End of year one

Remus is a werewolf, that would explain why he would leave once a month, and why he looks sick for an entire week before, he is supposed to change on a full moon... And it also explains his love for chocolate, because it makes everyone feel better no matter what has happened. I'm not going to tell him that I know, because I want him to be able to trust us himself, or if I get too worried, I might tell him I know, but I'm hoping that never happens because I want him to tell us. Anyway, it is only Sirius and I left from our group of friends. And we have so much planned for the holidays. Since we can't go to Hogsmeade until the third year, we had to improvise, and since we started here in September, I have learned how to use the potions room, for cooking. So I made him some muggle chocolate, which I hope he liked. If you're wondering, why do you use the potions room for cooking, when you could have probably just found a kitchen if the school even had a kitchen. Well, it all started after a potions class, with Professor Slughorn, I had already finished the potion that we were assigned to make, and I was reading a book, about cooking, that I had borrowed from the library. I guess, I got too caught up in the book, that I didn't notice the class was over, and everyone had left until Slughorn came over to me and asked if I was okay. That's when I asked if I could use his classroom, to try out some of the recipes from the book. I ended up loving it, and have secretly been doing it once a week ever since. If my mom knew about me cooking the muggle way, she would most likely have my head, or she would find a way to kill me painfully. She might even use the cruciatus curse on me, even though that is very illegal. So that is how I started cooking, and I prefer the muggle way better than the wizard way because you get to have more fun, and you get to enjoy it more. The two of us are sitting in the common room and playing some wizards chess when I get an idea. "Oh Sirius, do you know what we should try someday?" I asked him in full excitement in my voice, probably sounding like a little kid. "No, what should we one day try playing?" He asked like he was talking to a child. I glared at him playfully but answered none the less. "We should try playing muggle chess. But then we would have to move them ourselves. Never mind." He just laughed. 

Sirius' pov:

 She amuses me every day. She will always at some point of the day, if not more often, have a discussion for herself out loud. And then, when you think she has made up her mind, she changes it again, most likely because she thinks that it's going to be too much work."You can do homework two weeks in advance, but you don't want to move a few chess pieces, by yourself?" I asked with humor, and in some way mocking her. "Well, I don't always do homework, and when I do, I usually go into the zone, then I don't stop until I finished whatever I started doing. But, when I'm not in the zone, I am usually a very lazy person." She sassed back at me. I couldn't reply to that, so instead, we continued our game. I have no idea, how she does it, but she somehow always beats you at chess. No matter how good you are, for all I know, you could be some master at wizard's chess, and she will still beat you. She and Remus play very often, and she crushes him every single time. And when she does, she will smile, like if she won the lottery. So, if you haven't guessed it already, she won against me, but I'm not mad, because I got to see that smile. No matter how shitty your day has been, you can see that smile, and you will automatically feel better.  "Well, master of wizards chess, what do you want to do now? We can go prank Mr. Filch, or ask Peeves if he is up to something. Or, if you want, we can explore the Castle?" When I said something about exploring the Castle, her eyes lit up. "Oh, Oh, can we explore the Castle please??" She pulled out the classical puppy eyes, and I was too late to turn away. I don't know how, but she has mastered the puppy eyes look, and if you don't turn away fast enough, you can't say no. I nodded, in amusement. So, that's exactly what we did, and we agreed that if we found some awesome rooms, that we would have to tell the others. 

Robyn's Pov:

 When Sirius and I explored the Castle, we ended up finding a picture of a bowl of fruit. And for some reason, we had the urge to tickle the pear, because I don't like pears, I don't really have an answer as to why I don't like pears, I just do not like them. Suddenly a handle showed up. We ended up going inside, after a small discussion about who should open it, I ended up having to open the door. Inside was a massive kitchen, bigger than any kitchen I had ever seen. Out of nowhere, loads of house-elves showed up and asked us if we wanted anything. We said yes to hot chocolate, and ended up staying there for a while, and getting to know some of the elves. Growing up, I always treated our house elves, with respect, but my parents never did, and I could never understand why because they are such nice creatures. No matter what you ask for, they will get it for you, and I find that very sweet and very helpful, when you are in need for something that is far away, you can ask them, if they can go get it for you. I hope that one day, I will be able to change what all wizards think about elves.