Hogwarts with the Marauders (...

Por sea_penguin

Robyn Caedem was born into a noble house of Slytherin. What happens when she meets the Marauders? What happe... Más

The Hogwarts Express (year one)
The Sorting Hat
Unpleasant Breakfast
Meeting Professor Slughorn
The pain and the best prank
The Awesome Halloween Prank
Christmas break is here!
Summer part 1

End of year one

89 4 4
Por sea_penguin

Remus is a werewolf, that would explain why he would leave once a month, and why he looks sick for an entire week before, he is supposed to change on a full moon... And it also explains his love for chocolate, because it makes everyone feel better no matter what has happened. I'm not going to tell him that I know, because I want him to be able to trust us himself, or if I get too worried, I might tell him I know, but I'm hoping that never happens because I want him to tell us. Anyway, it is only Sirius and I left from our group of friends. And we have so much planned for the holidays. Since we can't go to Hogsmeade until the third year, we had to improvise, and since we started here in September, I have learned how to use the potions room, for cooking. So I made him some muggle chocolate, which I hope he liked. If you're wondering, why do you use the potions room for cooking, when you could have probably just found a kitchen if the school even had a kitchen. Well, it all started after a potions class, with Professor Slughorn, I had already finished the potion that we were assigned to make, and I was reading a book, about cooking, that I had borrowed from the library. I guess, I got too caught up in the book, that I didn't notice the class was over, and everyone had left until Slughorn came over to me and asked if I was okay. That's when I asked if I could use his classroom, to try out some of the recipes from the book. I ended up loving it, and have secretly been doing it once a week ever since. If my mom knew about me cooking the muggle way, she would most likely have my head, or she would find a way to kill me painfully. She might even use the cruciatus curse on me, even though that is very illegal. So that is how I started cooking, and I prefer the muggle way better than the wizard way because you get to have more fun, and you get to enjoy it more. The two of us are sitting in the common room and playing some wizards chess when I get an idea. "Oh Sirius, do you know what we should try someday?" I asked him in full excitement in my voice, probably sounding like a little kid. "No, what should we one day try playing?" He asked like he was talking to a child. I glared at him playfully but answered none the less. "We should try playing muggle chess. But then we would have to move them ourselves. Never mind." He just laughed. 

Sirius' pov:

 She amuses me every day. She will always at some point of the day, if not more often, have a discussion for herself out loud. And then, when you think she has made up her mind, she changes it again, most likely because she thinks that it's going to be too much work."You can do homework two weeks in advance, but you don't want to move a few chess pieces, by yourself?" I asked with humor, and in some way mocking her. "Well, I don't always do homework, and when I do, I usually go into the zone, then I don't stop until I finished whatever I started doing. But, when I'm not in the zone, I am usually a very lazy person." She sassed back at me. I couldn't reply to that, so instead, we continued our game. I have no idea, how she does it, but she somehow always beats you at chess. No matter how good you are, for all I know, you could be some master at wizard's chess, and she will still beat you. She and Remus play very often, and she crushes him every single time. And when she does, she will smile, like if she won the lottery. So, if you haven't guessed it already, she won against me, but I'm not mad, because I got to see that smile. No matter how shitty your day has been, you can see that smile, and you will automatically feel better.  "Well, master of wizards chess, what do you want to do now? We can go prank Mr. Filch, or ask Peeves if he is up to something. Or, if you want, we can explore the Castle?" When I said something about exploring the Castle, her eyes lit up. "Oh, Oh, can we explore the Castle please??" She pulled out the classical puppy eyes, and I was too late to turn away. I don't know how, but she has mastered the puppy eyes look, and if you don't turn away fast enough, you can't say no. I nodded, in amusement. So, that's exactly what we did, and we agreed that if we found some awesome rooms, that we would have to tell the others. 

Robyn's Pov:

 When Sirius and I explored the Castle, we ended up finding a picture of a bowl of fruit. And for some reason, we had the urge to tickle the pear, because I don't like pears, I don't really have an answer as to why I don't like pears, I just do not like them. Suddenly a handle showed up. We ended up going inside, after a small discussion about who should open it, I ended up having to open the door. Inside was a massive kitchen, bigger than any kitchen I had ever seen. Out of nowhere, loads of house-elves showed up and asked us if we wanted anything. We said yes to hot chocolate, and ended up staying there for a while, and getting to know some of the elves. Growing up, I always treated our house elves, with respect, but my parents never did, and I could never understand why because they are such nice creatures. No matter what you ask for, they will get it for you, and I find that very sweet and very helpful, when you are in need for something that is far away, you can ask them, if they can go get it for you. I hope that one day, I will be able to change what all wizards think about elves. 

That was a couple of months ago, and the rest of the boys are back, and so is the rest of the school, that was away for the Holidays. Sirius ended up loving the chocolate and swore that he would keep it away from Remus and would very often ask if I could make more. We have started the second semester, and the professors still like that I hand in all the assignments earlier than they are supposed to. And like I predicted at the start of the year, the teachers expect a bit too much of me, but I don't mind. Like the other day, Professor McGonagall asked me if I could change a desk into a pig, and without even thinking about it, I took my wand and did the spell. It was perfect, and McGonagall was very impressed. And on the way back to the common room, after the class, I was asked by the boys, how I did it. All I said, was that it came naturally for me. I have always functioned like that. When I was a kid, Greg would very often ask if I had a photographic memory, but to this day, I have no idea. The boys have asked me the same question, but I have no answer for them because I don't know. Whenever Greg would mention it to our mother, she would just scoff in disbelief, because she wouldn't believe us. I hope that when I move in with Greg, we will be able to test it then. 

*Time skip*

The year is almost over, and Remus has still not told us that he is a werewolf. If he still hasn't told us, by the end of the year, I will ask him about it. Even though I really don't want to do it. When we come back from our summer holidays, I will ask him about it then, maybe he will tell us by then.

 I have decided that I will tell the boys tonight about my past, I think that they deserve to know, they know Siruis'past. They have the right to know mine, since they are my friends, and the best friends I have ever had. I am very nervous and I have no idea why I just am. Sirius knows that I want to tell them, he was the one to convince me, he said that they deserved to know before the first year was over. I agreed. I decided that I would tell them, after supper, and we are in their dormitory. That way, we have privacy, and everyone else in Gryffindor is doing something other than wondering where we are. During supper, the boys talk about random things, absolutely everything that comes to mind. Supper is over, and I am more nervous than I was earlier. What if they don't believe, what I'm about to tell them? No, I can't think like that, I have to stay positive. We were on our way to the common room, and we were laughing at a joke that James just told us, even though I don't really understand it, I just join them. But, Sirius knows me better than the rest, so he knows when I am pretending. So he just smiled at me knowingly. Someone in front of us said the password for the portrait that was hiding our common room, and the Gryffindors piled inside, probably eager to talk to their friends about classes and whatever it is that they talk about. I just noticed that I have not been talking to Lilly and the other people in my dorm in a long time, maybe I should do that soon. Remus was the one that led our little group up to their dormitory. Opening the door, the boys each went to their bed, and took their pillows and duvet and brought them to the middle of the room, where I had already conjured up some. We were planning our next big prank and were thinking about doing it at the last feast at Hogwarts this year. Suddenly after talking for some time, Sirius gave me a look, telling me with just that look, that I have to tell them now. "Guys, I have something I have to tell you. And this is really hard for me to say, so I would like that you do not interrupt me." They nodded encouragingly. "So, ever since I can remember, my father was never really at home, he was always traveling because of work, so that left Greg, my mother and myself. My mother is your typical pureblood, loves punishment, loathes those who are not pureblood. But, I always thought that was wrong. And in her eyes, Greg could do no wrong, but myself, I did apparently everything wrong. I remember this one moment particular, I had just lost my second tooth, and I was so proud, at the time, I was in my room, because I have a mirror there, and I was looking at the gap between some teeth. Suddenly my mother comes in, she was angry at me for stealing the last cookie, I could not understand, why she would be so angry for something so little as stealing a cookie, but she was. I was crying because I was scared of what she would do. She ended up locking me up in my room for seven days, without any water or food. When she came inside on the last day, I was lying on my bed, I was dehydrated, and I was too tired to even move. Ever since that week, that was the punishment she would use if I did something she didn't like." By now there were tears in my eyes, and I could see there were tears in their eyes. Remus was the one closest to me, so he gave me a hug, and so came James, then Peter. Sirius didn't give me a hug before the others let me go. "I'm proud of you for telling them." He whispered in my ear, only myself hearing what he had said. "Robyn, you are the bravest person I have ever met, and I mean it. If you can survive a woman like that, then you can survive anything." James said, sounding proud for some reason. "James, why do you sound so proud?" Remus started laughing like I had said something funny, which I probably had at least to them. "Robyn, you are like a little sister to us, and we will protect you, just like a big brother should do," James said, once again with proudness in his voice. Remus nodding in agreement. After that said, we ended up talking the night away, and we all ended up sleeping on the floor. 

Well, the first year at Hogwarts is soon over, we only have one more full day here, which is tomorrow and it's sad to think that it will all be over soon. Lily and I ended up talking one night, a night that I actually came to our dorm when she was awake, and we ended up agreeing to do homework together, but she only does a few days worth of homework, whereas I do a few weeks ahead of homework, maybe I do more, I don't know. Remus has still not told us, so my plan about asking him when we come back will end up happening. *sad face* We are now planning our end of the year prank, and it will be awesome. Maybe not as awesome as our Halloween prank, but it's right under it. We are doing the last details, checking if we have everything that we need to pull off the best end of the year prank, which will make us legends. And tonight when everyone is sleeping, we are going to sneak down, just like we did on our Halloween prank, to set everything up. I just got a crazy idea, or maybe not crazy, but still an idea. While the boys were looking at what we had for the prank, I went over to Remus' nightstand, to sneakily take some of his chocolate stashes, and I already know that he will hide it away with something, that will not look suspicious. So I opened the little cupboard on the bottom and took out my wand, cast a little spell that would reveal all the chocolate that was hidden. I brought it back to the boys, Remus looking very mad, but at the same time like a little child, that was taken their candy away from him, it was very cute. But not as cute as Sirius is when he is thinking about something. Which happens to be very often. Anyway, it was like we all needed the energy that the chocolate provided us because we worked more efficiently than we had ever done when planning a prank. We ended up planning the exact time on when everything would go off even. 

We all ended up sleeping on the floor again, like every time we planned a prank because we went all out. Like we did on the Halloween prank, we set an alarm for when we would set everything up, in the Great Hall. I really hate when we decide to set up our pranks in the middle of the night because that means that I do not get my sleep, and I love to sleep, that and ice cream. No One gets to take my ice cream away from me, the boys discovered that very early in our friendship, Peter ended up in the Hospital Wing, because I might have broken his arm. Anyway, we were talking about how much I hated missing sleep, and I have lost a lot of it, this year, because of pranks. Next year I am putting my foot down when it comes to setting up our pranks in the middle of the night.

The alarm went off, and the boys got up like they had no trouble getting up in the middle of the night. While they were getting all the items that we needed in a bag, I was using that time to wake up, but that didn't work. I ended up walking down to the Great Hall like a zombie, not my finest moment, but that's how it was.

We got down without any problems and set everything up without any interruptions, which is exactly what we had hoped for. On our way back to the common room, I almost fell over, because I was so tired, but something very unexpected happened. Sirius picked me up, like I weighed nothing, and carried me the rest of the way. I guess I fell asleep, because the next thing I knew, we were in their dorm, and Sirius was putting me on the mattress, that I always slept on, when I was here. Someone must have conjured that up, without me knowing, but when my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

Today is the last day of classes, also the last day of school, because tomorrow everyone will be going on to the Hogwarts Express, to go home for the summer holiday. I am wondering what will happen when I get home because I haven't really talked to Greg about the living arrangements. I might have to live with my mother for the first few weeks until Greg has gotten himself an apartment, or maybe he has gotten one. I'm not really sure. I'll have to look for him on the train tomorrow. Anyway, I am hoping that all the professors will not have any normal classes today, because it is the last day, and it would be pretty boring, if we had the normal, right before we left. As I am thinking this, the boys and myself are on our way to breakfast, but since we were up last night and working on the prank that is supposed to go live tonight at the last dinner here until after the summer vacation, I am so tired, that I most likely look like a zombie again, or something even worse. The boys, on the other hand, wanted to have breakfast, so I didn't have time to make myself look at least decent, no, food was more important.  On the way down to the great hall, we were stopped by some Slytherins, who were not going to move, until someone did something about it. I stepped forward, trying to save the day, more like I was starting to get hungry, and that basically means that I am going to get cranky very soon. Sirius tried to stop me, but when he saw the look in my eyes, he let go of me. I turned towards the boys from Slytherin and it looked like they were scared of me for some reason, but I was too hungry to even care. "Why don't you boys and girls, move out of the way so that I can get some food, and then get this last day over with, so that summer can start?" I asked them, but with a threatening voice. Even though I had that voice, they still didn't move out of the way, but I just smiled, like it was not a problem, but not just any smile, the famous Caedem smile, that only my family can pull off, and the smile that everyone fears, I think that the only one who doesn't fear the smile is most likely The Dark Lord, but that's a different story. After looking at the Slytherins for a few minutes with the smile, they started walking away in fear of being too uncomfortable. I was happy enough to start skipping, the rest of the way to the great hall and because I started doing that, I was the first to arrive for breakfast out of the gang. When the boys arrived, they looked impressed, guess I'm not the girl they thought I was, or maybe I have impressed them even more, with my mad skills. I'm hoping for the latter.

The rest of the day went as I wished, the professors had us do awesome spells and potions. I am guessing that they are also ready for vacation, just as much as us students are. Do professors even have summer vacation or do they have to prepare for the next year? Anyway, I don't have to worry about that, moving on. The day has flown by, and it is soon time for the last dinner here before we come back after the summer. And I am in my dorm, packing my clothes and books into my trunk. Hoping that I will soon find out if I am staying with my mother, or if Greg has found a place for us to live. I am almost finished packing, when Lily comes into our dorm, telling me that it is almost time for dinner, and that's when I realize that I am very hungry, and I just remembered, I didn't eat lunch. I guess, that I will have to continue packing after the end of the year feast. Getting up from the floor, I followed Lily downstairs to the common room, where there was no one left, I'm guessing we are the only ones left. I did something, that I don't really do that often, which I will have to change next year, which was walking with Lily down to the great hall. We ended up talking about our summer plans, Lily was going to France with her parents. They were going to explore the country, meaning that they were going to live as real tourists, walking around, taking pictures of everything that they see. I just said that I didn't know, what my summer would be like because, in all honesty, my summer can end up being great, one that I won't forget, or it can end up being the worst.

We arrived at the Great Hall, and it was packed, and dinner wasn't starting for another ten minutes. I'm guessing students can't wait to see their families, and have time to relax, maybe even see friends who don't go to Hogwarts. I sat down with Sirius, Remus, James, and Peter, whilst Lily sat down with her friends, who I think is actually my dorm mates, but I don't really care about that now, I can think about that next year. The only thing that I can really care about now, is the awesome prank that is soon about to go off. Whilst waiting for the feast speech, that Dumbledore gives, I talked to the boys, we ended up talking about summer plans, and I told them, what I told Lily, except, I told them why I was feeling like I did. Dumbledore cut us off, when he stepped up to his podium, expecting to give us a speech, but instead, lots of fireworks went off. The fireworks came in all shapes and sizes. We expected that at least one professor, would be mad, but they only smiled. When the last firework had disposed of itself, Dumbledore started clapping, which was very unexpected, and soon the whole school joined in, I even think that some ghosts clapped, even Slytherins were clapping. Peeves was looking proud, to some people, it might have looked like he had come up with this idea, but he was secretly looking at us, and the headmaster was looking at us knowingly, and it didn't come as a shock to me, because he is one of the greatest wizards of our time.

After Dumbledore had given his speech, everyone ate, like there was no tomorrow. Also, the whole hall was in complete chatter, everyone was talking and it was quite loud, but surprisingly it was not annoying.  When dinner was over, everyone went up to their common rooms, most likely to pack or to go to sleep. I was one of the people going to go pack, but Greg decided that now was the time to talk about the summer holiday. The boys were standing behind me, waiting for him to say something, and I was too, until he said, that he wanted to talk to me alone, and that never goes well, but I'm hoping that in this case, it will go well. He took me to the side. "Sis, I talked to some people who sell apartments, and they have one available for us, and it's in Godric's Hollow. And if I'm not mistaken, that's where I believe your friend Potter has a resident. I haven't put my name on the lease just yet, because I wanted to talk to you first. So, do you want me to get it?" He looked at me expectantly. I thought for a few minutes, going through every pro and con, and so far I could only think of the pros. "I think that you should call the person, and tell them that we are taking the apartment." He sighed from, what I think is a relief. With that said, I went back to my friends, and he went to his common room.

On the way back to our own common room, I smiled, I don't really know why, but I have a feeling it has something to do with the fact that I never have to see my mother ever again unless I really have to. The boys were looking at me weirdly like I had three heads, or like I had to be put away at st. Mungo's for being mentally unstable, okay, maybe I went too far on that one. I wanted to tell them, but I wanted it to be a surprise because I'm guessing that at some point this summer, we will all be invited to James' house, and then I can surprise my friends.

The fat lady gave us permission to enter after we said the password, the feeling of happiness surrounded us when you enter the common room. I went up to my dorm, to finish packing, but as always someone has to stop me. This time it was Remus, which surprised me because I thought he would let me pack, but no, that didn't happen. I looked at him annoyed. Almost giving him the Caedem look. Seeing the look, he let me go, probably thinking that if he didn't let me go soon, he would get the full look, which is very true.

After spending an hour packing the rest, except for a few things, that I would have to pack tomorrow, I was finished. I had everything ready for tomorrow, so I think I will pop over to the boys, and apologies, see if they forgive me, for being so rude to them when they were only trying to be nice. On my way to their dorm, I was stopped by someone, looking up I saw that it was Alice, who lives in mine and Lilly's dorm. She only wanted me to know that they were going to go to sleep. Finally coming to the boy's dorm, I walked in, knowing that at this time, they would have either changed into sleepwear, or they would still be wearing their school uniform.

I walked inside, looking down on my feet like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I heard some movement, and suddenly I was in a hug, looking up, I saw that all the boys were in the hug. "Hey, why were you looking at your shoes, like it was the most interesting thing in the world?" I heard Sirius ask me, and I thought for a moment, that the answer was obvious, but apparently it was not. "Because, I thought that you guys would be mad at me, because I went up to my dorm, without explaining why, and I only went so that I could pack my trunk." Suddenly I felt a tear fall down my cheek, I quickly wiped it away, before any of the boys saw it, but there was one boy in the room who saw it, and that was, of course, Sirius, who apparently notices everything when it comes to me at least. He gave me another hug, whilst whispering in my ear, that I had nothing to worry about. After that, we all ended up talking the night away, and before we knew it, it was the next morning.

I quickly told the boys, that I was going to change, and get ready, and that I would meet them in the common room. I went to my dorm, expecting the girls to still be asleep, but that was not the case. They were packing, and panicking, trying to find everything. After some time, watching them I finally made my way towards the bathroom, with the clothes that I picked out yesterday, and my toiletries.

I did my daily routine and put the rest of my belongings into my trunk, then I went down to the common room. Where the boys were already standing, we then went down to the Great Hall, to eat breakfast.

After breakfast, everyone at the school, went down to the train station in Hogsmeade, to go home for the summer. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

91.4K 2.2K 32
I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. In front of the others, especially in front of Remus and Sirius, I had to pretend like I was okay. But I wasn'...
182 0 23
Lily Evans gets a second change in life to change her past and therefor the future of all those around her. The 22-year year old woman trapped in the...
280 4 7
in which a pureblood witch with a far greater destiny than she's aware of runs from the sacred 28 at the beginning of her fifth year and makes unlike...
864K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...