fun with them but leaving it at home would probably break my heart. Like if I had to go somewhere that didn't allow pets, I couldn't live with myself walking out as it watched me leave without it. This is why I never had pets besides a fish at one point or another.

Walking through the garage and into the house, not a single light was on. Just the plug in night lights he always has on for Joel's sake since he gets scared of the dark. It gave the house an eerie feeling but I didn't mind it, if anything it made me feel stealthy and like a ninja. Glancing up the large staircase, I saw the TV light coming from under his door so he's clearly still up. He never goes to sleep with the TV on so this means I get to say goodnight to him before I officially clock out for the night.

I continued my way to the kitchen, in which I could hear my Steve Madden Dejavus echo with each step. I loved the sound of heels on marble, sounded so fancy and sophisticated which is far from what I am. I set my keys down next to his and like always and felt my stomach start to churn followed by a soft growl. I think we have leftovers so I'll just throw that in the microwave and head upstairs.

I dug around the fridge and threw some food on the plate, stuffing it in the microwave and setting it to three minutes. That should be plenty of time to heat it up, I've always been bad at guesstimating what time to put on the microwave, it comes out so hot I basically burned it or even colder than when I put it in. How? I don't know but this microwave and I are never on good terms.

While that was cooking, I stepped out of the solid black stretchy pencil skirt and slipped off my shirt, leaving me in just my thong and bra but boy did I feel good. Finally out of these clothes and soon to be completely naked in my satin sheets. Looking on top of the fridge, well as best as I could from where I was standing, I saw a jar... The jar of cookies and now I want one but I don't want to get my climbing gear and scale the fridge... I'll just jump and pull myself up to get it. No problem at all, easy as pie right?

Wrong. Oh so wrong. My stupid ass can't jump high enough and I wasn't smart enough to realize there was a perfectly good counter next to the fridge that would have helped me out. Now I was preparing to hop onto the counter but was stopped by hands tight on my waist, pulling me back down to the ground.

His vibes screamed Daddy at me. I absorbed all those vibes that radiated off of him and loved every last one. His hands trailed up my sides, around my back and then he put something kinda tight around my neck, it wasn't tight enough to where I was choking but it was snug. It was a smooth kind of material so it wasn't a chain but he gave a hard pull which made me turn around and that's when I saw the white leather loop around his wrist and a chain leash between his fingers. Following up the chain leash, it was connected to me- oh my God.

"Is this the white leather collar set I have?" I asked with a thick gulp that proved hard to swallow.

"Never knew how many toys you had, Mami." Waterfalls. Waterfalls were raging through the thin fabric of my thong. He better build a dam because if not, I'm gonna flood this kitchen and we're gonna drown. My eyes were locked on his hand, anxiously waiting for that pull or something. "You wanna go play?" He asked and my jaw dropped instantly when the words that came out of his mouth processed through my brain. I nodded my head but felt a hard tug on that chain leash. "Use your words."

"Yes I wanna play, Daddy." I pretty much whimpered with yet another large lump in my throat to swallow. He turned around and began to walk out of the kitchen in which I trailed right behind.

I remember getting this little toy thing as a present one year for my birthday but was never into using it. Yet here I am feeling more like a dog following it's owner up to his room and I'm in love with this. I made sure to keep all the slack in that leash by walking right up behind him, in a twisted way I wanted him to just give another hard pull just for the sake of it but at the same time I wanted to be good and not make him have to do that- my mind set is all over the place. This shit caught me all kinds of off guard and I'm trying to cope the only way I know how.

He closed the door behind me when I walked into his room. On his bed, I a few of my toys, like my crop and thin body rope in a neat pile.

Pulling me over to the bed, he unhooked the leash from my collar, setting it on the nightstand and then peeling off his shirt, tossing it elsewhere in the room.

"You're not gonna tie me down to the bed are you?" I asked eyeing the rope as he picked it up and he shook his head with the one chuckle he knows I love. "Then what's it for?"

"Gonna tie it around you, we can do a special pattern if you're game-"

"Go right ahead." I said without a trace of hesitation on my tongue. Tearing off my bra and letting it slip off the bed, he began to wrap it around my body. I watched him make his loops, pull it through other small loops, tying some, and making sure they laid flat without a kink or twist. "How'd you learn to tie these things? I been had them for a while and practiced on King but never got it right." Just gave his ass rope burns or tying them in impossible knots that required me to cut them off. I used to have a lot of rope but now not so much.

"Before Varo, Javier, Lexis and I were allowed to use handcuffs on niggas who we'd catch on IRG's territory, we used to use rope. Each time we'd try to out do the other with a better rope pattern." Nigga. "Plus, I've had a female or two back in the day that liked to be real freaky with the ropes so they'd show me how to tie 'em." He shrugged casually as he kept his focus on it. "By the way, you're absolutely beautiful, Mami." He said finally  before reaching forward to kiss my forehead so delicately.

Looking down at the masterpiece he managed to create with just rope and my body, I was extremely amused by it. It gave a constricted sensation, especially around my ribs that proved to be more satisfying than I thought it would be. While I was mesmerized by the pattern on my body, he had gotten himself more than comfortable by removing the remaining bits of his clothes... My eyes were locked on an obvious prize that left me dropping my jaw.

"You're gonna kill me. You're gonna be the one who sends me to an early grave- Hell no. Nope. Nah. Uh uh. Ain't shit gonna happen with you, me and Daddy Jr." I said as I sat up, only to be pushed back down with gentle but firm hands. Lowering his mouth to my ear, A frisson of anxious excitement ripped right through me.

"Yes you will, Mami." He said just as calmly. "You've been dying for me for years, here's what you've wanted." My heart. My heart was already hurting from how fast and hard it was beating under my chest. I wanted to speak the fuck up and tell him hell no but my curiosity knows no damn bounds and he knows that too.

Coiling my arms securely around his neck, nearly pressed chest to chest, we were entangled in a warm embrace. His lips on my neck, gladly marking me as his and I didn't have a single care in the world. One of his hands slid down my body, toying with the tight rope and following along the pattern which ultimately led his hand to the valley between my legs. Caressing me through the probably now drenched fabric of my thong, I slithered a hand under his chin and pushed it up so I could have his lips on mine to distract me from the real action that was going on.

Pulling at the thin lining of my thong, he snuck his hand underneath, leaving no part of me untouched and I was on the verge from shaking. He hasn't even done much and already my body's acting like a marathon of goodness had gone on. Letting go of him, I snaked off my thong and threw it anywhere but here. With the complete freedom from clothing, the both of us completely naked and pressed to each other, I started grinding into hand, I was getting frustrated with his minimal teasing and he clearly knew that based on his chuckle.

Suddenly pulling away from me, I laid here looking back at him confused... "Nigga get your Daddy havin' ass back over here, oh hell fucking no. You're not about to have me like this and then stop. Better come finish what you started before I make it my life goal to make sure you're forever cursed with blue balls-" He grabbed the crop and I just got the hardest crack across the side of my ass from it. It shut me up real fast and it hurt but the fucked up part was the sole fact I really enjoyed that.

"Hush up and flip over onto your stomach, Mami." He instructed and I shook my head. "No? I didn't give you the option to object." He said as he dragged the end of the crop along the outer side of my thigh, lightly tapping my ass where he previously hit, not once but two times before a final hard one that stung my poor ass and I finally flipped over. He began to do something to the rope that was across my back, it didn't feel like he was untying it but I think he was adding more? I don't know but he grabbed the back of my collar and pulled me back up so now I was on my knees.

"Can I at least ask what in the hell you're doing?" I asked.

"I was going to do something but I'm gonna hold off on it." He said. Well since he has a change of plans, so do I.

Pulling him down onto the bed, it was my turn to have my fun. I figured he was going to put up a fight but instead he just laid there... Good. Wrapping my hand around his more than lovely prize, I was feeling slightly overwhelmed with what I had to work with but I'm not one to shy away from a challenge. Taking my tongue, I dragged it up his length to get some kind of slip so I could stroke it with my hands.

Placing my lips around the tip, I tried to put as much as I could in my mouth. Hand hand bunching up my curls as I could feel his dick becoming more hard. Even the single thick vein that ran underneath could be felt as I ran my hand along his shaft and this excited me a lot more than I anticipated it would. Looking up at him with a decent amount of his dick in my mouth, he was completely laid back and the groan that escaped that man's mouth had me nearly gone.

"Mami if you keep doin' that I'm gonna bus-" I stopped instantly and dropping the pipe. No no no, I want those strokes. He got up and pulled me by my legs over to the edge of the bed, I fell flat on my back and watched him part my legs, grabbing onto my waist. "Relax." He said as he pushed himself into me... Tonight was the night where I managed to be a virgin again because sweet fuck. "You want me to wait-" I shook my head 'no'.

Pulling back out of me, he started again with another stroke. Starting out slow but when he started to pick up the pace, not crazy fast or anything but enough to have made a difference, the force behind his strokes also increased. I completely understand why Amber needed to go to the doctor to get checked out... Good lord.

"Fuck Trell!" I screamed as he had me bent over the dresser. The bed got old real quick, so he moved me to the dresser. The entire piece of furniture shook when he'd ram back into me. Dresser drawers were easing their way out and one small one even managed to shake its way out of the dresser and onto the floor. The mirror that was attached to the back of dresser, I looked up at it to see him grabbing onto the rope, using it to balance himself and he was fucking me senseless.

Every last part of my body was stiff from all this tension building up. He didn't stop to let me relax, instead drilling more into me. My walls must have been squeezing the life out of his dick at this point, but it was like something snapped in me. I had this explosion of pleasure that had me plop down onto the dressed completely weak. I might as well have just died but my cooch ached with pulsations. He must finally stopped and just rested on my back, both of us panting- him especially. Breathing hard like a damn horse but boy was I relaxed. A small smile on my face as he reached forward to kiss my cheek. Didn't even notice till just this second that he was still in me, only reason it clicked to me was because I could feel his warm cum oozing down my inner thigh.

"Come on, let's take a shower." He breathed out as he got off of me, completely pulling out but I was too tired. I can't move, my legs are weak as fuck and he can whip me with the crop all he wants but I'm not moving. He may not have heard my thoughts but he did scoop me up, bridal style at that and I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck... Ultimately failing so I just laid here till he set me down on the edge of the tub to go start the shower.

~Trey P.O.V.~
~The Next Morning~

I woke up to find my ear still hurting from when Mom pulled the life out of it and from when she yelled right into my eardrum. She's just mad she knows I'm right, I love her and all as my Mom but damn, lay off my life. Isabella's got another one comin', oh how little she knows about who she's dealing with.

Contrary to what everyone says, instead of staying the night with Honey, I went over to Trina's house since she didn't work a late shift. Boy did she have attitude with me, for what? I don't even know but the attitude was there and I did my best to just ignore it.

"Good mornin'." I said when I walked into the kitchen to find her cooking something at the stove. "You still moody or nah?"

"I'm fine." She said. "You want anything for breakfast?"

"Just an explanation for why you got an attitude? I swear I can never please you. You complain I don't spend time with you, yet when I do you've got your attitude. I'm just not gonna come around till you lose it." She turned off the stove and turned around, looking at me less than amused with what she just had to hear come out of my mouth.

"Well then you might as well stop coming around altogether." She said with a shrug. "You've been more distant, that's not like you. What happened to flirty texts to wake up to or end the night with? What happened to the Trey who liked to sit on the couch and talk about life? You've completely shut me out and keeping things to yourself. Not to mention blowing me off for Breezy ever since Yvonne moved out of his place."

"You're the one who's closed me out. Saying I can't drop by your work anymore and then you always choosing to go to work over comin' home to hang out. I know you're about your paper but damn."

"Because I don't like the way my co-workers ogle over you like you're some kind of fancy new toy. I figured I might as well work more since you were- oh wait, you weren't working more because you were with Breezy-"

"You know what, Trina. Is what we have even a happy relationship? The more I look into it, the more unhappy I am. I don't like my girl stripping in front of other niggas and you don't like ya boy in his gang because it's dangerous. We were better off as best friends." I thought she would have whole heartedly agree with me but instead it seemed like I just broke her heart with my words. "You're not gonna sit here and tell me that you thought what we have was going anywhere good. It's just a bunch of arguments."

"That's great to know that you're so quick to just throw in the towel. No relationship is perfect and this is just-"

"Trina, one of us has to give or we both do and we know neither of us is the type to do that. You think you're in the right and I think I'm in the right even though we're both clearly in the wrong."

"And just like that, I became what I warned you I didn't want to become. Another ex under your belt, just another trophy to show who's had the title of your girlfriend. You must be so happy about that, huh? Be sure to tell Honey I said Hi. Brie was right, if Honey is ever in the picture, everyone else becomes second in your world." She said before taking the pan off the stove and sliding the french toast onto the plate.

"None of that is true. I don't like having another ex but we don't work as a couple like I thought we would. We're too stubborn for each other and it isn't fair to neither of us. I'm not even going to go into the topic of Honey but what Brie said isn't true either. I cheated on Brie with Honey, I didn't cheat on you with Honey. She was just an open ear for me to talk to."

"I don't even want to hear it. Go to her and talk to her about this if you want. Goodbye Trey." It wasn't even worth trying to explain myself since she wasn't gonna listen. I pulled my keys out of my pocket, along with my phone and headed out of her place feeling like complete shit.

That's the thing, Honey and I were not sneaking around for sex or anything like that. There was no feelings involved, we were just friends who needed someone from outside our circle of life problems to talk to. What was so bad about that? Yeah Honey's an ex but before she was an ex, she was the closest female friend I had aside from Nicole. Maybe I need time to work on myself before getting into a relationship and maybe in the future Trina and I can try again. There's defiantly love for her without a doubt but I was too anxious for this relationship and we were both more focused on other things than each other I guess.

I ended up driving to Mom and Dad's house because I knew Mom was probably going to be overjoyed to hear Trina and I are done. Plus, I needed a laugh from LJ, maybe she'll let me take him to get ice cream. I never have problems with him like they do.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out as I walked inside the house. Ivanna's backpack wasn't near the door so she's at school, which more likely means LJ's at school too. Dammit. "Where y'all at?" Their bedroom door opened and Mom came downstairs still tying her usual purple silk robe closed. "Really?"

"LJ was asleep and Ivanna was at school, we had time but now you're here." Mom said. "Why are you here? You never come over before noon." She continued to say as she followed me over to the living room. I'm sitting in Dad's chair, I don't care. "What's wrong? You look like a glum plum."

"I'm a single pringle as well as a glum plum. Trina and I broke up not even an hour ago and I came here to see if I could take LJ out for some ice cream." The look on Mom's face said it all. "Don't say it-"

"I told you she wasn't the one for you. You like to think I don't know you but I know my kids better than they know themselves." Want an award for that? A cookie on the side? Good for you Mom. "The beauty of this is now you don't have to worry about a significant other, enjoy your freedom."

"The only plus side is my freedom. Where's the old man at? Taking him awfully longer to get out of bed than usual." I said loud enough for him to be able to hear from upstairs. "So what about LJ?"

"Take him. Just tire him out before bringing him back home. I'm not dealing with his sugar rush and Ivanna will probably be in a cast if you bring him back on his sugar rush. I'm going to get him up and get him dressed. I'll be back down in a few." She said and I nodded my head in response. Grabbing my phone a second time, I went to my KIK chat to talk to my niggas real quick.

-Me: What's everyone doing next weekend?

-OohShitItsTy: Nothin' unless Tilly Beans drops by, why?

-HotAsAugust: Nothin'

-NBGSexiestThug: Bruh you and I are automatically doin' somethin', idgnf

-Me: We're headed down to Compton. We're stayin' at Tilly Beans' crib and we need to let the twins know. I got some business to handle and I might need some trigger havin' ass niggas with me. Y'all in? (We can't let old man and his crew know)

-NBGSexiestThug: I'm already game, how long we goin'?

-OohShitItsTy: We staying in Wifey's house?😍

-NBGSexiestThug: Ty, calm yourself with that emoji. You're stayin' at a motel with your whipped ass

-HotAsAugust: If 🍐is can take care of Poontang for me then yee, I'll go. Why can't they know?

-Me: Old Man will flip, he'll tell Mom and then she'll bitch at me. It's best I don't tell 'em anythin'. I'm tellin' him we're all goin' to Palm Springs to meet up with some friends from our old high school, he won't even question it

-NBGSexiestThug: I'm in

-HotAsAugust: Same

-OohShitItsTy: Same as well

-HotAsAugust: Breezy, you need a new kik, you're not even in NBG anymore, tf💀

-NBGSexiestThug: Still the sexiest thug without even havin' to be in NBG😛 

I left out of that chat to hit up Tilly Beans real quick. I need to make sure I can get her keys and then it's to figure out what to do when we're in Compton. I'm sure once word gets out that the six of us are alone in Compton, Drake will be right there to take the bait. It's a quick kill and then I don't have him hangin' in the back of my consócios.

***

LJ was sitting in his chair eating his ice cream like a good lil' nigga. I let him get coffee with a shit ton of sprinkles, m&m's and kit kat chunks. He was happy and I was content with my mint chocolate chip... drizzled on chocolate syrup of course.

"What are you up to now?" Nicole asked with a small laugh as she walked up and gave me a hug before taking a seat next to me. "Hi LJ."

"Hi Wicole." He said with a mouthful of ice cream. He even managed to get some on the tip of his nose, he tried to look at it making himself go crosseyed with got me to laugh.

"You and I got a history together, we both know that right?" I said.

"Yeah and our history involved us always getting trouble."

"Which was the best part. You currently dislike Isabella and as do I because I know her ass is who told Trina about Honey." I know it was her, I fucking know it because there is no other way that Trina would have learned about Honey and Isabella is petty enough.

"You're just mad because someone finally played you at your own game-"

"Which is all the more reason to get back at her ass. You as a female have the perfect advantage for what my scheme is- actually I have two schemes but one might not be the best idea."

"Let me head 'em."

"You and Vanessa are females right?"

"Well, last time I checked I was female and I'm sure Vanessa is too." Kay smartass. "Why?"

"You or Vanessa could completely toy with Tavian if we get him in on it. I know deep down Isabella still in love with the kid, I was thinkin' with you, I could talk Tavian into 'dating' you and then proposing like I know Isabella desperately wanted him to do. Obviously it wouldn't be legit because he'd be in on it and I clearly can't pull that off, Breezy's not bi or gay so he can't-" I said which got her laughing. Yeah, this is gonna be the new ongoing family joke; Breezy's sexuality. "-What'chu say? We tell LD about this too so he knows it's not legit."

"Can I have some time to think about it? I personally think it would have been hilarious if Breezy had done this since he's her eye candy but he'll throw a tantrum if we tell him." No kidding.

"Just think about it, but know I'm on your side of this whole drama fest." I offered her a spoonful of my ice cream and she smiled, taking the spoonful before handing me back the empty spoon.

"You're so wrong for all the stupid shit you do to your cousins, you know that right?"

"I could do far worse- bruh, I got a second plan to go with this if you agree. Like I said, just let me know as soon as you come to a decision. Playing with Isabella's mind is almost too easy and she's gullible enough."

"They have a special place for people like you."

"They got a special place just for T-Money and that place is a giant room of endless raining money that I get to roll around in. Can't wait to get to that place but till then, I'm enjoying my title of Petty The Sipper." I said as I scooped up another spoonful of ice cream.

Compton and Isabella both share one thing in common at this point: They don't know what's coming along with my presence.

_______________________________

There are so many point of views I want to cover but boy is it hard to fit them all in. I'm trying though😈. (11,138 words, Ahhh! *G Squeal*)

Might be changing my username again, not a 100% sure but here's the little notice about it in case I do decide to. 👽

Hope Y'all Enjoyed🙈

Excuse Any Spelling / Grammatical Errors🙉

Especially Tell Me What Y'all Think🙊

Comment and Vote☺️

G. Productions™💯✔️
The.Coo'.Moo.Prod™💯✔️
G's.World.Take.Over™💯✔️
Balloon.Incorporated.™💯✔️
My.Hoes.Are.Tagged.™💯✔️
No.Chill.Corporations™💯✔️
Sugar.Tits.Corporates™💯✔️
G.Topia.Is.Real.As.Fuck™💯✔️
Thee.Head.Hoodlum.Co™💯✔️
Chef.Kirbarde.Institutions™💯✔️
Trust.No.Bitch.Enterprise™💯✔️
Queen.Of.Petty.Industries™💯✔️
Puff.Daddy.G.International™💯✔️
Mrs.Bake.Away.Yo.Bullshit™💯✔️
Secretly.A.Mermaid.Nation™💯✔️
None.Of.G's.Business.Winery™💯✔️
Declaration.Of.My.Nonsense™💯✔️

YouTube: Ajalae Simmons
Ask.Fm: MGHoodnificent

Keep It Gangsta My Hoodlums😘

Miss_Gangstalicious💖💕💎
Miss_Hoodnificent💖💕💎
Yanna Bear💖💕💎
A.Simmons💖💕💎
Sugar Tits💖💕💎
Miss G💖💕💎
G💖💕💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 6.8K 16
This is the early child hood of the infamous Varo from the "Thug Love" Series. Go through the flashback of his childhood and how he proved to be; Oak...
Redemption By Miss G

Teen Fiction

851K 22.9K 40
This is the book that follows "Redrum" and the 7th book in my "Thug Love Series". The Order Is On My Profile Description and I hope you enjoy what th...
83.5K 2.8K 9
Why not a short story about the thug couple, Varo and Sweet Cheeks from my "Thug Love Series". Follow the short insight of their relationship and how...
2.1K 193 5
I promise it'll be worth the read and votes y'all😮‍💨!!