The Awesome Halloween Prank

Getting over the thought about not having my dad around, because that was not what I was supposed to think about. I was supposed to think about how everyone would react to the prank that we set up. I looked back to the boys, and for the first time in a few weeks, I smiled, and not just a fake one that was supposed to convince people that I was fine, but a real smile. The past few weeks, I have been terrified of my brother, waiting to see what his next move would be, but now, I can finally relax, because he is going to stop bullying me and he is going to let me move in with him when this year is finished. Going back to the prank, everything is ready for the big feast, and the best prank that Hogwarts has ever seen on Halloween, maybe even in Hogwarts history. We managed to get to the common room before anyone found us, but of course, the fat lady, (that was the picture on the door that lead to the Gryffindor tower), was wondering why we were out of bed this late at night, but we just said that we couldn't sleep, so we decided to take a stroll around the school. She never said anything, I guess that was because she was very tired, and she just wanted to go to sleep, so she let us in. When we got inside, we looked around the common room, to see if there was anyone that couldn't sleep, and they decided to watch the fire, but this night, there was no-one. So we said goodnight to each other, and went our separate ways, more like the boys went to their room, and I went to the room that I shared with other girls my age.

That night, I could not stop thinking about the prank, and my father, and how I was going to miss him, but I had to stop thinking about that, because what's done is done, and there is nothing that I can do now. All I hope for now is that I don't have to see my mother ever again, because I never have to be in the same house as her ever again. I might see her at dad's funeral, but a girl can hope, I might not even be invited to the funeral, because I have a mother who hates my guts, only because I got put into Gryffindor house. Thinking about all this just made me tired, and not even realizing it, I fell asleep.   

The next morning, Lily woke me up, saying that we had to go get breakfast, and then go to the library because that's what I want to spend my Sunday doing, studying in the library. I did what she said that I had to do, being that motivation I had was that tonight, the boys and I's prank was going off. I walked over to the bathroom, trying to fix the nest that is my hair, but it didn't work, so I just put up in a messy bun. Walking out of the bathroom, I saw that Lily had a book in her hand, and was reading it, but I couldn't see what she was reading. "Hey Lily, let's get breakfast before I get cranky." At the beginning of the school year, Lily learned the hard way, that I am not a morning person, and that I definitely do not function a day without breakfast. Hearing what I said, Lily scrambled out of bed, getting her school bag, so that we could go to the library after we were finished, I did the same thing as we left. We were halfway out of the common room when Sirius stopped us. "Hey Robyn, are you guys heading down to breakfast, if so, can I join you guys?" I nodded, to hungry to say anything. I was hoping that the rest of the journey, did not have any interruptions, because if I didn't get any food soon, I get cranky.

 Luckily we made to the great hall without any further interruptions, I quickly ran towards our usual spot, and started piling food onto my plate. When I looked to my right, I saw that James, Remus, and Peter were already here, they probably left Sirius in their dorm. Not thinking else about it, I started eating the food, from my plate, not really caring what people said about my eating habits. That's another great thing about Hogwarts, my mother is not around to comment on my manners, so I learned to not eat with caution all the time. 

When the food was gone from my plate, I looked over to Lily, checking to see if she had finished, but saw that she was almost done, I started looking for the mug that had pumpkin juice, finding it, I poured some in my cup. Sirius was finished and wanted to start a conversation, but I had not realized it, until he started tapping my arm, not stopping until I reacted.