Summer part 1

On the train to my new home, I was reading a book about World War 2, and it was very interesting, so interesting, that I didn't even look up from the book, not even when someone asked me questions. This Hitler guy was terrible towards everyone, and I hate him. I know, hate is a very strong word, but if you have heard about this guy, you will know why I hate him. Anyway, for a split second, I looked up from my book and saw that the guys were looking at me. "What? Why are you guys looking at me?" I asked them, slightly scared of the answer. "We wanted to know, why you are so into a book, and not into the amazing conversation that we are having?" James replied, making me laugh, and let out a relieved sigh. "I am reading about the second world war. And it is very interesting." Remus looked at me, like he was jealous of me, for reading a book. "Oh, what do you think about it so far?" Remus asked me, his eyes brightening up at his question. "It is very interesting, have you read anything about it before?" "Yes I have, and I found it very interesting!" " Have you heard about a guy called Hitler?" I asked him, hoping that he had. "Yes I have, and I don't like what he has done." I nod my head, agreeing with him. "I hate him, he was a total idiot and a very mean man." Sirius looked at me shocked after I said that I hate Hitler. "What is is Sirius?" I asked him, wondering why he seemed shocked. " It's just, that I have never heard you say that you hate someone. So it surprised me. And who is this guy that you two are talking about?" I looked down at the mention of who Hitler was. "He was a man who didn't like Jewish people, and he sent people to something called concentration camps, where women and children who weren't able to work to gas chambers, where they were gassed to death, and the men that we're able to work, they were sent to work all day long, and barely got any food. He made their lives a living hell, and he would send soldiers over to other countries and take over. That's why I hate him." After I said that, the boys except for Remus, because he knew about this, we're looking at me shocked. "Wow, I did not expect that," Sirius said. I nodded, knowing what he is probably thinking. After that, the boys continued their previous conversation and I continued reading my book.

Suddenly I was rudely interrupted by reading my book. I looked up at the person, who had interrupted me. It was Sirius. "Yes?" I asked him, very mad that he had stopped me from reading. "We have arrived at Kings Cross. And I think you have a brother who is waiting for you." I smiled at him, thanking him with a smile. That's when I noticed that the two of us were the only ones in the compartment. I picked up my bag from the floor, and put my book inside, then moved over to take my trunk with me, but as I was about to take my trunk down from the shelf above the seats, Sirius grabbed it for me. I thanked him yet again and smiled at him. We then moved towards the exit and tried finding our friends and my brother, surprisingly Greg was with my friends. (Which by the way, surprised me very much). Sirius and I walked towards them, as we got there, we said our goodbyes and wishing each other a happy summer, and we went our separate ways, Sirius went to his family, James to his, Remus to his, and Peter to his, while I followed Greg. Just before we said our goodbyes, we promised that we would talk and see each other. "Greg, how are we going to go home?" He looked at me like he was trying to find the best way to tell me something, making me a bit scared. "We have to go to mom's place first, to get a few things and then we will go to our new home, okay?" He asked me, I thought he was joking at first, but then I realized that he was serious. "Okay, but if she starts to do anything, I am out of there, and I will be waiting for you outside. Is that clear?" I asked him in a way that I have never asked him before, it was vulnerability. He nodded, not wanting to make me more upset than I already was. As that conversation was over, we proceeded towards the place that Greg and I grew up in. The place I refer to as Hell. 

We took the floo network, because it is quicker, and I tend to get a bit sick when someone is apparating side along with me, so taking the floo network was the best option. We arrived in the mother's living room, a place that I used to spend all my time reading all kinds of books, mother probably heard us, and came running down the stairs and was about to greet us, when she saw that I was here. "What are you both doing here, I thought you were going to live on your own?" She asked with venom in her voice. "Mother, we just need a few things, and then we will be on our way!" Greg said, with so much venom, which I have never heard come out of his mouth before. At least not towards our mother. "Hurry up, I do not want you both here!" After my mother said that, she went to a different room. I'm guessing the other living room, where she keeps all her liquor, she does love her alcohol. 

Greg went to get the things that were missing, and we were on our way. We used the floo network again, but this time, we went to the new house. I couldn't wait to see it and also to finally get out of my mother's house. Greg told me to take some floo powder, and then say the name of our house. I did as told, and landed in the most gorgeous and most cozy living room, I have ever been in.