Meeting Professor Slughorn

After Sirus and I caught up to the others, we simply kept quiet, not saying anything. Me, because I was afraid I would cry again and Sirus I guess because he didn't want to say something about it. We all walked down to the dungeon and walked to the potions room, which was our first lesson of the day. Where I saw that we were the first to arrive, so I sat down on one of the tables in the front, where Sirus joined me, followed by James, Peter, and Remus. A little while later, I saw Professor Slughorn come in, and he was smiling. He then went to his desk and started writing on the board. Cure for Boils is what he wrote on the board. So I started getting my ingredients, cauldron and looking for the recipe in the potions book.
After a little while, students started piling in the classroom, getting their things together and preparing themselves for the lesson. To my right I heard movement, so when I turned my head I saw that Sirius was smiling at me, but I did not acknowledge that smile from him, I just turned towards the front, and was just praying that this day would soon be over, so I could crawl into a black hole. 

I figured out, that potions class is really fun, and professor Slughorn really likes me. I was the first one to finish my Cure for Boils, so I put some in a vile and delivered it to his desk. The lesson was not over yet, so I started writing an essay on how I made the potion and what it is used for.
When the lesson was over, I was fast to get out of there and get to the next lesson, which was Herbology, with professor Sprout. I have no clue as to what we are going to do in her lesson, but I'm hoping that it will be fun! Walking to the greenhouses, I saw my brother, he looked at me with hateful eyes, so I ran from there, even though there is no running in the halls. I was the first student to arrive, so I just waited.
When the class was almost about to begin, everyone started piling in. And just like in potions, Sirius stood beside me. Professor Sprout came in and told us that we all had to put on earmuffs and that she would explain why afterward. Everyone then proceeded to put on a pair of earmuffs. She then told us how to pull out a mandrake and then put it into a different pot, and to fill that with soil. In front of us stood two pots, one with mandrakes and the other empty, so we proceeded with switching them.
After everyone had done that, Professor Sprout told us why we have mandrakes and what they are used for.

When the class was over, we all proceeded to the great hall for lunch. The halls were very crowded since almost everyone had lunch, and because of this, there was a small chance of seeing my brother. I was now terrified of my brother, when we were kids, he would always have time for me, no matter what he was doing. And now, that has changed, he hates me, what he did to me earlier will most likely happen again, and it might be like that until he is finished at Hogwarts. Anyway, the great hall entrance was right in front of me, so I made my way over to my friends if I can call them that. I have no idea yet, but I feel a slight connection with Sirus. 

I sensed someone looking at me, looking up I see Sirius looking at me, smiling, I smiled back, and just seeing him smiling to me, made me happy for what seemed like the first time in a very long time. He made me realize that I can master anything that I put my mind to. Sitting down and joining their conversation, was the best distraction ever. So that's what we did, we talked through the entire lunch, not thinking about what was to come. But unfortunately, every good thing has to end, because lunch was now over and we all had a free period, and that meant having to walk up to the common room, to be prepared for the next lesson, which also meant that there might be a chance that I would see Greg again, that was something that I would like to avoid at all costs. I then started to think about what would happen in the Christmas holiday. Will my parents start doing what Greg does? Beating me until I have bruises in places that no one will see. 

I jumped away from that depressing thought and followed the boys up to the common room, where we would most likely plan a prank. And yes, that was what we would most likely do because we want to do something to Snape. He has very greasy hair. I turned back to what the boys were talking about, but then something unexpected happens. I bump into the one person that I do not want to see. Gregoire Caedem. My brother, who this morning had no trouble in taking me away from my friends, and he could do it again if he wanted to. I did the only thing that came to mind, I ran for my life, to the only safe place in school, a place that he could never enter. The common room. I looked behind me and saw that the boys had followed me. Coming to the portrait of the fat lady, I said the password fast, so that she could open the door for the boys and myself. After we had come to the safety, the fat lady shut the door, before anyone could come through. On the other side of the door, I could hear Greg, yelling my name, and that I have to come outside, but I could not move my feet from the spot that I was standing on. My brother, who I had looked up to as a kid, had just followed me to my common room, most likely to finish what he started this morning. 

It was James that realized that I was not moving from my spot, so he took my arms and lead me to the couch that was in front of the fireplace. Sirius was sitting on the floor in front of me, with my hands in his, I thought that he had a smile on his face, but no, he had a look of concern. That was something you barley saw on his face, you only saw happiness and mischievousness. I looked at the rest of the boys and they had the same look on their faces. I thought that I could keep this secret longer, but it seems that will not happen. 

"I have something to tell you guys," I said with almost no courage in my voice and my voice was breaking. They all nodded their heads for me to continue. "This morning, when Greg wanted to talk to me, he started punching my stomach five times. And I'm guessing that he was going to finish that beating before I ran away from him. I have never been so afraid as I was when I bumped into him now." I said with sadness in my voice. After some time, I finally looked up, and all the boys, even Peter had a look of disgust and also like they wanted revenge. I was then shocked by a question that Sirius gave me. "Can you please lift up your shirt, so that we can inspect the damage that he put on you?" He said with determination. I looked to my right and saw James sitting there, and on my left Remus. I turned so that I could put my head on James' lap, and feet on Remus' lap. I then proceeded to lift up my shirt, so they could see, I had not seen it since this morning when there were no bruises yet, but I noticed that when I was doing this, it hurt to move my ribs. My eyes were closed because I could not handle the pain any longer, but I had to face them, so I opened my eyes, to see their reaction. 

Long story, short. Sirius picked me up into his arms, some protesting from me, because of the pain it caused my ribs, and out the door, we went. I had no idea where he was taking me, but the boys were following us. James in the front, to probably open doors for us, Remus and Peter behind us. I closed my eyes once again, this time out of exhaustion. I suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice, saying to put me on a bed. That same voice was saying my last name. "Please call me Robyn, I hate my last name," I said and opened my eyes once again. This time to be met with a lady, who had nurse clothes on, then I realized that the boys had brought me to the hospital wing. She introduced herself as Madame Pomfrey, and that she was going to press my stomach, to see if I had any broken ribs. She gave me a cloth to bite down on, so that my screams could not be heard. After a slight nod from me, Madame Pomfrey proceeded to press down on places that hurt so much, that I wanted to rip the cloth out of my mouth and start cussing, but I did not do that, I just screamed into the cloth instead. 

She had now been pressing my stomach for a long time, so I wanted her to be done so that the boys and I could leave, and go to class. But Madame Pomfrey had other plans.